Mr.CEO and his beautiful baby

By parkkhu8

jikook More

✨to introduce✨
✨part.1✨
✨part.2✨
✨part. 3✨
✨part. 4✨
✨part.5✨
!!notice!!
✨part. 7✨
✨part.8✨
✨part.9✨
✨ part.10✨
✨part.11✨
✨ part.12✨
✨part.13✨
✨part.14✨
✨ part.15✨
✨part.16✨
✨part.17✨
✨part.18✨
💥 .....note.....💥
✨part.19✨
✨ part.20✨
✨ part.21✨
✨ part.22✨
✨part.23✨
✨ part.24✨
✨part.25✨
✨part.26✨
✨part.27✨
✨part.28✨
✨part.29✨

✨part. 6✨

449 21 1
By parkkhu8

Jin's apartment at 11:30
.
.

.

Jimin and jin both sitting in living room jin checking on some of files and Jimin using his phone and as the time door bell ring " I think uncle and aunty are arrived" jin said and stand up to open the door. "Hyung you go and put your files I will go and open the door." "hmm." Jimin said and go to open the door. Jimin opened the door and Mr and Mrs Jeon look at his with wide smile and jimin smile back and said"uncle aunty come inside we are waiting for you. " Jimin wide open the door and" oo my sons yeah we are also want to meet you two as soon as possible. And see" Mrs Jeon said and come inside and hugged jimin and Mr Jeon also come in after Mrs Jeon. And he also hug jimin.

And then jin come out room in living room and" uncle aunty you come "jin said and hugging Mr and Mrs Jeon. " Oh son how are you two doing" Mrs Jeon said and smile " we are all good. How about you too" jin asked " we are also good" mr Jeon said and site on couch with mrs Jeon site beside him on couch, jin And jimin also sit other side. " Uncle aunty what you two want for drink" jin asked and smile wide
" nothing son Just site We are coming to meet you two not for drinks ." Mrs Jeon said. "Okay I bring water " jimin said . "Hmm" Mr Jeon said. Jimin stand up and go for bring water. Jimin come back with two glass of water and give mr and mrs Jeon. They drink water and jimin back to put glass. Jimin site after back from kitchen.

"So how your work jin" mr. Jeon ask.
"Oh it's all good" jin reply. " They are chit chatting about rendom things and laughing and some time talking about mr. And Mrs park and that time jimin got emotional and single tear  drop off. Mrs Jeon see and come to jimin and hugged him "shh why are you crying baby I am here when you miss your perents then come to me and you too Jin. I am like yours mother and now you two will call me mom when you miss your perents hmm ok now stop crying " mrs Jeon said and wips jimin tears " hmm " jimin nodded and smiled at her.
Now time is 12pm. "Okay uncle aunty you three talk, I will heat the food and serve it on the dining table."jin said and stand up and go to kitchen to heat food. Jimin and Mr and Mrs Jeon talk in living room.

Some time later " come all food is ready. Jin said and" come uncle aunty"   jimin said and stand up and Mr and Mrs Jeon also stand up form their site.
Three of them come in kitchen and
Site on dinning chair. Jin serving food And also site beside Jimin. " Hmm tasty hmm" Mr Jeon said and enjoying food. "Hmm who make lunch I really want to kiss him" Mrs Jeon said and eat their meal. " It's jin hyung who make " jimin said and smile towards  them

They were talking about random stuff and eating delicious food made by Jin.
They all sitting in living after.
"Okay sons I want to talk with you too some important that's why We come here today." Mr Jeon said and jimin and jin look at him with confused face." Amm what important uncle" jin said. "I fixed your and jimin's  marriage with my sons namjoon and jungkook." Mr Jeon said and Jimin and jin look at him with wide open mouth and all shocked. 

"Whattttt" they both said same time and loudly. "I know you two shock and confuse why I fix yours marriage with my sons without asking you two and without your parmission. But I promised your father is I will take good care you two and get you two married with my sons." Mr Jeon said looking at jimin and jin then Mrs Jeon. " But appa never say this before and how can I get married with a person who I  don't know and never see him once before sorry uncle but I am not ready for marriage." Jimin said sadly. He want to get married and have kids but he didn't want to get married like this.

"I know what you think but your perents come Seoul that day for this, about your marriage but in midway coming Seoul that accident happened and when I bring park and your mom hospital that time park said why he wants to meet me for important talks." Mr Jeon said and look at jimin who looks back with tears in eyes because he miss his eomma appa when Mr Jeon talk about them.

"But uncle I..I.." jin want to say something but Mrs Jeon cut him and said " for yours perents, get you two married with my sons is your perents last wish. For their last wish. Please understand jin, jimin baby. " She looks at jin and jimin with hope full eyes" namjoon and jungkook are ready to marry with you two and I fix yours marriage this sonday." Jimin look at him with wide eyes. " But.." " not more but jiminaa, tell me you can't fullfill your perents last wish. If you don't then we will leave,." Mr Jeon said and stand up. "No no uncle we are agree with you. I agree and jimin also " jin said and stand up from couch. " But jimin don't want to..... ".
" Okay I am ready to get married for my parents wish." Jimin said cutting Mr Jeon word . Mr and Mrs Jeon smile widely they both know if they emotionally blackmail jin and jimin they will definitely agree for marriage. And their plan work right. And jimin, he really don't want to get married but for his family he agree.

"Ohh my sons come give me a huge"  Mrs Jeon said and hug Both brothers
" Thank you my dear, I know you will agree I am really happy and also excited for your marriage. I already arrenge yours and my sons wedding suits. Everything what needs for marriage I arrenge already. You two don't have to do anything. Oh my sons I am really happy for you two." Mrs Jeon said and kiss jin and jimin forehead. Jimin and jin smile towards her. Mr Jeon said " don't worry jimin ,jin I know my sons they are take good care of you two." And hug them. " Hmm " jimin just hummed and smile forcely.

Some time later....
.
.
.

3:00 pm .
.

"Okay sons now we have to go and also have to do arrangements for marriage okay byy sons." Mr Jeon said " okay uncle aunty take care" jimin said and smile and they both go towards exit door and leave from there.

Jimin pov....
.
.
.
Uncle and aunty leave and me and hyung site in living room and I said "  hyung what you think is we are doing is right" " jiminaa for our perents we agree and yes we are doing is right and I honestly said is I am happy, I like namjoon from first when I see him. He is really handsome." Hyung said and blushing and I know hyung like namjoon hyung from starting but what about me I even don't know his face how's he looks like,how's his behaviour I don't know anything about him. I thought and hyung said
" Jimin what are you thinking" " nothing hyung" I said " hmmm come here"  I come near hyung and he hug me and I hug him back. " Don't worry jimin everything will be okay baby."
Hyung said and rolling hand on my back . " But hyung how I never see him before and .... " " Don't think anything go and take rest hmm." Hyung cut me and I just hummed and come in my room.

I come in my room and sleep on bad and look up and think about marriage." I really don't want to get married now but what can I do I don't have any other choice. Aahh. " I talked myself and think about my appa and eomma . " Okay my appa and eomma want this so I fullfill their last wish. I will get married for them. But what will happening after getting married with him if he not respect me , jimin don't think negative and sleep." I said to myself and close my eyes and sleep.
.
.
Jimin pov. End ..

time skip

.

Jimin wake up and look at Wall clock and it's show 6:30 he get up and walk in bathroom. 10 min. Later jimin come in living room and see jin making dinner and he came in  kitchen and said " why not you wake me up early hyung" " oh you wake up hmm because you sleeping peacefully so I think not disturb you." Jin said. Jimin hug him from back and said. " Hmm thanks hyung for coming in my life if you are not how I will live." Jimin said " Shhu don't talk like this baby I am always with you my lil brother hmm." Jin said and smile at jimin. " Yes hyung I love you.'" jimin said . " I love you too baby now leave me I have to make dinner " jin said and jimin leave him and stand beside him and said" what are you making "
" I makeing your favourite dishes" jin said and smile. Jimin widely smile and hugged jin and said. " thank you hyung I really love you."  " Haha ha hmm go and site I will make and bring on dinning table you go and site." Jin smile and said. "Okay hyung "
Jimin said and site on chair. And both are taking about something.

Jin finished cooking and put food on dinning table and site they both start eating. " Hmm hyung yummy hmm."
Jimin said and again eat. "Thanks baby." Jin said. They both finished eating and then Jimin washed the dishes and Jin cleaned the kitchen and came into the living room and site.
Jimin on the tv and they watching the movie.
.
Time skip 10:00pm .
.
.
.
"Okay jimin I am sleeping you also go and sleep good night baby " jin said and kiss jimin forehead. "Good night hyung " they both go in their room and sleep.
.
.

To be continued........

Bye guys
Good night...

.

💜💜💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

353K 14.5K 33
PRINCESS TRILOGY: #2 - Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU -
126K 1.1K 23
Small stories of skz x bottom min Enjoy :)
5.4K 146 5
↑ tae ↓ gguk all taegguk drabbles 💌requests open (smuts from some of my books as well)
34.6K 1.2K 17
A lot of vhope, jikook, hopekook, jihope one shots😋😋 Fluff Smut