Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Rainy Day}

93 6 0
By Writer_2756

^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look for the day! I know I keep apologizing about this but I have had so much fun making these boards. So I hope you all enjoy them too! 

[Description: When it starts raining on Starlight Wonderland and it confines everyone to the boat, Garroth suggested having a movie day with his parents, Zane, and Kawaii-Chan. They all agree and it brings Zane and Kawaii-Chan even closer as they get bored and start talking. Which Zianna notices. Okay imagine Garte and Zianna are here before the haunted house takes place and before Zane and Kawaii-Chan kiss for the first time]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Good morning" Looking up from my sketchbook, I smiled at Zianna as she walked into the small kitchen on the boat with Garte following her and Garroth and Zane trailing behind her.

"Good morning" I looked back down at my sketchbook and continued working on my sketch while they all got coffee and some breakfast if they were hungry.

It's raining out today so there was no chance that we could go out and do stuff today so everyone is confined to the boat, Lucinda and Kim are just going to lounge and take naps.

Melissa is with her parents doing their own thing since Aaron and Aphmau are back at the beach house so everyone has their own thing to do today; considering Sylvanna and Eric are with Katelyn and Travis today.

"What are you drawing?" I looked up at Zane and smiled at him as I flipped my sketchbook around to show him the drawing of the island from what I can remember so far.

"I still need to draw some more details but it's almost done" I said, he nodded his head leaning against the counter with his coffee next to me while Garroth plopped down in a chair with some coffee and toast.

I got bored of sitting in an actual chair so I've actually just been sitting criss cross on the island counter towards the edge and I've been pretty comfy since then.

"KC you look pretty today" I looked over at Zianna and smiled as I looked down at my pink two piece workout set with a cut up sweater on, a pair of white converse shoes with pink bottoms and red hearts on them.

My makeup is simple without my usual eyeliner and my hair is pulled back into a half braid half ponytail with my usual three necklaces on that Kia bought me a few years ago for my birthday.

"Thank you. So do you" She smiled at me as I took another sip of my coffee and started drawing a bunch of people into the drawing including everyone on the boat.

"We should do a movie day today. We won't be able to get outside today so why not do a movie day?" Garroth suggested, I looked over at him and just stared at him.

"That's a wonderful idea GarGar" Zianna said, Garte agreed but both Zane and I seen the look on his face and started shaking our heads with pleading looks.

"Don't say it" Zane and I said at the same time.

"We should watch..." Garroth drawled out.

"Please don't say it" Zane and I said at the same time again, Garroth snickered and raised his hands dramatically.

"Jurassic Park!" Zane and I groaned at the movie, look we both love the movie but not when we were forced to watch it mulitple times and now know every line off heart.

Zianna and Garte agreed, Zane and I looked at each other with a sigh before I closed my sketchbook and set it down, setting my coffee down, I jumped off the counter.

"I'll go get snacks then" I mumbled, Zianna and Garte thanked me and tried to hand me their card to buy stuff but I shook my head and grabbed my things and an umbrella.

"I'm coming with you. Anything to avoid this happening for a bit longer" Zane said, I nodded my head and smiled at him hoping my face wasn't turning red from that.

We walked out into the rain with the umbrella up and Zane held onto it for me as I started digging through my bag for my phone and for my wallet just to make sure I have it.

-1 Hour, 45 Minutes Later-

"You purposely took fore-AWE YOU GOT ME SWEET TEA" Garroth squealed out, grabbing the sweet tea from me with a smile on his face, I shook my head at him and set the bags of snacks down on the counter.

"We didn't want to come back and watch a movie we've watched a million times" Zane grumbled, I giggled as we started pulling everything out of the bags.

"You both are mean" I scoffed and turned around to face him, placing my hands on my hips as I gesutred towards the sweet tea I had bought him and then looked at him.

"That's the last time I ever buy you sweet tea when I go and get it for myself!" I huffed out and grabbed some things, stomping past Garroth who pouted as I walked into the room Garroth, Zane, and I were staying in.

Zianna smiled at me as I sat down on the blankets covering the entire ground with a projector set up, opening up the chips and everything I started dumping them into the bowls.

A few minutes later Garroth and Zane walked in the room with everything else and finished setting up everything else before getting the movie set up on the screen.

Moving over, I sat down in a different spot leaning against the end of the bed that was covered with pillows and leaned back as Zane sat down next to me.

Garroth let out a screech that had me jumping and looking over at him confused but he just acted as if nothing happened and pressed play on Jurassic Park.

Grabbing a bowl of chips, I started munching on them listening to Garroth whisper the lines that haven't been said yet, ignoring it I continued munching on the chips.

"He watches this movie way too much" Zane whispered, I nodded my head and titled my head back to look up at him, he looked down at me with a bored look on his face.

"Way too much. Any movie night our friends would have in high school, we always ended up watching Jurassic Park" I whispered back, Zane nodded his head.

"Yeah Garroth used to make us watch the movies with him at least once a week" I snickered and looked back at the screen to see them trying to save the guy from the raptor.

Sliding down a bit more, I yawned and forced my eyes to stay open as the movie continued on while listening to Garroth mumbling the lines of every character.

We made it through the first movie and Garroth insisted on watching the second movie afterwards, he rushed to put it on while I noticed that Garte had already fallen asleep.

The second movie started playing as Garroth plopped down and I looked over at the screen for a minute in boredom before sitting up and reaching over to grab my little nail bag I was able to bring.

Sitting up, I moved and wiped my hands before looking at Zane, he realized someone was looking at him and looked over me confused.

"Give me your hand" I said, he looked even more confused and cleared his throat.

"Why?" He questioned.

"So that I can do your nails without actually painting them and it gives me something to do. I can't redo my nails because I worked so hard them and really like them" I explained looking at my pink french tip manicure I did.

"Fine" He said and held his hand out to me, I smiled and grabbed it as I pulled his hand a little closer to me and pulled out everything I use on my hands and started working on it.

Zane didn't seem bothered by this and it's probably due to the fact he's bored and it keeps him distracted as well because of this but I was a little surprised he didn't say no.

"Not a fan of the movies?" I looked up at Zane and shrugged my shoulders.

"I used to be. But well when Garroth started making us watch the movies constantly it got a little boring" I admitted, Zane nodded his head as I started pushing his cuticles back.

"Understandable. I used to question how someone could watch the same movies over and over again without getting sick of them but I stopped questioning that about around junior year because it meant I had to watch the movies with him" I laughed quietly.

"Anything to avoid watching them?" I questioned, he nodded his head.

"Yeah. Sometimes I'd actually go out and do something to avoid watching these movies" He said, I glanced up at him struggling to contain my laugher as I finished working on his nails for one hand.

"Katelyn and I used to do each other's hair and nails to avoid watching the movies. Which is hilarious because Katelyn hates having her nails done, she likes the looks afterwards but well she doesn't like the process of it" I explained.

"Yeah anything to escape the movies" I hummed in agreement as I started doing the same thing to the other hand while trying to take my time because I have no idea what I'm going to do afterwards.

Glancing over when I heard Garroth jump, I just shook my head but he glared at me mouthing for me not to say anything about him getting scared, I almost started laughing.

Focusing back, I soon finished and looked up at Zane who looked so bored he was ready to fall asleep at this point, he looked down at his hands and went to move away until I decided I was going to paint them and he groaned quietly at that, I shushed him.

Narrator's POV:

"GarGar?" Garroth looked over at his mother and nodded his head.

"Yeah?" She smiled and pointed next to him.

"Look at them" Garroth looked over and covered his mouth to contain the squeal that almost slipped out when he seen what his mother was talking about.

Jurassic World was halfway done and yet only Garroth and Zianna have made through the movies with Garte passed out by the end of the first movie.

And next to Garroth was a sleeping Zane and Kawaii-Chan but that's not what mattered the most, it's the way they were laying that caught his attention and made him smile the brighest.

They both were leaning against the pillows against the bed with Kawaii-Chan leaning against him, her head resting on Zane's shoulder while Zane was leaning against her with his head against hers.

Kawaii-Chan's arm was wrapped around Zane's and everyone was sure that she had done that in her sleep because anytime she's ever fallen asleep she always cuddles into the first thing she can find.

"When did ZuZu meet Kawaii-Chan?" Zianna asked as she moved to sit next to Garroth.

"In high school but they hardly spoke. Or well Kawaii-Chan would try to speak to him but he'd just grumble something in annoyance and go back to annoying her" Garroth answered.

"They seem awfully close" Zianna poinetd out, Garroth nodded his head.

"Yeah they got really close after everything happened at the lodge" Zianna's eyes widened and she looked over at Garroth once again.

"She was there?" Garroth shook his head.

"No. But when we got back home she knew something was off right away, she's always been good at reading people. That was the first time Zane ever let her hug him because he was just terrified and done with everything that when she went to check on him, he just let her hug him. She started showing up some more and getting closer with him until he told her what happened around Thanksgiving. She's been an amazing help during that time and I'm pretty sure Zane has become one of her best friends" Garroth explained.

"I think there's more to it" Garroth looked at his mother confused.

"You do?" Zianna nodded her head.

"You know your brother well GarGar, he's never been one to let people too close to him. Sure he let that Constance girl get close to him but I knew she liked him and he didn't like her. He's different with Kawaii-Chan compared to how he was with Constance" Garroth just stared back at them again as he started thinking of everything.

"How?"

"Zane was close to Constance yes, but well he was still closed off in some ways. Constance very clearly liked him and wanted more with him but he never wanted that with her. He never let her hug him, he'd step away whenever she's place her hand on his shoulder. But with Kawaii-Chan, he hardly reacts to her hugging him or bugging him by poking him or grabbing his arm and dragging him away with her. There is so much more going on between the two and maybe they just don't realize it yet" Garroth stared at them again.

Everything started making sense to Garroth and his eyes basically lit up as he whipped his phone out and started taking pictures of them despite Zianna's protests.

The sound of the camera going off woke up Garte but he was quickly shushed by Zianna who pointed over at the two, Garte's eyes widened as he looked at them.

Garroth moved closer but that woke up the two who jumped when they realized Garroth was in their face with his phone and a grin on his face that had them both staring at him confused.

"What are you doing?" Zane mumbled, rubbing his eyes.

"Just taking pictures of you two" Garroth said and flipped the phone around to show them the photos, their faces went red as they realized how they wre sleeping.

"I'm just going to send these to Aphm-AH! KAWAII-CHAN DON'T" Garroth screamed and bolted out of the room with Kawaii-Chan close behind him.

"GIVE ME YOUR PHONE GARROTH" Kawaii-Chan screamed at the same time Zianna, Garte, and Zane ran out after them to see what was going to happen.

"NEVER! I'M KEEPING THESE FOREVER!" Garroth screamed back as he slid around the corner trying to escape Kawaii-Chan which was a lot harder than he thought it was going to be.

Everyone watched as Garroth screamed, throwing his phone past Kawaii-Chan's head or well tried too and ended up hitting her in the face, she stopped.

"She's going to kill him" Zane said, Garroth started laughing nervously as he backed away relieved that it wasn't raining anymore but terrified of what is going to happen next.

"I AM GOING TO KILL YOU" Kawaii-Chan screamed a second later, Garroth screamed as Kawaii-Chan knocked them both into the ocean without a care in the world.

Zane, Zianna, and Garte ran towards the railings and looked over to see Kawaii-Chan shoving Garroth's head under water again as he swung his arms around trying to knock her back.

"She has brothers, doesn't she?" Garte said, Zane nodded his head.

"Seven of them" Zane answered as he watched Kawaii-Chan get shoved back by Garroth who surfaced and glared at her, that led to the two of them trying to drown each other.

"Someone should stop them" Zianna said.

"No" Garte and Zane said, Zianna shook her head as she watched the two fighting each other in the water but to be honest Kawaii-Chan was winning the fight each time.

A few minutes later is when they decided to help them out and went down to the lower part as they swam over and Zane grabbed Kawaii-Chan's hand pulling her up.

"How can someone be so sweet yet so evil at the same time!" Garroth shouted.

"How can someone be a Ro'Meave and be such an idiot" Kawaii-Chan shot back, Zane started laughing while Garroth glared at her. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 5K 70
Y/n is a new student at Phoenix Drop High. Entering her freshman year and moving to a new school isn't perfect like a lot of people think it is. Espe...
17.5K 497 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
40.5K 1.2K 36
Old Story, not one of my bests; REMEMBER!! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS SERIES ANYMORE SO DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR A SEQUAL. I LOST ALL INTEREST I...
20.4K 361 15
Requests: Open [ ] Closed [✔️] *This book is going to be about one-shots and updates on Aphmau's universes. It can and will include one-shots of all...