Reaction to Tensura

By armaghan_ror

Hey everyone, this will be quite a typical Tensura reaction. In which a supernatural entity kidnaps the chara... More

Introduction
Prologue
Special: Top 20 (Part 1)
Special: Top 20 (Part 2)
Special: Top 20 (Part 3)
Special: Top 20 (Part 4)
Prologue: Death and Reincarnation
Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 3 and 4
Chapter 6 to 8.5
Chapter 8.6 to 12
Chapter 13 to 17
Chapter 18 to 22
Chapter 23 and 24
Chapter 25 to 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter No. 40
Chapter 41
Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)
Chapter # 43
Break: New Guests
Chapter # 44
Chapter # 45
Chapter # 46
Chapter # 47
Chapter # 48
Chapter # 49 (Butterflies of the Night)
Chapter # 50 (Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Part 2)
Chapter # 51
Chapter # 52 (Part 1)

Break: Slime Stroke

2.1K 74 16
By armaghan_ror

After almost two hours have passed and Rimuru finally begins to wake up. However, as soon as they see him waking up. The whole losing their mind gang approaches towards Rimuru to see if he is fine. They weren't able to completely reach him though. As a certain demon was able to stop them and a certain dragon was also calming everyone down.

Diablo= All of us swarming towards Rimuru-sama as soon as he wakes up is not a good idea.

Veldora= Yeah. He will be extremely confused and might not even know what is going on.

At this almost everyone calmed down to a certain extent but they didn't calmed down because they wanted to instead because there was literally no other choice as Veldora had Rimuru in his arms.

However, many who were not part of the Losing their mind gang. Still wanted to know what happened to Rimuru. As him falling unconscious for no reason whatsoever was indeed peculiar. But they waited to see if the Storm Dragon can get some answers for them.

Then Veldora turned towards Rimuru and asked him, in a very low voice almost to a whisper, what had happened.

Veldora= What happened to you? You just fell for no reason, and I didn't even get any confirmations from her.

At this Rimuru motioned him to shut up and used [Thought Communication] to communicate with him.

Rimuru (T-C to Veldora) = Don't talk about her in the open idiot.

Veldora (T-C to Rimuru) = Don't worry none of them know anything about her so they won't figure out.

Rimuru (T-C to Veldora) = Yeah you are right but still don't talk about her like that.

Veldora (T-C to Rimuru) = Fine. But tell me what the hell happened and why isn't she responding.

Rimuru (T-C to Veldora) = Ok but you need to make sure that your expression remains unchanged through all of this.

Veldora (T-C to Rimuru) = Ok don't worry about that. My expression will be straight up deadpan.

Then Rimuru after some hesitation told Veldora everything that had happened.

And the promise for Veldora to keep his face straight has started to become increasingly difficult as the story was going on but, in the end, he was able to pull through without any clues for others to catch on to.

Veldora (T-C to Rimuru) = Seriously? So much happened but still why isn't she responding?

Rimuru (T-C to Veldora) = I don't know probably because she is embarrassed.

Veldora (T-C to Rimuru) = Still I never expected anything like this.

Rimuru (T-C to Veldora) = I also never thought that something like that was even possible. Let alone that she would ever do something like that.

Veldora (T-C to Rimuru) = So what were you thinking when she kissed you?

Rimuru (T-C to Veldora) = At that time my brain had stopped working and I collapsed shortly there after.

Veldora (T-C to Rimuru) = Oh! and now?

Rimuru (T-C to Veldora) = Well now when I think about it. I think that I am the luckiest person to ever exist to have a partner like her.

Ciel= <It is good to know that you feel like that, dear.>

Rimuru= <Ah! Ciel you are awake now.>

Ciel= <I'm always awake. I just wasn't responding that time.>

Veldora= <Ciel! Why weren't you responding before? Do you have any idea just how worried I was about you two.>

Ciel= <Yeah sorry about that. I was not really in my senses so I couldn't respond.>

Rimuru= <And now?>

Ciel= <Well seeing that now you are alright as well. I am also now completely in my senses and in complete control.>

Rimuru= <If you knew that you wouldn't be able to remain in control. Then why did you decided to proceed with it anyway.>

Ciel= <At first, I didn't know something like that would happen. But then for some reason, which now I know, I started to feel anxiety. However, at that time I thought that I have gone too far to stop.>

Rimuru= <So you went all in.>

Ciel= <Sure did.>

Veldora= <But why did you go so far.>

Ciel= <It was so that he stops thinking that I would ever be mad at him or would be jealous. Basically, I would never stop loving and supporting him. Do you think I went too far.>

Veldora= <Absolutely not. That was the best way especially when I look at your relationship which is extremely unique when compared to the others.>

Meanwhile, in the real world. No one could hear anything. But most of them had came to the conclusion that there was a conference of minds going on right now.

So, they had decided to stop and wait for their conversation to end. But only a few were patient enough to wait until now.

Velgrynd= Hey! Veldora answer already stop being a statue.

Veldora= Ah! Sister.

Almost everyone= Now tell us what happened.

Rimuru was completely overwhelmed by their questions. But that gave Veldora the time he needed to formulate a plan with Ciel.

Veldora= The thing is that Rimuru had suffered a stroke. So that is why he wasn't responding.

Ramiris= What do you mean by stroke?

By this time Ciel had also told Rimuru about the plan. So...

Rimuru= Yes Ramiris, normally Slimes are not supposed to contain this much power. It puts quite a strain on the soul and the body. So that's why I suffer from Strokes time to time but only a very few times.

Ramiris= (I don't think that is how it works.)

Guy & Rudra= (That's quite the story.)

Leon & Testarossa & Elmesia= (Yeah right like we ever will believe in this kind of story.)

Ciel= <The smarter people may not believe in this story. But that's the best option right now.>

Rimuru= <Don't worry those smart people are not the problem. I only want the subordinates to buy this story.>

Ciel= <That shouldn't be a problem.>

Shion= Rimuru-sama are you now, ok?

Rimuru= Don't worry now I am completely fine.

Milim= By the way, Uncle Veldora who was that her that you were talking about getting the confirmation from.

Rimuru= (Crap. She heard that. She is an ancient demon lord after all.)

Veldora= I was talking about the Great Sage. As I hadn't gotten any confirmations from her that if Rimuru is alright or not.

Frey= Oh yeah. I kind of forgot that, that partner of yours is still with you.

Carrion= But why wasn't she responding?

Veldora= She gets affected by the stroke as well.

Shizu= However, now she is fine right?

Rimuru= Don't worry about it.

Dino= So if that whole problem has settled by now can we continue?

Veldora= Of course.

Velzard= (Both of you are definitely hiding something.)

Yuuki= (As far as I'm aware there is no such thing as a stroke that powerful slimes suffer. That could because there haven't been any strong slimes before. But seeing their reactions this most definitely is just a story. Also, that partner that I have been hearing about for quite some time. A will that is inhabiting a skill and here it also wasn't responding to the storm dragon even though (for the most part) it should be independent from Rimuru. Hoho there are a lot of missing pieces, but I am pretty sure I will find most of them here.)

(Author's note= Yeah this was a shorter chapter than usual.  At only around 1200s words whereas normally chapters go from 2000s to 3000s words. Hopefully the next will be around 4000s words to make up for this. But I wanted to finish the whole Break before starting the actual chapter. So I am sorry for the shorter chapter. Hopefully the next one will be larger.)

Total Word Count = (1237 Words)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 6.9K 13
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
696K 33.9K 42
"๐œ๐š๐ง ๐ˆ ๐›๐ž ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ๐ซ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ ๐š๐œ๐ฒ" "๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ ๐š๐ฅ๐ซ๐ž๐š๐๐ฒ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ..."
666K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots๐Ÿ˜˜ Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜ญ
247K 7.2K 52
โ•โ•โ•๐—ฅ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐˜† ; ๐€๐ง ๐š๐œ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ฌ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ. ๐Ÿ’š ๐—–๐—ข๐——: MW2 2022 Oc female x Simon Riley! Started...