Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

Von Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... Mehr

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
{Snow Storms}
♡MyStreet♡
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Cupcakes and Apologies}

96 3 0
Von Writer_2756

[Description: After Kawaii-Chan was rude to Zane she decides to try and apologize to him and ends up baking him a bunch of cupcakes hoping he'll accept the apology if cupcakes are involved.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Hearing the front door close I smiled and set my sketchbook and pencil down, jumping up off the bed I bolted out of my room and slid around the corner startling Katelyn.

Skipping down the stairs I slid around the corner and squealed when I tripped over the carpet landing on my face, I heard Aphmau start laughing and a deep chuckle came from near her.

Looking up I seen Aaron standing there with her, I ignored the fact my ship was together and jumped up running to Aphmau, I skidded to a stop in front of her and smiled.

"Hi Kawaii-Chan where are you off to a rush in?" Aphmau asked, I smiled and followed her into the kitchen with Aaron trailing close behind us both.

"Can Aphmau-Senpai tell Kawaii-Chan Zane-Kun's favourite flavour of cupcakes please?" I asked, Aphmau stopped and spun around to face me with a confused look on her face.

"Chocolate. You aren't planning to posion him right?" She asked, I shot her a look and shook my head.

"No! Kawaii-Chan wants to apologize for her attitude towards Zane-Kun and thought maybe if Kawaii-Chan made Zane-Kun cupcakes he'd accept Kawaii-Chan's apology" I explained, she nodded her head.

"That's very nice of you Kawaii-Chan. Well they're chocolate cupcakes I mean sometimes he'll eat vanilla cupcakes but he prefers chocolate cupcakes" Aphmau responded, I smiled.

"Thank you Aphmau-Senpai. Hi Aaron-Kun!" I chirped, he said hey back quietly and Aphmau walked back out of the kitchen heading back out with Aaron to spend the day at his house.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and washed my hands, grabbing my pink apron I tied it around my waist and adjusted the strap around my neck to make it more comfortable for me.

Grabbing everything I needed out I set all the bowls on the counter and pulled the ingredients out to make the chocolate cupcakes for him, even though Aphmau said he would also like vanilla I'm going to go with his favourite ones.

Setting a pot on the stove I started melting some butter into it and turned around moving some stuff out of the way to make a bit of room I opened all the dry ingredients.

Moving a bowl over I started sifting the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt into a bowl and mixed them all together on in the bowl.

Once the butter was melted I added it in and grabbed a whisk starting to beat the egg until it was mixed all with the dry ingredients, grabbing buttermilk, and vanilla I added it in and started mixing them together.

Scraping the bottoms with a spatula I made sure to get every part of the cupcake mix just to be sure there was nothing left over or unmixed.

Once I was done I grabbed the black cupcake holders I have that from halloween, I set them into a pan and started dividing the cupcake mix throughout the 12 cupcake holders.

Setting the bowl off to the side I picked up the pan and set it in the oven, turning the oven on I let it heat up and ate the leftover cupcake mix and washed the dishes I already have.

Setting everything close to the stove for the frosting I set a saucepan over it and turned it to a good heat and added some cream and sugar waiting until it boiled.

Lowering the heat once it was boiling I stirred it occainsally and checked on my cupcakes to make sure they would be okay and kept stirring it for the next 6 minutes.

Once I was done I poured it into a bowl and started adding in chocolate, butter, vanilla, and salt into it and left it alone letting the chocolate melt but made sure to stir it sometimes.

Cleaning up the mess I made I set everything I could away and made sure to stir it some more until it was all melted and good, filling another bowl with ice water I set the smaller bowl in it.

Grabbing the mixer I started mixing it all together and made sure to get all the sides of it just in case I missed anything and continued mixing it for 10 minutes.

During the 10 minutes Katelyn came down to find out what was going on and grab some food and then disappeared back upstairs once she had food and knew what was happening.

After it was mixed together and was perfect I washed the mixer and the one bowl, grabbing the food colouring I started mixing it in until the frosting was now black.

I smiled and checked on the cupcakes once again and seen they were done, I smiled and got them out of the oven, setting them down I covered the frosting and started letting them cool.

Putting everything away in it's place I checked the time and waited a few more minutes longer until the cupcakes were cooled, smiling when they were I put the frosting into a tube and started frosting the cupcakes.

I made sure to take my time with this and left over some frosting for Katelyn since she loves it, once I was done with that I added some black sprinkles on it also there from halloween and smiled.

Grabbing a container out I carefully set the cupcakes in them and closed the lid, grabbing a sticky note I scribbled on that Katelyn can't touch these but can have the leftover frosting and stuck it to the container.

Turning around I ran out of the kitchen to go and get changed, running upstairs I seen Katelyn coming out of her room and smiled at her, she smiled back and headed downstairs.

Walking into my bedroom I shut the door behind myself and grabbed out an outfit, pulling off my clothes and apron I changed into some nude colour footise sheer leggings and a white mid thigh tennis skirt.

Pulling on a cropped pink knit sweater I untied my hair and fixed it in the mirror until it was okay and added my jewlery on along with some of my perfume.

Sliding on a pair of mid shin length pink fuzzy socks I turned around and skipped out of my room to see Katelyn heading upstairs once again.

I smiled when I seen she had the bowl of frosting with her and headed back downstairs, turning the corner I walked through the dining room and back into the kitchen.

Pulling the sticky note off I snickered when I seen she had drawn a frowny face because she couldn't eat any of the cupcakes and a smiley face for the cupcakes.

Picking up the container I grabbed my phone off the counter and walked over, setting the cupcakes on the table I pulled on my pink knee length winter jacket with faux pink fur around the wrists and the hood of my jacket.

Pulling on my white kitten chunky heel ankle boots with fur lining the ankles, I smiled and pulled on my pink gloves and picked up the container.

Turning around I walked out the door shutting it behind myself I skipped down the stairs careful not to fall on any ice I started making my way towards Zane's house.

I was nervous that Zane wouldn't be home or that he would be and would just completely shut the door in my face but I'm hoping he'll let me in to apologize at least.

Walking down the sidewalk I smiled at Breandon who waved and spun around slipping on the ice and running back into his house, skipping across the street I passed Aaron's house.

Taking a deep breath I turned and walked down the pathway leading up to Zane's house, walking up the stairs I stopped for a minute before raising my hand and balling it into a fist.

Knocking on the door I waited for a few moments until the door was unlocked and pulled open, Zane's eyes widened when he seen me standing there and I smiled.

"Hi Zane-Kun!" I chirped happily.

"Uhh hi Kawaii-Chan?" He said confused, I ignored it and bounced on my heels a bit still holding the containers with a smile on my face.

"Could Kawaii-Chan come in?" I asked, I was silently praying that he would say yes.

"Umm sure" He said still confused, I smiled relieved he would let me in, he stepped aside and I walked in looking around never being in his house before I seen all black and gray in his house.

Turning around I looked back at Zane who shut the door still confused and I held out the container for him, he looked down at it and then back at me.

"Kawaii-Chan made Zane-Kun some cupcakes as an apology" I said, he looked surprised again and took the container of cupcakes from me still confused and surprised.

"Thank you Kawaii-Chan but what are you apologizing for?" He questioned, I turned around following him towards his kitchen, I seen a few pictures around and stopped surprised at how big the kitchen is.

"Kawaii-Chan is apologizing for her behaviour towards Zane-Kun over the past few weeks. Kawaii-Chan completely realized her mistake and hopes Zane-Kun will forgive her. Does Zane-Kun forgive Kawaii-Chan?" I asked, he stared at me for a moment and then nodded his head.

"Yeah" He said, I squealed and jumped up and down.

"Thank you Zane-Kun!" 

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

20.4K 361 15
Requests: Open [ ] Closed [✔️] *This book is going to be about one-shots and updates on Aphmau's universes. It can and will include one-shots of all...
10K 253 33
Hey guys! Night here, this book is all about garmau one shot. I wrote and compose the one shots and I hope you will like my story. But I'm slow in up...
18.5K 279 23
A full collection of Zane~Chan one shots! [✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧] {Contents} Zane~Chan No smut Fluff Boy x Girl Side ships ---- ⚠ I own none of...
5.8K 116 41
⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjoy this.⚠️ After everything that happened...