ᴛᴡɪʟɪɢʜᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀ || Jakehoon

By meSTAR_9

"I like you! is that what you wanted to hear?"-Jake A tragic incident leads to a huge fight between two bestf... More

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
A IMPORTANT NOTICE
42
43
44
Epilogue

31

214 18 8
By meSTAR_9

Sunghoon's POV:

Everything's been so hard for me since yesterday..I want to go hangout with my friends like theres nothing wrong but I just can't..moving on from Jake is something I didn't think about..But no I'm not angry at all..not like he's bound to be with me..he has his Own choices..

He's still my bestfriend..I'll make sure I keep my distance since he likes Minjun..It's 8AM right now and I have a class at 10..as much as I want to sleep and not go to University..I know I have to..
I don't wanna face anyone right now..not anyone..

After getting out of the bed I made myself a coffee and went out to the balcony for some fresh air..how much I wished to just stand here and not go out..eventually after sometime I walked to University..

Upon entering I saw Jay standing not so far from the  entrance leaning on to a wall and looking at his phone..I didn't wanna talk about how Jake rejected me of course..so I just started walking towards the class only to hear my name and stop.

"hey! I was waiting for you why you running off huh?" 

"I have to study.." I don't want to speak about yesterday..

"let's get something from Cafeteria? your favourite bread's in stock"

"I'm not hungry Jay.." I want to have it but no..I feel nauseous even thinking about it..

I heard him sigh..

"C'mon don't be like this Hoon..you should talk to Jake-"
"No"
"But you need to know-"
"I don't want to Jay..just leave me alone today.." I said and walked straight towards my class knowing that if I stood in front of Jay any longer I'll just breakdown and ruin my day more than it already is ruined..

 I just want to avoid any talks about yesterday..hoping that my anxiety dosen't show up..I feel sick right now and slightly feverish..probably because of not eating anything and just crying myself to sleep..and I didn't even have breakfast..but I'm not walking into cafeteria..if I do I'm sure I'll run into some of my friends there..which I absolutely don't want now..but can I not be a victim to fever like every two months?!

Jake's POV:

I need to make things right..I've thought so much about it since last night and it's so clear that Sunghoon is the one I like..how dumb of me to even think that Minjun is better than Sunghoon..

I was freaking blind..I can't yet believe I said that I liked Minjun more..I want to burry myself right now..

But all I know is I'm not giving up on Sunghoon..I know I hurt him again..the exact thing I didn't want to do ever..I am at the cafeteria right now and Jay said he'll bring Sunghoon here..

I bought Sunghoon's favourite bread and was waiting untill I saw Jay walking towards me alone dissapointed..

"He didn't come..sorry"
"I expected he wouldn't.."
"yeah..he isn't even ready to hear a word about yesterday let alone speak about it.."
"I hurt him again..just how dumb am I?"

"I said you so.."  I turn to see Geonu standing their and a few seconds later Daniel came..

"yeah I know..I'm really sorry right now.."
"go tell this to Ice guy..well if he's even willing to listen to you at all.."

He's right..I need to find a way to talk to him quick..

[ HoonHoon🐧]

@Jaeyun_Sim:
Can we  please meet Hoon?I want to explain something to you..
I know you're mad but please

@Park_Hoon_:
I'm sorry Jakey..
I don't feel so well today
I'm not mad at you 
it's your choice who you wanna be with

@Jaeyun_Sim:
what happened?
should I bring some medicines to you right now?

@Park_Hoon_:
No..it's okay 
don't bother yourself..
we can hangout next time
but we should keep our distance
now that you have someone you like..

@Jaeyun_Sim:
Sunghoon it's not like that..
please don't be mad
I'll explain everything to you

@Park_Hoon_:
I understand Jake..
I can never be mad at you
and you don't owe me an explaination..

My professer is here
bye..

@Park_Hoon_ is offline ]

He's still not mad at me..why Hoon? no matter how much I hurt you..you're always nice to me..how can I even hurt you..he's never angry at me or Jiho..I don't remember seeing him like that at all but just to us..just how many times did he brush it off like this..smiling and acting all nice to us and we were so dumb to not know how much he must be hurting..

Knowing this all I still had the nerve to say Minjun is better..I want to slap myself for that..

"what happened Jake? you okay?" I looked up to a concerned Geonu.

"yeah it's okay..Sunghoon's not mad at me.." I'm sure he's hurting..but he won't say it..
"Just make it right this time and don't mess up okay? don't hurt him anymore.."
I nodded as an answer and went ahead with the day..

Sunghoon's POV:

Classes are all done..but I can't go home yet cause the student council called on a meeting..I felt really lightheaded as of now because of the fever and to make it worse there's a thunderstorm alert..or maybe another unlucky day alert?

The meeting took about one and a half hour where all different topics were discussed and opinions were given..Heeseung hyung is just so cool..how he does it all without any hint of nervousness in his voice..will I be the SC president someday too? bet I won't be as good as Him though.

"Hoon? let's go together?" Heeseung hyung asked after the meeting was done and it was time to leave..

"yeah sure hyung.." 

He suddenly got a call..looked like it's from one of the professors..

"Sorry Hoon..I need to go meet this prof. now..it's urgent..just go home okay.."
"Oh ok hyung.."

I went outside only to meet a sky filled with black clouds and slow cool air blowing sending shivers..it's gonna rain soon..I need to get home quick I can't let this damn fever persist for more days just because I got wet in the rain..

after walking quite a bit and entering a shortcut street,
Sudden loud honking from a car passing by caught my attention..

The car stopped in front of the cafe that was now closed due to constructions..The door opened to reveal the one I didn't expect to see at all..Seo Minjun..acting all mighty wearing sunglasses in cloudy weather..another psyco..

Is he gonna kidnap me or something?Just kidding..but there was not a single soul I could see on that street now..prolly because of the weather..and the cafe was the only attraction here..so people usually take the other route now that it's closed..I always choose this path cause it's near to my house..

"hey dimwit..I was searching for you" what word did he just use on me?

"I have no business with you Minjun.." let's just walk away from this trouble..
"No wait up..I do have some business with you..what did you say to Jake huh?"
"What do you mean?"
"don't pull acts on me..I know it's you who brainwashed Jake into thinking he likes you.."

Jake likes me? he said it?

"I don't understand what you're saying..I have to go"
"Uhuh stop stop..answer me..what did you tell Jake?"
"I didn't and even if I did it's none of your business.."
"Well technically it is..I like him too and you are being a roadblock you damn vermin.." vermin?!

"I don't think I have to speak to you..I need to go..get out of the way.." I shoved him to the side and started waling forward only to be pulled back harshly by my collar by his huge bodyguard..

"you don't leave untill I finish speaking okay?" please..I don't want trouble

"let me go you shit- we are still near the university if someone sees the minister's grandson bullying people I don't think it'll be much good of a publicity.." damn why did I even say that!

I saw him whispeing something to his bodyguard and the next thing that happened was me held from the back with my arms held on tight by the man..

"Seo Minjun let me go!" 

He walked towards me and landed a punch onto my stomach causing me to wince in pain..

"You vermin..do you know how much I hate you ever since middle school?"

another punch.. "you have anxiety right? it must be hard living with it..why not die instead?"

and another one on the same spot..

"Do you have to like Jake? go like someone else..how about a rodent like yourself?"

"let me go now!" I yelled in hopes of someone hearing me but no avail.

"Stop yelling you murderous wrench..are you playing victim after killing Hyeonwoo now?" No..

"Pathetic murderer" no..not this again..

"He killed Hyeonwoo"

"why did you have to do that to my son!" Stop..

my anxiety started acting up again..those voices are what I'm the most scared of..the voices continued as this guy who now looks like a twin of Hyeonwoo kept punching me here and their..along with his own venomous words that felt like knives stabbing adding to my sick body..

Just how much life hates me? how many people out their hate that I exist?why did Jay save me that day..I should have died..

He held my neck and tightened the grasp..I could have shoved him right off but my hands are held from the back..

"Oh..little vermin has a fever? tch tch too bad.."
He removed his hands from my neck and while I was gasping for breath he stepped on my toe and started repeating the action causing immense pain..I almost felt numb now..is this guy a freaking monster?

I wanted to yell but nothing came out anymore..

"what? already hurt?" please don't do this to me..

he pulled out a metal rod from near the construction site..there were many lying around..
He hit my leg with it causing me so much pain..It was unbearable..if that guy didn't hold me from back I would already be on ground..I felt lifeless..

"I wish I could just kill you but I don't have the nerve to do that..I'm not like you..Hyeonwoo wasn't a friend of mine but consider it as my revenge for him.."

He motioned his bodyguard to let me go..the man pushed me to the ground and I'm sure I sprained it..one last time he stomped on my wrist and laughed when he was satisfied by my expression..
adding to my dismay it started raining..not a drizzle but heavy rain..lying on the ground I saw Minjun going back to the car and the black BMW rode off..

I tried to get up and got on my knees but fell down again cause my legs were hurting and trembling..I wanted to call someone for help..but I'll be a burden again..I hate being vulnerable..just how much did I stoop down that some random jerk can just come and hit me like there's no tomorrow and leave? 

I felt weak and my body wasn't able to move..I kept trying to stand only to fall back instead..taking use of every ounce of power I had left I finally was able to stand..it felt like someone has put thorn vines on my left leg..but I still made my way towards home..it was raining heavily but the pain was much stronger than that..I could already feel myself staying in bed for sometime before I can finally attend classes normally..

The voices were still echoing in my head..I just wanted to reach home as quickly as possible..even the thought of lying down on the road and closing my eyes felt comfortable..I entered my colony and it gave me a little flash of hope that I'm near..a little more and I'll reach home..I don't care about what I'll answer my Dad or mom..all I wanted right now is to go home and lie down on my bed and just sleep..and not wake up again..not in this cruel reality of mine..

After walking for I don't know how much time I could see my house..finally..

Reaching the front porch I ringed the doorbell..I felt so dizzy and my view was blurry..it felt like everything around me is rotating or not staying still..I didn't know what was happening but I felt my knees hitting the cold ground and my head hitting the wall slightly..I opened my eyes a tiny bit and I could see I'm on the floor..I was just standing...how did I fall?

I hated this..what's taking them so long? 

The door finally opened..I didn't see who it was but I could hear Jay..what's Jay doing here?

"Sunghoon! Hey wake up!" I can't..open my eyes..

"Sunghoon..Oh my God what in the world happened you're burning!"

Jay's voice kept blurring in my mind..

I remember hearing a sweet voice at last..a voice I thought I will never hear again..Mom?

"Sunghoon-ah..you're mom's strong son right?"

I know my mind's playing tricks cause this phrase I often heard from my mom when she was alive..but it feels so real..as if she's here..

Mom..I need you..please come back..please..help me..I want to go to you..I don't want to stay anymore..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 1.4K 32
"Thank you for completing me, Jaeyun-ah" -Jay "I never thought I'll ever want to share my life with someone as much as I want to share it with you, J...
31.5K 1K 18
" Let's toss the coin.If it's head you're mine. If it's tails... I'm yours" "I don't want t-" "Its tails...I'm YOURS!" #1Heejakehoon Main ship-Jay...
10.8K 697 20
Sunghoon and Sunoo's breakup wasn't the prettiest. But... Sunghoon got over it. At least, he thought he did. He's not so confident when he meets him...