Tera Hone Laga HoonπŸ’–πŸ’—πŸ’˜

By Snowysecret062

Continuation of Tum Mile, the reader's book. More

Acknowledgement
1.
1.1
1.2
1.3
1.4
1.5
1.6
Epilogue
2.
2.1
2.2
2.3
2.4
2.5
2.6
Epilogue
3.
3.1
3.2
3.3
3.4
3.5
3.6
Epilogue
4.
4.1
4.2
4.3
4.4
4.5
4.6
4.7
4.8
Epilogue
5.
5.1
5.2
5.3
5.4
5.5
5.6
Epilogue
6.
6.1
6.2
6.3
6.4
6.5
6.6
7.
7.1.1
7.1.2
7.1.3
7.1.4
7.1.5
7.1.6
7.1.7
7.1.8
7.1.9
7.2.1
7.2.2
7.2.3
7.2.4
7.2.5
7.3.1
7.3.2
7.3.3
7.3.4
7.3.5
7.3.6
7.3.7
7.4.1
7.4.2
7.4.3
7.4.4
7.4.5
7.4.6
7.4.7
Author's Note
8.
8.1
8.2
8.3
8.4
8.5
8.6
8.7
8.8
8.9
Epilogue
9.
9.1
9.2
9.3
9.4
9.5
9.6
9.7
9.8
Epilogue
10.
10.1
10.2
10.3
10.4
10.5
10.6

Epilogue

6.9K 795 64
By Snowysecret062

*5 years later*

Ranit and Mansi were asleep in each other's arms when they felt someone push them apart and squeeze in between them.

Ranit opened his eyes and saw his son, whom he had put at one end of the bed after he had slept to cuddle his wife, making space between them.

He groaned when he made his place near his momma, snuggling into her chest, where he was some seconds ago.

Getting up from that side he moved to the other to hug Mansi from behind making her smile.

After Ranit moved out from her place, he made his home and settled the place, making it fit for living. He got married to her within the same year.

Mansi had always wanted babies early in her marriage, which was what happened. Three months into their marriage and she got to know she was pregnant.

They welcomed their son five days after their first marriage anniversary. Their little one, Manit, was a momma’s boy.

Ranit woke up due to harsh sunlight entering his eyes. He stretched himself and looked at his wife still snuggling their son.

He looked at the time. There was still time for the office and Manit’s school. He could sneak in some moments with her. Smiling mischievously he started tracing her arm with his finger.

She sighed in her sleep making him smirk. His hands went inside her tshirt and she turned to look at him with sleepy eyes.

Carefully detaching her from Manit, he picked her up bridal style and she rested her head on his shoulder.

He placed her on the counter and handed her the toothbrush. After they were done Ranit caged her between him and the counter.

He removed the hair strands from her face and kissed her cheeks making her giggle.

“I love you baby.”

Whispering softly he pecked her lips playfully. Once, twice, thrice and repeating to do so until she pulled him close and deepened the kiss.

She pulled his tshirt over his head and threw it on the floor pulling him closer while kissing him passionately. Just as his hands invaded her tshirt the door to the washroom was barged open and in entered the biggest villain of Ranit's romance.

Mansi pushed him away hurriedly getting off the counter and correcting her appearance lest their son sees them in a very inappropriate position. Ranit groaned seeing Manit looking at them with a sleepy pout.

“Mumma! Susu!”

He whined and Mansi ran to his side and helped him sit on the commode.

“Mere romance ke beech mai susu le aaya ye. Tujhe bhai behen nhi chahiye kya?”

Ranit scowled, making Manit give him a confused plus irritated look.

“Kya bol rhe ho?”

He asked in a frustrated time as if he was the one who's disturbed him. Mansi chuckled at her husband and son's daily banter. They argued and fought as if they were the same age. It was very amusing to see Ranit frustrated at Manit's confused words.

“Beta nhi dushman paida kia hai maine.”

He went out of the bathroom grumbling, making Mansi laugh. She got Manit ready for school while Ranit waited patiently for his turn, so he could use the washroom.

“Chalo finish this jaldi se. Bus aa gyi Manit.”

She hurriedly made him finish his bread jam and took his bag prompting him out.

“Drawing book kaha hai? Aaj art class hai na. Maine rakhi thi kal.”

“Maine nikali thi. Mai coloring kr rha tha.”

She huffed and put it in his bag again. Ranit looked at it bored. It was his daily antic.

“Drop him off in the bus and come back to the bathroom.”

Ranit whispered in her ear making her look at him wide eyed. She bit her lip and held Manit's bag.

“I'll be waiting.”

Saying that he sauntered off inside the bathroom winking at her. Her heart skipped a beat. More than 4 years of marriage, one son and he still made her feel like this.

As instructed she dropped Manit off in the bus and came back to the room. The bathroom door wasn't locked.

She entered and saw Ranit standing under the shower with his back facing her, butt naked.

“Join me baby!”

She heard his husky voice as he spoke without looking at her. She stripped off her clothes and walked towards him only in her panties.

Tracing her palm on his wet back upto his shoulder, she made him turn. He raked his eyes on her from head to toe. He looked back with a disapproving look.

“You don't learn, do you? We're in the shower baby. And this…is supposed to go off.”

He whispered in her ear while pushing her panties down her legs. Why did she find his moves insanely hot even now? Not that she'd ever complain. He was hers and hers only.

Mansi gripped Ranit's shoulder as he kneeled before her. He kissed her belly softly before putting her leg over his shoulder and placing his mouth on her pussy.

She moaned when he inserted his tongue in her. His middle finger sliding in and out of her smoothly.

Her chest heaved and she clutched his hair making him groan and increase his pace. She came hard on his fingers and lips.

He got up and kissed her, making her taste herself on him. He then turned her around and whispered in her ear from behind.

“Hands on the wall, baby.”

She did as instructed and he lined himself near her entrance. Both of them moaned when he entered her from behind. And let's just say they did not get out of the shower any time soon.

It was the closing month and Ranit's office shifted to work from home for some time. Mansi worked from home because of Manit and would go to office only if extremely necessary.

Manit would need her whenever he returned home from school so she had to be home for him.

“Mummaa!”

His excited voice came. Seems like mumma’s boy was back from school. He came running in the house but stopped short seeing Ranit sitting on the couch working on his laptop.

“Hey buddy!”

“Aap yaha kya kar rhe ho?”

Manit asked, tilting his head in confusion.

“Kabhi yoh baap ko dekh kr bhi khush ho jaaya kr.”

Ranit gave his son a side eye just as Mansi came from the other room.

“Hi baby! Kaisa tha aaj ka din?”

She cooed picking him up and he he excitedly told her about what all he did.

“Are you sure ye mera hi beta hai? Nhi matlab harkate toh iski aisi hai jaise mai dushman hi iska.”

Mansi chuckled knowing her husband was just jealous their son gave more attention to her.

“Nhi! Mai sirf mumma ka baby hu. Aur mummy sirf meri.”

Manit answered, hugging her tight. Ranit narrowed his eyes at her knowing he was teasing him.

“Achha ji? Thik hai phir. Raho apni mumma ke paas. Mujhse baat mat krna dobara. Bye!”

He got up dramatically and went to his room with his laptop. Manit got sad and looked at her mother.

“Oopsie!”

She exclaimed and he looked at her with a sad pout.

“Papa gussa ho gye.”

He asked and she knew he'd cry if she didn't manage it.

“Hmm. Ho toh gye. But we know unhe kaise manana hai right? Just say sorry and ek tight wali huggie.”

He brightened up at the idea and rushed behind his father. Ranit mentally chuckled seeing his son come running in. But he was in the mood to have some fun.

“Papa!”

“Kya hai? Ab kyu aaye hai mummy ka baby?”

He asked in a teasing manner without looking at Manit.

“Sorry papa! Huggie?”

He slowed down near him and whispered cutely that Ranit almost melted. But he maintained the stern facade and said.

“Nhi! I don't want any huggie. Jaao wapas mummy ke paas.”

Only if he had looked at the boy he'd have known how his bright face fell, his smile vanished, his eyes teared up and his lips wobbled.

“Papa!”

He cried and Ranit looked at him in panic. Shit! How did he forget how sensitive his son was when it came to him and Mansi.

“Arre arre papa mazak kr rhe hai buddy. Shh! Stop crying champ.”

He cooed, picking him up in his arms and rocking him back and forth.

“Aap gussa nhi ho?”

“Nhi meri jaan. Papa masti kr rhe the. Just like you were doing.”

Manit still clung to him not wanting to part in case he changed his mind and got angry again.

Mansi wasn't surprised seeing him not getting off Ranit's lap even during dinner. Manit was very possessive and sensitive when it was about Ranit and Mansi. He couldn't bear them sad from himself.

“Manit? Do you want a brother or a sister?”

He asked the now sleepy boy making Mansi look at him wide eyed. She asked him ‘what’ through her eyes and he shrugged in a playful manner.

“Mujhe ek chhota brother chahiye.”

Manit mumbled in his sleep making Mansi gasp and Ranit burst out laughing.

“Hass kyu rhe ho?”

He asked, making him laugh more. His son was one of a kind. And he wouldn't change it for anything.
**************************************
The story is over. I hope you liked it😁.

Please do leave your comments.

Also, please vote for the story.😊🙏🏻

Laters!!😘❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.6K 29
She was his from the start ✨. She was an angel protected by a devil 🌼. No one can harm her not even him πŸ‘€. His love, obsession, strength, weakness...
Ishqam By B.

Romance

80.4K 3.7K 48
collection of desi short stories ❀️
79.4K 3.3K 32
✿ a collection of short Indian love tales, binded with care and fates ✿
1.5M 102K 152
This is a continuation of Ishq Wala Love. I am going to continue writing the plots suggested by my lovely readers here.β€οΈπŸ’–