Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}

89 2 0
By Writer_2756

^^^^Kawaii-Chan's look! 

[Description: While going to the New Years Eve Party at Eric and Sylvanna's house, Kawaii-Chan's mother shows up on her doorstop telling her she's here to visit. And Kawaii-Chan agrees to let her stay which quickly becomes a mistake when her mother starts insulting her and Zane is the one to help her afterwards.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Hey pretty girl. Do you have some mascara I can borrow?" Katelyn asked as she walked into my bedroom, I smiled at the pretty girl comment and nodded my head.

Grabbing the mascara from me, I handed it to her and she thanked me and walked back out of my bedroom while I turned back around and added some lipstick to finish off my look.

Adding the setting spray, I stood up and walked over, checking on my look in the full length mirror that I had and spun around a few times before stopping and smoothing over my dress.

I had picked a pair of pink heels with a bow on the back of them that Aphmau bought me while out recently even though I didn't ask her too and I told her I'm wearing them to the New Years Eve party.

I had a small pink dress that went to mid thigh with my hair curled and pulled up into a half up half down style with half of my hair resting over the clip with a few strands out around my face.

Hearing a knock on the door, I ran over and grabbed my purse before running out of my bedroom so that Katelyn could finish getting ready in her room and ran down the hallway.

Running down the stairs, I walked over to the door and unlocked it, pulling it open.

"Hello Nana" Mom said, my entire body tensed up and I froze for a second before forcing a smile on my face and stepped aside to let her in and she walked in.

"Mom! What are you doing here? I thought I wasn't going to see you until after New Years?" I questioned and shut the door as I grabbed my pink coat and pulled it on, tying it up.

"I thought I'd make a surprise visit. That's quite the outfit Nana" My stomach turned and I just smiled nervously as Katelyn walked downstairs now ready to go.

Her hair is up in the same style as mine while she had on a blue long sleeve bodysuit with a pair of high waisted black flared jeans and some chunky platform dr martens.

"Kova. What a surprise" Katelyn said tensely, she hates my mother and my mother very clearly knows that by the way she sent her a tight smile and focused back on me.

"Where are you girls off too?" Mom asked, I gulped knowing it meant that I had no choice but to invite her to the new years eve party which is going to be awesome because every single one of my friends and their parents don't like my mother.

"We're going to my dads New Years party. You are welcome to join us Kova" Katelyn answered for me, I nodded my head and my mom didn't even bother giving us and answer and walked out the door ordering us to follow her.

Katelyn grabbed my arm and sent me a confused look, I just shrugged my shoulders as we walked out and Katelyn locked door before joining me once again.

We started making our way towards Eric and Sylvanna's house while my mom walked ahead of us already knowing where to go of the one other surprise visit she made.

Lucinda noticed us and her eyes narrowed on my mother as she tightened her grip on her phone and I shook my head slowly, she pouted but continued walking.

A few moments later we were walking up into the house and smiled at everyone, mom ignored me and went straight for Eric and Sylvanna in the kitchen while I pulled my jacket off.

I let out a breath and looked over to see Aphmau over in the corner with Zane and Garroth, I smiled and decided I wasn't going to let my mother ruin this for me.

I made my way towards them and Aphmau was the first one to notice me, she smiled at me and I smiled back as I stopped and I showed her my heels.

"See Aphmau-Sepnai! Kawaii-Chan's wearing them" I said happily, Aphmau smiled wider as I moved my foot around so she could see the bows on the back of them.

"They look adorable. And I actually went and got myself a pair" She said and I seen her wearing purple ones, I laughed and smiled happily at her as Garroth wrapped an arm loosely around my shoulders so he could whisper something to me.

"Is that your mother in the kitchen?" He whispered, I nodded my head.

"Long story. I'm not getting into it now" Garroth nodded his head and then disappeared to have a dance battle with Laurance while Aphmau went to go get some snacks.

Now it was just Zane and I, I looked over at him and smiled seeing him dressed in dark blue jeans and a black button up long sleeve with some buttons undone and a pair of black boots.

"Are you having a good time Zane-Kun?" I asked, ever since I heard about what happened it's become a habit to ask him if he's having a good time or if he's okay in social gathering like this.

"I am. Your mother is here?" He asked, I nodded my head and tried to hide the fact that the thought alone had me almost throwing up as I glanced back at my mother.

"Yeah, surprise visit. I'm happy she's here" I answered, he nodded his head as I looked back at him but seen the curious look on his face that I just smiled what I hope isn't a nervous smile.

"And yet you look ready to throw up. Generally people who are happy to see someone, don't look ready to throw up when the other person is around. What's going on?" I forgot Zane's good at figuring things out.

I stared at him for a moment and went to say something when I felt a hand wrap around my elbow, I looked over to see my mom standing there as she shoved a glass of water into my hands.

"Don't try eating anything. You don't need the weight" Mom whispered, I tensed up and nodded my head as she looked over at Zane who had very clearly heard what she had said.....this is going to be a long night.

-2 Hours Later-

I haven't ate all day, I had been so busy at the cafe that I didn't get a chance to eat and now I'm starving but my mom has been watching me like a hawk to make sure I don't eat.

Leaning against the wall, I leaned my head against it and tried to focus on anything else but how hungry I was and it wasn't really working out but I could feel moms eyes on me.

"Here" I jumped and looked over to see Zane step in front of me with a small plate of food, he was completely sheilding me from my moms sight so I could eat something.

I looked down to see a plate full of cheese, crackers, and little sandwiches, I smiled and thanked him as I took the plate and started eating while he leaned against the wall in front of me.

"Is there a reason why your mother is acting like if you eat, it's going to be the end of the world?" He asked, I looked up at him as I took a bite of the sandwich.

"Kawaii-Chan isn't sure" I admitted, he nodded his head and looked over his shoulder, I knew my mother was staring daggers into the back of Zane's head at the moment but he seemed unbothered by it.

"Does she always look like she wants to kill people around you?" He asked, I nodded my head.

"Yeah, she doesn't like when people out Kawaii-Chan" He nodded his head again and just stayed there until I had finished eating and then took the plate away before my mom could reach us.

Mom basically appeared next to us but when she seen Zane was holding the empty plate and I had nothing my hands but my little mocktail that Eric had made everyone.

She stared at us for a moment and then walked off a little embarrassed by the way she had just acted and went to join in everyone's conversation again.

I smiled at Zane and he walked off to toss the plate, I started wandering through making small conversation with everyone else with a smile on my face.

When I had almost reached Eric and Sylvanna, mom's hand wrapped aorund my elbow and she tugged me closer to her with an angry look on her face.

I gulped.

"Who do you think you are? Ignoring your own mother" She hissed out, tightening her grip on my arm and digging her nails into my arm that had me wincing in pain.

"I didn't mean too" I whispered trying not to start a scene but Katelyn had already noticed it and was glaring at my mother with a murderous glint in her eyes that soon caught everyone else's attention.

"You are a selfish little brat. I make this trip all the way down here would I very well could've spent New Years with anyone else but you and you ignore me" She's getting louder with every word.

"Mom" I whispered but I felt everyone's eyes on us and that made me a lot more nervous, I sent Katelyn a pleading look not to do anything and I watched her hand ball into a fist.

"No I don't care if they hear me talk about you Kawaii-Chan! They should know what a selfish brat you are," I looked down and squeezed my eyes shut when moms nails dug further into my arm, drawing blood. "I decide not to go spend New Years with your siblings who are much more successful and would've brought me to a bunch better party than this! But what should I expect from the child who is nothing more than an waitress with nothing to offer!" She snapped loudly, a tear slid down my face.

"Mom" I begged and then cried out she dug her nails into my arm much deeper and drew even more blood, I watched it start dripping down my arm and her hand but she didn't care.

"Don't interrupt me!" She snapped out.

"Kova leave. Now" Eric said in what he had tried to be a calm voice, mom stopped and I could see the slightly panicked expression on her face as she looked around for anyone's help.

"Please don't speak to her like that" I whispered and ran past htem, I didn't even grab anything and ignored my mom shouting for me to get back here and everyone else starting to yell at her.

Running down the stairs, I wiped the tears away and started running down the street but I wasn't heading in the direction of my house and instead somehow ended up going in the direction of the open field at the end of the street.

Wrapping my arms tightly around myself, I held my hand over the bleeding cuts and hoped that would stop them from bleeding as I tried to ignore how cold I was.

It was snowing again and that just made it so much worse but there was nothing I could do as I picked up the pace and still chose not to go home where I know Katelyn and Aphmau would go searching for me.

Reaching the open field, I seen the skating rink they had made here and stared at it for a moment before walking over and sitting down on the bench and let out a quiet sob.

I don't understand why my mom hates me so much, I don't know what I ever did to her to make her hate me so much when she seems to be completely fine with all my other siblings.

I've done everything to try and make her happy, I went into beauty pageants for her, I started dancing for her, I never got anything but first place in all of those for her and it's still not enough.

More tears slid down my face as another sob escaped me and I looked down at the ground just staring at the snow covered ground and the snow falling onto my shoes.

It was so cold out and I knew I was dumb for never bothering to go home but I also knew if I go home then I wasn't going to be able to have anytime alone afterwards.

I had no idea what was happening at the house right now but I knew for a fact that my mother wasn't going to let this go and I wouldn't hear the end of it for a long time.

Why didn't she just go visit my siblings if she wanted a fancy party?

Am I really that horrible of a daughter?

What's wrong with my lifestyle when I'm happy?

Why am I not enough?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 912 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
27.3K 807 30
Aphmaus been living in phoenix drop since she was little and still is till this day she knows and is friends with everyone on the street until one da...
A Broken Man By

Adventure

2.9K 247 63
Hi, this is my first book that I write on this website. But it's part of a story me and my friend are working on, our own take on Minecraft Diaries...
24.7K 486 29
zane and laurence start to develope feelings for eachother but someone else likes laurence , will they work out together? will zane ever find love ? ...