Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Carnival Days}

64 3 1
By Writer_2756

^^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's look! 

[Description: When the Carnival comes to town Aphmau decides she wants to go and everyone else agrees to go as well to enjoy the day and have all kinds of fun. And it leads to Zane and Kawaii-Chan getting even closer.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Skipping down the stairs, I smiled at Katelyn sitting on the couch waiting for me to be ready to go and skipped towards my shoes I had left down here and started digging through them for a certain pair.

Aphmau wants to go to the carnival that just came into town last week after seeing all kinds of rides, games, and food to try out and we're all really happy that she decided to go.

Now I'm dressed in a white tank cropped corset top and a pair of high waist pink flared jeans with a bunch of red hearts scattered all over it, they are my favourite pair of jeans.

I redid my nails with my pinky, thumb, and middle finger all a pretty pink colour while my pointer finger had a nude colour with a pretty pink line on the top and bottom.

My ring finger had a pink french tip with a small heart in the middle of my nail with a clear paint colour that I absolutely love and my makeup is a light pink with some eyeliner.

I had decided to just twist my hair up and use a claw clip to hold it in place with two strands out and now that I've found the boots I'm looking for, I jumped up and walked over to the couch.

Sitting down next to Katelyn, I pulled on my black chunky heel lace up boots and pulled them on, tying them both up, I adjusted my pant legs and stood up.

"Kawaii-Chan is ready now Katelyn-Sama" She jumped up with a smile on her face and walked over to the front door, picking up my little bag that has everything in it, I pulled it on and walked out the door with her.

Everyone else was walking outside, Katelyn started heading in Travis' direction while I looked over and seen Laurance, Garroth, Zane, and Aphmau nearby.

Smiling at them, I walked towards them and seen Aphmau in high waisted purple flared jeans with some black chunky heel boots with a black long sleeve top on.

"You look pretty Aphmau-Senpai. Are you ready to go?" She smiled brightly at me and that made me smile wider, ever since she got back this is a rare sight and I miss seeing her smile.

"Thank you Kawaii-Chan! You look pretty too. And yes but can I put my stuff in your bag?" She asked, I nodded my head and turned around so she could put her things in my bag.

"Hi Garroth-Kun. Hi Laurance-Sama. Hi Zane-Kun" I greeted them, they all greeted me back as we started the short walk towards the carnival as everyone talked quietly.

Aphmau grabbed my hand like how we used to walk in high school and I smiled at her as we continued our walk, I looked around a bit and noticed Zane trailing behind us.

I hesitated for a few minutes before deicidng that I was going to go and check on him so I grabbed Laurance's hand and pulled him over and told him to walk with Aphmau.

He chuckled at my order but nodded his head and Garroth started walking with them too as I slowed down a bit until I was walking next to Zane and smiled at him.

"Are you okay Zane-Kun?" I asked, he looked over at me and nodded his head but I could see how distracted he looked and realized he was going to have a flashback of what happened soon.

"I'm okay" He whispered, I stared at him for a moment trying to think of something to talk about before looking down at my nails and smiled showing him my nails, he looked at me confused.

"Do you like my nails Zane-Kun? It took Kawaii-Chan a long time to do the tiny little heart" I said, he blinked a few times before nodding his head realizing what I was doing.

"They look nice. Wouldn't the lines be the hardest?" He asked, I laughed.

"You'd think that but it was the little hearts. Kawaii-Chan almost gave up multiple times" The smallest laugh came from him and I smiled in success because of that.

"Yeah I'm glad I don't do that" I started laughing and nodded my head with a smile on my face as I looked over and realized we had already reached the carnival.

Walking into the lines, I looked around as I pulled some money out and slowly made my way towards the entrance and went to pay for it but the guy stopped me and I looked at him confused.

"You were already paid for" I blinked a few times confused before nodding my head and he stamped my hand ushering me along, walking in I looked at all my friends trying to think of who paid for me.

Zane was now on his phone and I figured it wasn't home so I put my money back into my wallet and slid it into my bag once again as I continued looking around.

There were huge rides here so this wasn't just a little carnival like we all thought it was because Aphmau didn't completely make it seem like it was a bunch of rollercoasters would be here.

"Are you okay?" Jumping, I looked over to see Zane standing there looking at me, confused and a little concerned, I nodded my head as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"Kawaii-Chan is okay, she's just trying to figure out who paid for her admission" I said, he shrugged his shoulders as we all started walking together to find the first thing we wanted to do.

"Probably Laurance or Katelyn" He said, I thought about it before nodding my head and deciding to push it to the back of my head as I looked over at Zane.

"Probably" I said.

"What do you think we should do?" Aphmau suddenly asked, I looked over at her and then looked around for a little bit before noticing some carnival games.

"Why don't we start over there Aphmau-Senpai?" I suggested, she nodded her head and we started walking in that direction.

-3 Hours Later-

Climbing into the pink chairlift, I moved over to the other side and looked around seeing everyone else already ahead so I looked over and noticed Zane on his phone.

Smiling sheepishly at the ride attendant but she just smiled at me and I climbed over, leaning out I noticed that Zane wasn't going to go on this ride, but well he doesn't have a choice now.

"Zane-Kun! Come on!" I called to him, he looked up at me a little surprised and I gestured for him to come on, he hesitated for a second before sighing and walking over.

I smiled in victory and slid over as he climbed in and the door was shut to it, moving around a bit, I got more comfortable while Zane sat next to me his arm brushing against mine.

"I was completely okay with waiting for you guys to be done" Zane said, I looked over at him with a smile on my face as I shrugged my shoulders and started looking around.

"Well Kawaii-Chan can't go on the sky ride all by herself" I said, I looked over at him again and seen him staring at me before nodding his head and giving me the smallest smile.

"Does Zane-Kun like rides? Like rollercoasters and the spinny rides?" I asked, I was always curious to know that but well he probably would've ignored me if I asked him last year.

"I do. I used to go on them all the time with Garroth when we were younger" He responded, I smiled and moved a bit to look him directly in the eyes and he did the same thing.

"Kawaii-Chan can see Zane-Kun liking big scary rollercoasters" He nodded his head and crossed his arms over his chest.

"Do you not like them Kawaii-Chan?" He asked, I smiled.

"Oh no! Kawaii-Chan loves rollercoasters and spinny rides, she loves going on them and when she was younger her eldest brother Abel used to bring her to the huge carnival in O'Khasis every year and Kawaii-Chan would go on the spinny rides until Abel had to basically carry her around the carnival because how dizzy she got" I explained, he chuckled.

"How could you stomach that?" I shrugged my shoulders and snickered.

"Kawaii-Chan was challenged! And she wanted to prove her big brother wrong" He nodded his head seeming a lot calmer.

"Competitive?" I nodded my head.

"Very. Are you not competitive Zzane-Kun? You do have two brothers afterall" He shook his head and leaned back a bit more as we went up higher on the sky ride.

"When I was younger I was. But not anymore" I titled my head slightly.

"Why not?" Curiosity is one of my worse traits sometimes and I knew I could be overstepping with Zane and he could very well tell me to butt out but it was worth a try.

"Vylad has his own life in London and loves it so why would I compete with him. As for Garroth, he's the heir to the Ro'Meave Cooperation and I've never been looked at for that so why compete when I never could be the heir" He said.

"But you want to be the heir don't you Zane-Kun" I said, he stared at me for a moment before nodding his head.

"For a while I did. That's why I took such a liking to business and real estate too. And for a bit I did talk to my dad about it but I knew he'd never want me to take over the company, he wants Garroth to that. I can't compete with Garroth, I learnt that lesson a long time ago" I let out a breath and clasped my hands together on my lap.

"I think you'd make a great CEO and maybe one day your dad will see it Zane-Kun. As for you and Garroth, Kawaii-Chan thinks you never have to compete with Garroth-Kun. Kawaii-Chan thought Garroth-Kun didn't want the Ro'Meave Cooperation? He never seemed interested in it and Kawaii-Chan remembers once in high school when your dad came to talk about it, Garroth-Kun hid behind Kawaii-Chan to avoid having to speak to his father about his business classes" Zane nodded his head as the ride came to a stop.

"He doesn't, but he isn't willing to tell our father that just yet" Zane answered as he climbed out of the chairlift, I followed him and started walking down the stairs with him.

All of our friends were somewhere else but I knew that we would end up bumping into each other soon enough and Zane didn't seem that bothered by it which was nice.

"Garroth-Kun will one day. And Kawaii-Chan is sure the company will go straight to Zane-Kun, though Kawaii-Chan doesn't understand too much of what the Ro'Meave Cooperation does exactly, she has a good grasp on business enough to understand the companies" I said as we started wandering around.

"You know the business world?" Zane asked, I nodded my head.

"Well Kawaii-Chan's older brothers and sisters and father are in the business world. And Kawaii-Chan did a major in business with a minor in cooking at FCU" I answered.

"I never knew that" I smiled as we stopped in front of a food truck and we both decided to order a treat to snack on while walking around the carnival until we found our friends again.

Ordering some mini doughnuts with chocolate glazed over them, I smiled at how good they looked and grabbed the small fork and stabbed one of them as I took a bite of it.

Zane ordered a mini cake with whipped cream on it and we started our walk once again while looking around at some more things around the carnival.

A few hours passed and we all decided to leave once it was dark out, we were all happy that Aphmau had a good time and we all walked her home before going back to our houses.

Although Zane was nice enough to walk me back to my house as we continued talking about random things, Katelyn was already inside and I stopped on the door step as I bid Zane goodnight and went to unlock the door.

"I know who paid your admission" Zane said, I turned around to look at him confused.

"You do? Who?" I asked.

"I did. Think of it as a thank you for being so kind to me over the last couple of months and being there for me. Goodnight Kawaii-Chan" He said and started walking away.

"Thank you. I hope you have a good night Zane" I smiled at him and he turned around once more, I seen a smile on his face as he turned back around and walked away.....the smile never left my face until I fell asleep that night. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 116 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...
17.5K 497 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
595 89 40
Us as writers me and my friend are writing our first fanfic as friends who join Phoenix drop high meeting everyone there and becoming close friends w...
3.4K 117 56
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ When Kawaii-Chan's parents for...