The Good Life

By MzTexas95

Kelly has everything in life she could ever ask for, but one night her life all changes when she comes across... More

The Good Life
The Family
The Alley
Kyle (Picture of Red & Kelly transformation)
Urges to Boundaries
Confessions
Sister
Studio (picture of nose ring)
Leah (Kyle's Sister
Field Day & Gay Support
Long Ass Day
Three Days Later
The Apology
Charity Visit
The Return of Red
Power and Red's Mate
Meet the Parents
The Mees Kratige in Action
A Whole Lotta Work
The Fight
Meeting the New Talent
Prelude
The Actual Song
Overstressed
The Wedding

Collabo

1K 10 1
By MzTexas95

Kyle’s POV

            Kelly has been avoiding me this entire hour that we’ve been in the studio. Who knows why, but I really have some type of positive emotion for her so I’m just going to have to get to the bottom of this.

“No, you’re verse is first,” Tiffany argued with Kelly as they were in the booth.

“Look if you two don’t stop arguing and sing, you’re gonna get it,” Benny said.

“He’s talking to you,” Kelly said pointing at Tiffany.

“Alright fine, let’s go then,” Tiffany said blushing. I was sitting at the back with a pen and pad in my hand trying to jot down some song. They all collectively made up a little song for Tiffany and Kelly to sing. Rebecca decided that she would do the background vocals and Benny and Leo were just adding beats. A howl from outside the room got my attention.

“Oh no,” Kelly said looking scared.

“What’s happening?” I asked walking over to Kelly.

“Kelly I thought you got this problem solved,” Benny said shacking.

“No I just told him that we can be friends, and if he needed help, I’d help him,” Kelly said composing herself.

“How did he get in here?” Leo asked.

“The house sitter probably let him in,” Kelly said walking out of the booth.

“What’s going on?” I asked getting frustrated.

“Kelly’s ex boyfriend Emmet is here,” Rebecca said showing off her fangs.

“Oh,” I said I remember that Kelly said things didn’t go planned with her, so that must mean he broke her heart. Seconds later there was a knock on the door.

“Kelly baby open the door,” Emmet, I’m guessing, called. Kelly walked over to the door sluggishly, and took a deep breath and opened the door.

“Hi,” Kelly said with a bright smile on her face.

“Hey baby, you still got my baby in you I see,” Emmet said touching her stomach. Wow! She’s pregnant, that explains the stomach, well now I feel awkward, kissing a pregnant kid.

“Don’t repeat that ever again!” Red growled from behind.

“Come on now Red, you know this belly has always made me happy to think that she has my child,” Emmet said smiling.

“No it’s fat, now back off,” Red said growing. Kelly walked over to him trying to calm him down. When I actually looked at this guy, I’m surprised Kelly actually dated him. He was short and bald headed. He had on round sun glasses and a long white button down shirt. He wore black jeans that went down to his boots, his arms were covered in tattoos and if not for my great vampire sight I wouldn’t have noticed them because of how dark his skin was. He was a pretty fat guy, he had a large pot belly sticking out from under his shirt.

“Who’s this guy,” He asked pointing at me.

“Kyle,” I said putting my hand out for him to shake, “Kelly’s future.”

“WHOA, chill out there homie,” Emmet said.

“So Emmet, what’s up?” Kelly asked walking toward the chair in front of the keypad sitting down. She was still in her bikini that made her look nice and complimented her body; it even distracted me from the stomach. She probably went out with this guy to make her feel better about herself. That’s too bad because I could have made her that way without having any heartbreak.

“Well you know that my career is almost in the trash and I was watching Good Morning America the other day, and it seems to me that you are doing well for yourself,” Emmet started sitting on the couch. Everyone moved to the opposite side of the room and I just stood against the wall watching the scene before my eyes.

“So what does that have to do with her?” Leo asked seeming frustrated; he was holding Rebecca in front of him as if she was keeping him from attacking Emmet.

“Well I want to do collaboration with her to help transition into my new album,” Emmet said looking hopefully at Kelly.  He looked at her with affection in his eyes, and something stirred in my stomach looking at him. I don’t know what it was, but I knew that I didn’t like it.  Kelly shook as a cold breeze came through the room; I ran over to her and took my shirt off, wrapping it around her.

“Thank…” she started looking at me, but stopped when she saw my body, “Jesus!”

“Kelly!” Tiffany and Rebecca scolded her at the same time.

“What? It’s not like I get to see this type of stuff everyday like you two do,” Kelly said putting her hand on my stomach touching every hard earned peck. My body tingled with warmth where she touched me, and I smiled, “Sorry,” she said reluctantly pulling her hand away very slowly. I grabbed it and put it back on my stomach.

“It’s okay you can count,” I said smiling.

“Yes!” Kelly said in victory wiping my stomach more than necessary, but I didn’t mind because of the warmth passing through my body. “Okay I’m done.”

“So are you gonna do it?” Emmet asked.

“Let me check with my mother first,” Kelly said walking out of the room with Red behind her.

“So Kyle, when you said that you were Kelly’s future, what did you mean by that?” Emmet asked me.

“Exactly what I said, I will be in her future life,” I said sitting down on the chair across from him.

“Well that won’t happen, you see Kelly isn’t confident at all, so she will be less likely to try something with you because she won’t think she’s good enough for you,” Emmet said.

“How dare you say that about my friend,” I heard Rebecca yell, I turned around to see her eyes completely black and her fangs bared. Leo was holding her back from attacking this asshole in front of me. Then I heard Tiffany change into a wolf, Benny held her back by a piece of fur on her back.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” is all I asked.

“It’s true, she doesn’t deserve anyone though if she isn’t confident enough in herself to know what she’s worth,” Emmet ranted on. I couldn’t take it anymore, how could someone sit there and talk about a person like that, so I did what was best. I got up and punched him right in the face. He got up shivering, so I punched him again. This time he caught my fist and threw me against the wall behind him and started walking toward me, and I kicked him in the crouch. Then Kelly walked through the door.

“Whoa, what’s going on?” Kelly asked.

“This asshole is sitting here bad talking you, and Kyle was sticking up for you,” Leo said for me as I got up. I kicked him in the back when I walked over to the couch that he knocked over and fixed it.

“Kyle you don’t have to fight Kyle over something so simple, if he’s talking about me, which might just be true, then it’s okay,” Kelly said, I literally felt my jaw drop.

“What!” I yelled.

“It’s no big people talk about me all the time, and I probably don’t even know them, are you going to fight them too?” Kelly asked.

“No, but I’m not just going to sit here and let this ass talk about you,” I said struggling to find a good Exscuse.

“Yeah I see that,” Emmet said standing up referring to my statement. “so what did your mom say?”

“She said we can do it know,” Kelly said looking at him.

“Good I have a feeling your really going to like it,” Emmet said wrapping his arm around her shoulder. Red came up behind him and bit him on the arm. Now that was a shock because I always put my arm around Kelly, but Red never bit me.

“Ahh shit, damn rat,” Emmet said taking his arm away from around Kelly and holding it to himself.

“Well that should tell you something,” I said putting MY arm around Kelly. Everyone laughed.

“Whatever, you ready to make this song baby girl?” Emmet asked.

“Still using her nonexistent nickname?” Benny asked.

“Yep, and she loves it,” Emmet said.

“Eww and where are the lyrics?” Kelly asked walking toward the booth.

“You know that song we made together when we were in your room and we..” Emmet started.

“Did nothing because Red nearly bit your junk off,” Kelly finished.

“Damn right,” Red said.

“But yeah are we still going to use the same beat?” Kelly asked walking over to the keypad.

“Yeah nothing’s changed,” Emmet said putting his arm around her on the chair. She pushed back to go under the keypad pulling out a CD. When she did I saw the bottom part of her back, it was red and I remembered that Red had hit her with a fire ball earlier.

“Kelly, baby, come here for a second,” I said. She got up and walked toward me, and I eyed my shirt that she was still wearing.

“Oh I forgot your shirt,” she said taking the shirt off.

“That wasn’t what I was going to say, but now that it’s off I have a better view of your body,” I said smiling touching her stomach and pulling her closer to me.

“Yeah I bet buddy boy,” she said smiling up at me. I really enjoyed seeing that smile.

I dropped my head down to her ear and whispered into her ear, “let me help you with those scars.” She pulled back looking at me confused.

I dropped my fangs biting my hand and placed it on her back, then out of need for her lips to touch mines, the intense pain that was eating away at my stomach mad me cut my bottom lip.

“No Kyle, this is good enough,” she replied, trying to pull away.

“Please Kelly I need this,” I whinnied which was weird because I had no idea where all this was coming from.

“Lick your lip,” Kelly said and I did as she told me, once the wound in my lip was sealed I leaned down to kiss her, but she but a finger to my lip. “If you want a kiss all you have to do is ask, you don’t have to reveal blood to me for that.” Once she was done she kissed me hard, knocking my lips to my teeth in a pain. Then she relaxed and allowed me to kiss her again, I pushed by tongue through to her mouth licking the top of her mouth, but was stopped when she pulled away.

“Sorry,” I apologized.

“Yeah, we definitely can’t do this anymore,” Kelly said wiping my stomach “oh Jesus, yeah, just put this shirt on,” she said flinging the shirt at me. I couldn’t help but chuckle at how she marveled over my body. She walked back over to the keypad putting the CD in and bent over to pick something up. When I saw her back it was beautiful as I saw it was healed from my blood and it looked beautiful making a straight arrow to her nice booty.

“Yo, watch those eyes,” Leo said sitting on the couch with Rebecca on his lap. Tiffany put Benny’s shirt on and was sitting next to him on the couch. I went over to the keypad watching as the lines moved up and down showing the various beats of the song. That’s when I was interrupted by the Emmet’s singing(play song now). Even though I really hated this dude right now, he had a set of pipes on him.

“Man I really wanna sink my teeth into some Werewolf meat,” Red said jumping on top of the keypad missing any vital buttons.

“It’s alright little dude I’ll rip his arm off for you so you can use it as a chew toy,” I said patting his head.

“Whatever. I saw what you and Kelly did kissing, I guess I’ll ease up a little, but don’t misunderstand that as an invitation to keep doing it,” Red said. I was shocked this dragon who hated me from the day he met me was going to ease up a little, wow there actually is worth in living.

“Thanks,” I said. “You know I’ve never heard Kelly sing.”

“Well here’s your chance,” Red said turning up the speakers as Kelly began to sing. It hit me like a sack of bricks. The voice came out strong and powerful commanding my attention. It was gruff and revealed some of her soul, like she was pouring emotions into her song, but was still holding back.

“Stop! Stop!” Red said pushing a button.

“What?” Kelly asked throwing her hands in the air.

“Kelly, what did I tell you about singing you put all your emotions in it,” Red said. “Now from the top.” Kelly rolled her eyes but smiled. Then she looked at me, and when she sang it felt as though a waterfall was pouring down on me, hard. She had this hard tint in her eyes, but when she sang it sound impossibly better than before. When they were done Emmet reached out to hug her and she returned the hug.

“Well that was something,” I saw Emmet say to Kelly. We couldn’t hear what they were saying because the mic was turned off, but we could make out the words. Red turned the mic back on motioning for everyone to be quiet with his tail.

“Yeah I think that was better than last time,” Kelly said sitting on the stool.

“Well I see you haven’t changed a bit,” Emmet said.

“You’re probably right,” Kelly said drinking a bottle of water.

“See just like when you were fourteen, acting like nothing affects you, when you and I both know that you were hurt when I left to start up my career that is now better than yours, and you act as though the world is still great. You have low self esteem and you aren’t that good of an entertainer,” Emmet said. I was getting sick of this what kind of person just attacks someone who has done nothing to them. Tiffany pushed me back in the chair to watch Kelly’s response.

“If that’s the case then why did you come back here to do this song with me?” Kelly asked in a calm voice.

“Because I just needed something to get my publicist off my back seeing that all he wants is money. Besides I knew it was going to be cheap and easy almost like you,” Emmet said. I damn near snapped the arm rest on the chair off, What is wrong with this dude? He’s trying to make her crack, I can see it, no one tries this hard to be mean when they have other things in life to do.

“Well Emmet let me tell you something, that is what you may think, but by the time my next album rolls around and I’m on tour and signing deals, I will be so far up the charts that your career will be completely insignificant that people won’t even remember this song we did together, and you can take that to the bank,” Kelly said smiling getting off the bench. This seemed to push him to the edge because he slapped her knocking her over on the chair. My eyes went completely black. One thing that I can’t stand is to see a man hit a female. I can only sit back and watch so many things, but that pushed me to the breaking point. I barged into the room to see Emmet with blood dripping from his face as he held his hands to the side of his face, what did I miss?

“Aww my face, she cut me,” Emmet yelled. I didn’t care enough, because the next thing I did was rip his arm off and Tiffany opened a door, I’m guessing it went outside.

“I told you I was going to get you that arm,” I told Red throwing the arm to him, then throwing Emmet out the door hearing a thud as he hit the ground. When I turned around to look at Kelly, I saw she was gone, but a door flung open from behind the booth to some other room.

“Everyone wait for her to calm down,” Red said to me holding everyone back from the door. I hesitated at first, but sat down waiting along with everyone else. After about ten minutes I ran after Kelly into a plain green room with a massive king size bed in the middle. The bed was supported by four trees one for each corner of the bed and covers looked like fall leaves fallen from the trees.

“Kelly,” I whispered walking toward the bed. I saw her curled up in a ball, her hand was tightly gripped on the knife she’d cut Emmet with where blood was getting on the sheets.

“What!” Kelly said shooting up holding the blade to my neck.”Oh sorry,” she said in realization, I took the knife from her putting it on the tree trunk night stand next to her. When I looked back around at her, she was rolling her thumbs in a circle around each other.

I moved to the middle of the bed bringing her into a tight embrace she stiffened at first, but then huggeed be back embracing the comfort that I was offering. I don’t know what it was about this girl but I tried to make it so that I couldn’t smell her because her blood just drew me in, intensely. I really wanted to just drink from her thinking that would make the pain go away, but then again she was only a child. This is ridiculous, I’m in like for this girl after knowing her for a few days, then again after living for two thousand years and finding someone who shows genuine interest in me is actually pretty hard to find now a days. She just had this positive light to her that was hard for any creature to miss. She patted my back signalling for me to move, but I only loosened my grip. The hug seemed to last forever, but it only last for a few seconds, how time seemed to fly when I was with her.

“Kelly,” I sighed. “What happened?”

“You don’t have to listen to my sob story, it’s probably something diminutive compared to the troubles you had to face,” Kelly said trying to get up but I tightened by grip around her waist.

“Tell me,” I said.

“Why?” She asked looking at my face for an answer.

“Because there’s some things that have to be said a loud,” I lied because really what I was thinking was that my body was yearning for you to tell me, I wanted her to give me more information about her and make her pain go away.

“Alright, when I was fourteen I met Emmet and we were like PP&J, you know the chemistry was hot and we, well I, had genuine feelings for him. Everyone always seemed to point out his imperfections, but I looked past that because he made me feel happy. So one day we’re walking in the park where we first made out and he sits on the bench telling me, that we were done.” Kelly said looking away. “With that said I nodded my head and told him that I had a great relationship, we were together for a year, and people were telling me that I loved him, but deep down inside I knew I didn’t because I don’t even know what love is, I haven’t lived long enough, I was just in like with him.” She smiled, a sad smile, when she said that. It was as if she didn’t want to tell me any of this just keep it on the inside, and I could tell from the look in  her eyes that she actually did love him, but she didn’t want to admit it because she doesn’t think she knows what love is. This girl was really more than I expected, because when I first saw her I thought she was just some attention seeking girl, but then I realized she wasn't and has a heart of gold.

“Kelly, look at me,” I said pulling her chin up to my face.

“Yes,” She replied.

“You know what Emmet did was stupid right, not just a year ago, but today. No, what he did today was suicidal, and I just want to let you know, that I will do my best not to break your heart on purpose,” I confessed to her.

“Thank you, but you don’t have to promise me anything. Besides I don’t get heartbroken anymore, my heart is frozen,” Kelly said smiling.

“Well it looks like I’m gonna have to free it from it’s frozen prison,” I said smiling. “Now tell me about your life when you were fourteen.”

“It’s one time in my life I think I’m ashamed of,” Kelly said sighing.

Picture of shirtless Kyle (now tell me u wouldn't want to touch that :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 250 25
𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐞𝐠𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐲 𝐉𝐚𝐧𝐞𝐭 𝐉𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐬𝐨𝐧-𝐒𝐡𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐫 𝐡𝐨𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧-𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐬𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐢𝐜 �...
1M 26.7K 28
Rose Lane idolises Black Veil Brides, she loves their lyrics and their message. One night at a concert changes her life forever as she finds herself...
47.8K 1.8K 56
Life for twins Jessica and Jackson has never been easy. Growing up, they have only mostly known abuse and neglect, and each other. One night they me...
20.9K 300 29
Kelly Hollerman goes to visit he family friends in Romania and soo finds out they are vampires. Kevin refuses to understand why kelly is so upset.