There's a STALKER in my attic...

By DarkProfession

[PART TWO OUT NOW!] [F/N] [L/N], a normal city girl living in Japan. It's your last year of High School and... More

- Prologue -
- 1 -
- 2 -
- 3 -
- 4 -
- 5 -
- 6 -
- 7 -
- 8 -
- 9 -
- 10 -
- 11 -
- 12 -
- 13 -
- 14 -
- 15 -
- 16 -
Fanart !!
Fanart! (2)
- 17 -
- 18 -
- 19 -
FINALE
Fanart! (3)
Are you there?
[0]
[-1]
[-2]
[-3]
[-4]
FANART! (4)
[-5]
[-6]
[-7]
[-8]
[-9]
[-10]
[-11]
[-13]

[-12]

170 6 5
By DarkProfession

With that said, you tagged along and followed Seiichiro away from the other two... however, that meant arousing a mix of confusion and surprise by Seiichiro and Leo, who were ultimately left behind. You'd have to clear up such miscommunication later on.. unless you want to risk compromising your friendships.

Shiro was suspiciously quiet as he walked ahead of you, venturing up the brief flight of steps that leads to the outside corridors. After a while he had stopped, although you noticed that he gave a brief glance to the side-- as if cautious that others would overhear.

"So .. uh, what was so important to tell me?" You hadn't realized it yet, but you were pretty tense. Shiro was behaving seriously, and didn't show it simply because of his hard exterior. Yet part of you felt like you could see past what he tries to offer, even if for a split second. He tapped his foot against the floor, and then crossed his arms, staring across from you--pondering his next words carefully.

'This isn't what I was expecting at all.' He thought as he narrowed his eyelids. From there, the click of his tongue was heard, earning your pivot. 'It's far too early to even think about it..' But really, he knew that he was left with no other choice than to give into the chase. "[L/N].. this isn't exactly an easy topic to broach."

The curiosity attacking you from within caused your eyes to twinkle like stars-- his words were like the punchline laying the groundwork for some very juicy gossip! You nodded your head and stepped closer, impatiently awaiting his continuation.

"Well ... You're going to think of me as some crazy person. So before I tell you, will you promise me that no matter how misleading the situation might sound... You'll learn to accept it?" His eyebrows were burrowed and his face went especially stern. Having placed such a disclaimer, you hesitated to answer him, slightly filled with anxiety.

What he wants to say shouldn't be that bad, right? I mean it's not like he's going to confess that he's some crazy lunatic!

"Of course. I mean it's what being apart of a friendship means, right? That you'll learn to accept things for better or for worse." You shrugged your shoulders. "Everyone has to show the bad side of them in a relationship. It'll help us overcome it and get to each other better, isn't that right?"

"That is.. if you're planning to say something horrible about yourself. I'm just trying to be mentally prepared here." You forced a chuckle. As if things weren't tense already, you felt even more awkward about your words after Shiro displayed an unusual amount of interest in staying silent.

"..." He finally broke eye contact, his mesmerizing red eyes revealing a hint of sadness as he peers off to the side. He also chuckled-- although it was rather subtle. "That's interesting." He mumbled, "A wise person told me the same thing." His lips curled into a smile, and somehow he felt a little more relaxed. With that, hesitation had left him within seconds. Shiro approached you more closely, and during his few steps up to you, you noticed the apprehensive air turning slightly darker.

"I wanted to talk to you about my brother, Sei." Said the young man nonchalantly, still maintaining his smile.

"You see, he's going to kill you next week."

Shiro looked certain that what he was saying was the truth. You however, were pretty blunt in evading all of his efforts of relaying honestly. "Pff-- that's a weird joke! Now what do you really have to tell me?" You snickered, shaking your head. Such hilarious wit from someone you didn't expect.

"He'll murder you with his own hands. And he'll do it painfully." Shiro lifted his palms, gazing at his fingertips that were tempted to twitch out of either excitement or frustration. He had ignored your dismissal and started stating what he believed to be facts -- things that he knew for certainty. "Using a knife... He'll dig into your flesh over and over again, you'll be forced to endure horrible torture until morning creeps in. And then, he'll leave your decapitated head right on my bedside."

"I saw it. Our happy ending."

The longer you stared at him, the more you came to realize that he was .... adamant about this. You felt a nervous bead of sweat roll down your skin, looking at the oddly placid face of Shiro Yuuki. He was carrying a slight, unnoticeable red of shade on his cheeks.. and his optics gave off a different type of attraction; an infatuation. He deliberately explained the situation in an undertone that almost made it seem romantic... If not for the fact that he basically told you that your life ends in blood.

"H-How do you know this?? How am I supposed to be certain that you're not pulling a demented prank on me!!?" You ended up raising your voice. Obviously, anyone would react accordingly had anyone ever said something so audacious. I mean, really? You'll be murdered?

On the other hand.... You shouldn't doubt him completely, right? There's truth to most words... No matter how vague, or how cryptic. So you also watched him back, attempting to steady your heart rate before continuing, "....So you really expect me to believe.. that I'm going to die?"

Shiro simply nodded.

He didn't flinch a muscle, nor did he pull an eye off of you.

Considering he had yet to even tell you the entire story, you definitely wanted to hear more about it... So you took a deep breath.

"It sounds like a fever dream, doesn't it?" Shiro blurted out softly. "I've seen it, our destiny together... An end where we both are killed by Sei." His words, and the way he was looking at you-- both gave you chills. Sure, he was explaining himself .. but you had a feeling that there was a lot more to this story. Sensitive details which he doesn't want to share with you.

"You don't have to believe me, [L/N]... But, I could tell that you were slowly regressing, so I wanted to tell you before you ended up breaking." He circled around you, like a wolf inspecting its prey. "...Doesn't some things look or sound awfully familiar? Or maybe, you have dreams that give you a glimpse of a separate reality..?" He eventually stopped when he stood behind you. And without you even realizing it, he held a calculative grimace...

"Well, some things... are... a little strange, i will admit.." You stroked your arm. And during your words, Shiro nudged a hand forward, reaching for your shoulder as if he was about to touch you. Or perhaps, do something more than that. "When I first saw the two of you, I had this feeling like... I knew you? It felt me feeling a bit uneasy."

You thought back to your very first encounter with the two. Shiro naturally had caught your interest then... Now you were beginning to understand why.

Shiro paused and lowered his hand within a fraction of a second when he saw that you turned around to look at him. The young man was waiting for you to say something else, but you seemed sidetracked by a few distracting thoughts. "How can you prove that I'll really die..?"

You weren't going to believe everything.. just to some extent. At least, not until he gives you some valid evidence. You watched Shiro place his hand on his chin as he squinted his eyes, releasing a soft hum as he proceeded to think.

That's when he snapped his fingers, "Oh." He excaimed, "Kirigiri is going to hurt you.. but more specifically; she will attack you in the bathroom. Unfortunately, that's only scratching the surface..." He explained.

Thinking back to Kirigiri and her hot-headed behavior, it definitely didn't sound impossible .. so it left a bad taste in your mouth. Was Kirigiri really crazy enough to lay a hand on another person? 'Why would she do something like that..?' You thought to yourself.

You wished he'd tell you more, but just judging by his expression; he was very willing to keep some more secrets hidden from you. If only you could get a glimpse into his head..

"I .. I see ..." You shifted your eyes away, as well as your posture. As confusing as this all was, you decided not to be too negligent... Which is why you listened to reason. "I swear, if this is some kind of hidden camera prank... It won't be very funny. I mean, doesn't that make you some kind of time traveller?"

"..."

"....."

"Ah... I wouldn't call it that ..."

Shiro's tone seemed to shift subtly. But if not that, then what else could that be?

"Hey! The hell are you two talking about that's so special, huh?" Said Seiichiro as he made his way up the few flights up steps that led up to the structure. The both of you looked at him in a blink of an eye, like you were caught mingling where you shouldn't be. "That Leo guy already left." The oldest said as he agitatedly tousled his own head of white hair.

You jittered. "H-Huh?! Really??!! I wanted to get to know him more!" You whined, wearing a pout. Meanwhile Shiro distanced himself and took to your side, his gaze falling onto his brother. His guard was up, and you'd be a fool to say you didn't notice.

"Yeah, something suddenly came up for him, so he just decided to ditch us." He walked by the two of you and approached their front door, casually taking out his key. "Which is why I'm here. But, don't worry-- you two can carry on without me, I'll just be inside."

He was moments from twisting the doorknob, yet something held him back. That's when he glanced at the two of you, side by side, before scratching his cheek. Was that anxiousness you saw on his face? "If you don't mind me asking... uh, were you two... having a moment?"

You tensed your shoulders and then lifted your hands, about to wave them frantically in decline-- only Shiro's physique, and his voice-- overshadowed your own. "...Was it obvious?" He asked, appearing awfully timid deliberately. Shiro tugged on his forelocks a bit as his cheeks lifted in a rosy pink hue, creating a bit of a misunderstanding between you two.

Seiichiro looked surprised. He never expected his brother of all people to be so... soft? "Ohh..kay..." He simply said, halting to stare at the both of you as you were shaking your head frantically behind him.

"Well, it's fine. I don't really mind. But in any case, my brother and I need to prepare for dinner." The oldest proceeded to open the door, bidding you two an honest wave before he went inside.

Was it only you, or.. you were beginning to feel apprehensive whenever you looked at Seiichiro now? As hard as it was to believe any of the facts, you felt like you had to be on your toes to avoid your fate. Once the door clicked closed, Shiro also approached it, following suit. He didn't want to raise any more suspicion... He was risking far too much already.

"Oh- wait, Shiro!" You quickly approached him, causing him to turn around. His red eyes met with yours, before an ever so soft smile crept up against his face. "Hm?"

The way you said his name.. it never failed to make him feel endeared. Call it delusion or love, what he feels for you is real.

"What are we going to do with Seiichiro...? Now that I know these things .. how am I supposed to stop this?" You took out your phone. "Maybe I should call the police .. but they would never believe me, right?"

His somber perception eased onto your phone. And the way your fingers were coiled around your device defensively.. he took every one of your mannerisms into account. So he reached forward calmly without a word, taking your phone into his palm so he could quietly dial his number-- inputing his contact information.
"No need to. I have everything under control."

'That's right. Only I will protect you, [Y/N].'

He thought as he handed you your phone, and watched you study his number for a few seconds. You were surprised that he was audacious enough to pass his number, especially without a problem.

"Well okay, I guess I'll trust you, Shiro." You bowed your head a bit, "I'll see you tomorrow, in that case." You waved your phone in the meantime. "And now that I have your number, it should make getting to know you all the more easier!"

Shiro was listening, but he zoned out slightly as he fixated on an uncomfortable memory; a memory where he saw himself stained in blood.

'It's fine. It'll be okay.'

He remembered that intense feeling of pain. Being impaled by a jagged piece of glass over and over again, feeling blood run down his blood-shot sockets as his older brother ripped through his flesh over and over again.

'I have everything under control.'

'I have everything....'

He remembered the blood pouring from his mouth, causing him to choke as he struggled and writhed on the warm cement that afternoon-- as well as the grotesque splatter of his innards that were quite eager in jumping out upon the rise of that harsh, thin piece of glass which scratched up his brother's right hand. He knew during the moment he couldn't focus on anything besides the overbearing pain. He wanted it to end, for the suffering to stop ... even if that meant taking a piece of him away.

'Under control.'

[Chapter END]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 2.4K 19
Y/n is a innocent a small little high school boy but he is going to realize that there are some girls that want to keep him for themselves what will...
2.7K 106 52
Friends are doing things like this so I was like: why not? Being a yandere in real life is not cool! If you feel that way towards someone, please get...
69.6K 1.2K 24
[𝙈𝙤𝙧𝙚 𝙮𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙧𝙚 𝙤𝙣𝙚-𝙨𝙝𝙤𝙩𝙨] This is a another yandere book and kinda a sequel to "STALKER". If you have any requests or want a part 2...
353K 8.8K 24
(I WROTE THIS IN MIDDLE SCHOOL, ITS SO BAD OMG READ MY OTHER STORIES, THEY'RE SO MUCH BETTER) Y/N L/N a shy girl who just got out of college and now...