Relations With Stephen Curry

By Desglizzy

Not friends. Not husband and wife. Not girlfriend and boyfriend. We were nothing to each other. We just had a... More

Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia&Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
September 12th.
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Stephen's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia's Pov
Tia Pov
Stephen Pov
Final
New Book!
New Book!

Stephen's Pov

4.1K 137 5
By Desglizzy

Steph Pov
Announcer- And the Warriors take the win again folks!

After we took the win, I was rushed over to some reporters.

Reporter- Hi Stephen.

Me-*Smiles* What's up.

I was all sweaty and breathing heavy.

Reporter- So Stephen tell me about tonight's game? I know some will say you guys were kind of struggling in the first half.

Me- I must admit tonight was a tough game but we came back out and had to do our thang.

Reporter- We notice you guys worked well together tonight.

Me- We are a team. And we want a championship ring. It can't be just depending on one player. We have to work together to succeed.

Reporter- That was nice. How do you plan on spending the rest of the week?

Me-*Chuckles* Catch me on a boat.

Reporter-*Chuckles* That's great Steph. Nice talking to you.

Me- You too.

I walked in the back with some security guards. On my way to the back I gave some fans high fives.

I took a quick shower and packed my gym bag. I drove home and packed my bags for the boat. Tia thinks I'm coming tomorrow. Earlier the better right?

I called for a car to come and get me. When it came we loaded up and we were off. No lie I fell asleep in the car. A 2 hour drive is a long time to be awoke in a car.

When we got to the deck I got my bags. There was so many boats here that I didn't even know which one was ours. I walked to the biggest.

Yacht Captain- Stephen Curry?

Me- Yea?

Captain- Just the man we've been waiting for.

This is ours. I chuckled and shook hands with the captain.

Captain- I thought you were coming tomorrow?

Me- I decided to come early.

Captain- Nothing wrong with that. Go right on in.

I walked onto the boat and I'm guessing everyone was sleep because it was 1 in the morning.

I found Tia's room. Her and Riley were sleep. I sat down my bags and walked back out. I walked to the kitchen. Yes I am hungry.

Chef- Hello. *Smiles* What can I cook for you?

Me- You don't have to. It's too late and-GCO.

The chef chuckled.

Chef- It's my job. No pressure. Just tell me.

Me- A burger?

Chef- Coming right up.

I sat down and watched some tv. The chef finished and brought me my food.

Me- Thank You.

Chef- Welcome.

In the middle of eating Riley came out of nowhere. She was holding her bear and she had her arm out for me.

Riley- Daddy.

She was crying. I picked her up.

Me- You had a nightmare?

She nodded. Riley really never talk to me about her dreams. She just say they scare her.

She laid on my chest.

Me- It's ok.

I patted her back.

Me- Want a fry?

She ate one then she slowly started falling back to sleep. I finished up and carried Riley back in the room. I laid her by Tia. I took off my shirt and laid by her.

In the middle of the night I felt Riley hold onto me. She must still be having a bad dream. Not that bad if she isn't waking up. I held onto her and she loosened her grip.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.6K 2.5K 24
𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡, she finds a best friend & lifelong companion in her teammate.
1.3K 13 7
Short story, fan fiction about an old friend reuniting with basketball superstar Steph Curry and the awkward moments she faces during the course of a...
44.4K 688 31
"to all the days we were together to all the times we played apart in each others lives , heart to heart" this is my first story so don't judge me p...
131K 4K 48
"You fuck my boyfriend, I fuck your brother. Checkmate bitch" **disclaimer: this book is influenced by the two books Spite; k.t. by chillxklay and Wa...