Märchen Meines Lebens (FGO ×...

Por Gilthur

Due to a Rayshift malfunction in Chaldea, Hans was transported to a different reality where Alaya was beyond... Más

Ch1: Ledusberg
Ch2: Satisfaction?
Ch3: Blue haired child
Ch4: A disrespectful adult
Ch5: Humanity
Ch6: Mage and Cooking
Ch7: Lily Roverpy
Ch8: Spirited away
Ch9: The History Professor
Ch10: Enigma
Ch11: A shade of ice
Ch12: Permafrost's duty and honor
Ch13: Banter
Ch14: Peace at last
Ch15: Prospect Professor
Ch16: The Prestigious Academy
Ch17: Rude treatment
Ch18: Questions and Answers
Ch19: Lodging
Ch20: The Guide
Ch21: Magic Mirror
Ch22: Birthday
Ch23: Professors
Ch24: Meeting
Ch25: Disney
Ch26: A Visit in a Dream
Ch27: Profiles
Ch28: Housewarden meeting
Ch29: The Special Student
Ch30: Entrance Ceremony
Ch31: Yuu
Ch32: Grim & Arktis
Ch33: Dignity? What's that?
Ch34: Everyone, Meet Andersen
Ch35: Sorting the Professor
Ch36: The very shameful incident
Ch37: Renovation & Arrangement
Ch38: Surprise Visits
Ch39: Lonely Child
Ch40: The Problem
Ch41: Teacher Assistant
Ch42: Introductory Lesson
Ch43: A strange change in behavior
Ch44: In need of Services
Ch45: Burning
Ch46: Conflict
Ch48: Colleagues
Ch49: The Wrong Fable Interpretation
Ch50: Chaos cause by Misunderstandings
Ch51: Blot
Ch52: Literature Elective (2nd Years)
Ch53: Little Match Girl
Ch54: A saddled task

Ch47: Familiar

638 48 4
Por Gilthur

AN:

The updates would still be sporadic...

But I decided to post a new chapter because of CROWLEY SSR!!!!

My little sister keeps berating me for having Crowley as my favorite character in Twisted Wonderland. (and I don't question her when one of her favorite characters aside from Kalim is.......... Floyd. You don't see me questioning her on that one. )

Crowley is indeed very irresponsible and suspicious ( a lot of JP and EN players right now are huffing the Crowley is Malleus Dad Theory. I'm also included in those many people. Let's see how would the Twist surprise us when the next part of chapter 7 comes up. ) but whatever...

For now, he's just one funny man.

Isn't he so kind?

By the way, I created another Twisted Wonderland Fanfic. And this time I decided to make a Persona 5 and Twisted Wonderland Crossover fanfic

The MC of the fanfic is Mishima Yuuki one of the supporting characters of P5. The Moon Arcana confidant and Admin of the Phansite.

I would incorporate a lot of Persona elements in the fanfic. And I'm very happy that one of my favorite characters in P5 has a 'Yuu' in his first name.

And I think that the fanfic would diverge a lot from the twisted wonderland timeline and some things would be delayed, removed, or rushed depending on the actions that Mishima Yuuki would take.

Anyway for those who are aware of the P5, this Mishima Yuuki is the version that doesn't manage to deal with his issues and is neglected by the NG + P5 Protagonist.

Just like Game Yuu and Manga Yuus, Mishima Yuuki doesn't have any magic on his bones.

However, he has a supernatural app downloaded on his phone.

He may not have an overblot like the house wardens and a certain vice house warden, but don't worry! He certainly has a palace that everyone would deal with!

And maybe, we would have a friendless Yuu?

This time, I want some suffering added to my fanfic.

Anyway, now that my rant and some spoilers are over, here's the update!

Arc 3: The Start of Troublesome Year

Chapter 17: Familiar

Andersen waited idly while the third-year Heartslabyul vice warden deliberated his decision. The Octavinelle House Warden is awaiting Trey Clover's decision. The leech twins are watching the action unfold, while the unhappy Arktis, who was sorted in the Octavinelle, is striving hard to maintain his composure at all costs.

Aside from the students who occupy specific seats at a specific table, everyone else in the cafeteria is paying attention to Andersen. Some try to appear uninterested while keeping their ears alert. A few pupils in the cafeteria were able to hear what was going on at Azul's table.

Like Lilia, a Fae, and Ruggie a hyena beastman who was secretly stealing other students' sandwiches while every student's attention was focused on Andersen, Trey, Azul, the leech twins, and the spirit ice prince.

He'd have a tremendous harvest from this stealing session.

After a minute, Trey Clover sighed and asked Andersen a query.

"Professor, if it isn't too presumptuous before I respond to your request, could I ask you a question?"

"Go ahead."

Andersen answered quickly, unconcerned with Trey's growing anxiety. Trey inquired, somewhat hesitantly.

"..Are you a fae Professor?"

After Lilia asked the question, some of the students in the cafeteria exchanged glances. They recall the incident that occurred yesterday night. Lilia "smiled" when he noticed how several of the students looked at him, and Kalim rubbed his shoulder to console him.

Lilia wanted to forget everything that had happened yesterday night at entrance ceremony. If Azul had a potion that could make everyone forget what transpired, he would willingly strike a deal with him.

Andersen answered Trey's query.

"No."

Trey felt a weight lifted off his shoulders after hearing the reply. Some tales exist urging everyone to be cautious while interacting with faes and genies, or to avoid contact with them at all.

Before Trey could breathe a sigh of relief, Andersen proceeded to speak.

"And before you could ask more and lessen the number of students that would make speculations, of which I am certain that speculations and rumor mills couldn't disappear, I would tell you what I am. I am..a familiar."

After speaking those remarks, everyone in the cafeteria fell silent. Everyone could hear the pin-drop quiet that pervaded the area. Then everyone remembered the blazing monster cat that caused havoc during yesterday's entrance ceremony.

They attempted to draw parallels between the sharp-tongued professor and the capricious and annoying monster cat they had seen. While some pupils remain dumbfounded, others are curious and tactless about the situation.

"Ehhhh? You are a familiar Professor Glaucus? You don't look like one. How?"

Floyd inquires, gazing intently at the professor. For him, Professor Andersen became more interesting. Jade and Azul secretly approve of Floyd's actions.

"Because of magic, a wish-granting device, and the will of humanity."

The majority of the pupils were perplexed, but there were a few who were drawn in further when Andersen revealed a device that granted wishes.

"The place where I came from, if you are renowned, known for your contributions, acknowledged by the people and you have your name etched in history—once you die, you are destined to be a 'Servant' for humanity and eternity serving different contractors as your Masters. Whether it was to help them in a battle royale for a wish or having a wish of your own, it doesn't matter."

Andersen smiles sardonically, unaware that his remarks have had a very deep impact on one of the students. Even if he knows, he doesn't care if it would have a positive or negative impact on the said student.

"Then what are you in those two circumstances, professor?"

Jade inquired. He was captivated by the professor's story, even though he didn't entirely believe in Andersen's tales.

"It was the former."

The other individuals around Andersen blinked at his response. They predicted the latter based on what they knew about the professor's demeanor.

"The morals of my master don't matter. Even if it were the most evil and vilest woman that exists in this world, I would follow that woman to the deepest pit of hell and suffering. If I have a wish, that wish is worthless when my once-alive human self didn't even achieve his dreams. However, I wouldn't insult my master for their wishes and living their dreams because I was once a human who lived and aspired to things in my once-human lifetime. "

There was a little quiet following that. Andersen also concluded that he had provided enough information about his situation for the day. There would be other days to discuss his uninteresting life. He is currently waiting for the third-year Heartslabyul student's response.

Trey finally made up his mind after some thought. Even after Professor Andersen explains what he is and how it came to Trey's consciousness, Professor Andersen's description of himself is too similar yet not too identical to the tales of the Genies and the Ghosts of Twisted Wonderland to his liking.

"I accept the offer, Professor."

Azul smiled as he avidly examined the many items Professor Andersen had placed on one of the tables. Trey accepted the offer, thus his services would be required, and Azul may select one of the objects on the table as a prize for his services of making a contract.

However, before Azul could keenly ask Professor Andersen about the interesting items laid at the table, they were halted by the unexpected appearance of the headmage.

"Mr. Andersen, an Ignihyde student, told me that the woods behind the campus are burning. Wouldn't it be so kind of you to help in this predicament?"

Before Andersen could respond, Crowley grabbed his hand and teleported him out of the cafeteria.

Leaving Azul to face the temptation in front of him while Riddle and Vil watched him like hawks in the distance, waiting for Professor Andersen's return and stopping him or any of the students from attempting to steal.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

13.7K 443 35
Bada and Audrey were once best friends who drifted apart because Audrey chose to pursue her dreams alone and left Bada behind. A show invited them wi...
1.9K 90 4
« " your as pretty as a flower, and, of course, your personality too. " » The Protagonist [Name] finds himself as a non existent Character in debut o...
19.9K 668 14
just tcf character singing mostly cale or only him, I'll decided in the future
147K 2.9K 37
Avengers react to the past, present and future