Reaction to Tensura

Від armaghan_ror

Hey everyone, this will be quite a typical Tensura reaction. In which a supernatural entity kidnaps the chara... Більше

Introduction
Prologue
Special: Top 20 (Part 1)
Special: Top 20 (Part 2)
Special: Top 20 (Part 3)
Special: Top 20 (Part 4)
Prologue: Death and Reincarnation
Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 3 and 4
Chapter 6 to 8.5
Chapter 8.6 to 12
Chapter 13 to 17
Chapter 18 to 22
Chapter 23 and 24
Chapter 25 to 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter No. 40
Chapter 41
Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)
Chapter # 43
Break: New Guests
Chapter # 45
Chapter # 46
Chapter # 47
Break: Slime Stroke
Chapter # 48
Chapter # 49 (Butterflies of the Night)
Chapter # 50 (Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Part 2)
Chapter # 51
Chapter # 52 (Part 1)

Chapter # 44

2.5K 83 17
Від armaghan_ror

After the end of the battle, Rimuru was examining Phobio, and noticed something strange and asked his partner Great Sage for an explanation.

Kenya= What is that in his chest?

Alice= Yeah it looks really weird.

Gale= That looks like a heart of some sort.

Elalude= Don't tell me is this....?

Elmesia= Charybdis's Core am I right, Rimuru?

Rimuru= Yes you are correct.

Great Sage= <Phobio is okay. But Phobio and Charybdis have 90 percent merged. In less than an hour he will revive as Charybdis once again.>

Rimuru= <So little time.>

At this Rimuru began to do the work.

Carrera= Well it makes sense. Charybdis is a spiritual being after all, so it isn't going to die just like that.

Hinata= Still reviving in under an hour is quite fast.

Luminous= Given that it isn't as strong as the other Spiritual beings and is quite on the weak side when compared to the others. So, it makes sense why it would revive so quickly.

Tiss= So now that Phobio and Charybdis have merged does that mean they are the same being now?

Leon= No they have only merged ninety percent. And even if they would have merged fully it still would had been an unstable merger and would had resulted in the death of Phobio.

Fuze= And why is that?

Shizu= Because two souls can't inhabit the same body unless it's a spirit possession situation.

Leon= That's correct.

Elmesia= My Leon, it looks like your student still has a lot of knowledge that you taught her all those years ago.

Shizu= I was not going to forget all the important details.

Leon= Well it is a good thing you didn't as this way you were able to become a successful hero without much difficulty.

Rimuru= Without much difficulty huh?

Leon= Yes that's what I just said.

Veldora= (Oh brother here we go again.)

Rimuru= You are saying that having to control a raging fire spirit that wants to destroy everything,

And kill your loved ones is not difficult.

Leon= I said it wasn't much difficult. Being a hero is never easy. It is always a difficult and uphill struggle.

Rimuru= How would you know about that?

Leon= Because I was once a hero.

Rimuru= What?

Ramiris= That is true, Rimuru. He really was a hero back in the day.

Elmesia= Yeah it was quite fun back then.

Rimuru= (What should I do? I want to hate him so much but the more I get to know about him it just seems like he is a guy that I just misunderstood.)

Rimuru= <What should I do, Ciel?>

Ciel= <That choice is ultimately yours to make so I won't interfere.>

Rimuru= <I can't make a damn choice right now Ciel so that is why I am asking you this.>

Ciel= <Ok dear. If you insist this much then this is my opinion. I think it would be right if you stop hating him now. As it is not going to benefit you at all. However, you don't need to like him or anything. You can just stay neutral.>

Rimuru= <I will think about, dear.>

Yuuki= So anyway Rimuru-san what are you going to do now.

Rimuru= You are about to see it anyway. So why should I bother?

Yuuki= Huh? Ok.

Rimuru= (Yuuki, hopefully during this reaction I would be able to see if you are an enemy or not.)

Milim= What are you doing?

Rimuru= It will revive if I leave him as he is. So, I am going to separate Charybdis and Phobio.

However, separating Charybdis from Phobio wasn't something easy as Charybdis is a spiritual life form. And if separated it will flee and find a new host. However, Rimuru had a plan.

Rudra= Yes that is what makes defeating Spiritual beings so difficult. As you need to be strong enough to damage their spiritual beings or have a weapon or attack that can damage Spiritual beings. All of which you don't have.

Velgrynd= Yes that is the case. So how are you going to defeat him without damaging Phobio?

Because that is the only reason it is being difficult for you so far. Otherwise Milim is right there as a massive power source.

Milim= Yeah, I could have destroyed him without any difficulty.

Carrion= But that wouldn't have been what Rimuru wanted right?

Milim= Yes.

Rimuru= I will invoke [Gluttony] and [Degenerate] at the same time.

Rimuru= <Great Sage maintain both skills, I will take care of the rest.>

Great Sage= <Yes.>

As Charybdis was being removed from Phobio it was absorbed with [Gluttony]. And the plan was a success.

Guy= Oh so that is what you are doing. You are separating Charybdis from Phobio using [Degenerate] and absorbing the removed Charybdis with [Gluttony].

Velzard= Pretty great of an idea.

Carrera= Was this your idea or your partner's?

Rimuru= Yeah this was mine.

Rudra= I want to know more about this partner of yours. Just what is she?

Rimuru= Yeah, I knew that.

Guy= I feel you Rudra I am also patiently waiting for the revelation.

Dagruel= Would you have been able to do this if she wasn't helping you?

Rimuru= No, it would have been extremely difficult and could have led to trial and error.

Gazel= Which could have lost you valuable time?

Rimuru= Exactly.

After some time, Phobio woke up. And apologized.

Phobio= I am sorry. I deeply regret my own decision. What I have done is of my own free will, and it has nothing to do with Lord Carrion's orders. So, I beg you to please spare my life.

Dino= Well now he has finally cooled down. He isn't a hot head anymore.

Dagruel= Of course he realized, what he was doing, and how that can be a big problem.

Rigurd= So apologizing is the only thing he can do now.

Rigur= Of course.

Ultima= He was also trying his best to make sure that Carrion is not to blame.

Rudra= Well it makes sense. Because that could lead to a war between Eurazania and Tempest and given that Milim is with Tempest.

Velgrynd= That would be a disaster for Eurazania.

Rimuru decided to spare him, because first he didn't want to kill him anyways and second, they needed information.

So Treyni and other asked him several questions. After the conversation and combining the knowledge from Treyni, Geld, Gabiru, Kijin and Treyni. They came to the conclusion that these three masked clowns named Laplace, Tear and Footman were part of some Moderate Harlequin alliance however, they didn't know what their motives were.

However, according to Milim, it looked like Gelmud was the one behind the orc invasion, when it actually was Clayman.

Rimuru= Why do you think of that?

Milim= Clayman is a sly one, he is the only one who does things like this.

Rimuru= Ok we will think about that later.

Clayman= You uncovered quite a bit about the Moderate Harlequin Alliance with just that much knowledge.

Testarossa= Well all of them were together at the same place so it makes sense why they were able to figure almost everything out.

Rimuru= The only thing we weren't able to figure out was that they have a leader named Lord Kazalim and that Clayman is also a member of the alliance.

Clayman= You wouldn't have learned that any other way.

Veldora= But we were able to learn that because you weren't able to keep your mouth shut.

Clayman= ....

Rimuru= Ha not bad Veldora.

Veldora= Thanks Rimuru.

Velgrynd= (He really has gotten quite attached to Rimuru.)

Rimuru then told everyone to rest. And also told Phobio to take care of himself on his way back. At this Phobio was like they were just going to let him go.

Fuze= Yeah it makes sense why he would say that?

Elalude= Yeah like he just endangered the entire forest nearly caused the deaths of many of his subordinates. So, he is going to just leave him?

Diablo= Well if he had caused a few deaths then he wouldn't have been this lucky.

Rimuru (with a scary face) = Diablo.

Diablo= I am sorry Rimuru-sama I would not say anything like that.

Rudra= (He really has that Primordial under his foot.)

At this Rimuru said because he was being controlled so it wasn't really his fault, and no one was really hurt.

Rimuru= Of course, if Milim has a problem with it.

At this Milim said that she didn't mind.

Velzard= Well if Milim would have decided to not forgive him you wouldn't have been able to do anything.

Frey= Not really as Rimuru has found her weakness.

Velzard= You mean Food yeah that can work.

Velgrynd= Still why did you decide to forgive him that easily?

Milim= Well at first, I wanted to Slug him but then I relented.

Luminous= So you did think of that, I guess that was your way of showing restraint.

Milim= You got that right.

Milim= Isn't that right Carrion?

At this Carrion appeared from behind.

Carrion= So you noticed Milim?

He thanked them for sparring Phobio's life.

Jeff= How long were you there?

Carrion= Quite a while actually. I wanted to show up when they would have left or grab him as he was coming back.

Benimaru= So you had no intentions of showing yourself.

Carrion= Of course, I wanted to stay hidden. But well, you can't stay hidden from Milim.

At this Rimuru introduced himself as the Ruler of the monster country Tempest.

At first Carrion was going to disrespect Rimuru.

But then he noticed his aura and spoke.

Carrion= You absorbed the orc lord didn't you.

At this Rimuru transformed into his human form and...

Rimuru= Yeah, and what of it?

At this he began to laugh and apologized for his stupid subordinate.

Carrion= No wonder Milim is interested in you.

Luminous= So you noticed outright that Rimuru isn't normal.

Carrion= Yeah that was hard to miss.

Dino= Finally someone who isn't a complete idiot.

Elalude= Huh?

Dino= You have seen how until now everyone except Milim as soon as they look at Rimuru, they disrespect him as a mere slime can never rule a forest and never use their brain.

Rudra= So finally someone used their brain.

Dino= Yeah.

Carrion= Thanks? I guess.

Guy= There is a reason why I had so much hope for him, he could have been a great Demon Lord.

Carrion= Sadly that is not how faith goes.

Carrion= As an apology, I will take any request you have for me.

Rimuru was taken back by this.

Rimuru= In that case I want you to sign a non-aggression pact with us.

Carrion= That is all? Then I Beast master Carrion swears that Eurazania will not bear its fangs towards you.

Elalude= You signed your treaty just like that.

Shuna= That is how Rimuru-sama does things.

Kenya= Yeah like how he entered into an alliance with King Gazel this casually.

Elalude= When you say it like that is also, how we established our relations with tempest.

Elmesia= So basically like to do things like this quickly and without a care for formalities.

Rimuru= Yeah something like that.

Then Carrion did something that shocked Rimuru. He hit Phobio so hard that he was close to death.

Carrion= Honestly what I am going to do with you.

Alice= Why you did that for?

Carrion= He had caused a very big scene and had gown against my order so that was the punishment.

Chloe= Still it looks like he is going to die.

Carrion= Oh that is nothing. He can tank hits much harder than this.

Shion= Like when he tanked Milim-sama's punch.

Carrion= Yeah this is nothing compared to that punch of Milim.

Alice= But he is bleeding like crazy.

Rimuru= That's what I was thinking.

Carrion= He will be fine.

Carrion told Rimuru that in a few days their envoy would come to Tempest.

Then after that things started to go back to normal, Fuze and the idiots return back to Bulmund.

Rimuru explains the whole Milim situation to Dorf and after that Gazel invites Rimuru as a state guest.

The diplomatic relationship between Eurazania and Tempest also grows as they plan to send delegations.

Testarossa= So now things have gone to normal.

Shuna= Yeah apart from all the diplomatic situations that are happening right now.

Shizu= I guess that is how your time goes. A big event happens which shakes the world and then there is peace then another event and then peace.

Rimuru= Yes, due to these breaks in between the events we don't get overwhelmed.

Meanwhile, Rimuru and Milim also train from time to time.

Milim= You would make a great Demon Lord.

Milim= You were saying that again and again but, in the end, you did become the Demon Lord.

Rimuru= No one knows what will happen in the future Milim. So, I didn't know what the future will demand.

Rimuru= Like I have said before I don't care about that.

Then suddenly one day Milim just gets up and leaves.

Milim= Don't worry, I will put a good word for you to the other Demon Lords.

Carrera= She left just like she came.

Ultima= Like a storm.

Rimuru= Well it isn't a bad thing.

Milim= Huh?

Rimuru= This way you can at least have peace of mind Rigurd.

Rigurd= Yes Rimuru-sama.

Milim= *pouts*Hmf.

After she was gone Rimuru began to go back to his office when he noticed someone sitting on a tree trunk. It was Shizue Izawa. And she soon disappeared.

At which Rimuru decided.

Rimuru= (It's about that I resolve that girl's regrets.)

Yuuki= So this is from where you start to make your way for Ingrassia.

Rimuru= Not really immediately. But after dealing with a couple of diplomatic businesses, yeah, I left for Ingrassia.

Chloe= I am sorry sensei, but I wanted to ask you something.

Rimuru= What is it, Chloe?

Chloe= How were you able to see Shizu-sensei's spirit.

Shizu= That wasn't my spirit.

Kenya= Then what was it.

Veldora= Something akin to hallucination.

Rimuru= According to the theory of Great Sage. Because I absorbed Shizu a part of her is inside me which is why I can see something like this.

Ultima= At least this time you have an explanation on why you can see things that you shouldn't be able to.

Rimuru= Oh come on.

Carrera= Still it wasn't as Rimuru himself figured it out, it was his partner again.

Diablo= Alright that's it!

As Diablo charges towards Carrera.

Carrera= Haha, bring it on!

And she readies her nuclear magic and what happens next?

BOOM!!!

Total Word Count= (2441 Words)

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

679K 1.1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charm🤦🏻‍♀️😭
359K 10.5K 17
Summary 3 men kidnapped by a magical castle and locked in a room to sort out their differences.... The world will never be the same again... ********...
622K 17.9K 30
[COMPLETED; BOOK 2 OUT] "You stole my tech." "Technically we took it back." "Technically we took it first so it's ours." "Technically I could easily...
11.8K 162 14
You know what you came for, you've seen other works abour characters watching their anime so lets just jump right into it All images, art, characters...