Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{You and I Until The End}

129 3 0
By Writer_2756

[Description: When everyone from MyStreet ends up in the MCD world, those of the MCD including recently married couple Zane and Kawaii-Chan need to fight to protect them and get them back before it's too late. But during this the people from MyStreet see just how far MCD Zane and Kawaii-Chan are willing to go for each other.]

Narrator's POV:

"What's going on?" Kawaii-Chan asked as she looked to the sky watching a large purple cloud cover the village of Phoenix Drop where Zane and her were visiting.

Travis suddenly let out a growl and they looked over to him to see horns growning out of his head and his skin turning grey, his eyes flashing purple in anger.

"My father" He growled out before letting his Warlock form take over completely as he darted out of Phoenix Drop faster than anyone could react leaving a trail of purple smoke behind.

"I'll find him and send out a signal" Kawaii-Chan said and took off into sprint after him as everyone followed especially Zane who didn't want his wife out of his sight in the worry of the Demon Warlock doing something to her.

The large Wyvern known as Seze and Kawaii-Chan's most loyal friend shot to the sky following her, watching her with razor sharp sight not letting her out of her sight.

Kawaii-Chan let the form sword from her goddess form, form in her hands and she swung it down in the ground, flames shot up and she was transformed to the form she had a chance of winning against Travis in.

She slid around the corner to see Travis charging the Demon Warlock and people who look exactly like them nearby, looking around terrified but she quickly realized something.

"TRAVIS STOP" She screamed, everyone looked to her, her doppelganger's eyes widenning as she hid behind Zane's doppleganger out of fear but she couldn't focus on that.

"KAWAII-CHAN WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Travis roared out angrily, she glared at him as she walked towards them, holding the sword as she pointed with it towards his doppelganger.

"If you attack him, he will kill your doppelganger and you will die, that's what I'm doing Travis!" Kawaii-Chan shouted and heard the demon warlock chuckle.

Travis growled out and Kawaii-Chan shot a flame to the sky, Zane noticed it instantly and took off into a sprint in that direction as his Shadow knight form took over and his speed increased.

Kawaii-Chan could hear the the Demon Warlock egging Travis on and it was working, Kawaii-Chan looked between the doppelgangers and her Travis as he grew angrier.

"Travis don't!" Kawaii-Chan hissed out loudly but it was too late and Travis let the anger took over as he charged at his father who vanished into thin air.

"Come out you coward!" Travis growled out angirly as Kawaii-Chan looked around, her ears twitching as she heard him.

She shot a flame out past Travis' doppelganger and the Demon Warlock jumped out of the way glaring at her as he charged at her but that was his biggest mistake.

Zane tackled him and they went crashing into the ground as Zane threw him straight into the tree nearby, knocking them over as he stood up with anger radiating off of him.

Kawaii-Chan's eyes flashed as flames danced up her arms and they all stared at the Demon Warlock who only stood up grinning before vanishing into thin air.

Katelyn ran towards Travis to calm him down while Kawaii-Chan let her form drop as Zane turned around to face her still in his Shadow Knight form but calmer.

"Are you okay?" Zane asked, Kawaii-Chan nodded her head and that alone had him calm enough to return his normal form as they turned to look at their doppelgangers.

Zane and Kawaii-Chan's doppelgangers stared back at them while everyone started whispering when they heard the demon warlock's chuckle in the sky before nothing.

He's not done yet.

"Let's get back into Pheonix Drop" Aphmau announced everyone agreed as she ushered the doppelgangers to follow her and they did quickly while Zane grabbed Kawaii-Chan's arm softly to check over her once more to make sure she's okay.

She smiled softly.

"I'm okay, he didn't lay a hand on me" She confirmed, Zane nodded his head and they caught up to them.

-3 Hours Later-

"Kawaii-Chan said something about, while trying to stop me from attacking" Travis commented, the doppelgangers standing off to the side in complete silence while Kawaii-Chan shot Travis a look.
"Surprised you even listened" Kawaii-Chan shot back as she flicked her fingers and a gust of wind shot through, knocking Travis out of the chair he was in.

"Zane tell your wife to stop being mean" Travis whined.

"No" Travis glared at him and Kawaii-Chan just shot him a smug look while they heard someone clear their throats, they looked over to see Garroth's doppelganger looking at them.

"So wait....those two are married in this world?" He asked, pointing between Zane and Kawaii-Chan, they both nodded their heads and watched the doppelganger turn back to look at the other two with a grin.

Everyone in the room laughed before turning their attention to Kawaii-Chan as they waited patiently for Kawaii-Chan to answer what Travis pointed out.

She nodded her head remembering what he said and stepped forward, Zane's fingers brushing along her back something he does whenever he sees she's nervous.

"The Demon Warlock brought them here knowing that if he kills say Aphmau's doppelganger, it'll kill her here and there's no way she could ever even come back as a Shadow Knight.....you'd just be gone forever" Kawaii-Chan explained.

"Now we need to figure out why he's doing it" Garroth said when suddenly they heard someone start talking and were quickly shushed by a high pitched voice.

Everyone looked over as a brunette girl with blonde highlights running throughout her hair quickly looked down at the ground, Kawaii-Chan titled her head and found herself walking towards the girl.

None of the doppelgangers did anything as Kawaii-Chan stopped in front of the woman and she looked up with a nervous look on her face but Kawaii-Chan simply smiled and snapped her fingers.

"Hey watch it!" The ghost inside the woman snapped, Kawaii-Chan smiled wider and looked over at Emmalyn tucked away in the corner listening to everything.

"Emmalyn....your ghost is in this woman" Emmalyn shot up instantly and rushed towards her but it was cut short when they heard a loud clap of thunder outside.

Kawaii-Chan suddenly gasped as a pain shot through her like no other and stumbled back, Zane rushed forward catching her and sliding down to the ground with her slowly.

"Nana what is it?" Zane whispered, quiet enough so no one but Kawaii-Chan's doppelganger could hear but she said nothing as the doppelgangers watched.

Travis suddenly groaned and everyone looked over as he collapsed and Emmalyn quickly realized what was happening as another loud bang of thunder was heard followed by a cackle.

Aphmau was the next person to collapse, Emmalyn screamed before whispering something over and over to herself again until she gasped and looked at the 3.

"Lay them down on their backs. I know this a lot for me to ask but I need you guys to transform into the forms the Demon Warlock is trying to take the magicks from....it'll stop it and give you your energy back" Emmalyn explained.

Zane laid Kawaii-Chan carefully on the ground as she cried out in pain but shakily managed to form a sword in her hand and swing it into the ground.

Flames shot up her and all the energy he had taken from her, came back to her as it went back to Travis and Aphmau and they all stood up looking around.

"No time to figure out why he's doing it, we need to get him away from here" Aphmau said, taking over as Lord of Phoenix Drop and stepped forward in her Irene form.

"Kawaii-Chan can you and Seze get his attention from the sky? Travis get his attention from the east. Katelyn and I will come in on the west side while the guys will come in on the north side" Everyone agreed.

Kawaii-Chan nodded her head ignoring the questioning looks from the doppelgangers about who Seze was and ran out of the guard station while Emmalyn was ordered to watch them as 5 guards stepped into protect.

Emmalyn ushered them all outside needing them to be in sight so they could see what was going on as the people of Phoenix Drop rushed to take cover.

Kawaii-Chan jumped up, landing on Seze and they shot towards the sky, straight past the Demon Warlock who flipped backwards.

Kawaii-Chan grinned as she pointed the sword and Seze let out a loud roar, flames shooting out of her mouth towards the Demon Warlock who barely dodged it.

Kawaii-Chan ordered Seze to attack again and burnt half the Demon Warlock's wings off, he fell to the ground and that's when everyone else attacked as ordered.

The doppelgangers watched in shock and awe as the group moved in sync with each other, the doppelgangers of Garroth and Zane were amazed at how insync the other two were.

Zane's shadow knight form had taken over as he swung again, slicing the Demon Warlock's cheek before kicking out his legs and knocking him to the ground.

That's when the Demon Warlock vanished into thin air, everyone started looking around for him when suddenly Kawaii-Chan felt something behind her and dodged the attack.

Seze screeched and shot to the sky as Zane's head snapped up watching the wyvern disappear with his wife and panic took over his body but Garroth stopped him from doing anything.

"She can handle it!" Garroth shouted as he dragged Zane back over towards where the doppelgangers were and with the help of Laurance and Dante managed to keep him in place.

They watched the clouds waiting for any sign of her when suddenly there was a screech and a moment later Seze was falling towards the ground without Kawaii-Chan.

That's when they seen an unconscious Kawaii-Chan falling towards the ground, she's going to land in the large cavern, Zane shoved the 3 guys off of him and started running.

"Follow him!" Garroth shouted, everyone followed including the doppelgangers but Zane wasn't focused on that, he was focused on saving his wife before she was killed from the fall.

The Demon Warlock showed up once again but Zane simply slid under dodging his attack and sliced through his legs before getting back up to continue running.

Lucinda agreed to stay back to watch him as everyone else struggled to keep up with Zane but Garroth quickly stopped them as he realized what he was going to do.

"He's going to jump off after her" Garroth whispered, everyone's eyes widened as they watched Zane do exactly that and timed it perfectly, as Kawaii-Chan fell past him he jumped off the cliff.

Grabbing her, he pulled her flush against him as they crashed into the side of the cavern before jumped again to stop them from crashing into the large boulder at the bottom.

They crashed into the ground, Zane taking the full force of the hit and rolled but Zane never let her go until they stopped rolling and when they did, it only took seconds for her to regain concusioness.

Everyone watched in amazement as Zane helped her up and checked her over for injuries before seeing the blood on the sword and looked up as the demon warlock fell out of the sky lifeless, Kawaii-Chan smiled at Zane as she stumbled into him exhausted.

But she knew he'd take care of her because they always said 'you and I until the end' and Zane was going to dol just that.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...
194 2 11
Everyone knows the classic high school experience; difficult classes, homework loads heavy enough to challenge Johann Goethe, Albert Einstein, AND Le...
77.6K 1.4K 29
For all of you aphmau fans that ship zane and kawaii-chan here is a zaneXkawaii-chan fan fic! A super cute and kawaii book! Tho it does sorta follow...
54.4K 921 40
This story takes place when Aphmau, Aaron and everyone else gets back from Starlight. Some friendly and not so friendly faces will return, so get rea...