Not So Delicate ||18+

De Unstablewriter17

"Bastard." She whispered. "Your bastard." He whispered back. ~~~~~~~~★~~~~~~~~ A shy at first girl but wild o... Mais

READ THIS
Brooklyn ~1~
Brooklyn ~2~
Brooklyn ~3~
Brooklyn ~4~
Brooklyn ~5~
Brooklyn ~7~
Brooklyn ~8~
Brooklyn ~9~
Brooklyn ~10~
Brooklyn ~11~
Brooklyn ~12~
Callan ~13~
Brooklyn ~14~
Brooklyn ~15~
Callan ~16~
Brooklyn ~17~
Brooklyn ~18~
Zachary ~19~
Callan ~20~
Callan ~21~
Brooklyn ~22~
Brooklyn ~23~
Atticus ~24~
Atticus ~25~
Brooklyn ~26~
Zachary ~27~
Brooklyn ~28~
Brooklyn ~29~
Atticus ~30~
Zachary ~31~
Brooklyn ~32~
Brooklyn ~33~
Brooklyn ~34~
Atticus ~35~
Brooklyn ~36~
Callan ~37~
Brooklyn ~38~
Brooklyn ~39~
Zachary ~40~
Atticus ~41~
Brooklyn ~42~
Callan ~43~
Brooklyn ~44~ Pt-1
Brooklyn ~44~ Pt-2
Zachary ~45~
Atticus ~46~
Brooklyn ~47~
Atticus ~48~

Brooklyn ~6~

3.9K 66 5
De Unstablewriter17

"Alright, I want that done for next week Monday. Enjoy your weekend." Prof. Everest dismissed the class. I stayed in my seat, going over what I needed to tell him over and over again. "You're in space again."

I looked up at him in confusion, realizing everyone was gone now. He stood right in front of my desk, leaning against his arms that were perched against it.

"Just thinking." I mumble, he gives me a small smirk and then nods. He leaned forward a little, his eyes running over my face, searching for something. I wasn't the prettiest of girls, but I wasn't ugly either. Or at least, that's what I tell myself. Feeling self-conscious, I drop my head slightly, hiding my face.

"Are you thinking about the jobs?" He asked after a few beats, using his pinky to move a strand of my hair from my face to see me.

"In a way." I mumble. I check my watch and sigh softly. "Sir, if I may speak freely..."

"Always." He said, lower than his usual tone. His eyes were a little more relaxed too, his normally bright green eyes were a darker shade.

"I have an interview at 4 today. Which means I won't be able to stay here for your tutoring." I say, my voice getting smaller with each syllable. I looked up at him to gauge a reaction, only to see him spaced out staring at me. "Professor..?"

"Very well." He stood up straight and blinked a little fast, looking out the window for a second and then back at me. "Let me just iron a few things out, Miss Elisa. I don't like it when people cancel things at the very last second. The only reason that I'm not making you miss that interview is because I want to see you succeed." He said, crossing his arms over his chest.

I nod softly, biting my cheek. He looked at my mouth, watching me chew away at the flesh.

"Stop that." He said sternly, making me stop. He sighed and rubbed his forehead. "Don't make me regret excusing you."

Déjà vu.

It's a funny thing really, to feel like you've experienced something before in that exact detail only to realize it was your first time.

Like walking over a bridge only to fall into the water, looking over your shoulder to see that the bridge was just in your imagination. That's a bad way to explain it.

I wonder what the opposite of Déjà vu is...

To experience something and know you've been in that situation before but you can't remember when.

"What did you say?" I ask softly, tilting my head in confusion. He stared down at me with a puzzled look before something chimed in his mind, making him smirk softly.

"Go get ready for your interview, sweetheart." He said before walking down the little stairs and to his own desk. I left with a sense of uneasiness that I couldn't seem to shake.

~

"You nervous? I'm nervous for you." Myra chuckled, greeting me at the door. I smiled at her as we walked towards the elevators.

"Super nervous. I just hope I make a good impression." I chuckle, Myra turned to me once we were standing by the elevators.

"You're going to do great. You have everything that Ronald looks for in an employee. I have no doubt he'll accept you." She grinned, patting my shoulders and wishing me a bit of good luck. She walked away after, making me sigh nervously.

I stepped into the elevator, scenes of how today would play out running through my mind. The elevator stopped at a different floor, opening to let someone in. My eyes stayed locked on my feet, feeling awkward with another person in the elevator.

As the doors closed and the elevator went up again, I looked up at the floor count. Watching it got higher with each floor we passed. My eyebrows furrowed slightly when it started flickering. The floor numbers started to glitch rapidly, the elevator making a creaking noise.

I made a weird noise when the elevator came to a jolting stop, the lights flickering out. I heard a huff and fabric rustling. I backed up into the corner, reaching to grab my phone only to realize I must've left it at home. I cursed mentally, trying to adjust my eyes to the dark.

I heard something spark beside me, making me look in its direction. Another spark, this time with a little light. One last spark and the flame of the lighter dimly lit the elevator. I looked up to be met with eyes of metal.

The eyes staring back at me were void of emotion, the only thing in them was the reflection of the dancing flame. He stared at me with half-hooded eyes, keeping me pinned to my spot with nothing but a look.

"I think you should cut it off... the butane is gonna make us suffocate," I whisper, feeling like it was too quiet to talk normally. He just continued to look at me, as if I didn't say anything. "Cut it off." I say more sternly.

My heart dropped to my stomach and I regretted it instantly. His jaw clenched and his eyes pierced into mine like daggers. His previously void eyes now held a fire that was not the one from the lighter. I felt like a child being scolded. I looked away from him nervously, staring into the dimly lit elevator.

My heart stopped for a second when everything went pitch black again, the fire no longer lighting the small confinement. The only sounds audible were my shallow breathing and the faint creak of the elevator. Suddenly panic overwhelmed me.

"What time is it? Do you have your phone?" I looked in his direction, not seeing him but knowing he was there. The silence provided made me curse softly. I pissed him off.

Even if he did have a phone, he would've called someone by now.

"I know I probably made you upset but please... I have a very important interview that I have to get to.." I whisper desperately, feeling like sobbing out of frustration from the lack of an answer.

The spark of the lighter caught my attention, he held the flame closer to his wrist checking the time and then looking at me. I awkwardly looked over his shoulder at the gold watch, the time reading 4:12.

I let out a breath, feeling hopeless once again. I backed into my corner again and sat on the floor, bringing my knees to my chest. When the flame didn't go out, I looked up at him with a puzzled look. He looked back down at me with his head tilted, looking like he was trying to solve some math equation in his head.

"The interview was at 4. Which means I'm not getting the job now." I mumble after realizing he was waiting for me to tell him what was wrong. He looked towards the elevator doors, then the flame went out.

We stayed in silence for the next 10 minutes or so before hearing people shouting from above us. The elevator creaked loudly before slowly going up. The lights were still out and it seemed that the people were just getting the elevator closer to the doors.

There was a knock on the doors before a voice asked "How many in there?"

"Only two! Man and woman." I responded, standing up from my seated position.

"This is the fire station, we're gonna help you two out of there. I need to hear a response from both of you." The man said from behind the doors. I heard people trying to pry the doors open also.

"Uhm, he doesn't really talk... he hasn't said a word in the last 20 minutes," I say awkwardly. A light caught my eye, making me look in its direction. There in Silent Bob's hands was a phone, he was typing away at the screen. "You had a phone this whole time??"

He lazily lifted his eyes to meet mine, looking at me through his lashes. A small smirk spread across his lips. I scoffed softly and shook my head. Holding back my tongue. In the next two minutes, the elevators were open and we were helped out. I felt like I could breathe a little easier now that I wasn't in that tiny elevator anymore.

"What time is it..?" I ask a firefighter nervously, he smiles down at me and grabs his phone.

"It is 4:37." He said, tucking the phone back in his pocket. I nodded and thanked him before walking towards the seating area.

I sat with my head in my hands. For some reason, I felt embarrassed. Not because I missed my interview but because I would have to tell Prof. Everest and Mr. Archer that I didn't settle the deal. And for an odd reason, I didn't want to disappoint them.

I felt someone's eyes on me, making me lift my head. My heart dropped to my feet then bounced out of my mouth when I realized the eyes were right in front of me, staring down at me.

"Is something wrong?" I ask cautiously. He stared down at me and then sighed. He nodded at me to follow him. And stupidly, I did.

Kidnapping me wouldn't be that hard.

I followed behind him confused, my shoulders tensing when the office I needed to be in 40 minutes ago came into view.

"I.. I can't go in. I'm almost an hour late and he won't accept the interview." I mumble, crossing my arms over my chest in shame. Michael Myers turned back and looked at me with a stern expression, making me sigh. I walked past him and into the office. "Uhm, I'm Brooklyn. I'm here to see someone named Robert for an interview.."

"That interview was half an hour ago, Miss Brooklyn. I don't employ people that don't respect time." The man said crossing his arms. I quickly came to the conclusion that I was speaking to the boss himself.

"I know, sir. I would've been here earlier but the elevator-" I was cut off by him shaking his head and holding his hand up. My shoulders slumped a little and I swallowed thickly.

"I'm sorry. But the interview is off." He said, leaving no space for an argument. I nodded and thanked him for his time before turning to leave. He stopped me before I could fully turn. "Uhm, I.. I can maybe give you two minutes more of my time- ten minutes." He said nervously, I tilted my head a little in confusion.

"I'd appreciate that a lot. But, if you don't mind me asking, why the sudden change of hea-" I cut myself off at the feeling of a chest pressed to my back slightly. I didn't need to turn around to know who it was. Being in the elevator with him for half an hour made me memorize his cologne smell along with the faint smell of cigarette smoke. "Oh."

"I can do the interview now... please, take a seat." Robert murmured, sitting down on his chair. I felt him step away from my back, making me slightly turn to look at him, mouthing a 'Thank you.' I felt my heart stumble over its beats when he sent me a small wink before turning and walking out of the office.

After 10 minutes of talking with Robert, he realized the skills I had to work with him and told me he'd waitlist me. But to know that I have the job once I send in my new Art master's diploma.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

15.5K 210 35
WARNING: (FIRST BOOK I WROTE ON HERE) *I do not own the pictures in this book I wrote* (Heavy Editing!) (Part Two Coming Soon) +18 🔞 Mature Conten...
27.7K 95 14
"I want to see your pretty body tremble and collapse from orgasms you can't hold back because you love being out on display for everyone. But you're...
1.2M 15.4K 50
Attention: NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS, I REPEAT, NOT FOR GRAMMAR FREAKS or people who likes to correct mistakes. Sorry but it just ruins my fun to write...
66.1K 2.4K 37
Sometimes shadows of past cannot be overcome... Myra There is a point in everyone's life which changes them. This point also came in my life which c...