Zane⁓Chan Oneshots

By Writer_2756

⚠️All these characters belong to the wonderful YouTuber Aphmau this is all simply for fun and I hope you enjo... More

♡Phoenix Drop High♡
{Creative Writing Project}
♡Falcon Claw University♡
♡MyStreet♡
{Cupcakes and Apologies}
♡Love Love Paradise♡
{Are You Okay?}
{Thunderstorm}
♡Lovers Lane♡
{Trapped Together}
{Halloween}
♡Aphmau's Year♡
{Coven Ashida}
{A New Side of Her}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.1}
{Am I Not Enough? Pt.2}
{Carnival Days}
{Maybe Something More?}
{Shopping Outings Pt.1}
{Shopping Outings Pt.2}
{My Brother's Dead....}
{Change of Heart}
{I Trust You}
{Christmas}
{I Think I Like Him}
{Sneaking Off}
{Packing}
{Heat Wave}
♡Starlight Wonderland♡
{Ashida's Pt.1}
{Ashida's Pt.2}
{Rope Course}
{Kawaii-Chan's Ex Sister In-Law}
{Zane's Old Friends....}
{Rainy Day}
{Seth}
{Proving A Point}
{Bridesmaids}
{Engagement Party}
{Haunted House......Again}
{Amusement Park Outings}
{Dinner Party}
♡When Angels Fall♡
{Leave Him Alone!}
{Escape The Guardian Force}
{Rescued}
♡After When Angels Fall♡
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.1}
{You Abandoned Me! Pt.2}
{Mornings}
{I Still Love You.....}
{The Ro'Meave Family}
{Halloween Party}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.1}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.2}
{Cruise Ship Disaster Pt.3}
{Goodbye Zianna}
{He's Gone....}
{She's Gone.....}
{Recovery Pt.1}
{Recovery Pt.2}
{Kawaii-Chan's Birthday}
{Zane's Birthday}
{Jealous Pt.1}
{Jealous Pt.2}
{A New Chapter}
{Snowstorms}
{Kova and Lennox}
{Nightmares...}
♡Minecraft Diaries♡
{You and I Until The End}
{Forever Has Just Begun}
♡Royal Tales♡

{Snow Storms}

117 4 0
By Writer_2756

[Description: While closing down the cafe Kawaii-Chan and Zane find themselves stuck in the cafe due to a snow storm and now they are more determined than ever to get out of there. Zane's set on staying away from Kawaii-Chan while Kawaii-Chan is set on trying to have some sort of conversation with him to pass the time especially after the little scary moment.]

Kawaii-Chan's POV:

Setting the papers on the desk in the office I yawned and looked down at my phone to see it was just after midnight now and I was excited to finally be going home.

Turning around I flicked the lights off and walked out of the office heading back out to finish just one more thing when suddenly my phone started beeping like crazy.

Pulling my phone out of my back pocket I looked down to see an alert of a horrible snow storm happening right now and the roads were too unsafe to drive down and sidewalks were too icy to make walks.

Looking out the windows my eyes widened when I realized I couldn't see and it was just white and the wind howling outside, I sighed and pushed my hair back out of my face.

Hearing the break room door open I turned to look at Zane who stopped in his tracks and groaned when he stared outside realizing neither of us would be getting out of here.

Zane didn't say anything and walked over dropping his bag on the table and sat down in one of the chairs around it, I turned and ran inside the break room.

I had a change of clothes that way I would be at least a little warm when walking home tonight, grabbing my bag from my locker I ran into the bathroom.

Locking the door behind myself I pulled my t-shirt and skirt and slid on a pair of black leggings and my pink oversized hoodie on, tying my hair up I pulled on some warm socks and my pink ankle boots with fur around the ankles and a slight chunky kitten heel.

Shoving my other clothes on I ran out of the bathroom and shoved everything back into my locker, shutting it I walked back out and Zane looked up looking a little surprised.

"What?" I questioned, he shrugged his shoulders and looked back down at his phone.

"Nothing I just never seen you wear a colour that wasn't pink or white" He said, I looked down remembering my black leggings and felt my face heat up slightly before I pushed it away.

Suddenly the lights shut off along with the heat and I looked over at Zane who sighed and dropped his phone on the table and stood up, I grabbed mine to text someone when I seen no service.

"Dang it" I mumbled and looked back up at Zane now standing in front of the counter, I looked around before remembering in the office there was a flashlight just in case stuff like that happened.

I smiled and spun around running back into the office I started digging through everything until I found two flashlights that worked, turning around I walked back out.

Handing a flashlight to Zane I clicked mine on and walked over to the door that leads down to the kitchen and the basement that had some things stored away just in case of emergencies.

Opening the door with the key I looked down at the stairs and was hit with a wave of freezing cold air, I took a step back and almost hit Zane who stepped out of the way.

"Maybe they left the garage door open for deliveries" Zane mumbled, I nodded my head but I didn't move and looked up at him, he stared down at me.

"What" He snapped, I looked back down at the stairs and then back at him again.

"Yeah Kawaii-Chan is not going down those stairs first Zane-Kun" I said, he groaned and walked past me heading down the stairs first, I followed him holding my flashlight tight scared someone was down there.

Peaking around the corner when the wall ended I seen nothing but an empty kitchen and the doors to the storage room, freezer, and fridge closed like they hadn't been opened at all.

Stepping off the stairs I looked around some more and jumped when I heard a banging noise and almost knocked over Zane in the process of it, he stepped back.

"It's nothing" He snapped, I swallowed harshly and jumped again when I heard the same bang and found myself grabbing Zane's arm out of fear.

He groaned but didn't try to shove me away from him and instead walked around the corner with me now clinging to him, I flashed my light over that way and sighed when I seen it was the garage door still open.

"Told you" He said, I rolled my eyes and stepped away from him, he walked ahead and a gust of wind blew snow in, I screamed when the frozen water hit me and wiped my face off.

Zane grabbed a hold of the handle and pulled the garage door shut locking it, I sighed relieved it was nothing until I heard a pan hitting the ground and screamed.

Jumping back I scrambled over and hid behind Zane who said nothing, I peaked up at him.

"That was not nothing Zane-Kun" I said, he shot me a look and we heard another noise, I jumped and grabbed the back of his shirt out of instinct.

"Ok come on" He said, I shook my head and he shoved my hands away but I refused to move. "Fine you can stay here by yourself in the cold dark basement" He added, I gulped.

"No thank you" I squeaked and ran after him, crashing into him I grabbed his arm hiding behind him, he sighed but didn't shove me away this time and started walking towards the kitchen.

I gulped as we walked through the door and looked around seeing a few pans laying on the ground now, I stepped over them and turned around letting go of Zane.

I was too scared to flick off the flashlight despite being able to see perfectly clear in the dark I didn't want to see something Zane couldn't and have him thinking I'm crazy.

Screaming when something jumped by I turned around and ran crashing right into Zane wrapping my arms tightly around him.

"THERE'S SOMETHING IN HERE" I screamed while Zane attempted to push me away but I wouldn't let go, I closed my eyes and Zane stepped back when he seen it jump by again.

"Kawaii-Chan it's a cat" Zane said, I opened my eyes and looked over to see a black cat sitting on the counter, I squealed and let go of Zane running towards the kitty.

"Awe the kitty must've needed to get away from the cold" I said in a baby voice, Zane scoffed.

-2 Hours Later-

"Here" I said, Zane looked up from the book he was reading and seen me holding out a bacon breakfast sandwich I had made for him when I was making my own.

"Thanks" He said taking it from me, I nodded my head and turned around seeing the cat that had snuck in sitting on the table staring at us while I walked back over to the chairs I had pushed together to make more comfortable.

Grabbing the breakfast sandwich I made for myself off the plate I took a bite of it and looked up at the ceiling bored out of my mind with nothing to do.

After I had managed to catch the cat I brought him upstairs and set him on the table and ran back downstairs to get it some milk to drink and then made these breakfast sandwiches for us.

Zane however went straight to reading the book he had in his bag and I had nothing to do because I had cleaned out my bag the day before so I left my sketchbook back at my dorm room.

Looking over at Zane I seen him eating the breakfast sandwich but still had barely looked up from that book so I finished my sandwich and jumped up.

He didn't bother looking up and I walked over to him and sat down in the chair near him, he still didn't bother looking up from his book and I sighed.

"What is Zane-Kun reading?" I asked.

"A book" I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Kawaii-Chan knows what a book is she meant what is the book about!" I shot back loudly at him, he looked up annoyed and titled the book up so I could read the back of it.

I quickly scanned over it and when he seen I was done he looked back down and continued reading the book, I sighed and tapped my fingers against the table.

I wanted someone to talk too and even if it meant that Zane would hate me even more if I bothered him but I was willing to live with that if it meant I had someone to talk too for a bit.

Flicking the book he looked up at me and then looked back down, I glared at him and snatched the book out of his hands standing up I walked away.

"Give me the book back!" He shouted, I ignored him and ran into the breakroom, spinning around I locked the door and he started banging on the door.

"Kawaii-Chan give me my book back!" He shouted through the door.

"No!" I shouted and he continued banging on the door, locking the book in my locker I walked back over and unlocked the door Zane stormed in.

"Where is it?" He said, I shrugged my shoulders and he looked over at my locker. "It's in your locker isn't it?" He said, I gulped and he walked over trying to pull the door open.

"Open it" I shook my head.

"Kawaii-Chan open it now" He snapped, I shook my head again and crossed my arms over my chest.

"No"

"Yes" I glared at him.

"Kawaii-Chan will open the locker when Zane-Kun has a proper conversation with Kawaii-Chan" I said, he sighed and walked over sitting down on the couch.

I smiled and skipped over sitting down on the coffee table in front of him, crossing my legs over one another I placed my hands on my legs and my tail curled up around my leg.

"Fine talk" He said, I shrugged my shoulders.

"What is Zane-Kun studying?"
"Business and Science. You?" He already sounded bored but he was going to do it if it meant he could get his precious book back.

"Business and Cooking" His eyes widened slightly at business but didn't say anything else.

"Ummm what does Zane-Kun do for fun?" I asked.

"Read usually. You?"

"Draw and sew" I responded, he nodded his head.

"Can I have my book back now?"

"No"

"Fine. What are you going to do with the cat?" He asked, I shrugged my shoulders unsure of what I was going to do when my phone started going off.

I grabbed it and seen texts from everyone asking if I was okay and that Garroth, Katelyn, and Luca would be waiting outside for me to walk me home since it's so late.

"The snow storm let up" I said, Zane wasted no time getting up and walking away seeming to forget entirely about his book, I jumped up and ran over to grab my things.

Shoving Zane's book into my bag I ran out to go and give it to him but I didn't see him, sighing I grabbed the scarf from my bag and bundled the cat up into it.

Flicking all the lights off I walked out and smiled seeing the 3 of them, Luca squealed and ran towards me cooing at the cat while Garroth and Katelyn questioned where I got a cat.

On the walk home I explained the entire situation to him and how I ended up finding the cat and forcing Zane to have a conversation with me, Garroth asked me for tips on how to do that. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 486 29
zane and laurence start to develope feelings for eachother but someone else likes laurence , will they work out together? will zane ever find love ? ...
18K 470 16
Zane is now the leader of the Shadow Knights and is already a troublemaker. The principal decides that he has to learn how to behave. The principal a...
18.5K 279 23
A full collection of Zane~Chan one shots! [✧・゚: *✧・゚:*  ✎  *:・゚✧*:・゚✧] {Contents} Zane~Chan No smut Fluff Boy x Girl Side ships ---- ⚠ I own none of...
10K 116 17
You are a new freshman heading to Phoenix Drop High. You were home schooled for middle school and some of elementry. Which means this will be your fi...