The Lost Heir |Taekook|

By myleskv

TAEKOOK. Kim Taehyung is an orphan male omega who got in an arranged marriage with a billionaire alpha CEO Je... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Story Announcement
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New Story Announcement
Chapter 42
Epilogue
The Lost Heir Story Rankings

Chapter 22

9.5K 514 183
By myleskv

The guests are dumbfounded. They know that Kim Taeseok doesn't have a son with his late wife. So who's Kim Taehyung's mother. Maybe Kim Taeseok adopted him, they murmured among themselves.

The billionaire alpha noticed their confusion. "Before you speculate about my son, let me call him on the stage. Please welcome my beloved son, Kim Taehyung." Taeseok announced as he glanced at the entrance.

Taehyung enters the ballroom followed by men in black suits. Of course, Yoongi loves a dramatic entrance. He hired bodyguards for Taehyung to accompany him at the party.

Taehyung looks very regal, wearing an off-white suit paired with white dress shirt. His silky blond locks fall freely on his forehead. He wears a light make up to accentuate his ethereal features. The guests stare in awe at the stunning omega as he walks towards the stage.

Taeseok hugs his son as he reached the stage. He again turns to the audience. "Before you say that he is adopted or fake, let him show you the Kim's birthmark."

Taehyung gathers the golden locks behind his left ear and there it is, the crescent moon mark that belongs to every first born child of the Kim bloodline. Jisung's blood runs cold. He can't believe that the omega he is mistreating is the son of the richest and most successful man in South Korea.

Jungkook's eyes widen, his heart is pounding in his chest. A shiver runs down his spine. How come he did not see the signs. He's really an idiot, his wolf has been trying to tell him that Taehyung is the omega he saved when he was 18. Taehyung is the omega they imprinted. That's the reason why his wolf slept with him. Taehyung is their chosen mate. Jungkook wants the ground to swallow him right now.

Yura and Yeri are petrified. Who would have thought that the omega they abused and looked down on is now a billionaire.

Jungho is still processing Kim Taeseok's revelation. His ex-son-in-law isn't an orphan but the billionaire's sole heir? And Grandpa Jeon is all smiles, he's overjoyed that the omega he considers his own grandson finally found his family.

Namjoon and Hoseok are amused at the faces of the Jeons. It's like looking at different emojis. Yura and Yeri are fidgeting with a nervous look, Jisung looks like he wants to flee for his life, Jungho is in a daze, Grandpa Jeon seems ready to throw another grand party with purple balloons and confetti and maybe asks his dumb grandson, Jungkook to blow the balloons one by one to make up for his stupidity. Speaking of Jungkook, gosh they think, the alpha's face is the most interesting, he looks like he's regretting his life choices or maybe even being born.

And Yoongi is enjoying every bit of their misery right now. He dials his phone. "Jaewook, wait for my call. I'll tell you when to come inside." He hung up.

Taeseok continues. "Two years ago, I found my son, Taehyung and brought him to the States. He studied business management, fashion and jewelry designing. Now that he's here in Seoul, I'm entrusting him the position of the CEO."

The guests cheer and loudly clap their hands. The press keeps on taking pictures of Taehyung and his father.

Taehyung stands in front of the podium. "Thank you all for gracing this special occasion. The Kim's Group of Companies has been the number one business empire in South Korea for a long time. I intend to keep it that way as I take on the highest position in the company."

The crowd bursts into another round of applause. Taehyung moves back and lets Taeseok speak again. "The photos of my son and nephews on the screen were taken with a malicious intent, and that is to slander and ruin my son's reputation. The culprits must be punished so they'll learn not to offend the Kim's family again."

Jisung is now sweating, his hands are shaking in fear. What if Dowon told them that he was the one who ordered and paid the alpha to stalk and take pictures of Taehyung? He has to leave the party, so he pretends feeling sick and nudges Jungkook. "Can we leave now? I'm not feeling well."

Jungkook is not paying attention to him. His eyes are fixed on the father and son who are now going down the stage and approaching...their table? The other guests turn their attention at the Jeons.

Taeseok gives Jisung a piercing gaze. "What do you have to say for yourself, Mr. Han Jisung?"

Jisung feigns innocence. "I-i don't know what you're talking about, M-mr. Kim Taeseok." He stammers nervously, face white as sheet.

Taehyung scoffs. "Oh, really? But alpha Lee Dowon already confessed to the police that you were the one who ordered him to stalk me."

Jungkook frowns at Jisung. "Is it true, Jisung? Did you really have Taehyung stalked? Why?"

"D-don't believe them, they're lying!" Jisung strongly denied.

Yoongi calls Jaewook. "Let's get this show on the road, shall we?" Not a minute passes, Jaewook together with a group of police officers enter the ballroom. They approached Jisung.

"Mr. Han Jisung, you are hereby arrested for defamation and for instigating Lee Dowon to stalk Mr. Kim Taehyung." The leader said as he signals his men to handcuff Jisung.

Jisung turns to Jungkook for help but the alpha shook his head in disappointment. He's utterly embarrassed of him.

Taehyung crosses his arms on his chest and rolls his eyes. "Oh, you think your lover here can save you?" He lets out a humorless chuckle. "Maybe, I'll take pity on you, if you kneel in front of me and beg for my forgiveness. Remember, you did the same to me on my birthday two years ago. You told me to kneel when you video called me, so you won't ask Jungkook to come to you in Japan on my birthday. But you didn't keep your words."

Jungkook is appalled. He didn't know it was Taehyung's birthday. He really hurt the omega. He's such a horrible alpha.

Jisung looks around, the guests are staring at him with their accusing eyes. His demeanor changed as he fell to his knees. His eyes are teary as he begs. "T-taehyung, please don't let them arrest me. I'm sorry, please forgive me."

Taehyung raises an eyebrow. What a good actor, he thinks as he peered at Jisung. "Ok, I forgive you." He said giving Jisung a fake smile while meeting Yoongi's eyes. He can already guess what the alpha is thinking.

"Really, thank you, but why are they still handcuffing me?!"

"Oh, that would be because of me." Yoongi interrupted. "My cousin may have let you off the hook but not me. You see, I don't forgive easily. I know you were the one who posted our photos on social media to taint Taehyung's name." He smirks at him. "Officers, take him, maybe spending a few days in prison will teach him some lessons."

Jisung yells and curses as the police officers drag him outside. Yura and Yeri are speechless. Taeseok turns his attention to them. "Well, Miss Yura and daughter, don't you have anything to say to my son?"

Yura and Yeri lower their heads. Jungho is confused at Taeseok's words. "What do you mean, Mr. Kim? Did my wife and daughter offend Taehyung too?"

"Nothing much, just that your wife and daughter here treated my son as a maid when he's still living in your house. Don't you think they should also beg his forgiveness?" Taeseok sniggered at the mother-daughter duo.

"Why should we say sorry to him? He was Jisung's family maid before he came to our house." Yura arrogantly replied. Yeri moves closer to her mother.

"So, you refused to beg forgiveness from my son. I heard your brother in Paris is starting his own business there, should I call my friend from the embassy and have him deported?" Taeseok threatened her.

Yura gazes at Taeseok with a panic-stricken face. "Please don't do it, Mr. Kim. Yeri and I will apologize to your son." She stands up and motions Yeri to do the same. They kneel down in front of Taehyung. "Taehyung we're sorry for mistreating you. Please forgive us."

Grandpa Jeon also gets up from his seat and bows at Kim Taeseok. "I'm terribly sorry, Mr. Kim. I did poorly in guiding my family." He gave Yura and Yeri a disappointing look.

Jungkook doesn't dare to look at Taeseok and Taehyung. He feels so small in front of them. He deeply wronged the omega. His chest feels heavy. He is very ashamed of his misdeeds.

"Senior Jeon, you're not responsible for your family's behavior. I'm grateful to you for treating my son as your own grandson. You became his solace when I wasn't there for him." Taeseok gave Grandpa Jeon a sincere smile.

Jungho is also apologetic for his wife and daughter's behavior. He bows his head to Taeseok and Taehyung.

Yeri suddenly feels dizzy and fainted. Yura caught her before she hits the floor. She worriedly taps her face to wake her up. Taeseok calls the Kim Hospital for an ambulance. Hoseok tells them to let him check on her. Yura is not happy with it but let Hoseok examine Yeri.

"Something is wrong with her wolf. Is she taking wolf inhibiting drugs? Her wolf is very weak and I can't smell her scent." Hoseok asked them.

Jungho is confused. "What wolf inhibiting drugs? Yura, what is he talking about?"

"No! She's not taking any drugs. That's absurd!" Yura vehemently denied.

The paramedics arrive and take the unconscious Yeri to the Kim Hospital together with Yura. Grandpa Jeon and Jungho followed them. Jungkook just sits there quietly unable to do anything. He's too overwhelmed by all the revelations.

Taeseok stares at the alpha. "You know kid, I used to admire you. At a young age you are able to successfully manage the Jeon's Group. Tsk, tsk, such a waste of an alpha. I want to have a word with you. Come to my office at Kim's Group main building on Friday. Let's settle things once and for all." With that, Taeseok left with Hoseok. Namjoon dismisses the guests.

Yoongi is left behind waiting for Taehyung. The omega stares at Jungkook. His blue eyes meeting the alpha's black orbs. Jungkook falls on his knees. "I know I don't deserve your forgiveness. But I still want to apologize for everything I did."

The omega's scent bitters. Taehyung's wolf took over. He stares at Jungkook with disgust. "Let me make it clear to you Mr. Jeon Jungkook, you and your alpha imprinted on us. But you don't seem to grasp what imprinting means. You need us more than we need you! You should be thankful we haven't totally rejected you yet, because once we do it, you and your wolf will die from heartbreak. If not for my p-." He paused. "Don't bother showing us your face again or you're not going to like what I'll do to you. I have seen how you hurt my human. Don't tempt me to claw your eyes out and rip your throat! Yoongi hyung, let's go." Taehyung walks towards the exit. Yoongi gave Jungkook a taunting gaze before following his cousin.

Jungkook was left on the floor, writhing in pain. He clenches his chest while his wolf howls in agony. The indirect rejection of Taehyung's wolf is making his heart throbs in pain. Their omega despises them and he has no one to blame but himself.

Jungkook isn't aware that a bigger storm is coming his way.

💎🐰🐯💎

Whew! The drama isn't over. What will happen to Yeri? Are you excited to see Jisung in prison?✨🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 540 47
In the mystical land of ancient Egypt, Pharaoh Tyung, a powerful ruler burdened by the weight of his kingdom, finds his world intertwined with that o...
8.2K 201 16
In which Taehyung is known as the most powerful alpha, ruler and King in the whole world and has six friends who also believed that until that one da...
13.1K 550 41
[Kooktae] ¦| accepting each others flaws |¦ Don't repost. ©bangtan-black
30.5K 715 32
PART 2 Congratulations! Your divorce process will soon be complete. You can finally be rid of that pervert and go looking for true love. Aren't you h...