Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{My Brother's Dead....}

65 3 0
By Writer_2756

^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfits! (I do this because it's just much easier than getting into real deep detail about this) 

[Description: When Kawaii-Chan gets a call from her brother's wife and finds out she passed away, she ends up breaking down and tries to figure out how to help her out with everything. And to everyone's shock, Zane is the one who helps the most.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

-The News-

"Hey you look cute" Aphmau said as I walked out, I smiled at her and looked down at my pink workout set with a cropped pink top and a white knit sweater that I had cut up to be short enough to not cover the top completely.

"Thank you Aphmau-Senpai. So do you. Hi Zane-Kun" I greeted, they smiled at me and we started walking towards Aphmau's house where we were planning on hanging out.

"Kawaii-Chan will meet you inside" I said when my phone started ringing, they nodded their heads and walked in as I pulled my phone out of the waistband of my leggings and seen my sister in-law Petra calling and smiled.

"Hi Petra!" I chirped happily but I heard sirens in the background and my stomach turned as I thought something happened to her or her baby girl Jasmin.

"Nana" She whispered, her voice shaky.

"Petra, what's wrong? Do you need me to come and get you? Are you, Jasmin, and Cyrus okay?" I rushed out, panic starting to set in as I placed my hand on my hip nervously.

"There was an accident," My stomach dropped and my breathing picked up but I let her continue. "Cyrus was driving home......and he was hit head on....Nana h-he's d-dead" She started sobbing by the end.

My world came crashing down around me as I listened to her sobbing and realized that that my brother, my baby brother is actually dead....I'm never going to see him again.

My phone slipped out of my hand and I watched it bounce down the stairs through blurry vision and turned around walking into the house and looking around.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan do you think.....what happened?" I heard Aphmau asked, my heart beating in my ears as I looked at her, a tear sliding down my face that had her running towards me while Zane stood up.

"Cyrus is dead" I whipsered, her eyes widened and she stared at me as I let out the first sob and my knees buckled as I started sobbing loudly and hunched over.

"Oh irene. Zane find her phone and talk to whoever called her!" I could hear Aphmau shout as I sobbed loudly and felt arms wrap around me tightly a minute later.

I heard Aphmau trying to calm me down, my head pressed into her shoulder as I let out a sobful scream and grabbed her arms, I covered my mouth and leaned into her more.

"I'm so sorry. I'm so sorry Kawaii-Chan" Aphmau whispered over and over again and I heard the faint sound of the door opening.

"It was a car accident" I heard Zane say and Aphmau let out a sob and hugged me tighter.......this can't be real.

-Getting To The Accident-

"Oh my irene" I sobbed out and covered my mouth as I seen everything and I didn't even wait until Zane had stopped the car before I jumped out and started looking around.

I seen Petra sitting on the back of an ambulance and heard Jasmin screaming in her arms but she looked so out of it and I stumbled towards her taking in everything.

I let out a voiceless scream when I seen them lifting Cyrus' car that was completely destroyed and water was falling out of it, I stumbled back and felt someone catch me.

"Zane stay with her, I'm going to find out what happened" I heard Aphmau say, I seen Zane nod his head and I turned around seeing Petra now looking at me.

"Kawaii-Chan" She whispered, her voice sounding so broken as I pushed past the officers that tried stopping and heard Zane telling them that it was my brother.

I ran towards her and the second I had reached her, her knees buckled and she fell into me sobbing loudly as I caught both her and Jasmin at the same time.

She let out loud sobs into my shoulder as I looked around hearing Jasmin screaming even louder, a paramedic came running over and carefully took Jasmin from her trying to calm down.

"You're Cyrus Ashida's sister?" I looked over my shoulder to see a police officer standing there, I nodded my head and he nodded to a place nearby and I knew he wanted to speak to me.

Aphmau came back and she took Petra from me as I shakily followed the police officer and Zane followed me, I looked around hearing shouting that I thought was Abel's.

"I'm sorry for this but we need an official confirmation that this is Cyrus Ashida" My heart felt like it stopped bleeding as we stopped in front of a gurney covering the body.

I was praying that somehow it wasn't Cyrus at all, I watched as they pulled down the cover and I let out a sob turning around and without thinking, I hid my face in Zane's shoulder.

But instead of pushing me away, he placed a hand on my back as I started crying once again and placed a hand on his shoulder but he didn't do anything about it.

"We need a confirmation that this is Cyrus Ashida" I heard someone say quietly and I felt Zane nod his head knowing by my reaction it was infact Cyrus.

"It is" He answered for me and I heard them wheel the gurney away with him, once they were far enough I started sobbing loudly and felt my knees give out once again.

Zane caught me and wrapepd his arms around me holding me up as I heard more shouting and caught a glimpse of Abel running towards the ambulance in his police uniform.

Wrapping my arms around Zane, I continued crying as Abel shouted for them to stop because it can't be Cyrus and I heard Jasmin still screaming and Petra sobbing loudly.

-The Funeral Preparations-

"Will his wife be joining us?" The man asked, I shook my head and looked around the cemetery that I was in and I was completely by myself with Jasmin at my side.

Petra hasn't left her bed in the last week since the accident and I had taken over everything because nobody else could do it, so it was left to me to do this and take care of Jasmin.

"Do you know them?" The man asked, I turned around and stopped when I seen Garroth and Zane walking towards me, I let out a shaky breath and nodded my head.

Jasmin looked around the cemetery unaware of where we are and dressed in a little black dress while I had a black leather skirt, a black long sleeve mock neck and black blazer with a pair of black pointed toe heels on.

I ran towards them and wrapped my arms around them careful not to drop Jasmin in the process, they both hugged me back and pulled away a minute later.

"Aphmau and Katelyn are with Petra. Dante and Travis are with Kia and Malyk. Laurance is helping clean up Petra and Cyrus' house for her. And we're going to be here for you" Garroth explained.

"Thank you" I whispered and they nodded their heads as Garroth nodded to Jasmin and I carefully placed her in his arms, he adjusted her in his arms and started walking with me.

I walked next to Zane as we joined the man who I can't think of the title he has right now and he started walking with us while explaining everything.

I couldn't however seem to focus on what he was saying and jumped when a hand rested on my back, I looked up realizing Zane was looking down at me along with everyone.

"I'm sorry, what?" I whispered and looked over at the man trying not to cry.

"It's okay, this is a tough thing to do. I asked if you wanted to buy two plots or just the one?" I blinked a few times and looked over at Garroth and Zane for a moment.

"Why would I wan-" I stopped talking when Zane gently pulled me off to the side and Garroth stayed with the man and apologized but also kept Jasmin busy by pointing out the birds.

I let out a quiet sob and covered my mouth, trying to control myself as Zane looked down at me and I looked up at him placing my hands on my hips.

"He just wants to know if you want two plots, so when Petra goes, she can be buried next to him or if you just want a single one" I nodded my head quickly and blinked back the tears.

"Okay. Two" I whispered, he nodded his head and I walked back over with him and he told the man for me, he nodded his head and smiled softly towards me as we continued walking.

I wrapped my arms around myself and looked around, trying not to cry because I have to bury my baby brother who is only 24 years old and shouldn't be getting buried right now.

He should be with his daughter and his wife enjoying life.

-The Funeral-

Kia nodded her head and walked out of the bathroom, I took a deep breath and turned around looking at myself in the mirror as I sucked in a breath to control the tears.

I was dressed in a black just the below knee length black dress with a square neckline, long sleeves and a small slit in it with a pair of black pointed toe heels.

Cyrus requested all the girls to wear bows in their hair if he ever passed away so I had some of my hair pulled back with a bow clipped and my hair curled with my makeup done in hopes of the tears stopping with that.

Taking one last deep breath, I walked towards the door and heard people outside speaking quietly as I walked out the door and seen Zane and Aphmau waiting nearby.

I smiled at them and took Jasmin from Aphmau, Petra was still in a state of shock right now and had to be guided here by her parents so I'm still taking care of Jasmin.

"Are you ready?" Aphmau asked, I nodded my head and she stepped next to me grabbing my hand as we started walking together with Zane walking next to me.

People looked at us as I walked to the front row where Petra was sitting staring at the coffin and seen a spot between Kia and her, so I walked over and sat down next to her.

Petra seemed to snap out of it when she seen her daughter and smiled as I placed her in her lap and Petra looked down starting to whisper to her and hold her hand.

I looked at Kia and seen more tears running down her face, brushing her hair out of her face I smiled sadly at her and she moved leaning her head against my shoulder.

A few minutes later, the funeral begun and I cuold hear quiet sobbing as they started speaking, I wrapped an arm around Kia's shoulders and leaned my head against hers.

Malyk sat next to her, staring down at the ground while Petra looked up, hugging Jasmin tightly as she listened with tears sliding down her face and sitting behind me was Aphmau, Zane, Garroth, Laurnace, Dante, Travis, Katelyn, and Lucinda who insisted on being here.

My parents were on the opposite side of the room but they didn't even look sad about this, they just stared ahead and checked the time every once in a while.

"I talked my baby brother about two hours before the crash happened," I looked up at Kenji who was fiddling with something. "And he was so happy to give all his sisters, his sister in-laws, his nieces, wife, and daughters these" He suddenly tossed bracelets in our directions.

"He wanted to bring these to them because he remembered how Petra mentioned wanting friendship bracelets with all the girls in our family so he bought these for you Petra to give out. It was supposed to be a surprise" Kenji whispered, Petra covered her mouth.

I stared down at the bracelet in my hand and smiled when I seen Ashida Girls written in beaded letters and let out a quiet sob as I looked back up and Kenji continued talking.

Kia went up a few minutes later to talk about him and I ended up walking up there, to help her back down the stairs because she almost fell from crying so hard and the rest of the funeral she stayed at my side....even when I went there.

-Celebration of Life-

"Are you Ms.Ashida? Cyrus' sister" I turned around to see the funereal director and remembered having to pay for everything, I nodded my head and walked over to him.

"I'm sorry, I forgot about paym-"

"No no no there's nothing you need to worry about," I looked at him confused and he smiled kindly. "It's all been paid for by the Ro'Meave cooperation. I just wanted to let you know" He walked away.

I looked over to see Zane talking quietly with my brother Mehkin who he had met a few months prior and I started walking towards him as everyone talked and laughed quietly of the stories being told about Cyrus.

Mehkin seen me and smiled excusing myself as Zane turned around to face me, I stopped in front of him and looked around trying to control myself from crying.

"They just told me the Ro'Meave cooperation paid for everything" I said.

"They did" I stared at him for a moment before stepping forward and wrapped my arms tightly around his neck, hugging him and he dind't push me away and instead hugged me back.

"Thank you Zane" I whispered, I felt him nod his head and we pulled away from the hug just as Kia came bouncing towards me with a smile on her face and grabbed my arm.

"Do you remember how old Cyrus was when he tried like building us a dance studio and then somehow ended up having to dodge a bunch of boards?" She asked, I smiled and fixed her hair a bit.

"He was fifteen" She smiled and thanked me, running back off to continue telling the story while I looked around the backyard of Petra and Cyrus' house that was full of everyone talking about Cyrus and celebrating his life.

An arm wrapped around my shoulders, and I looked to see Katelyn standing next to me and I smiled sadly at her as she pulled me closer and I grabbed her arm softly.

"Do you want some food?" She asked, I frowned at the idea but she shook her head and walked away saying she was still going to get me some food anyways.

"Your brother sounded like an interesting person" Zane said, I turned around to look at him and nodded my head, pushing my hair over my shoulder again.

"He was. I just can't believe that Jasmin is never going to actually know him" I whispered and looked over at Jasmin sitting on Petra's lap as a few people talked to her including Aphmau.

"She may not know him but she'll know how much he loved her and all the amazing stories you guys have of him" Zane said, I nodded my head and looked back over at him.

"Thank you for everything you've done for me. Especially with preparing everything, I never would've been able to do it myself" I said, he shrugged his shoulders.

"Don't thank me, I wanted to do what I could to help you during this time" I smiled at him as Katelyn returned holding a small plate of food and handed it to me.

-Kawaii-Chan's Acceptance-

Dragging the box into the living room, I looked down and seen a note from Petra sitting on top of it, I pulled it off and unfolded the note as the door opened and Aphmau, Zane, and Garroth walked inside.

They haven't left my side in the last month and I'm not even angry about that because it just means I haven't had to be myself so it's nice, they stayed quiet as I started reading.

This box was labelled you and Cyrus. I figured you should open it, not me. -Petra.

"What's this from?" Garroth asked, I started pulling the tape off the top of the box and let out a breath.

"A box that's labelled Cyrus and I. I have no idea what it is completely" I answered truthfully and set the note down as I pulled the box open and looked in it.

I seen old costumes we used to wear whenever we did plays or pretended to be other people when we were younger, I pulled them out and looked down at them for a moment.

That's when I noticed the framed letter he had wrote to his teacher about me, he had gave it to me for a birthday gift but I lost it when I was moving and thought I had actually lost it and it was gone forever.

I picked it up and started reading it.

Dear Mrs.Sutton,

Most people are going to say that their heroes are a celebrity or something like that but not me, because my hero is my big sister Kawaii-Chan Ashida and I don't think that's ever going to change. 

My big sister Kawaii-Chan has been my best friend since the day I was born and I wouldn't trade her for anyone in the world because of how amazing she is and how kind and caring she is. 

She's not that much older than me but she has raised me the best she possibly could and I'll forever be grateful for everything she's done for me.

 Whenever I'm sad she always finds a way to cheer me up, even if it means embarrassing herself in front of people she goes to school with or having to dress up like a funny character that I can't help but laugh at. 

She'll make up all these scenarios that we can act out as wizards or warriors and if I wanted to win the battles, she act out a dramatic death just because I asked. 

She sometimes gets stressed out and angry at me but she never has taken it out on me and always makes sure I'm okay.

 I'm not sure how I ended up with such an amazing sister but I just know I'm going to forever be grateful for having her in my life because without her I never would've had an amazing childhood or be able to work towards being a physical therapist like I always wanted too. 

She's my best friend and my hero.

Cyrus Ashida.

I stared at the letter for a moment before letting out a sob and hugging the picture frame to my body, Aphmau moved closer to me and wrapped her arms tightly around me.

"Oh Kawaii-Chan.....I'm so sorry" She whispered and I felt her let out a sob into my shoulder and heard Garroth move and wrapped his arms around us.

"Why did this have to happen to him" I sobbed out, still clutching the picture frame tightly and leaned against Aphmau while I heard Garroth telling Zane to come here.

I couldn't even giggle at that when Zane made an uncomfortable noise but still came over and hugged us, I knew he didn't like physical touch but he hadn't been too bothered by it in the last month of everything happening.

It took me almost an hour to stop crying and when I was done I heard Zane make a comment that had me giggling at it as I looked over at him and smiled.

He had been the most helpful person ever during this time and I am going to forever be grateful for everything he's done for me, he has no idea how grateful I am for everything he's done for me in the last month.

Having everyone here for me just made it so much easier for me to make it through this and I just know somehow everything is going to be okay and I plan on spoiling Jasmin as much as possible for the rest of my life. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 89 40
Us as writers me and my friend are writing our first fanfic as friends who join Phoenix drop high meeting everyone there and becoming close friends w...
3.4K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...
77.6K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...
40.5K 1.2K 36
Old Story, not one of my bests; REMEMBER!! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS SERIES ANYMORE SO DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR A SEQUAL. I LOST ALL INTEREST I...