Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

Writer_2756 द्वारा

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... अधिक

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}

98 2 0
Writer_2756 द्वारा

[Description: When Kawaii-Chan runs into her sister Talulla who she has not seen since she was 14 years old, who is surprised to see Kawaii-Chan and now hopeful that she can have a relationship with her again. But Kawaii-Chan is far too angry to do this.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

"I can't do it, I'm going to get that shirt" Garroth said and turned around, Zane and I laughed as we stopped and watched him walking off determined to buy the shirt he's been talking about for months.

Looking up at Zane, I shook my head and laughed a little harder as we turned around and jogged to catch up to him, we followed as he mumbled about just doing it and not overthinking it.

Holding Zane's hand, I felt him rubbing his thumb softly over the back of my hand, I'm not sure he even realizes he does the sometimes but it's my favourite thing in the entire world.

Walking back into the store again, the retail worker's eyes widened slightly as she watched us come back for the 6th time, I just smiled at her and nodded to Garroth and she seemed to understand.

Following Garroth all the way to the back of the store where mens clothing were, I watched him starting digging through the clothes as he searched for the shirt he wanted.

"Help me look for it!" He whined loudly, I stared at him for a moment before sighing and agreeing, pulling Zane along with me and he didn't fight me as we walked through out the clothing racks to search for the shirt.

Flicking through the clothes, I stepped back when I felt someone bump into me and turned around to apologize worried that I had somehow bumped into her.

"I'm so sorry I....." The words died in her throat as I realized who she was and stumbled back into Zane, I heard him question me but I couldn't answer him, all I could do was stare at the woman in front of me.

My big sister Talulla.

Her eyes widened slightly and I seen how much she's changed over the years since I last saw her and I watched her eyes drift over me as she realized that I had grown up since the last time we seen each other.

"Nana?" She whispered, that brought me back to reality and I tightened my grip on Zane's hand, tears brimming in my eyes as I sucked in a breath trying to stop myself from breaking down.

"I have to go" I whispered and found myself letting go of Zane's hand and running out of the door leading outside without another word to anyone else.

Stumbling through the doors, I sucked in a breath trying to control my breathing as I started walking quickly towards Zane's car to hide there until they were ready to go.

I could hear someone yelling my name but I couldn't focus enough to figure out who it is, I started digging through my bag for the keys but it was much harder when I couldn't see clearly.

Apologizing to the person I bumped into, I quickly made it to the car and continued digging through my bag for the keys until I found them.

Finding the keys, I shakily grabbed them just as someone grabbed my wrists softly, I looked up to see Zane standing there with a worried look on his face.

"Nana? Are you okay?" He asked softly, I stared up at him for a moment before shaking my head and all he did was pull me into his arms and my face pressed into his chest.

Wrapping my arms tightly around him, I broke down into sobs as a million thoughts went through my head of why she's here in Phoenix Drop again, why did she have to come back?

-2 Hours Later-

Jolting awake, I looked around and realized I was in my bedroom and I'm using Zane's arm as a pillow right now, I could hear something being played on my laptop quietly.

Rolling over, I looked up to see Zane now looking at me, I moved and rested my head on his chest and looked down to see a t.v. show he watches all the time playing.

"When did we get back here?" I asked quietly, Zane paused the show and closed my laptop.

"Two hours ago. You fell asleep in the car so I brought you here and decided to wait until you woke up" I nodded my head and pushed myself up into a sitting position and rubbed my eyes.

I froze when I remembered my makeup but Zane chuckled and I looked at him confused.

"I took your makeup off for you. I knew you'd freak out if you fell asleep in your makeup" I smiled and nodded my head, thanking him quietly I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Please tell me I didn't see my sister and it was all a nightmare" I whispered.

"I can't do that" I whined and fell backwards onto my bed, Zane chuckled and looked at me, I glared at him and heard someone knocking on the door downstairs.

Katelyn's not here, she had a shift and mentioned that after she was done she was going to hangout with Travis for a few hours afterwards so I crawled out of bed and walked towards the door.

Zane followed me and I walked down the hallway, running down the stairs as the knocking got louder, I assumed it was Garroth needing something and didn't bother looking through the peep hole.

Unlocking the door, I pulled it open and froze when I seen Talulla standing there, I tried shutting the door but she pushed through and got into my house.

"Get out!" I snapped loudly.

"No I just want to talk to you" I scoffed and looked over at Zane, I stared at him for a moment and knew that he thought I should speak to her before kicking her out.

"Fine" I mumbled and she breathed out a sigh of relief, I walked past her and Zane followed me along with Talulla into the kitchen and stood on the opposite side of the counter without Talulla near me.

Zane stood next to me, Talulla glanced at him and then back at me, I knew what she wanted but Zane wasn't leaving my side and she could tell by the lok on my face it wasn't happening so she stayed quiet on that subject.

"You're all grown up. Look at you" She whispered, I stared at her with a straight face.

"Even when you abandon people, they still grow up Talulla. What do you want?" I hissed out, she flinched at the tone and as bad as I felt about doing that, I knew she deserved it.

"I wanted to know how you are? I know you are obviously with this man here, he looks ready to kill me. But I want to know more about you, that's all I want" She answered, I glanced at Zane and then back at Talulla.

"You want to know how I am?" I asked, she nodded her head.

"Yes" I laughed.

"So you think you can just abandon me when I was younger and then walk back into my life like you had never done anything? Like you never promised me you'd be by my side forever and then left the next day? Or left me when I had no one else? You think you have the right to get to know who I am now?" I asked.

"Nana I-"

"You abandoned me! You left me when I was a child! I was seven years old and you left me and never came back! What gives you the right to come back into my life!" I shouted.

"I was eighteen years old Nana. I was eighteen years old and drowning in that house!" She shouted, I nodded my head and felt tears brimming in my eyes but when Zane pressed a hand into my back, they disappeared and I felt calmer.

"I understand that Talulla. I understand drowning in that house, but if you just told me that then I would've been okay with you leaving as long as it meant you'd still speak to me. I was seven years old and I'd understand that. But instead you promised me you'd always be my side and then abandoned me the next day like I was nothing to you. I don't want to get to know you so get out!" I shouted and walked out of the kitchen.

"I have four kids" I stopped and turned around to face her.

"You and Rowan had kids?" I asked, she nodded her head and smiled sadly at me while Zane walked by me whispering he'll give us a moment and i nodded my head.

"We have four kids. Serena's the oldest, she's fourteen and is in high school. Then there's Tania who's twelve years old, she's in middle school. Then there's Clea, she's also twelve years old. Her and Tania are twins. And then there's Waylon, he's the youngest and is ten years old. Serena reminds me a lot of you, especially when she was younger. Serena and Clea have Rown's white hair but my eyes while Tania and Waylon have my pink hair and Rown's gray eyes. They're beautiful kids and they asked about you" I nodded my head.

"Is that why you're here?" I asked.

"Yes. When they asked about you, I realized in that moment I had abandoned you. I looked you up and found out where you live but I couldn't just show up at your house so I started hanging out at the mall hoping you'd show up" I nodded my head and wiped the tear away.

"And you thought I'd let you back in? News flash Talulla, I'm not seven years old anymore and forgiving everyone who hurts me because they bought me something or promised me they'd never leave me again" She looked down for a moment then back up.

"I came to apologize. I'm sorry for abandoning you Nana, you didn't deserve that and I hope one day you can forgive me one day. But I also came because Serena, Tania, Clea, and Waylon wrote you letters and are asking to meet you once. I brought you the letters, all I ask is you read them and you can burn them or call me" She pulled out 4 envelopes and handed them to me.

I stared down at them as she walked past me, I turned around and watched her walk out of my house and shut the door, I walked into the living room and seen Zane sitting there.

"Her kids wrote me letters" I said as I sat down next to him and looked down at my name scribbled onto the letters.

"Are you going to read them?" He asked.

"Do you think you could read two while I read two and then switch?" I asked, he nodded his head and I handed him Clea and Tania's letters and then looked down at Serena and Waylon's letters.

Taking a deep breath, I opened Serena's first and unfolded the piece of paper and a small picture fell out, I grabbed it to see a picture of Serena in it at her grade 8 graduation.

She has curly white hair and amber coloured eyes with pale skin and a beautiful smile, she looks a lot like Talulla did when she was younger and I set the photo down as I started reading.

Dear Nana,

My name is Serena Morgan-Ashida and I'm 14 years old. I just found out about you a few weeks ago and I'm hoping once you read this letter, you won't hate me at all. So I'm going to tell you some things about myself. I started high school two months agao and it's really scary sometimes still but also a lot of fun to meet new people and join all sorts of clubs. I'm in dance as well, my mom tells me you used to dance and I think that's really cool that we both dance. I also like fashion and I have started learning how to sew which is hard but a lot of fun. And I really want to meet you. I know I shouldn't be wanting that knowing how my mom left you but I really would like to meet you one day. Mom only could tell me so much about you because well, you were 7 years old the last time that she seen you but I hope you want to meet me too! Mom says I remind her of you and I take that as a compliment because well you seemed so sweet and beautiful in the stories.

I hope we get to meet one day.

Serena Morgan-Ashida.

Setting Serena's letter down, I grabbed Waylon's and opened it up with a deep breath and another picture fell out where I seen a young boy with a big toothy grin directed at the camera.

He has messy pink hair and gray eyes that are really pretty with some freckles and looks a lot like Rowan did, from what I could remember about him at least, setting the photo down I started reading the letter.

Dear Nana,

I'm Walyon Morgan Ashida! I just turned 10 years old a few weeks ago, it's really awesome being old enough to hold up both hands when people ask about my age! My mom told me about you and I really would like to meet you. Serena said I should write you a letter telling you all about myself so here it goes! I am in elementary school and I have a lot of friends too! They all are really cool people just like me. I really like cars and dinosaurs too. Especially a spinarous because he just looks really cool on all the movies I have watched about dinosaurs. I also play volleyball and it's a lot of fun but I got hit in the face recently with a ball so that really hurt but it made everyone laugh. I really want to meet you. I don't think it's cool that my mom abandoned you but I hope that doesn't mean you also hate me because I am her son.

Can we meet one day?

Waylon Morgan-Ashida.

"Here are the pictures that came with the two letters" Zane said, I nodded my head and grabbed them for him seeing how identical they almost looked just with different hair colours and eye colours.

They both are mini versions of Talulla and Serena for sure, they both are gorgeous with faces full of freckles and long curly hair that were pulled back into pig tails.

They were smiling brightly at the camera, setting them down, I grabbed Tania's letter and started reading it.

Dear Nana,

My name is Tania Morgan Ashida and I'm 12 years old! Serena told me I should write you and tell you a few things about myself so I really hope you like me from just this letter. I'm a twin! Mom told me that you are a triplet but that's close to twins just one more of you instead of two. My sister is really cool but she can a pain in the butt sometimes (don't tell her i said that) and it's awesome being a twin. I hate when people refer to us as the twins sometimes though but I understand that it's easier for people sometimes. Anyways! I play basketball and softball, they are a lot of fun to play and I play both because well I couldn't decide so dad suggested I play both....mom doesn't like that too much. I don't have a lot of friends because I don't like a lot of people but my twin sister does so I'm friends with her friends as well. I read a lot too and I really like history, I want to be in history when I'm older so maybe that'll happen! I'm the one who came across your picture and asked mom about you and since then I've really wanted to meet you. Would you want to meet me? I really hope that you don't hate me for the things my mom did to you.....I seen a picture of you when you were a kid! You were really pretty and probably are even prettier now!

I'd like to meet you Aunt Nana. I love you.

Tania Morgan-Ashida.

I cleared my throat and leaned back as I moved to Clea's letter and took a deep breath, I don't know why these letters are so hard to read right now but I still chose to read Clea's.

Dear Nana,

I'm Clea Morgan-Ashida and I'm 12 years old just like my twin sister Tania! My big sister told me she was writing you a letter and I decided I wanted to do the same thing so she told me to tell you some things about me! I really hope you love me even though my mom hurt you a long time ago. I'm a twin sister and I really love her even though she doesn't always like me! I play lacrosse and basketball because I couldn't decide and wanted to do something with my twin sister too. I don't really like dresses or a lot of girly things but it's fun playing dress up sometimes with Serena and Tania. I'm not the best at school but I really try my hardest all the time and mom says that's a enough! I want to do something in sports when i'm older. I saw a picture of you and you were really pretty and I think you are just as pretty as you were when you were 7. Mom said you would be 28 now? I hope I'm right, I'm bad at remembering things. Anyways I can't wait to meet you one day!

Clea Morgan-Ashida.

"They're eager to meet you" I nodded my head and set the letters down as I curled up into a ball on the couch and stared at Zane, a million thoughts running through my head.

"Is it bad I want to meet them too?" I asked, he shook his head and leaned back against the couch with me.

"You can't blame yourself for being curious about them. They are your nieces and nephew afterall and I'm sure you're curious to know what Talulla has been up too all these years" I nodded my head and let out a breath.

"If I go. Will you drive me?" I asked, he smiled and nodded his head, I smiled and moved a little closer to him.

"Of course. Did you honestly think I was going to let you go by yourself?" I snickered and shook my head as I wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head against his shoulder.

"No. If it goes badly will you buy me all the sweet tea I want?" He chuckled and leaned his head against mine as I stared at the black t.v. and let out a breath.

"I already do that" I slapped his chest gently.

"I don't always ask!" I argued back, he snickered but stayed quiet and nodded his head as I picked up the remote and turned on the t.v. to distract myself with a random movie for a little bit.

There's so many things that could go wrong if I go to wherever Talulla has been for about 20 years or so but I also know if I don't do this I'll regret it for the rest of my life.

So I'm going to do it.

I'm going to see Talulla, her husband, and her 4 kids for the first time ever.

I hope this isn't a bad idea. 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

18.5K 279 23
A full collection of Zane~Chan one shots! [✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧] {Contents} Zane~Chan No smut Fluff Boy x Girl Side ships ---- ⚠ I own none of...
17.5K 497 12
This takes place during Aphmau's Year. Zane gets turned into a Meif'wa using a cat potion gone wrong, and he finds himself in some crazy adventures...
5.8K 116 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...
20.4K 361 15
Requests: Open [ ] Closed [✔️] *This book is going to be about one-shots and updates on Aphmau's universes. It can and will include one-shots of all...