𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬

By daisywrtss

𝐓𝐨 𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐜𝐫𝐮𝐬𝐡 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 �... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬, 𝐓𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐞𝐬 & 𝐃𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐫𝐛
𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝟐. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞
𝟑. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐬 𝐇𝐢𝐦
𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀𝐫𝐞 𝐀 𝐉𝐞𝐫𝐤
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐈𝐬 𝐇𝐮𝐫𝐭
𝟔. 𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲
𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐞
𝟖. 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝𝐬 𝐆𝐨𝐚𝐥
𝟗. 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝟏𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐠
𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐. 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐨𝐩𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟑. 𝐃𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐦
𝟏𝟒. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐅𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐥𝐲
𝟏𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩𝐥𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟔. 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭
𝟏𝟕. 𝐇𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐭
𝟏𝟗. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤𝐬
𝟐𝟎. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰
𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐛𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝟐𝟒. 𝐂𝐚𝐫𝐞
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐡𝐲𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬
𝟐𝟔. 𝐄𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐬
𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬
𝟑𝟎. 𝐇𝐞𝐫 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚𝐢𝐧
𝟑𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐬𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨𝐫 𝐇𝐞𝐫
𝟑𝟒. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝟑𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐞𝐫
𝐈𝐦𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟔. 𝐇𝐢𝐬 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟕. 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐬
𝟑𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞𝐦
𝟑𝟗. 𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐊𝐢𝐬𝐬

𝟏𝟖. 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐭

677 57 12
By daisywrtss

I swear to my exams man... If you guys will not vote then I will not update from next week because my exams are going. And after my exams will over then I will update once in a week. I am not saying that brooo mere toh itne log dekh rahe hain, main famous ho gayi. It's nothing like that. Tum 20 log dekhte ho 10 to vote kar hi sakte ho lekin nahi 50% bhi vote nahi karte aur yeh mereko demotivate kar raha hai. Accha nahi likhti toh batao I will try to improve myself but will not stop writing because I am not that girl who will give up easily. I will try to improve my vocabulary, grammar and everything which could make my story better. But please vote 🥺.

Author

Ruhaan was so so happy today as he was selected in a singing audition. He always wanted to be a singer but his father told him to do business. To keep the request of his father he agreed to do business but he never left singing. Today, he participated in an audition and got selected. When the judges got to know that he is Ruhaan Raichand, CEO of Raichand Enterprises, they already selected him before listening to him but Ruhaan told them to select by his talent not by his fame.

He was standing outside calling his girlfriend, his love of life.

Avantika.

"Hello." Avantika responded from the other side.

"Avniiiii, I got selected. I got selected in a singing audition." Ruhaan said jumping on the ground.

"Really? Oh my God! I am so proud of you Ruhaan. I am so much happy for you." Avantika exclaimed her happiness.

"Yeahhhh!!!!" Ruhaan shouted there not caring about the confused gazes falling on him.

"Avni, please come to the café. I want to spend my special day with you. Pleaseeee. I have a surprise for you also. Please come to the café." He requested her.

He has booked the whole café to celebrate his special day. As time was short, he told Kabir to decorate the café with simple things. He knew that Avantika likes simple things.

"But Ruhaan-

"Pleaseeee na Avniii. Avantikaaaa I want to spend some time with youuuu." Ruhaan whined like a kid.

"Okay baby. I will reach there in 30 minutes." Avantika agreed.

"Yesss!!!" Ruhaan said and hung up the call.

He drove towards the café and reached there. The café was decorated so beautifully by Kabir. Ruhaan placed a vase of roses on the table where they both will sit. He has also brought a ring to propose her. To ask her for marrying him.

They are in relationship from 5 years. And he wanted to promote their relation. He wanted to make Avantika his wife. His heart was beating so fast to propose her. He was nervous and at the same time he was excited.

"Ruhaan!" Kabir called him.

"Kabir, thank you so much for the decorations." Ruhaan thanked him.

"No need, it is my duty." He said.

"Yes, but still thanks." Ruhaan told.

"Your most welcome. I should leave then or you love birds will be disturbed by me." He said and hugged Ruhaan before leaving from there.

Ruhaan sat on the there and took out a small box from his pants pocket. He opened it and there was a diamond ring in that.

"Today, I will confess all my feelings to you, Avni. I want you to be my wife from my girlfriend. You are the best girl for me. You are the most sweetest girl I have ever known. Thank you for coming into my life Avni. I love you so much. Will you marry me?" Ruhaan was practising how to ask her for marrying him. He was hell nervous.

On the other side, Avantika was driving towards the café but her eyes fell on a guitar shop. She thought to gift a guitar to Ruhaan.

"He will also give me a surprise. I should also give him a gift." She said to herself and got out of her car and went inside the shop.

She started to select a guitar for him. She was trying to select the best guitar for him.

She loves Ruhaan more than he loves her so she wanted to express her love by giving him a beautiful guitar. After sometime she saw a dark brown guitar which was the colour of his eyes.
She selected that for him and bought it.

She went out of the shop and drove towards the café.

In the café, Ruhaan was sitting there with a pout on his face. He was looking at his wristwatch again and again.

"Avni has said that she will reach here in 30 minutes but it's already 45 minutes. When will she come?" Ruhaan sighed.

Few minutes passed as his phone rang. He saw the caller ID and it was Avantika. He smiled brightly and received the call.

"Hello? Avni, why are you so late? Where are you? Are you coming or not?" Ruhaan asked her without stopping.

"Hello." An other woman voice came from the other side.

"Hello, who is this? What are you doing with my Avni's mobile?" He asked hesitated.

"I am sorry Mr. but the girl you are talking about has met with an accident. I mean the girl from which the phone belongs." The woman said from the other side.

Ruhaan's heart shattered into pieces hearing the woman. He stood up from the chair and shouted at the woman.

"What the hell are you saying? Are you gone crazy or what? Who the hell are you?"

"I am sorry sir. But don't shout on me. It was my humanity to inform you as I saw the girl lying in the middle of the road. We are taking her to the city hospital. Please come." The woman said and hung up the call.

Ruhaan rushed towards his car and quickly drove towards the hospital. He was just praying to God to keep his Avantika safe. He had never imagined this type of situation. He was driving so fast that sometimes his car got rid of collision with other vehicles. In 10 minutes he reached the hospital.

Parking the car, he ran inside the hospital.

"Avantikaa, avantika." He shouted.

"Excuse me sir, it's a hospital. Please behave politely. You cannot shout here. Patients are resting." A nurse said.

"I know that but can you please tell me in which room Ms. Avantika Malhotra has got admitted?" He asked the nurse as tears welled up in his eyes.

After his family if he love anyone so much then that person is Avantika. Even he has considered Avantika as his family. His heartbeats were racing insanely in each passing moment.

The nurse got the details about Avantika and told him.

"Sir, the patient is in room no. 386." The nurse said and Ruhaan quickly walked towards the room. He rubbed his face with his shirt's sleeves.

He reached the room and saw that a woman was sitting there.

"Excuse me, are you the one who called me from Avantika's mobile?" Ruhaan asked the woman.

"You mean the girl in room 386?" The woman asked him thinning her brows.

"Ye- yes."

"Yes, I called you. Actually she was lying in the middle of the road. I saw her and her car was damaged completely. I saw a bag and took out her mobile and called you. There was also a guitar in that car which police took. You can talk to the police if you want that guitar." The woman said.

"Okay. Thank you."

"I should leave then." The woman said and left from there.

After sometime the doctor came from that room and Ruhaan stood infront of him.

"Dr. How is she?" Ruhaan asked the doctor.

"The girl inside? Oh, her state is critical. Actually her head got hitted so hard. She has lost so much blood. Her nerves are damaged. We are trying our best. There are less chances for her to stay ali-

"No, you have to save her. You freaking have to save her. Call all the doctors of this world but my Avantika should be cured." Ruhaan said cutter off the doctor.

"We are trying our best. Now everything is up to God." The doctor said and left from there.

Few hours passed and a female doctor came from the ICU.

"Excuse me Dr. How is Avantika?" Ruhaan asked as soon as he saw the doctor.

The doctor lowered her head and said

"I am sorry sir, but this situation is very critical. We are arranging her blood." The doctor said.

"Can I meet her?" Ruhaan asked.

"Umm-

"Please doctor. I just want to see her nothing else." Ruhaan pleaded.

"Okay, just for few minutes." The doctor said and left from there.

Ruhaan went inside and saw his Avantika lying on the bed fighting for her life. He walked towards the bed and sat on the table beside the bed.

He hold Avantika's hands and kissed her palm. Tears filled in his eyes seeing his Avantika in this state.

"I am sorry Avni, it's all because of me. If I had not called you to the café, neither you nor I would have seen this day. I never knew that my stubbornness would cost you so much. I want to spend my life with you Avni. I want to marry you. Please wake up.I'm so sorry, I will never insist on anything again. Open your eyes. I am dying so see your shining eyes. Pleaseee." He said and his tears fell on her hand.

Slowly opening her eyes, Avantika looked at Ruhaan

"Ruh-aan" She said with a broken voice.

He looked at her eyes and smiled.

"Avni." He muttered.

"Why--are you cry--crying?" Avantika asked him noticing his tears.

"I am sorry Avni, it's all because of me. I am so sorry." Ruhaan said again bursting into cries.

"Ruhaan, don't cry." She said in a slow voice.

"Avni, how did this happen?" He asked.

"I--think----the break of my ca--- car got failed but--- but--- when- I ----- went-----to ----the gui-tar- sh-------- Ahnnn

Her words were cut off when she wasn't able to breath. She was trying to breath but she couldn't. Her chest was lifting up and down as she was trying to take breath.

Ruhaan panicked seeing her situation and called the doctor.

"Doctorrr, doctorrrrrrrrrr." He shouted so loudly.

"Doctorrrrrrrrrr."

Avantika was not able to breath properly. Her heartbeats were racing fast and her hands started trembling. She hold her head with her hands and her body lifted up and down.

The doctor came and looked at her. He tried to inject her but it was late.

Avantika's body fall on the bed as she lose her breathing. Her heart stopped beating. She closed her eyes forever.

Ruhaan looked at her body and looked back at the doctor.

"Doct-

"I am sorry, she is no more." The doctor said to Ruhaan.

Ruhaan looked at Avantika and hold her hand.

"Avantikaaaaaaa."

🧿

If anyone get confused then this chapter is only about Ruhaan's past. So this was all about his past. Ek secret reveal hua 👺.

Follow me on Instagram:- daisywrtss
You can get spoilers there.
Do vote, comment and share.
Love you all 🧿❤️
Bye 🍃

Thankyou ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.9K 329 58
" مُـتَـرجَـمـة " || دراما ،، فانتازيا • • • • كانت أقوى سيدة شياطين في الوادي ، ولكنّ المُعضِلة أن قلبها فُتِن بشيطان ، ارتكبت ما هو مُحرّم عليها كـ...
9.9K 374 41
A tale of four youngsters falling in love💗💫🕊️😭
87.1K 5.3K 37
𝙋𝙇𝙊𝙏 𝙋𝙐𝙍𝙀𝙇𝙔 𝘽𝘼𝙎𝙀𝘿 𝙊𝙉 𝘼𝙐𝙏𝙃𝙊𝙍'𝙎 𝙄𝙈𝘼𝙂𝙄𝙉𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉. 𝐀𝐍𝐕𝐄𝐒𝐇𝐀 𝐒𝐄𝐓𝐇𝐈 was nothing but a sunshine in human form. A s...
2.5K 559 38
"..ISHQ kiya hai tumse, tumhara banna chahta hu ab, pati banne ka mauka dogi? " Rudrakash asked kneeling down with Lavender flowers.. A mischievous i...