Our Story • glee

Por TrueAlpha11x

Blake Henley tries to navigate her way through high school. All she knows is that one day she wants to be on... Mais

✨Introductions✨
Pilot 1x01
Showmance 1x02
Acafellas 1x03
Preggers 1x04
The Rhodes Not Taken 1x05
Vitamin D 1x06
Throwdown 1x07
Mash-up 1x08
Wheels 1x09
Ballad 1x10
Hairography 1x11
Mattress 1x12
Sectionals 1x13
Hell-O 1x14
The Power Of Madonna 1x15
Home 1x16
Bad Reputation 1x17
Laryngitis 1x18
Dream On 1x19
Theatricality 1x20
Funk 1x21
Journey to Regionals 1x22
Season 2
Audition 2x01
Britney/Brittany 2x02
Grilled Cheesus 2x03
Duets 2x04
The Rocky Horror Glee Show 2x05
Never Been Kissed 2x06
The Substitute 2x07
Furt 2x08
Special Education 2x09
A Very Glee Christmas 2x10
The Sue Sylvester Shuffle 2x11
Silly Love Songs 2x12
Comeback 2x13
Blame It On The Alcohol 2x14
Sexy 2x15
Original Song 2x16
Night Of Neglect 2x17
Born This Way 2x18
Rumours 2x19
Prom Queen 2x20
Funeral 2x21
New York 2x22
Season 3
The Purple Piano Project 3x01
I Am Unicorn 3x02
Asian F 3x03
Pot O' Gold 3x04
The First Time 3x05
Mash-Off 3x06
I Kissed A Girl 3x07
Hold On To Sixteen 3x08
Extraordinary Merry Christmas 3x09
Yes/No 3x10
Michael 3x11
The Spanish Teacher 3x12
Heart 3x13
On My Way 3x14
Big Brother 3x15
Saturday Night Glee-Ver 3x16
Dance With Somebody 3x17
Choke 3x18
Prom-Asaurus 3x19
Props 3x20
Nationals 3x21
Goodbye 3x22
Season 4
The New Blake 4x01
Britney 2.0 4x02
Makeover 4x03
The Break-Up 4x04
The Role You Were Born To Play 4x05
Glease 4x06
Dynamic Duets 4x07
Thanksgiving 4x08
Swan Song 4x09
Glee, Actually 4x10
Sadie Hawkins 4x11
Naked 4x12
Diva 4x13
I Do 4x14
Girls (And Boys) On Film 4x15
Feud 4x16
Guilty Pleasures 4x17
Shooting Star 4x18
Lights Out 4x20
Wonder-Ful 4x21
All or Nothing 4x22
Season 5
Love, Love, Love 5x01

Sweet Dreams 4x19

331 22 14
Por TrueAlpha11x

     Blake leans against her door frame, smirking slightly as she watches Rachel pose in front of the mirror in the living room. She giggles as the various hats make their way on and off of her head. Over the past couple of days, it's been weird being back in New York. After everything that went down in Lima, Blake didn't think she'd be ready to go back. Sadly, life continues.

"Hello gorgeous." Rachel poses in her leopard print hat.

Blake finally steps forward, "You know you don't need to look like Barbara to capture her essence right?" She quirks an eyebrow.

Rachel jumps slightly at the sudden sound and puts a hand over her chest, "Blake! Don't scare me like that." She laughs.

"Sorry." Blake apologizes with a small smile. "I'm just saying, I know you're terrified about this audition, but I just want you to remember why they picked Barbara." She walks over to the table where Rachel had set up a shrine to Barbara, "She was unique. She didn't have to copy anyone else who came before." She looks back at Rachel and grabs her hands, "You're special Rachel. You don't need to copy Barbara."

Rachel sighs, "No one has or ever will play Fanny Brice better than her." She shakes her head, straightening the photo Blake had slightly messed up. "My best option is to fill my repertoire with all of her songs so I'm ready to impress."

"I will never understand how you are able to talk about how special you are, when you never use it to your advantage." Blake says endearingly.

"Look, Barbara is one of a kind okay?" Rachel shrugs with a slightly upset look. "What if when I go to that audition, it just proves what I'm most afraid of... That I'm not good enough for this."

"Rachel, that's not gonna happen." Blake shakes her head, grabbing her hand comfortingly. "You've always known you were going to be a star. Don't let the unknown scare you. You're going to go to that audition and blow everyone out of the water." She smiles. "Just don't forget, your uniqueness is what makes you special. If you think Barbara will get you a callback, use her. But just remember Rachel Berry is who they're looking for. Not Barbara Streisand."

Rachel pauses for a moment, taking Blake's words into consideration before gazing back up at the brunette. "Thank you." She nods. "But how are you doing? You know, after everything?"

Blake shrugs, "I might be a little more shaken up than I'd like to admit, but I'll be okay." She reassures.

"Kurt told me you have a Skype meeting today with the Russo brothers and some of the cast for the movie." Rachel brings up, happy for her. "That's exciting."

Blake breathes out heavily, "I'm a little nervous." She admits.

"Don't be." Rachel shakes her head. "I mean, everyone loves you." She grins. "They'd be crazy not to."

"I hope so." Blake chuckles. "It'll be nice to talk to Chris again."

"You'll have to let me know how it goes." Rachel requests.

"I will. It should be over at the same time you come home from your audition."

"Perfect." Rachel smiles. "That means we can vent to each other."

"We have to include Kurt though." Blake points out.

"Oh he'd kill us if we didn't."

             ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake usually isn't a picky person when it comes to what she wears, but she is being an absolute stickler about this Skype meeting. And they can't even see below her top half. The brunette nervously bites her nails as her eyes completely dissect the clothing in her closet.

Her focus is rudely interrupted by her phone ringing. She lets out a little yelp, scared by the sudden intrusion. She picks up her phone from the bed and completely ignores the caller ID. "Hello?"

"Hey Blake, it's Mr. Schue."

Blake's eyebrows shoot up, "Um, hi." She says awkwardly. "How can I... help you?"

"I just wanted to reach out and see how you were doing?" He admits.

Blake furrows her eyebrows, appreciating the gesture, but knowing there is something more to this phone call. "I'm alright." She answers. "Still having nightmares and jumping at loud noises, but it's important to be on high alert in New York, so I'm just trying to embrace the trauma." She jokes slightly. "How are the kids?"

Mr. Schue pauses, indicating to Blake he hasn't really checked in with them. "They're fine." He answers, irritation lacing his tone.

Blake's mouth forms a tight line at the sound of his voice. She makes a note to call the kids later to see what is going on. "Well, that's good." She says indifferently.

"Yeah." The man sighs. "Look, I just wanted to call and let you know that I talked to Finn."

"You did?!" Blake asks, in complete shock. She never thought she'd live to see the day. "What did he say? What did you say?" She fired the questions quickly.

"He told me he wasn't interested in coming back." The man tells her bitterly. "But I thought you might want to know, Puck is staying with him in his dorm. And from what I saw, they seem to be partying it up."

"What?" Blake asks, confused.

"Yeah, they had a slip and slide in the hallway. Topless girls running up and down the hallway, using their iron to make sandwiches... that kind of stuff." Mr. Schue lists off.

Blake bites the inside of her cheek, "Hm." She says, anger rising. "Thank you for letting me know."

"You're welcome." He tells her. "And if you talk to him, let him know my offer still stands." He sighs. "I miss him, and I'd really like to work with him again."

"Yeah, I'll try." She finally pulls out a top for her interview, frustratedly throwing it on the bed. "But he might not be too interested in what I have to say after I chew his ass out for not being responsible."

Mr. Schuester clears his throat awkwardly, "Alright well, take care Blake."

"Yeah, bye." The angry brunette hangs up with her former teacher before quickly dialing Finn's phone number.

Voicemail

"Oh hell no." She shakes her head before dialing his number again.

About four more calls, Finn finally picked up. "Hello?" He calls out, running away from the loud party in the hallway.

"Are you seriously at a party right now?" She crosses her arms. "Finn, you have class."

The man freezes, knowing he's skating on thin ice. "I was just on my way there." He tries to lie.

"You really think lying to me is going to help you right now?" Blake narrows her eyes.

He sighs, "No." He rubs a hand over his face. "How did you even find out?"

"That's not what's important." Blake stops h. "What is, is that you've been blatantly lying to me and ditching classes."

"It's college." He shrugs. "I'm just having a little bit of fun."

"And I get that Finn, but you getting a degree and actually attending classes is what's important." Blake insists. "Not partying around with topless girls and Puck."

"If it makes it any better, I haven't looked at any of the topless girls." Finn says shyly.

"I appreciate that." Blake tells him with an angry tone of voice. "But you need to get your crap together." She states bluntly. "You need to put on some big boy pants and go to your classes."

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"It means your self-destructing Finn." Blake points out. "Whenever things start looking up for you or start getting too real, you back out. You do things to make it easier to quit. Now I'm not trying to be mean, but you clearly need some tough love. If you want to be a good teacher, you're going to have to put in the work."

"I am." Finn tries to argue.

"Really?" She scoffs. "Then why aren't you in your adolescent psychology class?"

"That class isn't even that important."

"Finn, every class is important!" She exclaims. "If you really think you can just pop into the final class of the semester and ace the final, you're wrong. You have to put in the work."

"I will. I'm just trying to enjoy the experience right now." He shrugs.

"There will be no experience to enjoy if you flunk out." She states blatantly. "You have to go to class." She says strictly. "I love you Finn, but I'm really disappointed." She admits. "While I will never try to control you, I really hope you put things into perspective and realize what's important."

Finn groans, "No." He throws his head back. "I hate when you're disappointed. That's worse than you being angry."

"I just don't get why you had to lie to me. You didn't even tell me Puck was there." Blake says, slightly hurt.

"Because I knew you'd worry." He huffs.

"And obviously I'd have a reason to." She lifts an eyebrow.

"I know." He places his head in his hands as he sits down on an empty chair. "I'm sorry."

"You don't need to apologize to me." She shakes her head. "You owe an apology to yourself."

"I just don't know what to do." He admits quietly. "I mean, what if I put my all into this and still fail? I've never been good at school."

"That's why you ask for help." Blake tells him softly. "You can ask me, your teachers, tutors... Mr. Schue."

"So that's who told you." He realizes.

"He cares about you Finn." Blake smiles gently. "And I'm sure he'd be happy to help you with coursework while you help him coach the kids."

"I don't want his help." Finn grumbles.

"Honey, I know you're still mad at him, but he finally reached out to you." Blake tries to reason with him. "I know how much you love coaching that club. Don't throw it away over a grudge."

Finn huffs, "I hate how easily you calm me down." He slouches grumpily. "Alright, I'll talk to him."

"Thank you my love." She smiles. "And remember, it's okay to party every now and then, but don't let it take over your life. Your education is the most important thing."

"I know." He sighs. "Thank you." He smiles happily, "I love you, fiancé."

Blake chuckles, "I love you too." Her face suddenly turns serious, "But if I find out that you lied or kept a secret from me again, we're gonna have some words Mr. Hudson."

Finn's eyes widen, "Yes ma'am."

She smiles once more, "Alright, I'll talk to you later. I love you."

"I love you too." He smiles happily.

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake looks down at her suddenly buzzing phone and huffs. She notices Marley's name pop up and she pauses her TV show reluctantly. While she loves talking to the kids, she feels like she's been on the phone all day.

Blake still answers the phone because she does truly love talking to the younger brunette, "Hey."

"Hey Blake." Marley greets. "I'm not bothering you am I?"

"No, of course not." Blake shakes her head as she opens the email Joe Russo just sent to her.

Meeting is at 5 p.m. EST :)

Blake feels her heart drop as she tunes back into what Marley is saying. "So he basically has us doing all of these old songs for Regionals, and one of them is what you guys performed last year during the mash-off apparently."

The brunette furrows her eyebrows, "Seriously?"

"Yeah." Marley sighs. "And I know I'm just a sophomore but, I have this songbook where I obviously write songs and I'd really like a chance to perform them."

Blake smiles softly, "Marley, it doesn't matter that you're a sophomore. I was a junior when my songs were used for competition." Blake tells her. "It shouldn't matter what grade level you're in, Mr. Schue should give you a chance to show off what you've got."

"I just don't know how to tell him that." Marley admits shyly. "We held a secret glee club meeting to change the set list, but he started yelling at us. The last thing I want to do is make him more mad."

Blake sighs, "He's probably still shaken up from what happened." Blake says honestly. "I mean, Blaine called and told me Sam has a twin brother Evan who is also Sam. I think everyone is still traumatized and doesn't know how to get back into the flow of things."

"What would you do if you were me?" Marley asks, playing with her nails.

"I would get a group of people from Glee and sing with them." Blake tells her. "I'd show off the songs I wrote to my friends so they know I have what it takes. And I think you should do the same."

"Really?"

"Yeah." Blake nods. "Look Marley, you're crazy talented. I haven't heard any of your songs, but I have a pretty good feeling that they're as amazing as you are."

Marley blushes, "Thank you, Blake."

"I'm sure Mr. Schue will come around." She reassures. "Just hang in there and I promise you'll get the recognition you deserve."

"It kind of makes sense now why you and Finn are together." Marley says with a small laugh.

Blake smiles lightly, "Why do you say that?"

"You both know how to lift people up when they need it." She answers. "You guys just compliment each other really well."

"Well I appreciate that." Blake feels her heart swell. "Now don't take my word for it, but I'm pretty sure Finn is gonna come back to help you guys out."

"Seriously?" Marley asks excitedly.

"Knowing him? Yeah, I'm pretty sure." Blake confirms. "So hopefully he and Mr. Schue can be the dream team you both need."

"You're gonna come down for Regionals right?" The younger brunette asks hopefully.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Blake reassures.

"Alright, well I don't want to take up too much of your time." Marley sighs. "Thank you again."

"Anytime sweetie. You know I love helping you guys."

"I'll be sure to call you the next time I have a problem." Marley chuckles.

"Alright, bye Marley." Blake says endearingly.

"Bye."

           ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     Blake fidgets nervously with her fingers as the clock hits four fifty-five. She begins to pick at the cuticles that seemingly appeared out of nowhere. She bites her lip anxiously, running through every possible way this meeting could go wrong.

She is pulled out of her thoughts when her phone begins to ring. She jumps slightly but looks at the caller ID to see her boyfriend's name on the top of the screen. She sighs in relief, "Hey Finny, what's up?"

"I just wanted to check in." He tells her. "I know your meeting is in a couple minutes and I could feel your anxiety all the way from Lima." He teases.

Blake rolls her eyes, "Shut up." She grumbles.

"Sweetheart, you shouldn't be nervous." Finn tells her softly. "You already have the part."

"But I haven't met the rest of the cast yet." She counters. "Plus after the whole Chris fiasco, I don't even know if they're gonna like me."

"They're gonna like you." Finn states bluntly.

"How do you know that?" The brunette huffs with uncertainty.

"Because you're the most hilarious, beautiful, uniquely talented, intelligent, interesting girl that I know." He lists off with a dopey smile. "You're a people magnet. Your personality is infectious. People can't not like you."

"But what if I say something stupid?"

"You probably will." Finn shrugs.

Blake scoffs, "Thanks babe."

"Stupid is good." He stops her. "Stupid shows you're not afraid to make mistakes. You're not afraid to be loose and it shows you're not thinking too hard. You're just being yourself."

Blake takes in his words, "I'm so glad you're becoming a teacher. You always have the greatest advice... even though you don't follow it." She mumbles the last part.

"Okay Ms. Snarky pants." He chuckles. "I should probably let you go. Break a leg okay? Call me after it's over."

"I will." Blake nods. "I love you."

"I love you too." Finn smiles.

Blake hangs up the phone and quickly joins the Skype meeting. Her nerves have finally calmed after talking to her boyfriend. Right as she joins she comes face to face with Joe and Anthony Russo, Chris, Scarlett Johansson, Anthony Mackie, Emily VanCamp, and Sebastian Stan.

"Blake!" Joe smiles. "Welcome. We were actually just talking about you."

Blake feels her face flush, "Sorry I didn't join earlier."

"Don't apologize." Anthony Russo assures her. "We're just happy you made it."

"Everyone, this is Blake Henley, as most of you know she will be playing Max Hart in this little movie we're putting together." Joe chuckles at his own joke causing everyone else to laugh too. "And Blake, is there anyone here you don't know and would like to be introduced to?"

Blake shakes her head with a kind smile, "I think I know everyone, but thank you so much."

"Can I just say that you are absolutely adorable?" Scarlett says.

"Yeah, damn Chris!" Anthony practically yells. "How'd you manage to mess that one up?"

Chris rolls his eyes playfully and Blake has to stifle her laugh. "He didn't mess anything up." She comes to his defense. "We both just realized it wasn't our time"

Chris stares at his screen with a small and grateful smile on his face. "Yet anyway." He chimes in.

"Yet?" Sebastian smirks.

"Okay!" Joe laughs. "Let's get back on track yeah? Even though I do find your guys' relationship drama very entertaining."

Everyone murmurs in agreement as Anthony leans forward, "So, since filming is starting relatively soon, we wanted this meeting to focus on where you guys will be staying as well as what the first day is going to look like."

Blake's eyes are torn away from Anthony's explanation as she watches Chris pick up Dodger from the floor. She holds back the coo she wanted to release at the sight of the fur baby. Her phone chimes at the same time and when she glances at it, it's a message from Chris.

Dodger says hi.

She smiles happily and blows a kiss to the camera on her laptop to send to the cute dog. Chris grins as Anthony continues, "You guys will be staying at the Hilton hotel that's about five minutes away from the lot. So hopefully that works for everyone." He laughs. "Now, onto the first day of filming. Our plan is to do a table read and depending on when we get done and how everyone feels, we might start filming some scenes."

"How does that sound?" Joe asks.

"Fantastic."

"Great."

"Can't wait." Blake answers as well. "But just out of curiosity... is there gonna be some kind of in-person meet up before that? Just to mingle and stuff."

"We were actually gonna leave that up to you guys." Joe answers. "If you guys want to do that, we absolutely will."

"I'm in for sure." Sebastian says quickly. "I wanna meet the newbie."

"Ditto." Anthony Mackie raises his hand.

Blake throws her head back in laughter, "Looking forward to meeting your expectations."

"You think you'll meet our expectations?" Mackie raises an eyebrow. "Cocky... I like it." He nods.

"Alright, then it's settled." Joe claps. "Since filming starts that Monday, why don't we do this little meetup on that Saturday? Does that work?"

Everyone nods in agreement and Anthony Russo releases them from the Skype call. "See you all soon!"

            ╔═══*.·:·.☽✧    ✦    ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗

     After a very wonderful Skype meeting with her future cast, Blake's phone was blowing up with messages from all of them. Blake laughs as Chris texts her an apology message.

Sorry if they're blowing you up. They begged me for your number.

No worries. I'm having fun 😊. She replies honestly.

It was really nice seeing you today. You were practically glowing. He compliments her smoothly.

Yeah, my lighting was great wasn't it? She jokes.

Whatever smartass 😂. I'll talk to you later?

Of course.

She then immediately called Finn to tell him how it went, and he of course wasn't surprised in the least. He actually managed to surprise her when he revealed he would be working with Mr. Schuester again. She congratulates him excitedly, knowing he's back in his element.

Blake hears the door to the apartment open and assumes it's Rachel coming back from her audition. "Alright Finny, I think Rachel just got home. I should probably go check on her. She had her audition this morning."

"Okay, thank you for calling me."

"Of course hun." She smiles. "I love you, and I'll talk to you later."

"I love you too."

The brunette woman walks out of her room and pokes her head out. Rachel has her head on the table with a small pout on her lip as her phone sits in front of her. She watches as Kurt brings her a cup of tea, "So, what is Broadway Daycare exactly?" He lifts an eyebrow.

Blake goes to sit next to Rachel at the table. She seamlessly sits down and begins to rub the shorter girls back in comfort. Kurt shoots her a grateful look as Rachel goes to answer his question.

"All the show people who have kids, while they're rehearsing or performing they send their kids to Shelby's studio and she teaches them, like, dance routines and songs and plays theatre games with them." She sighs, "It's like Fame for toddlers."

Blake tilts her head, "Hm... interesting. That's very Shelby."

Kurt sits in Rachel's other side, "Well, no news is good news right?"

"Cookie?" Blake offers to Rachel as she grabs a chocolate chip cookie she baked earlier in the day from the plate at the center of the table.

Kurt takes her up on her offer as Rachel just shrugs disappointedly, "At this point, if I haven't
heard anything... Life goes on." She pushes her phone to the other side of the table. "You know, Fanny was just a dream. I read on BroadwayWorld.com they're doing a production of Sweeney Todd at the Pasadena Playhouse and, I don't know, I think Johanna could be a good role for me."

Blake suddenly feels guilty for encouraging her to not do Barbara. She gazes at her friend with an unsure look, "Do you regret not doing Barbra for the audition?"

Rachel squeezes Blake's hand and shakes her head, "No way. Honestly, something so special
and something magical happened in that room, and if those producers are too...narrow-minded or star-obsessed–"

She is swiftly cut off by her phone buzzing. All three friends make eye contact as Rachel's jaw drops slightly. "Oh my gosh."

Blake leans over to grab the girls phone and hands it to her. Rachel looks down at the caller ID, "Oh, my gosh, it's a number I don't recognize. What do I do? What do I do?" She looks at Blake and Kurt in a frenzy.

Kurt bounces in his seat as he continues to eat his cookie. He gestures frantically with his hands as Blake voices his thoughts, "Answer it." She tells her.

"Answer it?"

Kurt finally swallows his cookie, "Yes, yes, yes.
Pick it up!"

Rachel finally answers the call and places it next to her ear, "Hello? Uh, yes, this is she." She greets. Kurt and Blake hold hands in anticipation as they try to decipher what is happening by Rachel's facial expressions. "Uh, yeah, of-of cour... of course." Another beat of silence passes. "Yes. Yes. Thank you so much. Thank you." Rachel say rather excitedly as she hangs up the phone.

Blake and Kurt give her expectant looks, "Well?" Blake urges her impatiently.

"That was... one of the producers." She says in a daze.

"And?" Kurt throws his hands up.

"And I got a callback for Fanny!" She exclaims, laughing happily. "I got a callback!"

Kurt and Blake shoot yo from their spots and immediately go to congratulate Rachel. The three friends celebrate the victories of the day by going down the street to get cupcakes from the small bakery.

Everything seems to be going up, and Blake can't wait to see what the future holds.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

23.8K 968 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...
61.1K 831 49
Riley Hummel used to be known as the popular girl who was dating a football player. That was until she joined Glee Club with her brother. Everything...
797 22 8
"Let 'em wonder how we got this far 'Cause I don't really need to wonder at all." ~ Sophomore year. Lima, Ohio. 2009. Ileana Pillsbury, the niece tu...
22.3K 277 52
Santana Lopez has a younger sister Brynn Lopez Brynn is starting high school she is going to the same high school as her older sister Santana who is...