My Teacher, Ms Herris

By defxdaniela

"I'm too old for you, pretty. Does that not cross your mind?" She whispered out but my back dropped on the be... More

1 - first day
2 - eye contact
3 - bossy
4 - stressful day
5 - new connection
6 - the erotic app
8 - Kendra's life
9 - Alyssa's life
10 - the bruise
11 - steamy birthday
12 - aftermath
13 - the offer
14 - bonding
15 - abusive family
16 - first kiss
17 - online connection
18 - promise
19 - romance book
20 - hallucination
21 - classroom sex
22 - desperation
23 - sudden assumption
24 - hurtful decision
25 - tied to her
26 - settled
27 - shower sex
28 - fulfilled lives
29 - tangled in her control
30 - not anonymous anymore
31 - together forever

7 - bad kid

5.2K 119 9
By defxdaniela

- Kendra -
-- A Few Days Later --

I watched the class rushingly pack up after the bell and i sat back in my seat, stressfully swinging my foot from having my legs crossed.

Most days lately have been horrific! Of course, no trouble with the students acting and not listening but all this overwhelming grading, teaching, it has me in such a chokehold.

I decided to get in a bathroom visit before the next class comes in so i made my way over and inside the ladies one.

Occupying one of the stalls, i freshened up and got by the sink. Taking a scan through the mirror and on my appearance, i patted down my hair from any silly hairs that were sticking out.

My eyes caught a glimpse of something moving though. Two feet in a stall, clearly the bottom of the door having enough of a cut to only see half of the shoes.

They were dead silent though. Interestingly suspicious. I've been in here for minutes but haven't heard a single sound come out this girl. I think that only means one that.

"Come out!" I slammed my palm on the door but still no response. "Either you come out right now or i'll be going to the principal straight away with the confession of you smoking in a bathroom." I finished and it didn't hesitate to open up right after.

"Oh! Look who we have here." My arms crossed as i eyed Alyssa. "Why so quiet in there? Want to be in trouble?" I kept my professional tone.

"This is a bathroom. Am i not allowed to use it?" The girl stressfully replied, stepping over to the sink for a hand wash. "Used it in what way?"

"Excuse you! You want the details of how my bladder works?" The girl fired back, copying my intimidating look. "Alyssa. You know you're breaking the school rules right now. You're underaged and smoking in a high schools property."

"I just got pee shy. Okay? I don't smoke. I'm innocent." Her expression eased out. "Show me your pockets." I commanded, actually fed up with these kids and their illegal addiction.

"You have no right to demand me that." Alyssa clearly was not giving up but whether it was for the sake of dodging further trouble or having self respect, i couldn't tell.

"Show me your pockets or i'm ending this with you in detention." I continued and her mouth immediately went silent. "So? What's it gonna be?"

- Alyssa -

I discreetly pulled my eyes up from my test paper, watching Kendra stand up and walk out the classroom. The idea of just packing up and running crossed my mind but the sound of the door locking traveled towards me.

"Fucking hell." I groaned out and dropped my pen, slacking on the 'hard working student' look. "Hey! What the fuck are you doing here?" Isabell yelled out from the other side of the classroom. "I had to choose. I either get outed to my parents that i actually smoke or i sit through detention without Kendra actually knowing if i was smoking in the bathroom."

"God! I said you should be careful with that stuff. They don't got separate bathrooms from us girls for a reason."

"And what are you doing here?"

"Aishh.. Caught me getting it on with a guy and in a storage room which we clearly aren't allowed to enter."

"Oh god!" I released a light laugh. "So everyone just fucks in no entry areas knowing that's not allowed?"

"It's not like that. We were just making out but the asshole lost control, actually started going too far and that wasn't my plan to begin with." She exclaimed, leaning back in her seat.

"Intriguing. What can i say." I dropped my stare at her yet my eyes panned up front and on the desk, seeing as my phone was just left out in the open so i stood up, walking over to grab it.

The multiple new messages from the chatting app was spread on my lock screen so i opened them. I have been spending more and more time on it so a few people had texted.

There was this woman i just stumbled upon yesterday actually. 38 years old so you bet i'm keeping contact with her!

Them: Hi. How is the pretty thing doing this evening? :)

Received just 5 minutes ago. Lucky me! She's active right now.

Me: Decent but would be better if i was less of a troublemaker 😅

We definitely talk more softer but i don't know, i kinda liked it because rushing straight to the point kinda proves you're only looking for self arousal. Which kinda has me ditch the role play woman and only text her when i'm looking for a different kinda fun.

Them: Oh? What trouble have you gotten yourself into? 👀

Side note. I actually didn't lie and told her i was 18. Well, i'm soon to be in my mind but if i confessed about being underage to her, than i could easily say bye to any fucking chances to find people outside of school and in this city.

Me: School related. I'm basically not as innocent as i should be even though i'm in my last year 😅

Them: Oh! So young and a troublemaker? 👀

"Alyssa! She's coming!" Isabell broke my attention off my phone but there was already no time to react. "And what do you think you're doing?" Kendra spoke into the room and my head immediately whipped to the door. Fuck.

"Cheating on your test? Looking for answers?" Kendra stormed towards me and yanked the phone out but thankfully her hold on the device clicked the turn off button.

"Unlock it. Now! I have to see whether i'm making you start over and giving you a new test." She commanded and i gulped down my breath. "You have no permission to look through my phone." I forced the confidence out. "Alright. Then you're starting over."

"What?! But i wasn't-"

"Don't talk back to me! Do you even understand how much learning you have already missed by turning up two weeks into September?"

"God." I mumbled out and walked back to my desk. Isabell eyeing me with a discreet smile, clearly finding thrill from watching this. The woman set her coffee cup on the desk and brought me a brand new test, the questions completely about a different topic.

"I've never even learned about this. How am i supposed to know all this?" I fired out and at her. "You should have thought about coming back from your vacation earlier then. You're ruining my own evening for having me sit here and watch you both as well." I absorbed her turn back and sit down at the desk.

I shut my eyes closed. Containing my utter frustration and eventually organized my thoughts, starting the test.

- - -
"God. How does this question even make sense?" I mumbled under my breath. My hands pressed on my temples, absolutely done with this stupid scolding.

I discreetly pulled my eyes towards my friend, making sure Isabell isn't looking before i panned them up front, noticing Kendra sitting and questionably staring at her phone.

My gaze gradually went down her body. I swear, every outfit she has showed up to school with every day has had me amazed. I'm not even gonna get started with the fact that multiple ones brought amazement in a way i shouldn't think of her.

It was so wrong what i was doing right now as well because i never have even looked at her like anything else but an attractive woman. And the love and hate connection we hold when we meet is making me even more attracted to her.

I absorbed her hand gracefully tug on her thin gold necklace, finger moving along it so damn perfectly that i couldn't even keep my gaze anymore as the thoughts got more intimate in my mind.

>>>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

147K 5.5K 34
"Evelyn, there's a reason employees aren't close with their bosses If they do their job well, they have to put the corporation first...It's the boss'...
66.4K 2.3K 41
When I looked into her eyes, I could see the whole world, I could see everything I've ever looked for and needed. She was my entire world, my everyth...
1M 29.2K 32
Her ass hit the front of her desk and there was nowhere else for her to go. I didn't give it a second thought before plastering my lips onto her own...
4K 192 19
"We can't do this Val, this will ruin your career if we continue", Evelyn breathed. "To you love, I will risk everything for you to be mine. You're...