The Lost Heir |Taekook|

By myleskv

TAEKOOK. Kim Taehyung is an orphan male omega who got in an arranged marriage with a billionaire alpha CEO Je... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
New Story Announcement
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
New Story Announcement
Chapter 42
Epilogue
The Lost Heir Story Rankings

Chapter 9

9.5K 441 168
By myleskv

Namjoon noticed that Taehyung has been quiet since they left the restaurant. They're driving back to the penthouse. Namjoon gently squeezes his cousin's hand and gives him a concerned look. "Are you alright?"

"Of course, hyung. I'm just surprised that after two years nothing has changed." Taehyung sighs.

"Are you still affected by them, I mean by Jungkook and Jisung?" Namjoon asks.

"No hyung, when I left for US, I promise to forget about my past and start anew."

"It's difficult when you still have a connection to Jungkook."

Taehyung shakes his head, his expression resolute. "Jungkook will never know of that connection. He doesn't deserve to know after he kicked me out at the time when I needed him the most. He will never know about that connection, hyung."

"Whatever you decide, I will always support you."

"Thanks, hyung."

"By the way, when do you want to start working at the company?" Namjoon inquires changing the subject.

"I will start tomorrow. I want to learn that ins and outs of our company before I take over the CEO position from you." Taehyung eagerly replied.

"I couldn't wait to hand over the position to you. I'm planning to travel around the world after that."

"Or you can ask Jin hyung to marry you." Taehyung teases with a mischievous grin.

"Huh, what? I'm not even courting him, how can I even ask him to marry me?" Namjoon's face red as a cherry.

"Why not invite him to go with you, then you can court him." Taehyung suggests. He really wants his Namjoon hyung and Jin to quit dancing around each other and get together as boyfriends or maybe husbands in the future.

"Ok, I'll think about it."

                                        💎

The next morning, Jungkook went to the company. He's very much bothered after seeing Taehyung with Kim Namjoon. He asked Eunwoo last night to look into Namjoon and Taehyung's relationship.

Jungkook was reviewing some documents when Eunwoo knocks and enters the CEO office.

"So what do you have for me?" Jungkook asked.

Eunwoo really wants to roll his eyes at his boss or maybe knock some sense into him. He's confusing him, isn't he the one who kicked out his ex-husband and chose that b*tch Jisung, so why is he interested in Taehyung now?

"Boss, from what I gathered, Mr. Taehyung is the new secretary of CEO Kim Namjoon." Eunwoo tells him.

"Is that all, just secretary?" And Jungkook is perplexed with the information he got from Eunwoo because from what he knows, Taehyung didn't attend college. How can he work as the secretary of the CEO of the number 1 company in the country?

"Yes boss, secretary. Should there be more to it?"

"No, you can leave now. Please call CEO Park Seojoon of Park Malls and set up a meeting with him. He's looking for a construction company to build his multibillion dollar malls. I want us to get that deal."

"Right away, boss." Eunwoo leaves the CEO office leaving Jungkook more baffled about Namjoon and Taehyung.

Why would Namjoon hired a high school grad? Unless he's interested in Taehyung romantically. And Jungkook is frustrated as to why he's deeply affected.

What's bothering him more is the drastic change in Taehyung, his usually soft and warm eyes that used to look at him like he hangs the stars is nowhere. It's replaced with a cold and hateful gaze.

Did he cause that? But why? He made it clear to him that their marriage is just on papers. He never touched him or made love to him. He even distance himself to not give him any hope. So why?

Right now, he feels his alpha snarling at him. It wants to come at front and go to Taehyung. And Jungkook is trying so hard to control his alpha. The office air becomes heavy with the scent of burnt dark chocolate.

                                       💎

A week after the incident at Jin's restaurant, Jungkook and Jisung are driving towards the Kim's building.

They enter the building and are amazed by its modern and luxurious design. Jisung is elated, he will be the envy of his friends and why not? He will own the most expensive penthouse in Seoul. The perks of having Jeon Jungkook as his fiance.

They approach the reception area. The receptionist smiles at them. "What can I help you with, sirs?"

"Oh, we're here to check your biggest and most expensive penthouse. Can we see it now? My fiancé will buy it for me." It's Jisung.

"I'm sorry sir, but that penthouse isn't for sale and it is already occupied." The receptionist answers politely.

"What do you mean not for sale? Look here, my fiancé can buy this whole building." Jisung scoffs.

Jungkook pulls Jisung to his side. "Is there a way we can buy that penthouse? I'll pay triple."

"I'm sorry, sir but like I said it's already been occupied."

Just then Taehyung walks out of the elevator. He's going to the office. He's wearing a gray suit. Even with just his office attire, the omega still looks stunning. He walks to the reception area.

Jisung notices him immediately. "Taehyung, are you stalking me and my fiance?"

"Oh, Jisung you're here." Taehyung glances at Jungkook and gives him a humorless chuckle. "I see you also brought your dog." Then, he looks at Jungkook's neck.

"Why are you looking at Jungkook's neck?" Jisung asked confused.

"I see, you forgot his leash. You should get him one or he might go astray. You wouldn't want your bank to run away, right?"

"Taehyung!" Jungkook calls him.

"Oh, would you look at that Jisung, your dog can talk?" Taehyung taunts, pretending to be surprised.

"Mr. Kim, they wanted to look at your penthouse. They said they want to buy it." The receptionist cuts in.

"Oh, I'm sorry Jisung but I won't sell my penthouse. But I know a good place for you." Taehyung mischievously grins.

Jisung face lights up. "Is that bigger and more expensive than your penthouse? Where is it?"

"In HELL, I'm sure there's lot of space for you there, and don't forget to bring your dog with you. Good day to both of you." With that Taehyung left satisfied with himself.

Jisung is furious and Jungkook is speechless with how much Taehyung changed.

                                         💎

After finishing his works at the office, Taehyung drives to his penthouse. He is driving the Mercedes benz Hoseok gifted him. He's happy with the way things are going for him.

He parks his car and went up through the elevator. He's about to key in the code of the penthouse when the door opens.

"Yoongi hyung, when did you arrive? Why didn't you call me." He pouts.

"Give your favorite hyung a hug first." Yoongi pulls him into a hug. "How are you, Taetae?"

"I'm ok, hyung. But why didn't you call me?"

"I want to surprise you. Let's go to the dining room and eat, I already cooked and set up the table." Yoongi put his arm on Taehyung's shoulder and walks him to the dining room.

After dinner, they sit in the living room.

Yoongi pulls out an envelope from his bag and put it on the table in front of Taehyung. "Open it."

"What's inside? If it's another black card, I swear-" Taehyung isn't able to finish his words because the envelope contains pictures of Jisung in compromising positions with different men. Some were taken in clubs with Jisung either sitting on the men's laps or making out with them. Others were from hotel rooms, Jisung naked in bed with different men.

Taehyung is speechless, he knows from the beginning that Jisung is cheating on Jungkook. He didn't speak then because he knows Jungkook won't believe him. He didn't expect that Jisung's cheating is to this extent.

"There's more." Yoongi gives him another photo.

Taehyung is confused because it's a photo of a little girl. "Who's this, hyung?"

"That Taetae is Jisung's daughter in Japan." Yoongi drops the bomb.

💎🐰🐯💎

What happened here? So Yoongi's mission is to ruin Jisung? I love you, Yoongi.

What do you think Taetae will do with the photos or you can suggest what you want him to do with them.✨🌙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.1K 550 41
[Kooktae] ¦| accepting each others flaws |¦ Don't repost. ©bangtan-black
155K 15.4K 93
Sometimes, happiness comes knocking at your door, and for Jungkook, that happiness was the omega standing at his doorstep with teary eyes. Without he...
80.8K 3.7K 23
Sequel To : Sweet Honey This story contains mature scenes and inappropriate language. "Did you miss me?" She said smiling.
30.5K 715 32
PART 2 Congratulations! Your divorce process will soon be complete. You can finally be rid of that pervert and go looking for true love. Aren't you h...