Secret Reveals (Toman watchin...

By Masumi0629

the title said it all though this was inspired from tr episodes and from gacha club More

Chapter 01 "In One Place"
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Last Introduction
Chapter 05: Uh Oh
Chapter 06
Episode 1: Reborn
Episode 2: Resist
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 09: Episode 3 (Resolve)
Chapter 10.01: After Break
Chapter 10.02: Re-Introduce
Chapter 10.03: Episode 4: Return
Chapter 11: Episode 5: Releap
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 12: Episode 6: Regret
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter 13: Episode 7: Revive
Chapter 14: Episode 8: Re change
The break and the talks
Episode 9: Revolt
Episode 10: Rerise
Episode 11: Respect
Episode 12: Revenge
Episode 13: Odds and Ends
Episode 14: Break Up
Episode 15: No Pain, No Gain
Episode 16: Once Upon A Time
Episode 17: No Way
Episode 18: Open Fire
Episode 19: Turn Around
Episode 20: Dead or Alive
Episode 21: One and Onlyl
Episode 22: One for all
Episode 23: End of War
Episode 24: A Cry baby
No chaoter this week 😭
Season 2 starts
Season 2 episode 2
season 2 episode 3
season 2 episode 4
season 2 episode 5//Happy long weekend
season 2 episode 6//Whip up morale
Episode 31: Sibling Rivalry
Season 2 episode 8
Season 2 episode 9
Season 2 episode 10
season 2 episode 11
season 2 episode 12
season 2 final episode (ep 13)
ANNOUNCEMENT
season 3 episode 1
Problem 😭
Season 3 episode 2
SEE YOU THIS XMAS
Season 3 episode 3
Season 3 episode 4
Next February 🫤
Part 0
season 3 episode 05
Turn the tide
I know in my head
The blue ogre
Brave Heart
Nothing is left
Paradise lost
Meet his fate; season 3 ends
SPECIAL CHAPTER
SPECIAL CHAPTER 2!
tr

Rise Against

1K 56 13
By Masumi0629

Season 03 episode 06 (aka episode 43): Rise against.

The scene opened up with Kisaki.

He sits on the rooftop and is looking up ahead, serious. Izana is standing not so far from him.

"Kisaki, your double's been turned in. Now you won't get arrested." Izana said, but Kisaki remained silent.

"I do hope we get  talk with that double of his, maybe if we did the ending might have sent him to jail instead." Takemichi whispered to Chifuyu "Is that what you really want, though?" Chifuyu asked him as Takemichi shook his head.

'He's hopeless.' Chifuyu sighed.

He then finally spoke.

"I know Mikey better than anyone. I've got pride in that. It's not the brains you need to be a leader. It looks. Looks like Mikey's are the superb medium for becoming a leader. He shouldn't be with those people who are in Toman now. They'll destroy his great potential." Kisaki said.

"Oh? You know him better than anyone?!" Smiley laughed

"Asshole! We knew him better! We're his childhood friend idiot!" Baji throw a popcorn at the screen.

Draken sighed as Mikey laughed and Mitsuya rolled his eyes. Peh however shivers at thw murderous aura Pah was sending at the screen.

He then looked down as his eyes widened a bit.

"That's why I needed to get involved."

Izana chuckles "That's pretty arrogant."

Kisaki stood up. "To achieve that, I plotted to have that eyesore Draken killed." His background faded to black and Kiyomasa's image was shown. "I used Kiyomasa, who had a grudge against Draken. But just when he was about to be killed, someone interfered."

He then frowned as he speaks the name he (did he did 😂) hated the most. "That Hanagaki Takemichi."

"He doesn't look like such a big deal."

"I do hope he regretted saying that." Senju whispers to Inupi who simply smirks. He knew that Senju wanted spoilers so bad but won't ask for it cause she knew she'll get know answer. So as to answer her question he sent a smirk and thumbs up making Senju smiled.

Two people watched them warily.

One with jealousy and one with overprotectiveness.

"Because of him, my plan failed. My next plan was to create the hang Valhalla and make Mikey their leader. The one who interfered then was Baji Keisuke." Once again Kisaki's background turned to black as the image of Baji shows up. (I miss him 😭)

"Damn I miss seeing myself on screen." Baji groaned.

'I miss you too, you know?' the host cried in her mind.

"That's why I used Hanemiya Kazutora and persuaded him to kill Baji." The image changed to Kazutora before it went back to normal again.

'And I'm such a fool to believe you.' Kazutora gritted his teeth.

Ryusei noticed this and hold his hand, offering some comfort. Kazutora looks at him and smiles.

"Bloody Halloween, huh?"

"Anyone who interferes must be eliminated. No matter what I did, nothing could satisfy me. But seeing Mikey lose what he loved most was thrilling." He looked at his hand as he gave this creepy scary look. Don't get me wrong he always has that look no matter what. It's just...it gets creepier and scarier. It held more anger.

Mikey narrowed his eyes. Takemichi noticed this but hesitated to talk to him. Chifuyu noticed him and sighed "You go talk to Mikey-kun, I'll talk to Baji-san." He whispered then walked away seating besides Baji.

Baji looked at Chifuyu confuse but he just smile.

Takemichi went beside Mikey and whispered to him. "It's all Kisaki's fault." Mikey looked at him "What do you mean?" He asked

"If ever you lose yourself or feel empty inside. It's not your fault. It's either mine or Kisaki." Takemichi smiles. Mikey shot him confuse look but he just went back to watching.

"Soon, he will be the means by which I am reborn."

"And Sano Emma was the finishing touch?" Kisaki stays silent at that question, so Izana continues "There's one thing I don't get. Why would you take the risk of getting your own hands dirty? You easily could have used someone else to kill her. What prompted you to do that?"

"I just killed your own sister, but that's all you care about?" Kisaki asked back. Both of them stayed silent for a few seconds just before Izana opened his mouth once again...

"My own sister? She's not my sister." Izana said. Kisaki looked at him in shock. "I'll come back for you someday, huh?" He said again as if asking someone who should know. Kisaki continues to stare at him in shock.

Emma gritted her teeth.

She silently glared at Izana, so no one noticed except the girls (Yuzuha and Hina) and Izana who rolled his eyes.

'So I'm not your sister huh? Is that why you never come back for me? After what you promised...'

"I spent 10 years in that foster home. But the only one who came to visit me was Sano Shinichiro. The only thing that filled my empty heart was his love. What I care about is everyone that Sano Shinichiro loved. Everyone Sano Shinichiro loved, besides me, should just die." The screen closes up to his eyes and everyone can see how hateful it is...how jealous, how sad...how empty.

Emma then turned away as shadows covered her eyes. Yuzuha held her hnd and Hina lay he rhead on her shoulder.

Kisaki moved his eyes to the scenery once again. Izana then put his hand on his chest

"Kisaki, your malice is what will fulfill my desires.  So I'll let you use me. Right now, Mikey is just like me. In the depth of hollowness. I will tame Mikey myself. I'll take my time and do it nice and slow."

He then turned to Kisaki once again and Kisaki turned at him.

"Kisaki. Toman's all yours."

They fell into another silence, as Kisaki stared at the scenery below them with an angry expression.

'What now...Hero?'

Takemichi frowns 'I hate it when he is the one calling me a hero. Crybaby Hero is much better. Or Takemitchy.'

Opening Has been Skipped
#43: Rise Against

"Sounds like a final battle to me." Smiley said. Angry looked at Takemichi worriedly.

The scene opened with silence.

Takemichi stares with wide eyes. Emma was shown...dead and pale.

Mikey gulped. He then looked at Izana, then at Emma, and at Draken.

'I knew we talked about this. And after this...our new mission...is to save everyone who died...to save them from Kisaki...but it still hurts...seeing your sister died.' Mikey almost cried again, but Takemichi held his hand. He looked at him.

"Save her. Mikey-kun." Takemichi whispered to him which they both just turned on the screen and continued watching.

Draken was shown staring at the body "What the hell...is this?" Draken asked as Takemichi's eyes became teary.

'Draken-kun...'

The scene switches to Mikey who sits down with his bead on the wall beside him. His eyes were empty...sad and pain can be seen even though his facial expression is blank.

Draken looked down, as he gritted his teeth.

Mitsuya held his hand and leaned in to him "We'll save her, this time and we'll end the battle with Tenjiku. Izana will be part of Sano family after this...just hold yourself...Draken"

Draken didn't look up on him but instead shot him a question "What do you mean when you said I'm"going to Emma's place"? Is this what you mean?" Draken asked squeezing back Mitsuya's hands

"Nope. If only I could spoil you Draken."

"Did I die?" He looked at Mitsuya who suddenly went silent and gave him a sad smile. Draken sighed. He knew it. He knew the meaning of those words ever since Emma was shown as she was hit by Kisaki.

Takemichi walked out of the room. Takemichi tries approaching Mikey but hesitates, in the end, he can only sit at the end of the long chair. He clenched his fists.

'I... I've got to do something.'

Draken walked out of the room too with the same emptiness in his eyes and the same blank expression as Mikey has.

"Draken-kun..."

Draken approaches Mikey. "Mikey, come outside for a minute." Draken started walking outside

'Draken-kun...'

Mikey stood up and walked outside.

The scene now went outside.

"What happened?" Draken asked.

Mikey stayed silent as Takemichi gulped.

"How did this happen?" Draken asked. He then went to Mikey and punched him "You were there, so how did this happen?"

Takemichi's eyes widened as he gasped.

"Hey...Mikey. What the hell were you doing, you piece of shit?!"

Draken and Mikey's eyes shot up. This is exactly what  happened, few minutes -or was it hours- ago. Only it was the host who stopped them, by telling them what they need to do is save Emma, Baji, and the rest and not to fight among themselves.

"Draken-kun! It was my fault!" Takemichi kneeled down to the ground "I was closest to her, but I failed to protect her! It's not Mikey-kun's fault! It's my fault!" He then raised his head "So, Draken-kun, if you're going to blame anyone, blame me!" He then started to cry even more.

"At the grave of his brother Shinichiro-kun, we ran into Kurokawa Izana. And Mikey-kun told me to get Emma-chan away from there. He left Emma-chan in my care! So you're hitting the wrong guy when you hit Mikey-kun." He then stopped, but Draken only punched Mikey once more, Mikey just let him.

"I thought you made Toman so you could protect all of us!" He punched and punched and punched "Please stop, Draken-kun!" Takemichi grabbed Draken and tried to stop him.

"Pah-chin got arrested!" He punched again

"What are you talking about, Draken-kun?"

"Yeah, what are you talking about? Mikey tried saving me. But I got myself arrested." Pah gritted his teeth "Please you don't have to blame Mikey...nor Takemitchy...nor yourself...it was me myself who goes into the trap..."

Draken nods at him. Mikey smiles a bit. He's glad...they got all the best guys in Toman.

"And Baji died!" He punched him again "Kazutora got arrested too!" He once again punched Mikey "Mikey-kun!" Takemichi tried  "Get off!" Draken shouted at him then elbowed him in the face, throwing him away.

"I'm the one to blame for Baji's death. I fell into their trap...I got myself arrested like Pah...I fell down and way too deep than Pah did..." Kazutora looked up at the screen and sighed

Baji looked at him worriedly.

'That's why I wanna die.' Kazutora smiled at his thoughts.

"And now Emma..." He threw one strong blow that sent Mikey to the ground.

Now both Takemichi and Mikey are laying on the ground as Draken cries.

"Even Emma..." Draken cries as Emma's body can be seen and the scene goes back to the trio.

"Get a hold...of yourself...Draken-kun."

Draken just cries.

Few of Toman members cried and so Hina. Emma just hugged her. "I won't die. This time." He whispered to Hina, which the girl just smiled.

"The Draken-kun I know...The Draken-kun I know has it in him...to overcome this and accept what has happened."

Takemichi cries as he imagined Emma as Future Hina.

"I'm sorry. That's the wrong thing to say."

"No. You're right, Takemitchy. We will overcome this."

'Draken-kun...'

Takemichi catches his breath.

'Accept this?'

The background fades to black and Takemichi is seen lying down as darkness surrounds him.

'There's no way they could accept this.'

Draken sighed. 'I mean he's kind of right. But...if I could save Emma...Emma...save Emma?'

Draken looked at Emma and felt something was wrong to what he said, it's like some two or three others needed some salvation as well.

Then his head hurts.

'Ken-chin I feel empty...'

'Draken-kun!'

'Draken...'

Three different voices started ringing in his head at same time. He clenched his head and sighed when the headache disappears along with the voices.

'What was that about?'

The scene faded, future Hina was shown as she talked to him, smiling.

'I want to touch Hina once more.'

The flashback went at future Hina with her back on him.

'I want to gaze at Hina once more.'

The scene moved to Hina taking her last breath at the car accident and as Takemichi hugged her crying.

"I love you!" He had cried, Hina's eyes widened and tears started surrounding her eyes.

'Once more, with Hina, I want to...'

The scene faded back to the present...to reality...in which Takemichi lies on the cold ground outside the hospital.

'There's no way they can accept this. Those two can't return to the past. Unlike me, those two can't try to save the people they love who die in the future.' More tears gathered in his eyes as he looked at Mikey who was laying beside him and with eyes closed.

'Mikey-kun...You were never able to accept it, were you? Since you lost everything and couldn't accept any of it, you had nowhere to go but down.' He then looked up in the sky again

'It's over. I can't change that future anymore now.'

"Or maybe you can..." Akkun said "I mean everyone here can help you now...At least...those who are willing to." Akkun glanced at Izana at the last five words.

Izana tilted his head innocently and smiled.

The scene went back to Toman's hideout as members of Toman started gathering around.

"Hey, man. It's getting dark."
"What's going on?"
"Aren't we attacking Tenjiku yet?"
"Let's get this party started, man."

Akkun and Chifuyu were seen calling someone, they then both put their phone down and looked at each other.

"Chifuyu, have you gotten hold of Mikey-kun?" asked Akkun "No, I haven't. I can't get through." Chifuyu replied they then turned to Yamagishi who still had his phone in his ears. "What about Takemichi?" asked Akkun, Yamagishi only shook his head. "Looks like his phone is off." Yamagishi said "Seriously?" asked Makoto "What the heck is going on?" Akkun asked. Takuya turned around "I'll go to Takemichi's place." Takuya said "Me too." said Makoto.

They then heard a bike stop by and looked over. They then see Inupi.

"Inui-kun." They went to him "Where's Takemitchy? Weren't you with him?" asked Chifuyu. Inupi narrowed his eyes. "Some bad shit went down." Inupi said

"Huh?"

"What?"

The scene switches to the hospital.

"I do hope you didn't get into that trouble Inupi." Koko sighed. Inupi just rolled his eyes.

Takemichi stared at Mikey who simply looked at the ground.

Silence...

"Mikey-kun...I realize...it's inconsiderate to talk about this now..." He then went silent again.

"But today's our showdown with Tenjiku. Without your orders, Mikey-kun, we can't make our move." Mikey remained silent.

"Speaking of which...so our fight with them ended up our defeat?" Pah asked

"No, of course not asshole." Smiley laughed

"HAH?!"

"You heard them when they told us about our timeline, baka. Some were in the Tenjiku fight meaning the fight continued. Besides I can vouch for that, since I came close to this timeline. HAHAHAHAHHA" Smiley laughed

"I DON'T GET IT!" Pah shouted

"Don't try. You won't get it anyways." Peh sighed.
Angry face-palmed 'Assholes.'

"Mikey-kun...The one who killed Emma-chan was...Kisaki." he cried but Mikey remained silent "Knowing him, he's done something cunning to make sure he doesn't get caught. Mikey-kun..."

"I'll fight Tenjiku even if I have to do it alone." Takemichi said but was met with silence.

Takemichi walked away.

'Even if it's me alone, I've got to keep moving forward.'

'I don't think I'll be listening at that moment.' Mikey sighed, he unconsciously goes beside Draken -who raised an eyebrow on him as he smirks- for comfort.

The scene changes to the entrance of the hospital as Hina runs.

Takemichi noticed Hina passed by as he walked around and into the exit.

Draken cries near the vending machine. Which is the only light in that room.

Inside Emma's room...

Hina's sobbing could be heard.

Hina's tears flowed down her cheeks as she covered her mouth and mourned her friend's death.

Emma hugged her friend who just stop her tears from flowing and is tired from crying.

Suddenly tissues and pillows appears besides them.

"Thank you." Emma giggled

"Of course." Faye -who teleported beside her in a sec- said.

No one else noticed the conversation.

Takemichi silently stood by the wall and listened to his lover's cry.

Hina is now outside the room and is crying.

'Hina...'

"Emma-chan! No! This can't be real!" Hina cried "Don't cry, Hina-chan." Takemichi's voice could be heard.

Hina turned around and Takemichi's finger with face drawn on it was seen picking from behind the wall.

Hina pouts and threw a pillow at Takemichi making the Shiba siblings and Mitsuya laughed.

"That hurts." Takemichi said. Mikey and Draken smiled at the sight as the Mizo Middle sweat dropped.

"I'm right here with you, see?" Then another thumb was shown with a drawing of a girl's face on it "Takemichi-kun!" "What's the matter? Why don't you tell me about it?"

"Takemichi-kun!" "Hahahah there, there."

Hina frowns and runs towards Takemichi facing him. "That's not funny, Takemichi-kun!" She shouted then gasped.

Takemichi had tears in his eyes as well. They fell into silence.

"When I was 21, I worked as a department store janitor." Takemichi begins.

"Takemichi-kun..." Hina whispered

'I'll make sure to be safe and sound so that I can help out this two.' Emma giggled in her mind.

Takemichi looked down.

"This one kid kept getting lost. I did this to distract the kid, but the kid cried even more." He then showed her one of his thumbs again "I'll protect you."

Hina gasped.

"I know it's dumb. But this...this is me at age 26. A hopeless, idiotic flake. I lived my days in a haze. Even though something horrible like  this had happened. I didn't know a thing. I always run from what hurt."

Future Takemichi was shown running.

"I ran and ran. I spent my whole life running away." The scene then faded back to reality.

"I'm going now. There are still things I can do. Heroes don't run away." He smiled at her "You see, I want to see you smile."

He then walked out of the hospital.

'I will protect you. Even if I die today doing it. Let's finish this, Kisaki!'

"So...is this actually your final battle with Kisaki?" Asked Pah "Yeah it is." Takemichi said.

Sanzu look at them. He's aware of what happened that day. He was there.

Mucho leaned in to Sanzu. "Let me guess, one of the died?" Sanzu was about to answer him when the host bonked him.

"What's the big deal?"

"No spoilers."

Sanzu rolled his eyes and pointed at Faye. "You heard the little monster" he said to Mucho who look stunned.

"HEY!" The host shouted at him

When he finally reached outside he was greeted by Chifuyu.

"Chifuyu..."

"Get on. Everyone's waiting."

The scene switched back to the Toman gathering.

"Listen up, everyone!" Chifuyu shouted

"Shut up!" None of them listened

"Hey! Listen up!" Chifuyu shouted once again. "Listen!"

"What's with him?"
"You're telling us what to do, Chifuyu?"

"Ah~ they won't listen to you Fuyu..." Ryusei hummed

"Why fo you seems happy about it?" Chifuyu pouted

"Baji. I don't think, you're division members trusted him at all." Kazutora looked at Baji with worried face

"Yeah. I know." He sighed he then throws a popcorn at the screen which made everyone looked at him "ASSHOLES! YOU THREATENING MY FUYU?! I'LL FUCKING END YOU!!!"

Everyone look at him amused while Chifuyu blushed.

"Aaaannnnddd he snapped." Kazutora grimaced

"He just confessed." Ryusei smirks.

Baji seats down half frustrated and half blushing.

'It's not a confession.' Baji pouts.

"Today, our leader's sister died." Chifuyu ignored the threat

"Way to go Fuyu~"

"Ryu, I don't think we should encourage him with that."

Baji looked at Kazutora then at Ryusei.

'Those two grew closer. Kazutora seems softer though. And Fuyu keeps getting braver each time. Did I miss something?'

"What?"
"Seriously?"
"Mikey-kun's sister?"
"How come?"
"Is the leader okay?"
"How'd that happen?"
"What happened?"
"How about Draken-kun?"
"Are they okay?"
"How's the leader?"

"Our leader and vice-leader are okay. But obviously, our leader can't participate in today's fight against Tenjiku. Same with the vice-leader." Chifuyu explained

"What'll we do?"
"Without our two top guys, how are we supposed to fight?"

"Cowards." Pah tsked

"That's right." Inupi said from behind. "An army without a king is just a rabble. We'll lose for sure. We shouldn't fight today." Inupi added

"Yeah, he's right. This isn't the time for a battle."
"We should probably back out."
"We've already lost too many people."
"Without Mikey and Draken, we're in no condition to get in a fight."

"I'll admit, we have a better chance if we back off today and prep for another day." Takemichi begins "But...Toman is going after Tenjiku today!"

"Huh?!"
"What a load of crap!"
"Toman ain't doing anything without Mikey here!"
"Since when are you in charge of Toman?"
"Quit acting so cocky!"
"You may be captain of the First Division, but you're still a newbie!"
"Do you think you can fill Baji's shoes?!"

Chifuyu gritted his teeth in anger.

"Oi, oi. Becareful with your words..." Baji said looking at Chifuyu -who yawned- worriedly.

"If you want to fight, fight them alone!"
"This is total bullshit!"

Members started walking away from them.

"I'm out of here!"
"At the very least, we should wait for our leader and vice-leader."
"This meeting's over!"

Chifuyu and Takemichi were left standing on the stairs.

"Well, I figured this would happen." Chifuyu sighed "Everyone's right. But even if we backed off today, Tenjiku will try to crush Toman in even more underhanded ways. Either way, we'll be playing into Kisaki's hands." Takemichi looked down sadly.

'It can't be helped. I planned on going alone anyway.'

Chifuyu turned to him.

"So what'll you do?"

"Even if I have to go alone, there's no way I can back down."

"That's what I thought." Chifuyu said, he then grinned at Takemichi "Then a double suicide it is."

"Chifuyu?" Baji looked at him "I didn't mean literally of course...." Chifuyu said but he sounds like he's doubting his own words.

"Hey! If you wanted to do suicide please include me." Inupi said, Angry and Peh nodded "Me too, me too!" Senju cheerfully raised her hand only to get a bonk from Sanzu "Ouch!"

"Shut up, you suicidal freaks." Sanzu rolled his eyes

"Sanzu, that's mean." Senju pouted

"Mizo Middles on it too!" Yamagishi shouted

"Oi, Yamagishi don't be so loud" Akkun said only for Yamagishi to put his tongue out on him

"Hahaha then add me in it too"

"MITSUYA?!"

"If Taka-chan's going, then I'm going!"

"HAKKAI!!!"

'The way they talked about it like it was just a game...' Majority thought as they sweatdropped

Takemichi looked at him "Chifuyu..." He then looked down "I'm sorry."

Akkun then stepped in front

"It's not just you two! I'm going with you, Takemichi!" Akkun shouted

"Akkun!"

"It's always been this way. The only one who never runs is Takemichi!" Akkun shouted, making the other members stop and re-think their decisions.

"NICE AKKUN!" Yamagishi shouted

"Shut up." Akkun blushed

"I'm going too!" Yamagishi shouted
"Me too!" Makoto shouted
"Me too." said Takuya
"Let's take on Tenjiku together!" Mizo Middle shouted all together.

"You guys..."

Then Smiley's voice was heard.

"This Takemitchy, he never picks a fight he can win." Smiley said as Angry pushes his wheelchair and as members turned to him

"What?"
"No way!"

"And there we go!" Smiley laughed

"I snuck out of the hospital." Smiley proudly announced.

"Should you be proud of it?" Draken sighed

"I mean I did that too." Mitsuya shrugged

Draken face-palmed

"Now, now, Ken-chin."

"Smiley-kun!" Takemichi shouts

Then another voice was heard.

"Takemitchy's such a moron. That's why he never runs away." It was Mitsuya on a wheelchair with Hakkai on his back

"Mitsuya-kun!"

Mikey leaned in to Draken "Speaking of which, Mitsuya's been acting weird since the 2nd season eh?" He whispered. "Yeah. He seems distance..." Draken agreed

'Is my death have something to do with it?'

"Bring these two along with you." Mitsuya smiled as Angry and Hakkai walked in front.

"Takemitchy, you won't have to carry Toman's burden alone." Angry said

"Right? Lifesaver." Hakkai said

"Angry-kun. Hakkai-kun."

Inupi looked at them amused. "You guys...Have you lost your minds?"

The screen span to Chifuyu.

"We haven't got a chance. But if we run away now, Toman's through!" He shouted.

The members started realizing something.

"If we want to remain who we are, we've got no choice but to prove it!"

Members gritted their teeth.

"That even if we don't have Mikey-kun with us..." Chifuyu shouted

"Yeah!" The members agreed

"TOMAN WILL NOT LOSE!" Chifuyu wholeheartedly shout

The crowd cheers. Izana gritted his teeth as Kakucho smiles. Sanzu simply yawned.

Chifuyu covered his ears.

'Loud. Too loud.' He smiles, missing the noise of the 1st generation Tokyo Manji Gang.

The cheer died down Baji put his hand on top of Chifuyu's head which made the boy look at him. He then grinned.

"I know this is too late but...you did great Chifuyu." Baji's words made Chifuyu blushed and smile.

The members wholeheartedly shout as well as if answering his call for them.

They raised their fist and started chanting their Gang's name. "Toman! Toman!" Over and over again.

Hakkai, Angry and the Mizo Middle stare at the scenery.

"After all, no matter what anyone here says, we all love Toman." Peh grinned

Chifuyu and Takemichi watch from where they stood.

"Chifuyu. I'm going to save Emma-chan and Baji-kun too." Takemichi said "Eh?" Chifuyu turned to him

"He lost it." Draken said

"Sorry, Takemitchy. In the end, you lost it." Mikey said

"Huh?! I didn't lost anything!"

Draken and Mikey just laughed at him

"I don't know how I'll do it. But if I can do something as absurd as traveling through time, then nothing is impossible." He said. Chifuyu just stares at him.

"To achieve that, I've got to crush Tenjiku first, defeat Kurokawa Izana, and pummel Kisaki Tetta, the guy who's using him. I won't let things end like this!"

Then they were seen with Toman behind them as they walked loudly.

"Let's go!" He shouted

"YEAH!!!!" Toman shouted as they followed him.

Closing has been skipped.

The screen faded to black.

"Okay please have a 2 hour break. You guys really need it." The host said and they all agreed.

The rest of them gathered up.

Draken went to Mitsuya.

"Mitsuya."

Mitsuya looked at him. Only to get hugged. Mitsuya hid his head and sob quietly.

"It's all right now, Mitsuya. I won't die. I promise."

Unbeknownst to them Emma watched from behind and smiled at the two.

Baji, Ryusei, and Kazutora went to talk with Chifuyu.

Mikey and Izana seem to be quarrelling about something.

Sanzu kept on teasing Senju. Koko was holding Inupi from attacking Sanzu. Angry and Peh let our murderous aura. Smiley just laughed his lungs out.

***********************************

Hello. I managed to make this in a few days along with Assassination Classroom reaction fanfic. However, I'll upload the AC maybe later tonight or tomorrow? I don't know yet. I'll try to upload it as early as possible. And please just keep on pretending they had watched the opening and closing for the rest of the seasons. I'm tired of writing them down 🥲.

Love you all thank you for your support.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 35 200
.
154K 2.8K 65
Pretty much says it all in the title
13.7K 427 28
The title says it all