Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

Da Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... Altro

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Rescued}

74 2 0
Da Writer_2756

[Description: After everything that happened, everyone is rescued and airlifted to the hospital but no one can find Zane, Kim, Lucinda, Aphmau, or Aaron. And now it's a waiting game as Kawaii-Chan is slowly recovering with Garroth, and Zianna at her side.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Kawaii-Chan? Come on wake up!" I heard a voice say but I couldn't recongize who it was just yet, mumbling something I heard gasps and tried forcing my eyes open.

"Kawaii-Chan?" I heard the same voice again only it was clearer.....Garroth!

Where's Zane?

Forcing my eyes open, I looked around as my vision slowly cleared and I seen Garroth leaning over me with a relieved look on his face and a large bruise forming on his face.

Looking around, I realized we were in a helicopter but I could only see Katelyn, and Travs that I recongize but everyone else was that guy we were with earlier and GF agents.

"Where's Zane?" I mumbled and looked up at Garroth, he sighed and looked nervous which had me getting nervous as I realized that Zane wasn't actually with us right now.

"We don't know....the structure crashed into the water and we have no idea if he made it off" My eyes widened and I moved to get up but a pain shot through me and I cried out in pain falling back.

Tears brimmed in my eyes and Garroth's eyes widened as he pressed something against my stomach that made the pain so much worse and I cried out again.

"I'm sorry Kawaii-Chan. I'm sorry, just stay as still as you possibly can. I'm sure Zane got off the structure with everyone else and they'll find us or well find them okay?" Garroth said, my vision blurred.

I tried speaking but no words came out as my arms fell limp at my side and my head rolled to the side where I seen Katelyn staring at me with wide eyes.

"She's losing consciousness again!" I heard Katelyn shout, someone grabbed my head and I was forced to look up ahead, I seen the blurry vision of an older man.

"Come on Kawaii-Chan! Stay awake" He said and I felt him patting the side of my face that had me waking up just a little more as I realized it was Agent R or something.

"That's it Kawaii-Chan, now just keep your eyes open okay? We're almost at the hospital and once we get there I just know that Zane is going to be there" Garroth said, I looked over to see Katelyn moving a little closer to me while Travis' eyes opened.

My eyes locked with Travis' as he stared at me his eyes no longer green but instead grey and a tear slid down my face as he moved and winced trying to get closer.

My vision blurred again and my eyes started closing.

"Kawaii-Chan!"

-3 Hours Later-

"Thankfully when the sword sliced through her skin, it didn't damage any major organs. We're going to monitor her for a bit and see if she'll need surgery in a few hours, she just needs to stay in bed" I heard nearby.

Forcing my eyes open, I was met with a bright light that had me snapping my eyes shut again for a moment before opening them slowly letting my eyes adjust.

Looking around, I seen I was in a room and seen a doctor standing near the door with Garroth and Zianna.....when did Zianna get here?

"Zianna?" She heard me and turned around her eyes widening relief as she ran towards me with Garroth and the doctor following close behind her, I looked at her.

"Oh thank irene! Kawaii-Chan sweetie, how are you feeling?" She asked, I stared at her for a moment before I realized I couldn't feel anything and I knew I had been given something to help with that.

"Okay. Where's Zane?" I asked and looked around, Garroth sighed and looked down and I realized he was changed into some black sweatpants and a black t-shirt.

"We aren't sure" He admitted, my eyes widened and I started pushing myself up but I was stopped by the doctor and forced to lay back down, I glared at him.

"You have to stay in bed for now Ms.Ashida" I rolled my eyes and looked away from him as I searched the hospital room and didn't see Travis or Katelyn.

"Where's Travis and Katelyn?" I asked.

"Travis is in surgery and Katelyn's being checked out for any injuries right now" I nodded my head and looked over at Zianna, she smiled softly at me and brushed my hair back.

"Are there people searching for Zane?" I asked quietly, she nodded her head.

"They sent out agents to search for him as well as Kim, Lucinda, Aaron, and Aphmau. They are going to be found and everything will be okay. I promise Kawaii-Chan" I nodded my head and looked over at Garroth.

"Are you okay?" I asked, he broke out into a smile as the doctor excused himself and shut the door behind him, Garroth sat down on the edge of my bed.

"A few bruises but I'll be fine....right now I need to look after you or else Zane will kill me" I let out the smallest giggle that Zianna laughed quietly at and nodded my head.

They both sat down in the chairs nearby while I stayed in the bed and just waited for any news of where Zane and everyone else could be because that's all I'm going to think about until he's here again.

"Kawaii-Chan!" I looked over and smiled when Katelyn came running into the room with a relieved look on her face, I reached for her and she wrapped her arms around me.

"Thank irene you're okay! I was so worried that something bad was going to happen to you" Katelyn said, I hugged her tighter for a few minutes.

"Are you okay? Do you know how Travis is?" I asked as we pulled away from the hug.

"I'm okay, just some bruising. Travis is stable right now and he's going to be in surgery for a few more hours" I nodded my head.

-6 Hours Later-

"Kawaii-Chan? Hey, hey, hey what's wrong?" Garroth ran towards me but I was unable to say anything to him as I continued sobbing curled up in a ball against the wall.

Garroth's arms wrapped around me and he hugged me tightly trying to calm me down but nothing was working as I sobbed harder and louder, I'm surprised no else has come into the room.

"What do you need? Do you need water or food? Do you want me to get Katelyn?" I nodded my head quickly at the last part and Garroth nodded his head standing back up.

"Katelyn? Is it Katelyn you want?" He asked, I nodded my head trying to speak but only sobs came out so Garroth nodded his head and ran out of the room.

Wrapping my arms tightly around myself, I continued sobbing loudly while sucking in breathes trying to figure out what to do next but nothing was going to calm me down.

I want Zane.

It's been 9 hours since I woke up and still there is nothing on where Zane is and I'm going crazy not knowing if Zane didn't make it off the structure and is at the bottom of the ocean right now.

I heard the door swing open and looked over to see Katelyn standing there with a panicked Garroth, Katleyn's my safe space right now and I found myself reaching out for her.

"Kawaii-Chan! What's going on? Garroth what did you do!" Katelyn shouted and I heard nothing from Garroth as Katelyn wrapped her arms tightly around me and I rested my head against her shoulder.

"Why did this happen to us!" I sobbed out loudly as I grabbed her arms pulling her closer to me, I heard her whispering something and soon realized it was the song that my sister in-law Emmaline used to song to me when I was about 5 or 6 and would get scared.

"I don't know Kawaii-Chan.....but everything's going to be okay. Zane and everyone else is going to be found, if not then I'll hurt them all" I let out a teary giggle.

"You threatened agents?" I asked and looked up at her, she nodded her head quickly.

"Of course I did. Those are my friends too and I know how important Zane is to you too. If they aren't found and brought back here safely, I hurt them and believe me I can" I heard Garroth snicker and looked over to see him walk over and sit down next to me.

"I have no doubt" Garroth whispered, I agreed with him and started laughing harder with my head still resting against Katelyn's shoulder when a doctor walked in and we realized it was Travis'.

"I'm here to let you know that Travis is currently in recovery, he's going to make a full recovery. It's going to be a long recovery but he's going to be okay, you can see him in a few hours" Katelyn let out a sob of relief and hugged me tighter.

"Oh thank irene......thank you" Katelyn whispered, the doctor nodded her head and we smiled at her as she walked out of the room, we all smiled as I hugged Katelyn tighter.

Katelyn even let Garroth hug us both which was nice of her, we were all hugging each other when Zianna walked back in the room and looked at us confused.

-12 Hours Later-

It's been almost a day and no one has found them yet.....I'm going crazy and I'm starting to think that they didn't make it off the structure and everything is too late.

Looking down the hallway, I made sure there were no doctors before slipping into the room and looking over to see Katelyn asleep on a makeshift cot in Travis' room.

"Kawaii-Chan? You're okay" I looked at Travis with a smile on my face and nodded my head walking towards him as quickly as I possibly could right now.

Sitting down on the bed next to him, I wrapped my arms tightly around him and was careful to make sure that I wasn't going to hurt him or myself in the process.

"How are you feeling?" I asked as I pulled back from the hug a few minutes later, he smiled smally at me and looked over to make sure that Katelyn was still asleep.

"A little sore but I'm okay. I've just been awake because I know Katelyn was terrified to fall asleep, I'm just looking out for her like how she looked out for me" I smiled and nodded my head.

"It's good she's sleeping now. She really needs it" He agreed with me, he opened his mouth to say something when we heard shouting that woke up Katelyn.

She jumped up and I followed her as fast as I could run and ran out of the room while Travis looked concerned unable to do anything but just wait until we got back.

Looking down the hall, my eyes widened when I seen Aphmau, Aaron, and Lucinda being rolled in on stretchers Aaron and Aphmau were unconscious but Lucinda was awake.

Kim and Zane aren't with them.

With Katelyn's help we rushed towards them and she went straight for Aphmau and Aaron while I went to Lucinda who looked relieved to see me and grabbed my hand.

"You got off! Thank irene!" She breathed out loudly, I smiled at her as I walked with her not letting go of her hand despite the doctor urging me to go sit down.

"I'm so happy to see you here, did everyone get off?" I asked and let out a sob when Lucinda nodded her head quickly as I was stopped but she looked over at me.

"I got us off but I don't know where Kim and Zane are" She said as she was rushed into the employees only section of the hospital with Aphmau and Aaron.

Zane's alive.

"They found them?" I heard, turning around I seen Garroth running towards us.

"They haven't found Kim and Zane but Lucinda got them all off the structure before it crashed into the water" I said, Garroth stumbled back in relief.

"They're going to find them" I nodded my head.....they're going to find them.

-5 Hours Later-

Sitting up slowly in bed, I sighed and pushed my hair out of my face as I looked around the room to see Garroth and Zianna asleep on the makeshifts cots brought into the room.

It's been a day now since we were brought here and there's still no sign of Zane or Kim, Aphmau is awake and recovering in another room now while Aaron is still unconscious.

Lucinda is asleep on the couch in my room right now after she was checked over and seen she had no life threatening injuries but still got a few bandages around her arms and legs.

Jumping at the sound of doors swinging open, everyone jolted away and Garroth ran out of the room, I heard him scream a minute later and that had everyone else running out afterwards.

Pushing myself up off the bed, I walked slowly towards the door and looked around before my eyes widened when I seen Kim hugging Garroth and Lucinda tightly.

"Kim?" I questioned, she pulled away and I realized that it was in fact her, I smiled and started running towards her as fast as I could go while she met me halfway and wrapped her arms around me.

"You're okay!" I said loudly and hugged her tighter for a moment before I seen Zane walk in afterwards and I wondered how he was still walking when I seen the large gash on his chest and shoulder.

Zianna embraced him in a hug at the same time Garroth did and I just hugged Kim tighter as I waited for them to be done hugging him and I could feel Kim sobbing against my shoulder.

"Are you okay?" Kim whispered pulling away, looking at the bandage sticking out of my tank top, I nodded my head and smiled at her as I looked over her to see no injuries.

"Ma'am we need to get you checked out" A doctor said to Kim, I smiled at her as she walked with the doctor towards one of the check up rooms and I watched until she disappeared into the room.

"Four" I turned around at the name and looked over to see Zane staring at me, four?

Why did he call me four......wait a minute....Nana....four letters.....he can't remember names of certain people.

Garroth and Zianna let go of him and I just stared at him for a moment as Zianna smiled and walked off and Garroth told the doctor to give us a minute.

Running towards him as fast as I could, he met me halfway and I wrapped my arms tightly around him and pressed my face into his shoulder that wasn't injured.

His arms wrapped around me and he pulled me tight against him, balling some of his shirt up into my hands I heard Katelyn talking to Garroth and knew they were watching us.

"I thought you didn't make it off the structure, I've been thinking the worst of it for the last day" I admitted and looked up at him, he looked down at me.

"I thought the same thing" He whispered, I was about to say something when I caught a glimpse of the wounds and my eyes widened when I realized the one on his shoulder was extremely deep.

"Oh my irene, you need to get those checked out. How are you still walking?" I questioned and called over the doctor, he came walking over and told Zane to follow him.

"No not without four" Zane said, I nodded my head and grabbed his hand that he was holding out to me, an agent stopped us and I stared up at him.

"Ms.Ashida you need to res-"

"Do you want me to hurt you? Move along and let them go together" I jumped when Katelyn appeared next to me, the agent stared down at her for a moment before nodding his head and walking off.

"Stop threatening agents and go back with Travis" I ordered, Katelyn snickered but nodded her head and walked off as I walked with Zane into the checkup room.

Zianna and Garroth said they were going to find out some information on how Kim is and then would come find us, looking up at Zane I seen his eyes darting around and I knew who he was looking for.

"Aphmau and Aaron were found a couple of hours ago. Aaron is still unconscious but Aphmau is awake and recovering. She needed surgery but she's going to recover. Travis is also recovering now, he had surgery and he's going to be okay too" I explained, Zane nodded his head. 

"Good" He whispered as he sat down and let the doctor start checking him over while I sat down in the chair and nodded my head when I was asked if I was okay.

It took a bit before the doctor let Zane back up because he needed to stitch up the wounds that were thankfully not life threatening and wouldn't require surgery.

Once the doctor was done he asked to speak to Zianna who nodded her head and walked out, Garroth went with her just to hear everything leaving just Zane and I in the room.

Pushing myself up slowly, I walked over to him and stood near him, he looked up at me and I seen the bandages on him and felt sick knowing it could've been so much worse.

"Four? Are you okay?" I blinked a few times and looked back at Zane's face, I nodded my head quickly as he stood up slowly and I titled my head back to look at him.

"I'm okay, just relieved everything is finally all over" I said quietly, he nodded his head and stared down at me for a moment, I went to say something when he cut me off and kissed me.

He's never initiated a kiss between us before......things are changing.

I stood there in shock for a moment before kissing him back and wrapping my arms around him as best as I could without causing either of us pain at the moment.

I felt his hand rest on the side of my face and I couldn't help but smile a bit and we pulled away a few moments later, I wrapped my arms tightly around him again and rested my head against his uninjuried shoulder again.

"I spent the last day thinking that I'd never see you again" He whispered, I smiled and squeezed him even tighter ignoring the pain, he hugged me back tighter.

"Me too" 

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

92.5K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
54.4K 912 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
615K 18.4K 29
You moved out of your old house because you thought that your mother would feel better taking care of fewer kids. Not really knowing where to move be...
3.4K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...