Through the Years with Nick a...

Bởi Myabobiya2

This story starts off with married 24 and 23 year old Nick and Charlie. The couple let you in on their now bu... Xem Thêm

Recap
Big Day
Something special
News
Appointment
A week in
Away
Away Pt.2
To do list
Christmas festivities pt.1
Christmas festivities pt.2
Arrival
Arrival pt.2 (just smut)
When in Greece
Day 6!!!
You're not here
Just pick up
Home
Idk what to do...
Baby shower!!
Rugby game
Drunken words are sober thoughts
Convos
Pickles and plans
Valentine's Day pt.1
Valentine's Day pt.2
Names
Ollie?!?
Ollie pt.2
Ollie pt.3 (last part)
Hell week!!
Reveals
3rd Anniversary
Sarah
Wtf!?!??
Schedule
Induced
Baby Rome
First night home
Nick in Paris!!
"I don't want you here"...
Unwanted
The "Special" Cafe
Semis
Finals...with a twist
Article aftermath

Antiseptics...

688 19 14
Bởi Myabobiya2

-short chapter again...sorry🫣 2300 words

Charlie:

It's Sunday night and Nick and I are recapping on this weekend, but also preparing for the upcoming week. It was amazing having him with me 24/7 for a couple days, but it's a new week.
On Saturday, I had called Ollie, telling him that we couldn't go to the facility because training was canceled. I also told him about nicks chin, he ended up being a lot more worried than I thought he would so we picked him up and spent the day with him, it was fun.
Today was a lot more chill!! We had a very slow morning before we got up and went to a cafe for breakfast. After, we came home and watched a movie....not really but Nick was much more entertaining. We also took Nellie on a walk before actually watching a movie this time. We had leftovers for dinner, and nicks cookies for dessert, but now we're here, in the bathroom, post shower, practically fighting each other!!

"Nick, you have to clean it with alcohol" I say trying to put the wipe on his chin, but Nick has my wrist in a tight grasp. "No it burns" "it's supposed to, it kills the bacteria. Now cmon and stop acting like a baby" "a baby, you're the one treating me like I am" Nick scoffs "then you do it" "...no" Nick says and I chuckle "Nick, please just do this, I'm tired" "ok then let's go to bed" he says standing up from the edge of the toilet seat where he was sat. "baby, we can't do anything until you let me clean it" I say pushing him back down to sit. Nick sighs, leaning back against the toilet seat.
The bathroom falls silent for a few minutes before I speak again. "Do you hate me?!" "What no...I do hate antiseptic wipes though!" "If you love me, you'll let me do this" I say looking at Nick directly in his eyes. He looks away from me "that's not fair and you know it" "it's not fair that it's almost 11pm, and I'm stuck in the bathroom with my rugby player husband who can't handle a fucking alcohol wipe" "you're the one keeping us in here. I already said we should just go to bed" "Nicholasss" I groan out " don't call me that" he mumbles under his breath with an attitude "then c'mon"
The bathroom went silent again, but while it did, I was thinking about how I can get this over with. He'll just get mad if I keep calling him a baby or his full name, so maybe I'll just try to hype him up...even if it's just for an antiseptic.
"If I give you a countdown and then do three swipes... can you deal with that?!" I ask as he brings his hands to cover his eyes "three exact?!" "Yes!" "Ok,ok, but you can't go over." "I know, I know " I say getting closer to him as his eyes stay on my hand that's holding the wipe "ok wait, let me hold your hand" he says grabbing for it. "No, you'll try to push me away" I smile, knowing that I'm 100% right. Nick pulls me in by my waist, placing me right between his legs. He wraps his arms around me, interlocking his hands once they reach my back. "Ok, go" he says. I chuckle at how tight his eyes are shut. "5.4.3.2.1" I countdown and do my three swipes "fucking hell" he groans out through his teeth "this is worse than actually busting my chin, I swear" he says as I'm laughing. Once he's out of shock, Nick looks up at me "are you laughing at me while I'm in pain?!?" He asks, sounding so offended " you're so dramatic!!" I say in between giggles.

I rub the ointment on and then place the bandage on the scar. I give Nick a peck before walking away "did you act like this with the actual medic?!" I ask as I get into bed. Nick follows after me " no, she snuck it on me, I thought it was just gauze" he says "I should've done that" "absolutely not" Nick says cuddling into me, running his fingers through my hair " correct me if I'm wrong, but you can manage being tackled for a living, but not an antiseptic wipe" "correct" Nick says confidently "yea...what I thought!!"

****NEXT MORNING (Monday)****

Charlie:

I thought it was gonna be the same old normal Monday where I get up, go to work, come back home, and wait what feels like ages to see Nick, but it wasn't

"Am I up early" I groan out to Nick who's staring at me and playing in my hair. "Mmm, it's 6:18am" he says and I just adjust myself into nicks arms more until I realize "why are you still here?!" "I have a check up at 10:00 so coach said to just come in after, but I can leave if you want!!" "No" I say, practically on top of him now. "Yeaa that's what I thought" Nick says, leaving a kiss on my forehead and probably smirking.
We stay in bed for a little longer until Nick reminds me I have to actually do things today. "It's 6:30" I groan out loud, squeezing him tighter. "C'mon, get ready and I'll make your lunch and breakfast" Nick says now just kissing me all over until I pull away, finally sitting up "do want anything in particular?!" Nick asks me, referring to my breakfast and lunch "are you on the menu?!" ".....I'm gonna go before you're late to work" Nick says getting up to walk downstairs.

I take a very quick shower before changing into my clothes. I threw on one of the last pair of jeans that actually fit, a school shirt, and then a fuzzy jumper on top. I fix up my hair and then head downstairs.
"Hey good lookin' " Nick says glancing up at me "I think I need to start buying maternity clothes. I really just want to wear your sweatpants all day" I sigh as Nick chuckles at me "we can look for some tonight" he says.
I watch Nick fix my lunch as I eat the breakfast that he made me. "Do you just want cheese and mayonnaise on this sandwich" Nick asks "Ermm..." "do you want a sandwich" "not really" I sigh "ok, we have leftovers and protein lunchables too, any of that?!?" I took too long to respond so Nick just took it as a no. "are you craving something, love?!" "Umm-chocolate...and pretzels" I say. Nick walks over to the pantry "like...these" he asks, holding up chocolate covered pretzels. I debate about them in my head, but that's not what I really wanted "no...I wanted them like separate" "Ermm ok" he says walking back into the pantry. "Anything else?!?" "Not really" I say, starting to feel bad " ok, I'll cut you some fruit and a granola bar for now, and we'll just have to pick some up later" "ok" "I need you to actually eat it though" Nick says, looking up at me "I will I promise!"
Nick finishes making my lunch, and I finish my breakfast and brushing my teeth before I have to head out. He walks me out to my car while carrying my bags. "Let me know how your appointment goes" I say as I get into my car "I will...love you" "I love you" he kisses me and then closes the door, waiting for me to drive off before heading back inside.

Multiple hours have passed, and I've gotten through almost three classes with only two more to go.
The lunch bell should ring any minute now, so I've gotten the kids to clean up all instruments before grabbing their lunch bags and lining up by the door
Once the bell actually goes off, I walk the kids down the corridors to head to the cafeteria. As we pass the main office, I notice this tall, buff guy holding a bag of pretzels in one hand, and chocolate in the other, couldn't have been any other than my Nick. He beams at me as I walk by, but I just smile to myself and shake my head.
After leaving the kids in the lunch room, I walk back to my room, passing the office again only to see that Nick wasn't there. I just kept walking until I get to my room, hoping that the office ladies just let him through.
"Thought you left me" I say smiling at the sight of Nick sitting at my desk "as if" he scoffs and I laugh. I may or may not have forced him to watch clueless with me !! I walk over to him sitting on my desk "these are for you....there's more at home for when you get there!!" he says handing me the pretzels and chocolate "thank you baby!!" I say smiling, leaning down for a quick kiss.
"How was the doctor?!" "Oh yea, she gave me this because I told her about my hatred for antiseptic wipes" Nick says, handing me a sticker with music notes. "You're ridiculous, you know that right" "I'll take my sticker back!!" "Too late" I say with a smirk, already adding it onto my water bottle.
We talk for 10 minutes before Nick had to leave for rugby, and I soon had to pick up the kids and continue the work day!!

Nick:

Today's training session was so good, and I'm not gonna lie, it was probably because I didn't have to wake up as early just to have the same old morning meeting.

I've already left the facility and I'm actually in our home's driveway. "Helllloooo!!" I sing out once I walk through the door. I set my things down and walk towards the kitchen which is where char usually is when I'm first home. "Hi baby!!" I say, turning his head to face me instead of his laptop screen. I kiss his lips "hmm, you taste like chocolate" I smile, walking away for a drink "dinners on the stove when you're ready" char says to me. I look over and notice the small serving of chicken teriyaki, broccoli, and rice. I walk over to make sure I'm not seeing things "Ermm...did you eat...without me?!?" I ask, moving my attention from the stove to Charlie. He lifts his chin up as if he's listening, but he doesn't respond as he continues to type away. I walk over to the counter, moving his laptop from under his fingertips "Charles Francis...did you eat without me?!?" "Excuse you, and no...I did not!!" Charlie says, taken aback "oh...are we sharing that then" "no, it's for you!!" He says trying to take his laptop back, but i pull it in closer to me. I frown up my face "so what are you eating?!" "Ermm, pretzels...and chocolate...and pickles" he says, not even making eye contact with me, knowing that I wasn't gonna let that fly "um... absolutely not, and since when were the pickles back?!" I sigh "Nick!!! Everything else just fast bad" "you can't just eat pickles, pretzels, and chocolate!!! It's not good for the baby or you" "well the baby is the one who requested it sooo" Charlie smirks "well they told me that they want real food too" I say going to look in the refrigerator for something else to make that he'll eat. I grab his go to...cucumbers, mayonnaise, and white bread. "Cucumber sandwich and mangoes. Then you can have your junk!!"
I make his meal, putting it on a plate, and putting my own in a bowl before walking it over back to the island where Charlie is sat. "Thanks I guess" Charlie says with an attitude that makes me laugh "you're so welcome baby"
We both dig in and start conversations about our day until Charlie gets up and offers me a drink. "Water please" I say before continuing on with our convo. He sets down the water in front of me, but also slides a pickle jar across the counter. I look back at Charlie confused "um you still have two squares left" " I know" he says, walking back over with a straw in hand. When I finally realized, it was too late "absolutely fucking not Charlie!!" He puts the straw in his mouth, making direct eye contact with me as he drinks pickle juice straight from the jar. "Oh I'm gonna be fucking sick" I gag as he just laughs at me.
I was done eating after that so I started cleaning the kitchen while Charlie ate his current cravings. When I was done, I went upstairs to take a shower before going back downstairs with a basket full of everything for my chin. I went into the living room where Charlie was and handed him the basket, he sighs immediately "do I need to offer you a sticker so that you can act accordingly" "haha, so funny" I say plopping down on the couch next to him. I look up as Charlie stands to where he can look down at me. The first wipe was normal, but the second was an antiseptic. I wasn't as bad as last night, only took three countdowns. He put the ointment and then the bandage on. "You did good!!" Charlie says leaning down to go in for a kiss "no, pickle breath" I say putting my hand on his chest to stop him. "Nuh uh...I brushed them when you took a shower" Charlie says. In that case, I pull him in and immediately regret it "fucking hell, you liar!!"

A/N: I'll bring back long chapters soon dw...I just thought this was a fun one!! ALSOOO idk if it's just me but joe's broadway debut has been everywhere and I'm loving it ngl!!!
Thx for reading xxxx

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

8.1K 198 24
Nick and charlie have been going out for a little over a year, and they are ready to take their relationship further, but can anyone break these two...
14K 169 18
This fanfic is continuing on from the end of volume 4, nick and Charlie are so happy together, Charlie is still struggling a little bit and nicks try...
36K 231 15
TW this story contains: Smut(will be a warning before) Explicit language Fluff (no tw needed) maybe angst -> fluff or smut Aftercare (always needed)...
14.9K 493 14
Highest ranks: #2 in #heartstopper 🍂 #1 in #charliespring 💛 This Heartstopper AU diverges midway through Alice Oseman's novella "Nick and Charlie...