Sunflower

Door Leoqii

π‘©π’–π’„π’Œπ’š 𝑩𝒂𝒓𝒏𝒆𝒔 | 𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒗𝒆 π‘Ήπ’π’ˆπ’†π’“π’” "So? Can you just not bear the thought of me not being wit... Meer

must read - extra information
characters - part 1
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
characters - part 2
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98

16

0 0 0
Door Leoqii

I walked over to my closet, opening the doors. Bucky grabbed the food and jumped onto my bed, looking at me. I pulled out a new pantie, pulling it up my legs. I shuffled through my pants drawer, looking for new pants.

"Just pull on some leggings, Doll," Bucky said, looking at my jockey pantie.

"I don't wear leggings." I scoffed before continuing looking through my closet.

Bucky looked me up and down and smiled. "You'd look amazing in them," he flirted.

I laughed. "The last thing I want is men looking me up and down and wanting to fuck me," I said, pulling jeans out of my closet.

"Yet I still do," he stated, sitting up on my bed. "Every single day," he shared, looking me up and down again.

I turned to him and scoffed. "Well, you get to fuck me," I said before walking to my bathroom.

Bucky turned around to see me get dressed in the bathroom. He laid on his back with his hanging off the side. He smiled at me, knowing what I said was true. I pulled on the jeans, before fixing my hair. I pulled the elastic out, letting my hair fall loose and wild. I dropped my elastic on the counter and left the bathroom.

I sat down on the bed, across from Bucky. He pulled a box open, before handing it to me. I grabbed the fork from the bag. I pulled it out of the wrapping, listening to the crackle of the plastic paper. I threw the plastic back in the bag, while putting the fork into my shrimp chow main. Bucky smiled as he opened the second box. He opened his chopstick package, also throwing the plastic back in the bag.

"Can I spend the night?" he asked, grabbing a chicken strip in his package.

I looked at him as I put a shrimp in my mouth. "Sure!" I mumbled, while chewing the shrimp. I swallowed the food, looking back at him. "I am not working tomorrow, so of course," I smiled, picking at my food again.

"Thanks," Bucky smirked, before pulling food into his mouth. "You know, even though you don't wear leggings, men still look you up and down, wanting to fuck you," he mumbled.

I looked at him a scoffed. "No they don't!" I laughed.

"They do!" he said, swallowing his food. "I've seen at least five men look at you like you're a snack today. And Martin," he said, pointing it out.

"Martin was just being friendly," I laughed, picking at my food again.

"He was fucking flirting," Bucky said, a bit loud. I laughed, pulling a fork full of food into my mouth. "Okay," Bucky said, looking at my unconcerned face. "The guy at the ticket station. They guy at the shoe station. The guy who skated with his daughter. The guy who stood at the door smoking and a guy in the lobby," Bucky pointed out.

"What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "I didn't see them!" I denied, pushing another fork full into my mouth.

Bucky laughed, realizing I was absolutely clueless. "Only guys notice it huh?" he asked, shaking his head as he chuckled

I looked at him, not believing him. "You're just overthinking it," I mumbled, looking down at my food.

Bucky scoffed, putting his food down. "I'm not. The ticket salesman gave you a fifty percent discount and asked me if I'm your brother," he said, looking at my confused face.

"He probably saw a similarity between us two?" I questioned.

"The man at the shoe station said you'll look good in white heels, as in wedding heels," Bucky continued, crossing his arms.

I laughed. "I don't wear heels," I said, picking at my food again.

"The man with his daughter looked you up and down like you were a fucking tart!" Bucky called out, frowning.

"He probably just liked my jeans," I tried to cover up. I looked at Bucky, who was unimpressed by my answers.

"The guy who was smoking outside literally looked at you and yelled, shawty hottie!" he said, adding to his statement. I scoffed and pushed a fork full of food into my mouth. "The guy in the lobby works here, and he stopped what he was doing and checked your ass out!" he yelled, swing his arm to the door.

"James! I get it! You saw guys look at me. But you have to stop getting jealous about those things, it happens!" I yelled back, getting a bit mad.

"I wasn't jealous!" he yelled lying.

"You said, 'no I'm her boyfriend', threw your arm over my shoulder and walked off. You looked at my feet and smiled, saying 'those will get quite dirty quickly.' You pushed yourself in front of me each time that guy passed us. You literally showed middle finger to the fucker who called me a hottie and you covered my ass with your hand as we walked to the elevator. I'm not blind James! I actually notice these type of stuff!" I yelled, before putting my food down on the bed and jumped up.

"Because I don't like people looking you up and down and wanting to fuck you," Bucky yelled, standing up after me. "I don't know what your problem is Amber?" he stuttered grabbing my arm.

I turned to him, frowning. "These things happen daily to me. Sure I don't always notice it immediately, but when I get home, I realize why the shop manager was suddenly so friendly to me. I realize why I didn't enter the café where a group of men sat. I realize why I walk two blocks further to a god damn Starbucks, because a guy is following me!" I yelled, giving him shock.

"Amber" Bucky said, his voice soft again, worried. He started loosening his hand around my arm.

"And-" I yelled, my voice starting to hover. "And I realize why I got raped when being only a damn innocent teenager!" I yelled, not realizing what I was saying.

Suddenly Bucky's eyes faded to complete shock. His hand fell to his side, unaware of what I had just ment. Bucky's eyes saw my pain. He was suddenly struck with unknown information that he had no idea I delt with. Little did he know that was just a grain of sand. I had a fucked past.

He looked at my cheeks, seeing tears flow over it. He saw I was frozen with the realization of what I just said. He grabbed by arm and pulled me into his arms. He wrapped them around my shoulders, holding me tightly. I rested my head against his chest and pulled my hands to my chest. He rested his head on mine, still having nothing to say. His mind was numbed by my tears and words. All he could do was hug me while I cried.

I started sobbing, scared by those memories. I'd see it happen again some nights.

Bucky moved down with me and sat down on the floor against the foot of the bed. He kept his arms around me as I cried. He rested his lips against my head, kissing me softly. I listened to his harmonious heartbeat as I cried less and silently. It was so peaceful and soft. It was calming. It was smoothing. I closed my eyes and listened to the beat, the song.

I had completely stopped crying and had calmed down a lot. I found myself falling asleep against his warm and bare chest. I felt his skin against mine, like a blanket. It was warm and comfortable. It was heart felling. He heard that I had calmed down and had stopped sobbing. He let the silence stay for a few minutes, before he softly whispered, "You okay darling?" A silence filled the white painted room again, as I didn't answer. He slightly loosened his arms, letting me fall into a different position. He saw my closed eyes and realized I had fallen asleep against his heated body. He smiled down at me, seeing my peaceful chest still moving up and down.

He slipped his metal arm under my legs and his other arm under my shoulders. He pushed himself up from the cold tiled floor. He stood with me in his arms and looked at the bed. He walked around the bed post before laying me down on the soft and comfortable covers. He gently loosened his arms and pulled them away. He quickly, but silently, grabbed the food off the bed and placed them on the kitchen counter.

Bucky grabbed the duvet and blankets, before lying down in front of me. He pulled them over both of us, covering our shoulders. He managed to slip his arms around me again, moving me to lay tight against his chest. He rested his head above mine, while closing his eyes. He took deep breaths as he felt me move closer to his warm, soft chest.

I felt him get in bed, and when he pulled me closer to him, I immediately felt completely safe. I had no need to open my eyes to know it was him, I smelled his cologne. His heart-warming, mind-numbing, breath-taking cologne. That night we fell asleep like that, cuddling. I had revealed a heart-breaking secret, that as little as possible amount of people knew about.

I didn't know what, or why, but I felt safe with James, Bucky. He was just automatically trustworthy and lovable and caring. He was just someone I could easily open up to. Easily. I was just drawn to him, like he was my person. He was mine. My boy.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

74.1K 2.2K 13
π‚πŽππ“π‘πŽπ‹ | ❝Come to me, whenever you want. I won't let you lose control.❞ β”Œβ”€β”€ ο½₯ ο½‘οΎŸβ˜†: *.☽ .* :β˜†οΎŸ. ───┐ 𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐑𝐞𝐦 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐑𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞π₯𝐬 𝐬�...
33.1K 1.3K 47
You look...happy? Bucky leaves Wakanda and returns to the States to try to figure out life again. Sydney is a newer member of the team that Steve hop...
990K 19.9K 111
Marvel Oneshots Requests closed Second Oneshot book
172K 5.6K 35
"I don't need your help." "Your screaming at 4am tells me otherwise."