Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

De Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... Mais

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Rope Course}

88 3 0
De Writer_2756

[Description: After Aphmau loses to Aaron during an obstacle course, she drags Kawaii-Chan out to do it because she can beat him, only everyone ends up coming to watch this.]

Narrator's POV:

Aphmau barged through front doot startling the Ro'Meave's sitting on the couch with Zane reading a book, Garroth being startled from a nap, Garte doing some work, and Zianna watching a movie on her laptop.

They all turned to stare at Aphmau who was breathing heavily with a smug and chuckling Aaron following close behind her as she stomped towards the couch and leaned over at it, getting in Zane's face.

"Uhhh what are you doing?" Zane asked.

"Where's Kawaii-Chan?" Zane pointed to the bedroom and Aphmau smiled as she jumped up and turned, stomping in that direction with a determined look on her face.

"She's sleeping" Zane added, Aphmau only shushed him and barged into the room and ran up the stairs quickly, she walked into the room to see Kawaii-Chan passed out on the bed.

Aphmau stomped over, ripping the blankets off of Kawaii-Chan who jolted away and rolled over her about to yell at the person who was doing this but screamed instead when Aphmau grabbed her foot and dragged her off the bed.

"No wait! Aphmau!" Kawaii-Chan squealed out loudly as she grabbed onto the railings for some help but Aphmau's determination made her stronger than usual and she dragged Kawaii-Chan down the stairs.

"Shush Kawaii-Chan this is all for the better of the future" Aphmau said as Kawaii-Chan grabbed a hold of the door frame shaking her head, still wanting to go back to sleep.

"No it's not! Let me go back to bed" Kawaii-Chan whined as Aphmau let go of her foot and she used that as her chance to try and escape but Aphmau moved quicker than a half asleep Kawaii-Chan.

Aphmau slapped her hands away from the door frame and grabbed Kawaii-Chan's foot once again and started dragging her into the living room while Kawaii-Chan protested.

The girls bickered with each other while Kawaii-Chan tried grabbing at anything and everything to stop this from happening, Garroth watched while cackling and Aaron shook his head.

"OW! APHMAU" Kawaii-Chan screamed when she smacked her head off the stairs, Aphmau only looked at her and shushed her again as Kawaii-Chan was dragged into the living room.

"Up you get" Kawaii–Chan slapped Aphmau's hands away from her and shook her head as she turned around starting to crawl back towards the room but Aphmau stopped her.

Zane watched in confusion as the two bickered and got into a slap fight while Garte and Zianna could only laugh as Aphmau finally slapped Kawaii-Chan hard enough to make her look up at her.

"Why would you do that!" Kawaii-Chan yelled in annoyance and anger from her sleep being interrupted.

"I need you to go do the obstacle course on the beach and beat Aaron....he won way too easily and you can beat him" Kawaii-Chan sat up with a half and pushed her hair out of her face.

"You dragged me out of bed to race Aaron in an osbtacle course?" Kawaii-Chan asked, Aphmau nodded her head and started laughing which had Garroth letting out a squeak and diving behind the couch for cover.

"What's so funny?" Aphmau laughed out, Kawaii-Chan suddenly stopped laughing and narrowed her eyes at Aphmau who started laughing nervously.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU APHAMU—GET BACK HERE" Aphmau screamed as she darted away from Kawaii-Chan who scrambled up off the ground and ran after.

Aphmau ran around the couch but Kawaii-Chan jumped over it and climbed across the coffee table, Aphmau screamed louder and ran back around hiding behind Aaron as Kawaii-Chan climbed up.

"He doesn't scare me, I will shove him out of the way to get to you! I don't care" Kawaii-Chan said and Aphamu squeaked and ran away just Kawaii-Chan almost grabbed her.

"What's going on?" Katelyn asked as Aphmau remembered that the her, Katelyn, and Kawaii-Chan were meant to be hanging out today and now she walks in to this.

"KATELYN SIT ON HER! SHE'S GOING TO MURDER ME!" Aphmau screamed as everyone started laughing and Katelyn ran after them only barely managing to get a hold of Kawaii-Chan.

Kawaii-Chan fought against her as the two girls fell to the ground and Aphmau dove behind the couch peaking up from behind Zane watching Katelyn sit on Kawaii-Chan's back and not move.

"Get off of me!" Kawaii-Chan screeched out, Katelyn shook her head.

"Say you'll do the rope course and I'll call Katelyn off!" Aphmau shouted from behind Zane and laughed nervously. "And you wouldn't do anything with me near Zane would you?" Zane snickered.

"I am going to kill you Aphmau, nothing will be stop me" Kawaii-Chan threatened as she tried moving Kately off her but nothing was working as Katelyn slapped her back when Kawaii-Chan slapped her.

"Say you'll do the rope course so I can rub it in Aaron's face that someone can beat him!" Aphmau shouted again.

"Stop challenging Aaron to things you know you can't win at!" Kawaii-Chan shouted back.

"I will never stop doing that! How are you suggest it!" Kawaii-Chan groaned but slowly gave up fighting and shoved her face into the ground letting out a scream of annoyance.

"If I agree to doing the course will you get Katelyn off of me and then leave me alone?" Kawaii-Chan asked but her voice sounded muffled as Aphmau nodded her head.

"Yes!" Kawaii-Chan sighed.

"Fine I'll do it" Katelyn stood up and Kawaii-Chan followed as Aphmau smiled and came out of hiding thinking nothing of it until Kawaii-Chan grabbed a pillow and threw it at her face, she flopped on the ground with a pillow against her face and everyone laughed.

"Let's get this over with" Kawaii-Chan stomped towards the front door to get her shoes on and away from Aphmau who cheered excitedly.

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Crossing my arms over my chest, I put all my weight on my left hip and glared at Aphmau as all of our friends here came out to watch this happen for some reason.

Aphmau smiled nervously before backing away from me as if that would save her if I really wanted to go after her and honestly I still might do that after I'm done with this.

"Okay Kawaii-Chan has to touch Zane's hand or Aaron has to touch mine for the course to be over! Please try to beat him! I want to rub it in his face that he lost to someone!" Aphmau called as her and Zane stood at the end of the course.

Everyone laughed at her reasoning while Aaron shook his head, I just gave a thumbs up and took a few steps back for when Aphmau shotued go from the other side.

"ON YOUR SET! GET READY! GO!" Running ahead, I jumped up and landed on the rock wall off way up and started climbing the rest of the way up with Aaron following close behind.

Pulling myself up to the top I looked to see a bunch of jumps I had to do and took a deep breath......I was never the greatest at this but I could total do it.

Jumping off it, I landed on the first landing and realized they moved so I continued jumping as quickly as I could without falling off them and Aaron jumped off first.

I could hear everyone shouting about it but as I landed on the last one, I waited for it to start falling forward and once it locked, I kicked off and grabbed a hold of the bars.

"Well played Kawaii-Chan" Aaron said as he jumped up, grabbing a hold of the bars, I smiled and pulled myself up between the bars and stood up straight.

Walking across them quickly, I stopped the last one was a bit away and knew it was other jump towards it and risk falling into the water below or just balance and walk across the one bar.

Aaron was already almost ahead of me again so I chose the second option and walked across it quickly, kneeling down, I moved and hooked my around the bar and swung myself down.

Grabbing a hold of the rope, I swung my legs down and used that force to get across without falling into the water since I'm not in a swimsuit but just a pink cropped sweatshirt and a matching pair of pink sweat shorts.

Landing on the ground I took off and Aaron followed close behind, he's quick and is for sure making this harder because he can almost keep up with me but still.

Climbing over the wall, I slid down it and ran up the ramp, jumping onto the rope, I walked across it like it was nothing and jumped off when I was almost to the end.

Sliding down the rest of the part, I ran around the corner and grabbed the rope, I hated this part but used all the years of dance training and constantly needing to be in shape for my mother to be pleased, I stared pulling myself up.

I could hear Katelyn shouting my name just as Aaron started following but I knew he could very well pass me on this part and I was right he did pass me on this part.

Pulling myself up, I walked along the beam and reached the triangle shaped monkey bars but instead of doing what Aaron's doing I grabbed the bar and slid myself in them.

Pulling myself down, I heard Aphmau laughing at what I did while Aaron chuckled and I passed him once again, sliding out I jumped down on the ground and started sprinting.

I'm thankful that I decided to put on some running shoes for this because if I did this in sandals I'd for sure end up falling on my face and that's not really something I want to do in front of Zane.

Aaron followed and I looked back to see him catching up, running as fast as he possibly could right now and that had him catching me at just half my speed.

Time to run faster.

Breaking out into my full speed, I laughed as Katelyn shouted for me to win this and I only started slowing down when I was close enough to Zane but I was exhausted by then.

High fiving Zane, I skidded to a stop and fell on the ground with a laugh as Aphmau screamed and started jumping around realizing that I had beat Aaron.

"I didn't realize meifwas were that fast" Aaron breathed out trying to catch his breath, I laughed and with Zane's help stood back as Aphmau giggled evily.

"Oh yeah I forgot to mention, Kawaii-Chan is the fastest runner in her family and competed in track and broke records that no one was ever able to beat at Phoenix Drop High before it closed down" Aaron glared at her.

"Liar" With that Aaron walked away and Aphmau laughed running after him, placing my hands on my legs I let out a breath while Zane laughed at me.

I gave up and fell back on the ground pointing at him as he started laughing hard.

"Do not laugh at me Zane Ro'Meave! Aaron is a lot quicker than I thought he'd be and I have not run that fast in a long time" I snapped out still trying to gain my breath back.

"No I'm laughing at the fact that you had sand all in your hair now" I screamed and jumped up, shaking my head to get the sand out knowing how itchy that's going to make my head.

Zane laughed harder and I gently hit him in the shoulder glaring at him as I continued shaking my head until I got too dizzy and fell backwards again.

"First I get woken up in the morning by Garroth falling down the stairs, then I drop my food in the water, then I get dragged out of bed from a really good nap I was having, and now this" I said, Zane laughed even harder if that was possible and reached a hand out to me.

"Life is so hard" He teased, I grabbed his hand shaking my head as he pulled me up off the ground and we started walking towards everyone else who had come to watch this.

"You look a little dead Kawaii-Chan" Travis commented.

"I was trying to look like you" Everyone laughed and Travis glared at me, I stuck my tongue out at him and sat down in a chair and grabbed a water bottle. 

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

28.1K 681 31
(Y/N) runs away from her imprisonment that Zane had done to her,and find's her self in a village where her long lost sister lives. Will Zane come for...
54.4K 921 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
77.6K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...