Our Then, Now, And Forever

bellz_readz tarafından

This is Book1, if you've read it, please check out Book 2 Y/N moved to Korea with her sister to start a caree... Daha Fazla

Intro And Formalities
When He •Fell• For Her
-The Start Of Curiosity-
-They Meet Again-
- She's The One He Kissed? -
-Are You Hyungs Girlfriend?-
-You Live Here?-
-What About James?-
-Have We Fallen?-
-The Start Of Something-
-Not Official?-
-?????-
-Sleeping Arrangements-
-BYE-
-The Mall And Ziggy-
-₩2000-
-First Date-
-In Six Months-
-A Promise-
-The Airport-
-I Guess We'll Do Something Else-
-Clubbing with Tae-
-Our Lunch Guests-
-Our Lunch Guests 2-
-He Asked Me-
-Arrangements-
-The End?-

-Finally 20-

6 4 2
bellz_readz tarafından

                                      Tae's POV

Tae: thank you so much

Clint: no...thank you *gives Tae a hug* after getting to know you during lunch I realised that you're a good person, and I can see that you love Y/N by how you are around her and us as well...

Tae: *in mind* he noticed? *to Clint* yes Sir... I, uhh mean Clint, I love Y/N very much...

Clint: don't worry about calling me Clint, from now on call me dad... *gives a sincere smile*

Tae: *in mind* woah, that's a huge step up from Clint, he must really like me then... *to Clint* ok... Dad...

Author: the two of them came back from their chat, you were wondering what was taking them so long since you thought that they'd just needed the restroom... while they were gone, Mindy silently noticed your promise ring and started to ask all sorts of crazy questions like, Are you getting married soon? or what about my future grandkids? but you tried to dodge those questions because you needed Tae to help you answer that...

Y/N: *sees Tae coming back from the restroom, in mind* seriously, who uses the bathroom for that long...

Author: Tae and Clint sat down, and as soon as they did, Mindy continued with her unfiltered questions...

Mindy: So... Tae, Y/N refused to answer my questions, so I'm going to ask you...

Tae: Sure... *starts taking a sip of his beverage*

Y/N: *looks at Mindy with a don't you dare face*

Mindy: *ignores Y/N* Are you going to get married soon and are you going to have kids?

Tae: *chokes on his beverage*

Clint: *bumps Mindy's arm with his arm* Mindy!

Mindy: what? It's a legitimate question for a mother to ask...

Clint: Mindy, we'll talk about that later...

Mindy: oh fine then... if everyone's going to be so sour about it...

Y/N: *dying of embarrassment*

Author: after a while you decided it was time to go home, Clint also thought that Mindy was being a bit extra so he took her back to the hotel...

At home

Y/N: *puts your bag down on the counter* ugh, why does she have to be like that, I mean... I haven't seen her in almost a year and that's all she can go on about...

Tae: *sits next to you on the couch* it's ok love, but on some level your mom is right...

Y/N: what? How?

Tae: I'm not supporting her curiosity, but we should talk about it...

Y/N: *worried* about what?

Tae: well, I would love to marry you one day and have kids but, do you want the same future?

Y/N: I... I actually think about that quite often... and yes... yes I do...

Tae: *internally happy* you do? Ok, that's great...

Y/N: *in mind* why is he being weird... *to Tae* oh before I forget... what took you and my dad so long in the bathroom... I mean, I know if you gotta go, you gotta go... but for that long?

Tae: *laughs* no, we talked for a bit, that's all...

Y/N: about what? I mean I already know that we're having a party for my birthday, so there's no surprise party... I'm curious, what were you talking about...

Tae: well yes, it had something to do with your party, but I'm not telling you anything...

Y/N: uh-uhhh... *scoots closer to Tae and pouts* pweas, tell me...

Tae: that's not going to work on me... *tries to ignore your aegyo*

Y/N: If Aegyo isn't going to work maybe I should try something else...

Tae: pfft... I'm not that easy, love...

Y/N: well... Mr Kim... *turns Tae's face to face yours, and drags your finger on his lip and jawline* will this work *bites lower lip seductively*

Tae: *stares at you* are you crazy?

Y/N: *in a seductive tone* maybe a little...

Tae: *in mind* uhh, this might work... I need to get out of here before I actually end up telling her... *stands up abruptly*

Y/N: Hey!

Tae: good night Y/N... I'm going to sleep at my place tonight *runs away*

Y/N: *laughs as Tae leaves* he's so cute when he's flustered...

Tae: *unlocks the door to his apartment and sits on the couch* Why is she suddenly being that way... I almost told her... but no, no no no... keep your mouth shut Tae... keep your mouth shut...

Ziggy: *sitting in the vent* I can help with that.... Mwahaha *holding a knife while cackling*

Tae: shut up you damn lizard...

Time skip to the day of your birthday party...

                                       Y/N's POV

Author: lately Tae has been acting quite weird, he's been avoiding being alone with you, it really puzzled you... it was your 20th birthday so of course your parents and Tae threw a huge party...

The venue:

Your dress:

Tae's outfit:

Author: please feel free to change them if it's not your style... Your Mom and Dad bought your outfit and Tae's outfit because they (Actually just Mindy) wanted the both of you to match... I mean, isn't that cute...

Y/N: *getting ready at home, and struggling with the zipper of your dress*

Author: Taehyung was extremely nervous for today, he had something special planned, but if it didn't go to plan he could be extremely embarrassed in front of 100+ people... He unexpectedly stepped into your room to find you stretching your arms to their limit trying to close the zipper... since the zipper was down he saw your back and the clasp of your bra...

Tae: *walks in and sees, gets a bit flustered* do, uh... do you need h-help?

Y/N: *turns around and sees Tae* huh? oh yes please...

Tae: *slowly walks to Y/N and tries to zip your dress up without touching your skin*

Y/N: thanks love *turns around and sees his red cheeks* are you ok? Are you feeling sick...

Tae: I- I'm perfectly fine...

Y/N: you don't look perfectly fine...

Tae: I- *gets cut off as Clare abruptly enters the room*

Clare: you're going to be late for your own birthday party, let's go people... *grabs both of your hands and pulls you both outside to the car*

Timeskip to the party

Tae: I didn't get to say this earlier, but you look absolutely beautiful...

Y/N: thank you love, I think you should change your suit though...

Tae: my suit? Why? I kinda like it though...

Y/N: I'm afraid the other girls here will start drooling over you...

Tae: * gives a boxy smile and kisses your cheek*

Author: as the night progressed you met some of your friends and family from back home that you hadn't seen in ages, soon it was time for speeches, you started off with a welcome and gratitude speech, as the speeches went on a couple laughs and tears were shed... it was now Tae's turn... and as he went to stand at the mic, he took your hand and lead you up with him... you assumed he just needed some emotional support...

Tae: *goes to the mic with you* Today is a very special day, not just for Y/N, and her parents, but for me too, today is the day that the woman I love was born, the only woman I could ever see myself with... she's the sunlight on my rainy days and my moonlight on dark, sleepless nights... they say laughter is the best medicine and its true, whenever she smiles or laughs, I can feel my sadness disappear... *turns to you*  Y/N, I love you so much, you live every day with happiness, I only hope that one day we can share that happiness______

Nope, Tae isn't finished with his speech, and we haven't seen his surprise just yet... also, unfortunately, we are nearing the end of the book... Don't forget to comment and vote

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

396 48 17
Mr. Kim Taehyung had many things in his hands now, success, his fans, his hyungs, money, even weird design furnitures but his life is boring, he feel...
1.9K 112 16
~book 3~ after the publication of her latest book, y/n will meet a renowned journalist and photographer. interested in his story, she is going to wri...
3.4K 387 25
***Book 7 of BTS Delululand Series*** A chance meeting between the man and the woman is a bumpy one at best. Tae's initial reaction towards the woman...
13.1K 334 29
Jungkook, a famous idol having time of his life. Concerts, music videos, albums, fans and everything but what happens when he fell in love with a gir...