Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}

57 2 3
By Writer_2756

^^^^^ Kawaii-Chan's outfit. Just imagine the heels are as pink as the pants are in the look and the bow is obviously pink. If you don't like the outfit please just think of something else but no hate please. 

[Description: Continues on from where we left off only this time it's a time skip to 1 month later when Kawaii-Chan is going to meet everyone for the first time.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"Oh my irene you bought me sweet tea!" I cheered, Zane chuckled and nodded his head as he passed me the large strawberry iced tea with topica in it.

I smiled happily, the nerves slipped away as I started sipping on my drink as we started driving once again as we got closer to Talulla's place in Falcon Claw.

I had no idea she was that close to me the entire time and I was in the same city as her when I was in university, it's just so weird to me that she was this close to me the entire time and I had no idea.

I spent hours deciding what to wear before deciding on a pair of pink high waisted jeans with platform pink chunky heels and a corset white top with pink flowers all over it.

I also got my nails redone this time with my pinky nail being white and then having a few different designs on three of my fingers with pink on my thumb, I think it looks pretty.

I also decided on a high ponytail with my hair curled and strands out with a pink bow tied around it and did a light pink makeup look so hopefully I looked okay.

My leg started bouncing when Zane turned left and I seen Talulla's house coming into view, she has a gorgeous house that she clearly worked hard to get.

From the stalking I've done, I know that Talulla is a COO at a makeup company while Rowan works as a Professor and they both do amazing in their careers.

Zane pulled into the driveway and I watched the door fly open and two girls who I quickly realized were Clea and Tania bounced out of the house and waited patiently by the door.

They're all dressed up with Tania in a light pink off the shoulder knee length dress with some white flowers all over it and a pair of blue matching flats and her hair tied up into a bun.

Clea's hair was pulled back into two braids with some high waisted white jeans and a blue top with poka dots all over it and a pair of blue converse shoes on.

"Are you ready?" Zane asked, I looked over at him and nodded my head as I grabbed my purse and opened the door, stepping out, I looked over and shut the door.

They both smiled at me and I walked towards them as they bounced on their heels waiting for me to reach them, I stopped in front of them and seen how nervous they look.

"You two must be Tania and Clea. You're very beautiful girls, it's nice to meet you both" They smiled, relief flooding them.

"It's nice to meet you too Nana. Can we hug you?" They asked at the same time, I thought about it for a moment before nodding my head slowly.

They rushed forward and wrapped their arms tightly around me, their heads resting against my shoulder, I wrapped my arms around them and heard the door open again.

Looking up I seen Talulla standing there waiting patiently all dressed up in a white suit, I remember her mentioning she would just have gotten home from a meeting when I got there.

I stared at her and said nothing else as Clea and Tania pulled away and ran back inside, past their mother.

"Thank you for coming to meet them Nana. Hello Zane" I nodded my head and Zane slid his hand into mine as we stood there for a moment in silence.

"Talulla" Zane said, I could hear the tension in his voice as Talulla stepped to the side and ushered us inside, we walked up the stairs and walked in the house.

I looked around and noticed a photo of Talulla and I hanging on the wall when I was about 5 years old and that would mean she was about 16 years old in the picture.

"Everyone's outside. Rowan sort of panicked and decided outside would be the best option so he doesn't pass out from nerves" Talulla explained, we nodded our heads and followed her through the house.

I glanced around but tried to keep my eyes forward as we reached a sliding door that was wide open and I seen Rowan shoot up from his chair and smile nervously at me.

We stepped outside and I stared at Rowan as he took a step towards me but he didn't try and hug me like he used to do when I was a kid and used to get excited whenever I would see him.

"You're all grown up Nana. Is this your boyfriend?" He asked, I nodded my head and Zane reached a hand out that Rowan grabbed and shook gently.

"Zane Ro'Meave" I watched Talulla's eyes widened, I never told her Zane's last name but by the look on her face I could tell she knew Garte and Zianna Ro'Meave.

"Rowan Morgan. It's nice to meet you" Zane said the same thing and I looked over to see a young boy known as Waylon staring at me with a smile on his face.

He jumped up and ran towards me as I let go of Zane's hand and let him go get some drinks with Rowan while I focused all my attention on Waylon.

"I'm Waylon!" He said confidently and loudly, I smiled.

"I'm Nana. It's nice to meet you Waylon, I heard you like cars?" He nodded his head and I pulled out a small model car that Katelyn had dug out for me to bring to him.

"Woah cool! Thank you Nana!" He cheered and hugged me and then rushed to show his dad as the 14 year old known as Serena walked towards me nervously.

Her hair is straightened and pushed over her shoulders while she had decided on a pair of strappy kitten heels and a light blue knee length sundress and some light makeup.

"I'm Serena" She introduced and held her hand out nervously towards me, I smiled and grabbed her hand shaking it softly.

"I'm Nana. You're really pretty Serena" She smiled brightly and placed her hands behind her back as she bounced on her heels and glanced over at Talulla.

"Thank you Nana, you're really pretty too. I love your shoes. I've always wanted heels like that but mom and dad say I'm a little too young for platform heels" I followed her over and sat down.

"I didn't get my first pair until I was eighteen. They're sort of difficult to walk in for a little bit" Serena laughed and sat down next to me while Talulla sat down across from me.

Zane and Rowan returned with waters and pop with Waylon trailing behind them, Zane took a seat next to me while Rowan took a seat next to Talulla.

I thanked Zane as he handed me a water, I had left my sweet tea in the car and needed a drink or else I was going to start coughing during this, something that happens when I get nervous.

"So Nana, you're twenty-eight years old now. What do you do for work?" Rowan asked deciding to be the one to break the silence, I nodded my head and looked over at him.

"I'm opening a Maid Cafe with a friend of mine in a few months" I answered, they nodded their heads and I knew this was all small talk and none of us were sure how to break the awkwardness.

"I'm glad you agreed to come Nana. When you agreed and I told the kids, they couldn't stop talking about how amazing it's going to be to meet you and spent the month trying to decide what to wear" Talulla said, I nodded my head.

"Well they did an amazing job. I'm sorry Talulla umm why did you want me to come?" I asked deciding to be the one to cut to the chase, she took a deep breath and sat up straighter.

"Because I owe you the biggest apology in the world. You're right, I abandoned you when you needed me the most and I can never undo what I did but I want a chance to make everything right. I want a chance to earn your trust back and hopefully have you in my life and in my kids lives as well, but also a chance to be in your life" She explained, I crossed my arms over my chest.

"How do I know you won't abandon me again?" I asked.

"The truth is, you don't because you don't trust me and I know me telling you I'm not going too isn't going to do anything. But I want you to give me the chance to prove to you that I will never abandon you again. But I can't have mom and dad in my life" She answered.

"I don't speak to them anymore Talulla" I responded, her eyes widened.

"You don't?" I shook my head.

"I'm done letting people walk all over me and after mom slapped me in front of the Ro'Meave's, I truly realized that I can't have them in my life anymore. I still talk to Malyk and Kia but I won't see them anymore. Not until they can apologize so it's likely I'll never have them in my life again and I'm okay with that" I explained, she smiled sadly.

"I'm sorry I was never there" She whispered, I stared at her for a moment and then looked over at Zane, he was already looking at me and somehow we had a silent conversation.

I didn't have to say anything to him for him to know everything and he could tell by the look on my face what I was going to do and nodded his head softly, I looked back at Talulla.

"I'll give you a chance. I want to know Serena, Clea, Tania, and Walyon. They seem like really wonderful people and I'd life to have my big sister back. As well as Rowan. However it's going to take me a long time to trust you again" Talulla smiled, her eyes lighting up.

"Thank you Nana" She whispered and a tear slid down her face, I nodded my head and smiled softly at her as Serena, Clea, Tania, and Waylon cheered happily.

"To answer your question about how I am," Talulla smiled and nodded her head quickly. "I'm doing good. I've been with Zane for a year now and I also been living on that street for a few years now. I work as a waitress or well I did until work got closed down for a bit and now am working on opening the Maid Cafe with my friend Aphmau. I live with one of my friends Katelyn but we've all been looking to find somewhere else to move" I answered, Talulla nodded her head.

"Nana, do you like sewing?" Serena asked, I looked over at her and nodded my head.

"I do. I make a lot of my own clothes sometimes. I made my prom dress" Serena's eyes widened and she smiled as she sat up straighter and leaned towards me.

"Really? Do you have any tips on how not to almost sew your fingers to the fabric? I've almost done that a lot" She laughed nervously and scratched the back of her head, I nodded my head.

"If you have longer nails, try and use your nails as the length you want to keep your finger tips from. I've done that a few times before" Zane snickered next to me.

"You did it last week" I scoffed and pinched his side, everyone laughed.

"Garroth snuck up on me. That's not my fault your brother is stupid at times" I responded.

"At times?" He questioned, I shook my head and he chuckled as he soon fell into a conversation with Rowan about his life and I focused back on the kids.

They started asking me all kinds of questions and I answered every single one for the next couple of hours until they shot up and disappeared into the house after Walyon started something with his sisters and had to escape.

I shook my head as Talulla laughed and went into a rant about how Waylon tries to challenge all 3 of his sisters thinking he'll win and it ends with him being stuffed in the closet for 5 minutes.

After a few more hours there we decided to leave after dinner and ended up passing by a sleeping Waylon on the couch while Clea and Tania were watching t.v. and waved to me.

Serena followed me outside after I bid her parents goodbye and Zane got in the car first as I turned around to face her and she smiled nervously at me, I raised a brow.

"Thank you for not hating us because of what mom did to you" She said, I smiled softly and nodded my head.

"I can't hate you for something your mother did. That's not fair because you are not her and you did not make that decision Serena" She nodded her head.

"Still thank you and I'm hoping you and Zane would come to my dance competition in two weeks?" She asked, I nodded my head.

"Of course" She smiled.

"Thank you. It was nice to meet you and I can't wait to see you again" She hugged me and then ran off as I got into the car and smiled at Zane. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

595 89 40
Us as writers me and my friend are writing our first fanfic as friends who join Phoenix drop high meeting everyone there and becoming close friends w...
10K 253 33
Hey guys! Night here, this book is all about garmau one shot. I wrote and compose the one shots and I hope you will like my story. But I'm slow in up...
24.7K 486 29
zane and laurence start to develope feelings for eachother but someone else likes laurence , will they work out together? will zane ever find love ? ...
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...