The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

The Killer 4x05

180 9 1
By natasha-mikaelson

Last night after I came home I got a call from Nik telling me that he needs to leave for Italy. He told me how the dinner went and then he confessed to me that he daggered Rebekah. I was angry that he did that and hung up the call. But after thinking, and by that I mean after failing to find her with magic and searching her house and Nik' mansion, I called him and he agreed to wake her up once the cure is found.

After finding out that Matt, April and Jer are held captive in the grill by maniac hunter we all decided to meet at the Lockwood mansion to make a plan to save the hostages.

"So, we each take a different entrance; hit them at the same time." Damon tells us his plan just as Stefan walks in the room. Elena gets up and walks over to him.

"Stefan!" My sister says.

"Where have you been?"I ask curiously. Stefan reaches his arm out towards Elena. She hugs him and he hugs her back.

"Coming up with a plan."  Stefan informs us.

"Yeah, we have a plan. The plan is I'm gonna rip Connor's heart out and I'm going to feed it to him." Damon says.

"That can't be the plan." I tell him at the same time as Stefan says. "That's not a plan. We need to be careful. Connor has Jeremy and who knows how many other hostages."Hence, the open heart surgery."

"Damon's right. Connor's strong, but he's not going to be able to take all of us." Elena says.

"I called in the hybrids to help too." Tyler tells us just as Caroline walk into the room.

"My mom put squad cars blocking the streets. They're saying it's a faulty gas main. We're good to go." Caroline informs us.

"Good, great. No cops, no witnesses, no reason to wait around." Damon says.

"All right, hold on, you're not all going." Stefan says.

"I'll stay here, considering I am mortal and can easily die." I tell them.

"He shot me like nine times. If we're killing him, I want in." Tyler says wanting to go to get his revenge on hunter.

"He's got Jeremy. I'm going." Elena says.

"Listen, nobody is going anywhere until I figure out what we're walking into." Stefan says.

"Until you figure it out? Is that where you've been all morning? Out buying bossy pants?" Damon says.

"This guy is known for setting traps, right? We'd be pretty dumb to walk into one, especially if he has werewolf venom."

"Does he?" Elena says.

"He's had it before." I tell her and she looks like she is rethinking the plan and Damon is clearly angry.

"Fine. Fine, if you want to take some time to do recon, you get one hour. But we're gonna need some extra help. So, where the hell's the Wicked Witch of the West?" Damon says.

"She can't do magic." Elena tells him.

"And even if she can, she's not here. She's at Whitmore college finding a way to get her magic back with Professor Shane."

"Well then you can."

"Sure. Just find me a source of power I can drain. I mean I could siphon you, but there's a good chance I can take to much and kill you. But if you want to risk, be my guest." I tell him and he walks out of the room not looking happy, bumping, hitting Stefan with his shoulder on the way out.

_________________________________________

I am with Care waiting for the news about the hunter and the hostages. I walk with Care and from the other room I can see Tyler arguing with one of the hybrids, who's name I think is Dean.

Caroline watches them argue while I turn around and see a girl not much older then us. She has green eyes and brown hair, she's also trying to listen in on the conversation.

I look at her confused, not knowing who she is. I nudge Caroline slightly and she turns around and sees the girl. She looks at the girl and I guess she doesn't know who this girl is either.

"Uh, who are you?" Caroline asks her.

"Who the hell are you?" The girl asks us with attitude.

Care and I look at each other, before Caroline says. "I'm Caroline." She points to me. "And this is Ana. I gave the girl a small smile, still not sure how should I act towards her.

"Oh, you're Tyler's girl. He told me about you. I'm Hayley." The girl, Hayley, introduces herself. I look at Caroline knowing that this wouldn't end well.

"Well, Hayley, that's pretty crazy, because I haven't heard a thing about you." Caroline tells her then turns to me. "Did you heard anything about Hayley?" She asks me sarcastically".

"Nope, nothing." I answer looking directly at Hayley. I know that Tyler doesn't have the best history with girls, but I really thought he changed for Caroline.

"I've been staying here a few days." Hayley tells us.

"Excuse me?" Care's eyes widened.

"I needed a place to crash, Ty's a buddy, he was kind enough to offer."

Caroline walks towards her, aggressively. "I know all of Ty's buddies and I haven't heard about you. So, how about we cut the crap?"

Hayley clicks her tongue. "Yeah, I don't do teen drama. Take it up with Ty. Excuse me." She says before she walks away past us.

"Care, I'm sure it's not what you think. Ty loves you, he wouldn't cheat on you." I tell Caroline and she nods, but obviously doesn't believe it.

The tow of us go to the room where Tyler is talking to Dean. "

Hayley walks past us into the room where Tyler and Dean are. When Caroline sees her she scoffs. "Dean, you don't need to do this." Hayley tells him.

"Stay out of this, Hayley. I'm going." Dean tells her.

"Just listen to her, man. It's suicide." Tyler tells him. "Klaus told you to take Connor on by yourself and you can't even fight back? You have to use non-lethal force. What the hell is that?"

"Klaus gave me direct order."

Hayley then says. "It's to dangerous. That maniac already killed Nate."

"You're not a hybrid, you don't know what it's like. Klaus asks for something, you do it."

Hayley and Tyler look at each other. Tyler walks over to Dean. "Look, I'm a hybrid. I used to do everything Klaus said, but I don't anymore. You don't have to either."

"You think you can stand up to Klaus? " He hands Tyler his phone. "Prove it." Tyler takes the phone.

"Tyler, don't." Care tells him, but he doesn't listen.

Tyler dials the phone and after a few seconds says. "Hey, Klaus." Nik probably says something but I can't hear it. Right now I wish I have supernatural haring. "I can do whatever I want. I'm not sired to you anymore." Whatever Nik said after was something bad by the fact that Care looks hurt by whatever Nik told Tyler. After a few seconds Tyler hangs up the phone and clears his throat. He hands the phone over to Dean. "Do whatever the hell you want." He walks away.

"That's it? You just back down?" Hayley walks after Tyler. I look at Caroline and see that she is  almost in tears.

I walk over to her and hug her. She starts crying. "He cheated on me." She mumbles.

"Tyler is an idiot, who doesn't deserve. I mean, I would somewhat understand if he cheats on you with someone better, but he cheated with that werewolf whore, who has no style." I comfort her and make her look at me. "I mean, you're to good for him. You're smart, beautiful, funny. You can have any guy you want. Don't waste your time on a guy who doesn't see how amazing you are."

Caroline nods her head as more tears spill down her cheeks. "Can we talk about something else?" Care asks. I nod.

"What do you wanna talk about?"

"What's up with you and Klaus?"

I look at her surprised by the theme of conversation she picked. "What about me and Klaus."

"Don't play innocent, you said it yourself that you like him, so what's been happening.

"Nothing."

"Right..." She trails off and nods her head, but clearly doesn't believe me. "Listen, he's not my favorite person, but like I said before with you he's nicer, almost likeable. I mean yes, he's horrible, murderer, but at least he;s hot."

"You sound like Jenna now."

"Well she's a smart woman."

"She is." I say. "Okay, if I tell you, you have to promise not to judge and please don't tell anyone. The only people that know are Rebekah and Jenna."

"Okay. I can promise I won't tell anyone and I will try not to judge."

"Good enough, I guess." I take a deep breath before spilling the secret. "I agreed to date Klaus."

"What?!" Care yells.

"Shh, not so loud." I shush her.

"Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, how could you not tell me?"

"I'm sorry."

"Since when?"

"When he got back into his own body, wekindaslepttogetherandthenIdecidedtogivehimachance."

"Repeat."

"We kinda slept together and then I decided to give him a chance." I mumble but she still hears me.

"Are you happy?" I nod. "Then I'm happy to. Even if it could be someone nicer and less murderous, I won't judge. As long as you're happy. But if he hurts you, original or not, I'll make him suffer."

"Thank you. You're my best friend. You know."

"I know. You're mine to."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

158K 2.9K 75
𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐫𝐚 𝐆𝐢𝐥𝐛𝐞𝐫𝐭. Elena and Jeremy's older sister, who went to Europe after graduation and left a small, remote town behind. But wha...
87.5K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
58.7K 1.5K 48
After turning into a ripper Aria finds it difficult not to go insane. She's a ripper with her emotions and it's driving her to insanity. All the guil...
15K 307 20
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...