Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

بواسطة Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... المزيد

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Shopping Outings Pt.2}

48 3 0
بواسطة Writer_2756

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look. 

[Description: Continues on with the last day starting and Garroth and Zane's cousin being there still. But Kawaii-Chan is getting annoyed by him and wants him gone.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Setting my highlight down, I stood up and walked over to my bedroom door that was closed and pulled it open, I smiled when I seen Zane standing there.

"Seth-Kun bothering you again?" I asked, he nodded his head and I stepped aside letting him inside my room but I could hear Garroth and Seth downstairs talking with Katelyn.

Shutting the door behind him, I walked back over and sat down at my vanity to finish off my makeup look and figure something out we could do today.

I was already dressed in a light pink mid thigh dress with an open back and a bunch of darker pink flowers scattered all over it almost like the one I was wearing the day I met Seth but different.

I also had just curled my hair and left it down today, and had a pair of pink chunky open toe sandals sitting by my bed whenever I was done getting ready.

"Does Zane-Kun want to go to the summer carnival?" I asked, there was a Summer Carnival down near the beach and it's here for the next 2 weeks so maybe that could keep us out of the house.

"Anything to stay away from Seth" I nodded my head and set my lip gloss down, adding the setting spray I waited a moment before pulling on my white gold dainty necklace with a small rose on it and my rings.

Standing up, I walked over to my bed and sat down grabbing my shoes and slipped them on before standing up and smiling at Zane as I walked across my room to grab some things.

"Why does Garroth-Kun like hanging out with Seth-Kun so much? He isn't a very nice person" I asked, Zane stood up as I started putting some things in my little bag that I usually wear whenever going out domrehrtr like that.

"Because Seth isn't like that with Garroth" Zane answered, I nodded my head and walked out of my room with him following closely behind me as I heard them downstairs.

I didn't even have to walk downstairs to hear the annoyance in Katelyn's voice and I almost smiled at that and walked down the stairs to see Katelyn look relieved to see me.

"Hey! What are you guys doing today?" Katelyn rushed out the second she seen us.

"Carnival" Zane answered, Katelyn laughed out and grabbed her things already dressed and interlaced her arm with mine and grabbed Zane's wrist dragging us out the door.

"Why don't I join you guys" Katelyn said, I giggled as she rushed us into her car and I looked over to see Aphmau's car still in the driveway and stopped for a moment.

"Maybe we should invite Aphmau-Senpai?" I suggested.

"Anyone but that guy. How are you related to him?" Katelyn said, I laughed as Zane agreed with her and I pulled my phone out and called Aphmau hoping she'd pick up.

"Hey Kawaii-Chan" Aphmau said and sounded like she was okay.

"Hi Aphmau-Senpai! Do you want to come to the summer carnival with Zane-Kun, Katelyn-Sama, and Kawaii-Chan? We are leaving now?" I asked and heard shuffling.

"Seth isn't with you guys right?" I laughed.

"No"

"Great I'll be there in a minute" She said and ended the call, I looked over at Katelyn and let her know that Aphmau was coming with us and she nodded her head.

She watched the door like a hawk and seen Garroth and Seth walk out but just as they did, Aphmau came running across the street dressed in a pair of blue denim shorts and a light purple tank top.

I opened the passenger door for her and she jumped in, Katelyn climbed into her car and I got into the back seat with Zane and Katelyn wasted no time speeding out of the driveway.

A minute later everyone's phones went off and I looked down to see a text from Garroth and internally groaned when I realized it involved Seth too.

GarGar: We'll meet you there. We'll ask the guys if they want to come

"Can I throw Seth off the ferris wheel?" Katelyn asked, I burst out laughing while Aphmau agreed to help her and Zane nodded his head next to me.

"Please" That only made me laugh even harder.

-2 Hours Later-

"Hey Kawaii-Chan join me" I went to say no but Seth grabbed my arm and yanked me away before I could, I shot everyone a pleading look but they didn't see.

Or they were refusing to go near him so I started thinking of a way to get away from him right now, I didn't want to be rude but he was really annoying me.

He stopped near a little water ride that was set up, I stared at it and then shook my head realizing I could say that I don't know how to swim or something.

"Sorry Kawaii-Chan doesn't like water rides" I said and started walking away from him quickly, I heard him say something but I chose to ignore it and kept on walking back towards everyone.

An arm wrapped around my shoulders and he forced me to stop walking as he looked down at me and smirked but I just refrained from cringing at that.

"Then we can do something else al-"

"Hey Kawaii-Chan, do you want to go and get a funnel cake?" Aphmau asked cutting him off, I let out a breath and nodded my head quickly running out of Seth's grasp to Aphmau.

Wrapping my arm around her shoulders, we started walking as she wrapped her arm around my waist and I seen Zane waiting nearby for us, I looked over my shoulder to see Seth looking shocked by that.

"Has Kawaii-Chan ever told you, you are both her favourite people?" I asked, Aphmau laughed while Zane chuckled and started walking next to me towards the food trucks.

"I don't think your cousin knows how to take a hint" Aphmau said, Zane shook his head and we looked over our shoulders once more to see Garroth and Seth now talking too each other.

"Kawaii-Chan is normally okay with physical touch but at this rate, Kawaii-Chan is never going to want to be hugged or anything again" I said, Aphmau laughed and hugged me tighter.

"Don't worry we'll keep him away from you as best as we can. Or we can just set Katelyn on him" Aphmau said and I heard Katelyn shout in agreement at that.

I couldn't help but laugh at that and nodded my head quickly as we reached the funnel cake truck and got into the growing line excited to get some food.

I seen Garroth and Seth walk by, Garroth shot me an apologetic look and I just smiled at him pointing to the funnel cake food truck and he nodded his head quickly.

We waited in line for a few minutes before reaching there and we put in our orders for what we wanted and before Aphmau and I could pay for our stuff, Zane beat us to it.

"Thank you" Aphmau and I said at the same time, Zane nodded his head as we stepped off to the side.

-3 Hours Later-

"Please don't make Kawaii-Chan do this" I rushed out, trying to fight against Laurance's grasp as they started pushing me towards the haunted house.

He ignored me and kept pushing me towards the entrance and I let out a whimper, then I noticed Zane waiting inside and grabbed his arm to stop Laurance.

"Good luck" Was all Laurance said and walked away with Travis and Dante following him, I looked up at Zane and then screamed when I heard a witch cackling.

He shook his head at me and slowly we started walking through the haunted house despite the fact that I wanted to run away right now but I couldn't get out through the entrance.

I was basically using Zane as a shield right now as we walked through the haunted house and he just seemed to accept that he was going to be used as a shield right now.

I felt a hand press in between my shoulder blades, I screamed and jumped away and spun around so I was now standing in front of Zane this time and looking back.

Seth.

"Jumpy much?" He teased, in this moment I rather face the monsters in here then deal with Seth and turned around running further into the haunted house.

Ducking under a few things, I looked around knowing I had done this to myself and just decided to accept it as I walked through the haunted house nervously.

"Man you run fast" I screamed and jumped away, I then seen Seth following me and groaned but before I could react a zombie jumped out at me, I screamed and ran away.

Running up the stairs, I heard Seth following me and he caught me only because I was in heels and had no idea how to get out of this house right now.

An arm wrapped around my shoulders and I let out a whine as he pulled me into an empty room, I looked around realizing he was now blocking the door on me.

"Can you let Kawaii-Chan out please?" I asked kindly, I didn't want to be rude about it but I really didn't want to be in a room with him right now or really at all.

"After we have a conversation about you and Zane" I blinked a few times in shock.

"What about Zane-Kun and Kawaii-Chan involves you?" I asked and he walked towards me so I carefully moved back towards the door trying not to make it evident what I'm doing.

"Well are you two dating or not?," He asked, I shook my head and continued inching towards the door. "Great so you're available, I had to make sure. Now you and I are going on a date" I scoffed and pressed my back against the door reaching for the door handle.

"No" I said, he walked towards me.

"No? Why no? I have done nothing to you" I scoffed again as he stopped in front of me and leaned towards me, I realized he was trying to kiss me and panicked.

Pushing the door handle, the door opened and I fell through it, hitting the ground with a small grunt of pain, I heard him let out a surprised yelp as he hit the ground near me.

"Kawaii-Chan?" I looked up to see Zane standing there and sighed in relief, scrambling to get up, I put pressure on my wrist in the process of it and let out a cry of pain when pain shot through it.

Zane helped me up and I looked down at my wrist to see it was already starting to swell and then looked at Seth laying on the ground looking up at me in surprise.

"Come on" I didn't think twice before grabbing Zane's hand and pulling him away from Seth without a second thought and seen exit signs that I started following.

"Kawaii-Chan are you okay? What happened?" Zane asked but I didn't bother answering him and listened for anyone outside of the haunted house and followed the sound of people's voices.

Seeing the exit, I sighed in relief and screamed when someone jumped out of us and ran that way, I didn't stop dragging Zane and running until I was out of the haunted house.

Letting out a breath, I looked down at my wrist and realized I had just fallen on it funny and not broke it in the process of this or at least I hope that's the case, I turned around to look at Zane and let go of his hand.

"It's official, Kawaii-Chan hates your cousin" I huffed out, he looked down at my wrist and then back up at me as I heard Garroth and Seth's bickering voices getting closer.

"Come on" Zane said, I nodded my head and started walking with him away from the haunted house.

-12 Hours Later-

"What's the likelihood Seth-Kun will be in there?" I asked, looking over at Zane as he parked his car and looked at me, he shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed his stuff.

"Fifty fifty" I sighed and got out of the car, shutting the passenger door I looked through the window and whined when I did infact see Seth in there with Garroth and Laurance.

Zane insisted that I should go to the hospital and ended up driving me there but he was also kind enough to stay with me during the entire time and I found out I just fractured a bone in my wrist and would have the cast off in a few weeks.

Laurance found out and then insisted that I need to come over to see them afterwards so that's what I did, following Zane into the house I looked over at Seth and glared at him.

"I'm going to kill you" Laurance said when he noticed the cast on my wrist, I gasped when he started chasing Seth around the house and Garroth chased after them.

"I DIDN'T MEAN TO HURT HER" Seth screamed.

"I'M GOING TO CHOP YOU UP AND FEED YOU TO THE PIGS" Laurance screamed while Zane and I watched as Laurance almost got a hold of Seth before he booked it downstairs.

"LAURNACE WAIT" Garroth screamed as he chased after them, Zane and I looked at each other for a moment before looking back at the door they had just run through.

I walked over and sat down on the couch with Zane as the3 came running back upstairs with Laurance getting a grip on Seth's shirt and tackled him to the ground.

I watched them start wrestling around on the ground with each other, Garroth tried getting in between them but nothing worked and he just gave up.

"Maybe we should stop them" I said.

"Nope" I looked over at Zane and shot him a look, he said nothing to me and leaned back in the seat, I shook my head and looked over before deciding to break this up.

"Laurance-Sama enough!" Laurance stopped and glared at me but stood up and let go of Seth, Garroth made a face as if he was surprised by this but I couldn't react to it.

Because instead of just sitting down like a normal human being, Laurnace picked me up and threw me over his shoulder while still making sure my dress wouldn't ride up.

"Come on, we're getting away from him until he's gone. Are you coming Zane?" Zane didn't hesitate and stood up following us out as Garroth shook his head.

"LAURANCE-SAMA PUT ME DOWN" I screamed, he shushed me and kept on walking as I let out a whine and my bag hit me in the face, pulling it off of me, I held onto it and glared at a chuckling Zane.

"Okay you need to leave" I head Garroth say to Seth and I wanted to tell Zane and Laurance about what he had said to Seth but when I opened my mouth to say something.....Laurance shushed me and I smacked him with my bag. 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

54.4K 912 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
18.5K 279 23
A full collection of Zane~Chan one shots! [✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧] {Contents} Zane~Chan No smut Fluff Boy x Girl Side ships ---- ⚠ I own none of...
3.3K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...
18K 470 16
Zane is now the leader of the Shadow Knights and is already a troublemaker. The principal decides that he has to learn how to behave. The principal a...