Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Ashida's Pt.2}

88 5 0
By Writer_2756

[Description: Continues on from where we left off only with them now in the restaurant. And everything going on.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

This was a horrible idea.

My leg bounced quickly under the table as I sat across from my mother and next to Yuka who was smiling as she talked about how nervous and excited she is to be starting high school soon.

Mom sat across from me and was glaring daggers at me whenever I shifted in my seat, I smiled nervously at her and glanced over seeing Katelyn and Lucinda sitting at a booth behind them.

Picking up my glass of water, I took a sip of it and set it back down on the table as the waitress came up to us to order our food and started working her way around the table.

"And for you Ms?" She asked, looking down at me, I smiled.

"Could I have the smoked salmon please" I said in a kind tone, she nodded her head and took my menu from me as I looked back at my mother who took a sip of her water.

"Awful lot of food Kawaii-Chan" She whispered, Abel glared at her from his place next to her and nudged her shoulder but I shook my head and he stayed silent.

I just ignored what she said and continued listening to Yuka talking when I felt someone kick me under the table, hissing out in pain I looked over at mom and she narrowed her eyes at me.

"Stop shaking your leg" She mouthed to me, I nodded my head and just stayed silent as I waited for our food to arrive, I know that it'd take a bit but I was really hoping a miracle would happen and it'd just show up soon.

45 minutes later all of our food showed and as was set in front of us, I had smoked salmon, twice baked potatoes, and some honey roasted veggies to go with it.

I thanked the waitress and waited until everyone else's food was placed in front of everyone else but I took my first bite of the food and silence fell over us for a few minutes.

As if mother nature knew that it was going to be a bad night, it had started storming out about an hour ago when we first got to the restaurant so that's another sign.

Taking a bite of the potatoes, I felt someone nudge me and looked over at Yuka, she pointed to some of the veggies and I nodded my head as she took a few and ate them.

Abel smiled at us as I took a bite of the salmon and heard mom making a humming noise, I froze and looked up at her knowing exactly where this was going.

"So Nana I see you are still single at twenty-seven years old, that's not a good thing" She said, Abel glared at her but she didn't seem to notice and my entire body tensed up.

People can be single at 27 years old if they want to be mother!

I didn't say anything to her I only smiled and looked back down at my food as I continued and heard her let out another hum, I set my fork down and looked up at her.

"Is everything okay mother?" I asked.

"Well it's just you are eating a lot y'know and you have gotten extremely chubby Nana. Look at you I mean no guy is ever going to want you looking like that. You are already nothing more than a waitress with nothing else to offer in a relationship the least you could do is look put together enough to maybe get a date" Tears burned in my eyes as everyone fell silent.

"Mom!" Abel gritted out loudly.

"I'm just saying Abel, look at her, she's already chubby enough she doesn't need anymore food" She grabbed my plate and slid it away from me as a tear fell down my cheek.

"Grammy" Yuka snapped, mom just a looked at her and then looked back at me, I knew exactly what she was going to do next because she seen Zane and I look at each other but I couldn't force myself to move.

"Do you honestly think you are enough to get a Ro'Meave too Nana? I seen the way you and the younger Ro'Meave were looking at each other but I'm just going to give you a piece of advice; don't bother trying to be with him. Someone with his name and title wants someone who is intelligent and brings more to the table....all you have is your looks and like I said you've let yourself go" I stood up, my chair scratching against the floor and tears sliding down my face.

I didn't want for anyone to say anything and ignored Abel, Katelyn, and Lucinda shouting my name as I ran out of the restaurant in tears trying to hold back my sobs.

When I reached outside, it didn't take long before I was completely soaked from the rain and just started running towards the beach house ignoring everyone shouting my name.

-30 Minutes Later-

The door shut behind myself and tears slid down my face as I looked over to see Melissa standing up confused, she walked around the couch and up the stairs towards me.

"Cutie? Are you okay? What happened?" That's all it took for me to start sobbing loudly and collapse on the ground, hunching over and sobbing loudly into my hands.

"Cutie!" Melissa said loudly and a moment later I felt arms wrap around me and pull me closer to them, grabbing a hold of Melissa's arms she rested her chin on my head and I just sobbed loudly.

She moved my hair out of my face as she shushed me softly rocking us back and forth trying to calm me down but nothing was working as I couldn't control the sobs.

"What happened?" Melissa whispered, I sucked in a breath a few minutes later and leaned against her without a care in the world knowing no one else was around.

"My mother called me chubby and told me I have nothing to bring to the table but my looks but even then I've let myself go" I sobbed out and heard her take sharp intake.

"Oh cutie" She whispered but I just broke down even further.

Zane's POV:

Stopping when I heard sobs, I looked over to see Melissa sitting on the ground rocking back and forth and just as I was about to walk towards her I caught a glimpse of pink hair.

Nana.

I stopped and heard Melissa whispering something to her as Kawaii-Chan sobbed loudly, I looked back upstairs where I was watching a movie with Garroth and then back to them.

I know it's bad to intrude but I quietly walked over and stood by the wall and listened to Kawaii-Chan sobbing and saying something I couldn't understand.

"She called me chubby.....that I've let myself go!" What......I peaked around the corner realizing they hadn't noticed I was there yet and realized soon Kawaii-Chan was talking about her mother....she always said her mother wasn't the nicest.

"She went after my appearance! She took away my food from me......just like she used too do to me all the time! And she said I shouldn't bother with Zane but at least she doesn't have to worry about that.....he already hates me again and I've missed everything up!" She sobbed loudly.

It's my fault she thinks I hate her......I need to apologize to her for that.

"Cutie you didn't ruin anything" Melissa whispered but Kawaii-Chan pulled away from the hug and I hid behind the wall not wanting her to notice me.

I couldn't stop myself from peaking back around the corner and my stomach dropped at the tears sliding down her face mixing with her mascara and realized she was also soaked from the thunderstorm.

"Yes I did Melissa! It's for the best anyways......I'm nothing more than a waitress.......he deserves so much better than me......why does she have to be right?" She sobbed again.

She's not right Nana.....she's not right at all.

"What did I ever do to her Melissa? Am I really that chubby?" Kawaii-Chan whispered, Melissa shook her head and grabbed Kawaii-Chan's face softly.

"You are not chubby and even if you were so what Cutie! Your weight does not define how beautiful you are, and you're mother is wrong for ever saying stuff like that to you. And I know for a fact that you deserve the world, I've only know you for a few weeks but you are the sweetest person ever and deserve all the love in the world. I've seen how broken up you are about what happened between you and Zane but you didn't mean to do that and Garroth didn't pay attention to the handwriting.....I held your hair back when you threw up from the panic attack you went into after getting back here, I know you didn't mean to do that" Melissa explained.

She got sick after what happened?

"What did I do to deserve this Melissa...." She sounded so broken, I watched Melissa shake her head and pull her back into a hug and that's when I turned around.

Walking back upstairs, I seen Garroth now sitting with mom and dad talking as they waited for me to come back, mom was the first one to notice me and smiled.

"ZuZu there you are!" She said loudly, I nodded my head and handed Garroth the bowl of popcorn.

"I'm going to go hangout with Kawaii-Chan actually, she wants to talk about something" The 3 of them nodded their heads while Garroth looked relieved that was happening.

Turning around, I walked downstairs but I didn't move from near the stairs for I don't know how long but by the time I had moved, it stopped running and was dark out.

Walking into the living room I looked around for her but I didn't see her anywhere however I did see Melissa passed out on the couch wrapped up in a blanket.

I went to walk towards the room we had been staying in when I noticed her sitting out on the deck, curled up in a ball and staring out at the ocean and dark cloudy sky.

Walking down the stairs, I picked up the blanket nearby and walked out of the beach house towards her, I watched her ear twitch so she knew someone was coming but she didn't move.

She didn't care that someone was walking up behind her and instead she just curled further up into a ball and wrapped her arms tighter around her legs.

"Nana" I whispered, she only tensed up but she didn't dare look at me, I sighed knowing I deserved that with how I had been treating her, walking over I carefully wrapped the blanket around her.

Moving next to her, I sat down and moved around until I was leaning against the post looking directly at her, she looked further away from me but she held onto the blanket.

"Go away Zane......please I can't take anymore" She whispered, her voice sounded so broken and it made my stomach drop as I felt sick hearing her sound like that.

"I'm sorry Nana" I heard her let out a gasp so I continued talking. "I know you're sorry about what happened and I've been treating you horribly because of what happened. I know it wasn't your fault, I know that because I seen how sorry you were but I was still angry......I'm not angry anymore and I realized that I owed you an apology so I'm sorry" I seen her shoulders shake as she finally look at me.

I almost looked away from how painful it is to be looking at her with how broken she looks, tears still sliding down her face and her makeup running down her face.

Her hair was damp from the run and was sticking to her head but was more curly than before, somehow even like that she still looks beautiful but that isn't her.....this person isn't Nana.

"You heard everything I said to Melissa didn't you?" She asked, I hesitated for only a moment before nodding my head.

"I did" She let out the faintest sob.

"Don't apologize to me because of that Zane.....I can take everyone else's pity and sad looks but I cannot take it from you. I can't deal with that from you so please just leave me alone!" She said loudly and stood up walking down to the pathway.

I deserved that too.

Standing up, I grabbed the blanket and followed her thankful I had put some shoes on beforehand, she was still dressed in the clothes she had left for dinner in but they were damp from the rain.

"Nana wait" I said but she just kept on walking, I jogged to catch up to her and grabbed her arm softly, she spun around to face me.

"No Zane! No!," Her voice cracked at the end as I stared at her. "I can take the fake apologies and pitying looks from everyone else......but I can't take them from you. You are one of my favourite people in the entire world and I hurt you and you hate me because of it.....you have every right to hate me for what I did to you. It is killing me that I hurt you......and I am so sorry I hurt you but please I am begging you to just leave me alone.....I can't handle it tonight....so please leave me alone." She sobbed out and turned around walking away from me again.

Did I just lose her?

Did I just lose what we had before we even were completely something?

I shook my head and ran after her again, running around the corner I seen her wiping tears away and picking up the pace knowing that I'm following her still.

"Nana no I don't hate you," She stopped but didn't dare to turn around, so I kept going. "I was angry, I will admit that....I'm not going to lie to you and say I wasn't angry because I was. But I realized that in my anger I was hurting you and that's not right. Yes I heard what your mother said to you.....but I was not apologizng because of that, I was apologizing because I owed you one. I am sorry for treating you so horribly and I am sorry for forgiving Garroth but not you....when it was party that boob's fault as well" She turned around with tears sliding down her face.

"You forgive me?" She whispered, I nodded my head.

"I do because I know you would never do that to me. Nana you are one of my favourite people too.....if I'm being honest you are probably my favourite person in the world right now. And everything your mother said is not true at all.....you are not chubby at all and like Melissa said, that does not define how beautiful you are. You are an incredibly smart, caring, outgoing, amazingly beautiful person who deserves all the happiness in the world. You deserve everything good in the world and I know for a fact that I want to be with you.....we just need to take it slow because I'm still learning how to be vulnerable with someone that way and I don't want us to mess this up. But I need you to know I am sorry for how I've been treating you because I don't want to lose you. I know my life without you in it and I know my life with you in it and I don't want to go back to the without part so I really hope you can forgive me. But please come back, it's cold and I don't want you to get sick or to get lost or hurt out here by yourself" She stared at me for a moment in complete silence.

"You really mean it?" She asked, I nodded my head and she finally walked towards me with a sob of relief falling from her lips as she crashed into me and wrapped her arms tightly around my torso.

Her head buried into my shoulder and I hugged her back just as tight as she sobbed into my shoulder, a few minutes passed before I moved only enough to wrap the blanket around her so she's a little warm.

She pulled back to look at me with a relieved look on her face and a small smile finally forming on her face.

"Thank you forgiving me" She whispered, I nodded my head and moved grabbing her hand as she held onto the blanket tighter to stay warm and we started walking back towards the beach house.

"I'm really hungry" She admitted, I laughed and she let out a teary giggle looking up at me as we walked around the corner.

"Then get changed into something warm and we can go and get some food" She jumped excitedly and I was just relieved to have the normal Nana back once again.

"Tacos?" She asked.

"Tacos" I agreed and she cheered. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18K 470 16
Zane is now the leader of the Shadow Knights and is already a troublemaker. The principal decides that he has to learn how to behave. The principal a...
92.4K 1.9K 36
Y/n arrives at Phoenix Drop and decides to live there with a peaceful happy atmosphere. She becomes best friends with Aphmau and Garroth. As Garroth...
18.5K 279 23
A full collection of Zane~Chan one shots! [✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧] {Contents} Zane~Chan No smut Fluff Boy x Girl Side ships ---- ⚠ I own none of...
5.7K 116 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...