The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

The Rager 4x03

213 9 1
By natasha-mikaelson

In the days following Pastor Young and council's funeral it was mostly peaceful in my life, except I finally truly talked to Bekah about her killing Elena. I mean we talked before but neither of us mentioned that 'subject', I told her I understand that she was upset about her brother's 'death' and that she was only trying to protect herself and the family she has left. Our friendship is now slowly returning to what it used to be, on the more happier subject, Jenna is back from her seminar and right now we are sitting and talking in her office. She recently started working as psychologist in our high school. In the beginning it was so she could look as humanly as possible to the council and now she continuing to work here because of the hunter and so she could be closer to Elena, Jeremy and me.

We are right now talking about my new relationship with Nik. Jenna seems to be really invested in what I'm saying, considering she is hanging onto my every word. "Now tell me again what happened, don't be shy on details this time."

I look at her horrified and I can feel my face heating. "Jenna!" I gasp.

"I'm kidding." She chuckles and the looks at me and smirk spreads across her face. "Oh, you're blushing."

"Am not!"

"You are and that's sweet. You really like him and are falling for him."

"How do you know that?"

"Ana, I live with you and two more teenagers and believe it or not I was on myself."

"Yo were?" I fake gasp. "I thought you were born old."

"Haha. Hilarious." She says sarcasm dripping off of every word.

"But seriously. How do you know?"

"Because I know you. I know how you think most of the time. I watched you grow up. I know when you truly like someone and also I know why you agreed to date Klaus. It wasn't just because you two slept together, it was because you know you are falling or might have already fallen in love, you don't want to ignore your feeling anymore. You want to keep the relationship a secret not because everyone would judge you but because you want to figure everything out without others judging you, all the time and giving you their opinions."

"You're completely right, that are all the reasons for my actions."

"Plus he's hot."

"How would you know, you only saw him like once at the ritual?"

"I also saw him at the ball. And even if I didn't, I saw him at the ritual and that was enough to see that he is hot."

"Yeah at the ritual where he killed your niece and my sister. Shouldn't you be, as a normal aunt and guardian, trying to talk me out of dating him?"

"First: Elena is still alive. Second: he's hot. And third: He adores you and loves you. You two look amazing together, I've seen yo at the ball." She says. "Fourth: he's hot." I chuckle.

"You said hot twice."

"I know." I look at the clock at the office and see that classes are starting soon.

"Class is starting soon, I should go." I start to get out of the chair I was sitting on previously and started collecting my stuff.

"Are you gonna be okay? Considering..." She trails off.

"Considering what?" I ask confused to what she is referring to.

"Your first class is history." I freeze in place, I completely forgot about that.

"I haven't been in that classroom since the whole Evil Alaric kidnapping Care and me."

"Will you be?"

"Honestly, I don't know. I don't think I'm ready to go to that classroom again, at least not today."

"Well then don't. You can skip history today."

"Really?"

"Really. I give you permission to skip.  You can stay here until your next class."

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

________________________________________

Sometime during my conversation with Jenna, I got a cryptic but phone call from Damon to urgently meet him somewhere in the woods. When I asked him why he needs me to come there he just told me to hurry, that he will explain when I come and that is really important for me to come. I decided to go to where he asked me to meet him and asked Jenna to cover for me at school to which she agreed.

I arrive in the woods near a trailer where I park my car. I look around but don't see Damon anywhere, just as I'm about to call him, I hear him yelling from inside the trailer. "In here!"

As I'm entering the trailer I start talking. "Why did you called me to meet you here. I'm skipping school to meet you in the middle of..." That when I notice a bomb hooked up to him. "...nowhere."

"Close the door."

I closed the door and looked at him. "Please tell me that is not a bomb and you're not attached to it."

"Okay. It's a kitten. It's an adorable, exploding kitten, that I'm not attached to."

"Why didn't you call Stefan? Or literally anyone else?" I freaked out.

"Because I'm proud, and stubborn, and...oh, look! You're already here."

I glare at him before asking. "Couldn't you have called someone with more experience. Like Meredith. She's a doctor, with experience."

"I did. She's at work. The nurse picked up when I called and told me she can't answer the phone and will be busy for a few hours at the hospital."

"Again why me? I have no medical experience."

"Sure you do. Elena once mentioned you wanted to be doctor. Also that you volunteered at the hospital couple of times."

"First: I wanted to be doctor when I was like 7. Second: At the hospital I did the easiest tasks. I didn't do anything related with operating or go anywhere near the doctor tools."

"Doctor tools?"

"You get my point." I say as I glare at him.

"Come on, you're not gonna get hurt. All I need you to do is cut out the arrow. I'd do it myself, but if I move..." Damon gently touches the string attached to the arrow buried in his thigh.

"Don't!" I tell him scared to get blown up. Damon pulls his hand away and makes a soft 'kabooming' noise to demonstrate his point. "Okay." I grab a knife lying on the nearby table before moving behind Damon and putting the point of the knife next to the entry point of the arrow going through Damon's back. "So, who's trailer is this?"

"Hunter's."

"So did you find anything" I ask while cutting through the arrow.

He picks up some letter and says. "Yeah a letter from Pastor Young about sacrifice and war brewing in Mystic Falls." He holds up the letter so I can skim in while working.

"What does he mean, 'a greater evil is coming'?" I say as I read through the letter. I continue to use the knife to dig around the arrow in Damon's back. "Don't we have enough problems already?"

"You'd think." Damon shrugs. Damon's phone starts to ring. I see that Elena is calling him, he ignores the call.

"How did you get stuck on hunter duty?" I ask as I continue working on freeing him from hunter's trap.

"Stefan had a Physics test." Damon says sarcastically.

"You know you're a good brother."

"I'm the bad brother." He smirks.

"You are, but you're also good. I men you're here attached to a bomb while while Stefan plays vampire with the my sister who broke your heart. But, you're doing a very good job of acting like it doesn't suck. And if it helps I hope you get the girl."

"Really?" He asks surprised.

"Yeah. I mean, Stefan is trying to make her something she's not. He loves the sweet, innocent Elena while you love her as both vampire and human. He's acting like she's still a human. He's getting her on bunny diet, instead of actual blood. He's trying to shield her from the guilt of killing someone, but doesn't understand that she is a vampire and that eventually she will kill someone. It's inevitable."  I say and finish prying out the arrow as much as I can to allow Damon to remove it without the bomb exploding. "Okay, all done." Damon yanks out the arrow in one swift motion and drops it on the table.

_____________________________________

After setting Damon free I was planing to go to Rebekah's party but had to tell her I won't be coming considering Damon dragged me to help him set up the trap for hunter in the hospital. He got Meredith, my brother and Nik in on the plan as well.

Nik, Damon and I are now waiting for the hunter to show up in the hospitals supply storeroom. Meredith enters the storeroom and quickly leaves and few seconds later hunter shows up.

"Is a hospital really the best place for a germaphobe?" Connor asks. as Damon walks out from behind a rack of medical supplies.

"Did I say that I was a germaphobe? Pft, sorry, I meant vampire." Connor pulls out a gun to shoot Damon, but is struck by an arrow. He drops his gun and bends down to pick it up. When he does so, he's shot by another arrow. The arrows are attached to the claymore bombs from his trailer.

"Does it stings?" I ask as I walk and stand next to Damon. Connor attempts to grab his gun again, but Nik kicks it out of the way.

"Hello, mate." Nik greets him.

__________________________________

Connor is attempting to pull the arrow out from his side while we are watching him.

"Keep it up, buddy. We'll be scraping you off the ceiling." Damon says and hunter grunted.

"You three are gonna kill me anyway." Connor sighed.

"We're just getting to know each other!" I tell him.

"Let's start with the basics. Where are you from? What do you know? Maybe you can cue me in on this  'greater evil', because I've fought this guy-- " Damon points at Nik "-- and there's nothing more evil than that." Damon hands Nik the letter Pastor Young wrote to April that he stole from Connor's trailer.

"Yeah, truth be told, I'm as evil as it gets." Nik smiles in amusement.

"I'm not telling you anything. And-- if you think if you kill me, it's gonna be over-- there's another waiting to take my place." Connor says.

" See, this is what I like to hear; vague threats, ominous prophecies, disappearing tattoos."I look at Damon confused.

"What tattoos?" I ask.

"Either of you don't bother, you can't see the damn thing." Damon tells us. Nik kneels down next to Connor.

"There's more to you than meets the eye, isn't there?" Nik asks and Connor brought his hand out fast and tried to stake Nik who was faster. "Nice try, but I'm faster than your average vampire." He twists Connor's arm and grabs the stake out of his hand. He looks at the mark carved into the wood and then says. "You're one of the Five." I look at him confused considering I didn't know what he is talking about.

"The what?" Damon asks.

Before Nik can say anything hunter says. "And I'm faster than your average hunter."

"Ana!" Damon grabs me by the waste and sped us out just in time as the bomb went off sending us flying towards the hallway of the hospital.

We hit the ground roughly and I could swear I must have broken something from impact of hitting the ground. "Are you okay?" Damon asked me.

"I think I've broken something." I tell him groaning.

"Here." He bites his wrist and gives me some of his blood to heal. "Just don't die." He tells me.

I look around and don't see Nik anywhere so I ask. "Where's Klaus?"

"Don't know. Let's go." He gets up from the ground and holds his hand for me to take to help me stand up.

________________________________________

After we heard that Elena has werewolf venom in her system, I went to the Salvatore boarding house to be with my sister while stays in the hospital to talk to Carol and Meredith.

Right now Elena is laying on Stefan's bed while Stefan is pacing around the room calling Nik for the thousandth time, while I am sitting next to Elena on the bed.

"Come on Klaus, where the hell are you?" Stefan says and he hangs up his phone and sits on the edge of the bed, considering I am sitting next to Elena. "Hey."

"Why am I thinking about you?" Elena asks and before I can ask her what is she talking about Nik arrives. Stefan gets up and walks towards him.

"You came." Stefan says relieved.

"I did. And for future reference, one voicemail is just as effective as nine." Nik says annoyed. Elena moans in discomfort. Nik looks at her. "What's wrong, love?"

"She has werewolf venom in her system. " I explain.

"You know you're the only one that can heal her, Klaus. Please." Stefan says.

"And what would you have done if I were no longer here? Hm? If you and your friends had succeeded in ridding the world of me? Let's play that game for a moment, shall we?" Nik says raising his voice.

Stefan angrily steps forward. "Whatever you want from me-" Stefan starts but is cut off by Nik.

"I don't want anything from you." Nik smiles and walks over towards Elena and sits on the bed next to her. "Her, on the other hand..."He pauses for a moment while I look at him confused. "If you had told me a few hours ago, I wouldn't have cared a lick about her dying. But, as it turns out..." He bites into his wrist. "You may be of use to me after all." Nik places his wrist in her mouth and Elena drinks his blood. "Yes. There we go."

_____________________________________

After Nik's leaves, I quickly say goodbye to Elena and Stefan and follow after him. Thankfully I catch up to him. "Nik wait!" I call out and he stops and turns to me.

"Hello little siphoner." He greets me.

"Hi." I say and give him a quick kiss. "How come you're back in town already?"

"I was I was halfway to Chicago when I heard Tyler was attacked and had to come back."

"So... what is 'the five'?"

Nik doesn't say anything and goes over to his car and turns on the radio so no one can listen in on the conversation. "Brotherhood of the Five are a group of vampire hunters my family and I in encountered 12th century. Rebekah has stupidly fallen for one of them and they tricked us and daggered us and-" I cut him off.

"Wait, that's how you got daggers?" I ask.

"Yes, they don't work on me and after I woke up I slaughter the lot of them. After there death, the tattoos on them disappeared and until today I never encountered another hunter of the five."

"What's so important about the tattoo?"

"It leads to a weapon."

"A weapon?"

"A cure. For vampirism." I look at him surprised.

"That exists?"

"Yes."

"Well it doesn't matter considering hunter is dead." But when I see the smirk on his face I ask. "Or is he alive?"

"Maybe." Nik says with innocent look on his face.

"I will let you deal with hunter then." I was gonna leave and check on Rebekah that has also been infected with werewolf venom. "Actually could I ask you for a favor?"

______________________________________

After Nik gave me some of his blood I quickly leave to go to Bekah's new house. Once I arrive I hurry to her room. I see her lying on her bed looking sickly, I go towards her and give her Nik's to drink.  "Come on. Drink all of it." I tell her and once when she drinks all of it I see color returning to her face. "Are you feeling better?"

"Yes. Thank you."

"Okay, go sleep. We'll talk tomorrow."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3K 140 13
Note: If you haven't read my first book, I highly suggest you do that as this story is a sequel and will probably make no sense without knowing the b...
70.7K 2K 42
"๐‹๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ง๐จ๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ฆ๐ฆ๐จ๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ฅ, ๐ฌ๐ข๐ง๐œ๐ž ๐ข๐ญ ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š ๐Ÿ๐ฅ๐š๐ฆ๐ž, ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ ๐ข๐ญ ๐›๐ž ๐ข๐ง๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐ข๐ญ๐ž ๐š๐ฌ ๐ฅ๐จ๐ง๐  ๐š๐ฌ ๐ข๐ญ ๐ฅ๐š๏ฟฝ...
15.2K 308 20
"๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’•, ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘." - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’ˆ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’†...
2.4K 99 18
"You're the key Georgia, I know you don't realise it but your everything to him" Georgia Gilbert wasn't considered to be the favourite of the Gilber...