Lil Sis

By handheartwriting

Alyssa Swift never saw her big sister, Taylor Swift, unless in concerts but never met her. One day, Alyssa ha... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Extra
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
The End.
SEQUEL: THE LUCKY ONE

Chapter 19

1.3K 46 7
By handheartwriting

-Taylor-

"Where to first?" I ask. Calvin shrugs. I look at him as I drive to the mall. There has to be some stuff to do there.

"This is good. Then lunch," Calvin says as I park. I smile and kiss him. We get out of the car and walk into the mall - holding hands.

"Starbucks?" I ask. Calvin shakes his head. He sure is mysterious.

"That's after lunch. We can either take it to your house or see a movie," Calvin says. I smile a huge smile. Mysterious but in an amazing way.

"Movie," I say. Calvin chuckles and we walk into the mall entrance. I see a pet store and drag him to it. He groans once we get inside. I giggle.

"Why do you like pet stores so much?" Calvin asks. I giggle again and walk to the cat sections.

"Because I love cats," I say. He chuckles and rolls his eyes in a playful way.

"Why do you love cats so much?" Calvin asks. I throw my head back and laugh.

"No explanation," I say. Calvin laughs and I look through the stuff. I got Meredith and Olivia matching collars.

"So when's your next album coming out?" Calvin asks. I stare at him. He couldn't possibly know that I'm working on a new album. Maybe because I sang a song at the Bluebird Cafe? That isn't even the real version. It was a sneak peak of it. Well, the first time I wrote it. Now it has a lot more.

"How do you know?" I ask in a whisper and he laughs.

"You always put one out every two years," Calvin says.  I laugh.  He really knows my music.   That's good to know.  He appreciates my music.  Now that matters most of all.

"You'll just have to wait and see," I say and flip my hair before walking off.  I hear Calvin chuckle and his footsteps.  Then he grabs me from behind and carries me - bride style.  Maybe one day this will happen. 

"Let's go," Calvin says. 

"I have no choice," I say and he let's me down.  We walk together, holding hands, through the mall on this lovely day. 

-----

A/N:  Happiness!  Sorry for short chapters but to make the story longer I'm making the chapters shorter.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.1K 244 14
22 year old Taylor Swift took the responsibility of looking after her little sister when her parents both died and a car crash. Taylor is now 33 livi...
1.6K 33 15
Courtney Tatum Styles is Harry Styles big sister. She's on tour with the boys and finds out some things about Taylor Swift, who ends up dating her li...
2.3K 58 16
We've all seen the show. And we all love Rory and Lorelai's mother and daughter relationship. But what if Rory had a similar relationship with someon...
16.1K 426 18
Becs has always grew up on the sidelines on the football field watching her brothers play. She is very close with her whole family especially her old...