Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Zane's Old Friends....}

97 4 0
By Writer_2756

^^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit! I've been really enjoying putting these little boards together so I hope you all like them. 

[Description: While out and about, Kawaii-Chan and Zane end up running into his old friends Constance and Evan from high school. And Kawaii-Chan is determined not to spend any time around them while they hangout with Zane.....until Constance corners her.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"I hope he falls" I burst out into laughter and looked over at Zane, he looked over at me and started laughing with me as we looked back at Garroth up ahead.

The second Garroth found out we were going out, he ran after us and has been walking in front of us while doing stupid Garroth things and right now was trying to balance on the railings.

We waited a few minutes and just watched as Garroth screamed, lost his balance and fell into the water next to him, Zane and I burst out into laughter again.

Garroth climbed out of the water with a huff and stared at us for a moment before raising his arms, I squeaked and jumped behind Zane to use him as a shield.

"Zane" My entire body tensed up and a cold sweat broke out all over my body, Garroth stopped and frowned as I peaked around to see the 2 people who used to bully me walking towards us.

Constance and Evan.

Stepping back when they got closer, I found myself slowly hiding myself behind Garroth who didn't even try making a comment and instead just stared straight ahead at them.

I blocked out the conversation happening and Zane turned around realizing I was hiding behind Garroth now, Evan and Constance looked over at me and I watched the grin come over Evan's face.

"If it isn't kitty kitty" Balling my hands up into fists, I said nothing to him but Zane looked a little confused by the name and just walked towards me, I looked away from the two to Zane.

"Are you okay?" He asked, I nodded my head deciding I wasn't going to tell him anything about what they used to do to me and just smiled at him once again.

"Yeah. You should hangout with them, you haven't seen them in a bit. I can just go find Katelyn and Travis and save Katelyn from him for a little bit. She's been wanting to kill him for the last few days" I said, he stared at me for a moment and nodded his head.

"Okay" I smiled.

"I'll go with you" I whined and Zane snickered at my response while Garroth scoffed at that and shook his head at me, I said nothing else to him and smiled at Zane.

"Have fun. Maybe we can just meet up for dinner?" I suggested Zane agreed, I smiled once more before glancing over at Constance and Evan for a moment before walking off.

I could feel Constance glaring daggers into the back of my head but I just ignored it and kept on running, I looked up at Garroth who just glared at them once more.

"Why are you coming with me?" I asked, he stopped and I stopped cautious of what he could do right now so I took a few steps back from him and he snickered at that.

"Well I wanted to get away from them. And I wanted to do this" He said, I went to ask him what he meant by that when he picked me up and threw me in the water.

I screamed as I crashed into the water and spun around in the water a bit before swimming up towards the surface, surfacing I spit up the water and glared at Garroth.

I looked over to see Zane was still nearby laughing at me this time, I huffed and pulled myself out of the water and made sure to smack Garroth in the process.

"I hate you!" I snapped and started stomping off towards Katelyn and Travis' beach house where I know Katelyn would have an outfit for me because I left one there just in case.

-4 Hours Later-

"And done" Garroth and Travis said proudly, Katelyn and I looked down at our nails surprised by how well they had done our nails for us despite never doing this.

After I reached Katelyn, she pulled out the pink bikini and a pair of white shorts for me to wear and then dried my hair with me and ended up curling it a bit, adding a braid and clipping half of it up.

We then went out to eat for lunch and when we got back we were bored and Katelyn suggested her and I going to the nail salon but Garroth and Travis jumped at the chance to not have us leave.

So Garroth started painting my nails while Travis started working on Katelyn's, now I have 3 nails that are a pretty pink colour while 2 of them were a nude colour with small diasies painted on them.

"Where did you learn how to do this?" Katelyn asked, I nodded my head quickly and looked back at the two, they shrugged their shoulders and cleaned everything up.

"No idea, we just ranodmly started doing that and it worked out" Travis responded, we nodded our heads and stood up as I checked the time and realized there was a chance that Zane would be done hanging out with Constance and Evan.

"I'm going to see if Zane's done hanging out with his friends" I said, Garroth said he'd come with me while Katelyn and Travis nodded their heads and I ran over sliding my pink sandals on.

Running out the door, I stopped when I seen Terry walking up to the house, I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"Hey sweetheart. Going to find Zane?" He asked, I nodded my head and brushed past him as I started walking quickly towards the beach house with the hope that Zane would be there.

I didn't want to spend any time with Constance and Evan, so if they are there with Zane then so be it and I'll just go on with my day but I'm hopeful that they won't be.

Garroth caught up to me soon after and we just continued on our walk back towards the house which wasn't that far away at least which is nice but I still felt nervous.

I haven't seen Constance and Evan in years and I really don't want to be around them any longer than I have to be so yeah.

"Ow! Garroth!" I shouted when he yanked on the braid, slapping him, I shoved him away afterwards and glared at him as he shrugged his shoulders and continued walking.

"I was curious to see if it'd hurt" He responded, I scoffed and reached up yanking his hair.

"Ow!"

"I was curious to see if it'd hurt" I mocked him and walked away from him, he scoffed and I heard him mumble something about me being a brat and then caught up to me again.

-45 Minutes Later-

"Kitty kitty" I jumped and looked up to see Constance standing there with a fake smile on her face, I jumped up and set my sketchbook down on the chair and started distancing myself from her.

"Hi Constance. How have you been?" I asked, I didn't want to be rude to her because she's been spending time with Zane but I haven't missed the way she almost has been hanging off him.

Zane thankfully hadn't noticed it and if he did, he'd just back away from her and put a bunch of space between the two before going on with his day with them.

"I'd be a lot better if you weren't dating Zane" I gulped remembering how she used to have the biggest crush on Zane and I guess those feelings never left her.

"Umm I-"

"I'm not done speaking. You are going to tell Zane you aren't interested in being with him anymore because you simply just wanted Garroth and now have him." I shook my head.

"No! I'm not doing that" I snapped out, I like Zane and I could never hurt him that way, that annoyed her and she stomped towards me while I backed away from her.

"Oh come on Kitty Kitty! You can't honestly think you and Zane are going to make it right? I mean look at him and then look at you. You two are nothing alike and hated each other in high school. But also too Zane is much better than you'll ever be, why would Zane want little weak kitty kitty who can't do anything for herse-"

"Because she is much nicer than you'll ever be" Constance jumped and spun around to see Zane standing there, I just stared at them as Constance laughed nervously.

"Zane! We were just kidd-"

"Why don't we tell Zane about all your little jokes you've played on his girlfriend before? Don't you agree Zane?" Garroth said, Evan now standing next to Constance.

"Enlighten me please" Zane said, I swallowed nervously and wrapped my arms tightly around myself, I had never told Zane anything of what they used to do to me.

I knew for a fact that he had no part of it because whenever they were bugging me he'd tell them to leave me alone but they still would go after me whenever Zane wasn't around.

Garroth looked at me for permission and I stared at him for a moment before nodding my head.

"Well let's see. Oh right! Evan had this weird obsession with her and used to constantly ask her out, she would constantly say no because she wouldn't date a bully. He broke her arm once for saying no, held her over the staircase for a bit and dropped her when she still wouldn't agree. Laurance and I caught her but she still got a little hurt. Constance hated her and still does because Constance has a weird obsession with you and hated that you used to defend her from them. Because of this Constance once locked her outside in the middle of a snow storm in shorts and a t-shirt and Travis had to get her back inside! Should I keep going?" Constance and Evan shook their heads.

"That was all in good fun! Right Kitty Kitty?" They both turned to look at me, I stared at them and felt Zane's eyes on me, I looked over at Zane and stared at him for a moment.

"Kawaii-Chan, was it in good fun?" Zane asked, I stared at him for a bit longer before shaking my head.

"No" Constance and Evan let out scoffs and turned around to face Zane once again.

"She's lying! She's a liar! She's nothing more than a weak little girl who has nothing to offer the world! What could you possibly see in her! She's probably only dating you for Garroth!" Evan shouted, I shuddered at the thought.

"Don't you think she would've tried that a long time ago if she wanted Garroth? You both are pathetic for trying to do that. Kawaii-Chan is much better than you two will ever be and I'm not going to stand here and give you my reasons when you don't deserve to know them. You already know why I like her. Now leave and stay away from her" I watched them stare at him for a moment.

When they realized they wouldn't be able to do anything else about it, they stomped off with a scream but before they left, they shoved me and I almost landed in the pool.

"Can I do something?" Garroth asked, Zane nodded his head and Garroth chuckled evily as he broke out into a sprint after them, Garroth always scared them so they took off running.

I watched as he ran after them shouting all kinds of things at them and I realized he was leading them in the direction of Katelyn, I looked over at Zane.

"We might be bailing Katelyn out of jail when she realizes they are here" I said, he shrugged his shoulders and walked towards me.

"Why didn't you tell me what they did?" I let out a sigh.

"They were your friends Zane and I didn't want to ruin that for you. I didn't think they were still the same" I admitted, he nodded his head and stopped in front of me.

"You are way too nice sometimes" I smiled and then showed him my nails.

"Also Garroth has some weird talent" I pointed out and he looked down at them, he looked surprised just like I did and looked back at me again as I smiled at him.

"Garroth did that?" He questioned, I nodded my head.

"I know right! Also he yanked my hair to find out if it hurt and I did it back to him" Zane chuckled and I grabbed his hand as we started walking back into the beach house.

"And this is why you and Garroth would never date" I shuddered and made a disgusted face.

"I'd rather jump off a cliff" Zane started laughing.

"Come on! Let's go find somewhere to eat dinner" I chirped and pulled him along with me. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 253 33
Hey guys! Night here, this book is all about garmau one shot. I wrote and compose the one shots and I hope you will like my story. But I'm slow in up...
77.6K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
40.5K 1.2K 36
Old Story, not one of my bests; REMEMBER!! I AM NOT INTERESTED IN THIS SERIES ANYMORE SO DO NOT MESSAGE ME ASKING FOR A SEQUAL. I LOST ALL INTEREST I...