The Gilbert siphoner

Por natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... Mais

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Before Sunset 3x21

242 14 0
Por natasha-mikaelson

Elena thought that painting Alaric's room would be good for our family, that it will help us move on. Jenna and Jeremy joined her in painting Ric's room while I avoided this 'family activity' saying I have to go to the cleaning committee.

I arrive at the school and see that Bekah has already arrived. "Hey." I say greeting her sending her a small smile.

"Hi."

"I'm sorry about your mom. How are you doing?" I ask her knowing that even if her mom was evil she still cared for her and loved her.

"Thank you. I know I should hate her for trying to kill me and my family and I do, but she was still my mother." I just nod not knowing what really to say. "And I'm sorry about Alaric, he seemed like a good guy."

"He was." I say and we start cleaning up a mess in a comfortable silence. A little while later I hear door opening and I turn around and see Caroline entering the gym. I just smile at Caroline and Bex and I go back to working while Caroline starts to work.

"Where's Matt?" Caroline asks as she looks around the gym and realizes it's only the three of us because Matt didn't come.

"He bailed. Got called into work at the last minute." I answer.

"Are you kidding me? So, it's just us?" Care asks and I nod.

"Yes, and you're late. Clean up committee started at eight o'clock." Rebekah says.

"It's like 8:02." Care points out.

"Exactly. We managed to turn up on time and I didn't even get to attend the dance that I organized." Bekah says as she walks past Caroline and empties out the trash.

"I'm sorry about your mom. I mean I know you like, hated her and everything, but still...I'm sorry." Caroline says trying to break the ice but Rebekah keeps her face neutral.

"I'm sorry about your teacher. He seemed like a nice guy."

"Yeah. He was."

"I'm gonna get started on the gym." She turns to me and says. "You can stay here and help Caroline."

"Ok" I say. Rebekah leaves but not long we hear her cry out and Caroline vamps speeds towards her. I follow her running towards the direction Caroline and Rebekah went and I am met with the face of the person I never thought I will see again. "This is impossible, you died." I say in shock.

"Good to see you to." Alaric says before rushing towards me with super speed and everything went black.

_________________________________________

I stir awake and I try to see where I am but my sight is still fuzzy. "Good you're awake." I freeze from the shock of hearing Ric's voice but soon I come back to my senses and try to move but see that I am tied to a chair. "Don't waste your energy trying to escape, you'll fail." I look around the room and see that we are in Alaric's classroom. I see Caroline tied as well hissing in pain not far away from me.

"What did you do to her?" I demand.

"She's inhaling vervain with every breath she takes?"

"Why are you doing this?"

"I want to destroy all vampires."

"Aren't you one as well now? So you want to destroy yourself?" I ask and he just ignores me as he takes out his phone and dials some number and puts it on speakerphone. H emotions me to be quit and I obey knowing it will be bad to piss off Ric's evil side.

"Whoever this is, it's not funny." I hear my sisters voice on the phone.

"Well, who else would it be?" Alaric asks.

"Ric?"

"Listen closely, I'm at the school, I have Caroline and your sister, and if you want to keep them alive, I need you to get in your car and come down here right away. If you tell anyone where you are going, I will kill them." He hangs up the phone call and we wait for Elena to come.

_______________________________________

After some time of waiting for Elena, Alaric suddenly says. "Right on time." After few seconds Elena enters Alaric's classroom and sees Caroline and me.

"Let them go, Alaric!" Elena demands.

"Free them yourself." Elena rushes towards me to free me but I point to Caroline and she nods going to help Caroline first instead. She gets down and strokes Caroline's arm soothingly. She starts to gently pull the pencil out of one of Caroline's hands, but Alaric comes up and slams the pencil back down into her hand. Caroline screams and Elena gets up.

"You said that you would let them go!"

"How many times do I have to tell you, Elena? Stop trusting vampires!"  Alaric forces her into the chair as he dips cloth into the vervain mixture and starts to put it back in Care's mouth.

"No, no more, please, no more!" Caroline begs him. Elena gets up."Alaric stop!" Elena says getting up but is pushed back into her seat by Alaric.

"Sit down! This keeps the vervain in her system. It's like inhaling razorblades with every breath." Alaric says as he puts the cloth back in Caroline's mouth. Her skin begins to smoke and burn. She cries and screams in pain. Elena touches her arm.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him finally speaking up after a while of not talking.

"To make it easier on Elena when she puts her out of her misery." He explains to us. Alaric picks up the white oak stake and walks towards Elena.

"What?! No!" Elena protests.

"Isn't this what you wanted, Elena? For me to teach you how to kill a vampire?"

"Why did you take my sister?"

"To use her as leverage against Klaus. When he comes to rescue her I will kill him."

Alaric holds out the white oak stake towards her. "Well, here's a vampire, Elena. Kill her."

"This isn't what I want."

"Of course it is. All those hours you spent training, getting stronger, you could be a hunter, Elena. But you've never actually staked a vampire through the heart." He persistently holds out the stake. Elena stares at it.

"Let's stop playing games. Why are you doing this? What do you want?" I ask tired of playing games with him.

"Because you need me. Because you're two an 18-year-old girls without parents or guidance or any sense of right and wrong anymore."

"First: I'm still 17 and second: we have Jenna."

"She's a vampire."

"Just like you. I mean look at you. "

"How is this right?!" Elena asks.

"She's a murderer. She told me she killed someone and liked it. Now how is that right? Listen, Elena, Ana, your parents led the council. It was their life's mission to keep this town safe. They weren't dead six months before you undid it all." Alaric says as he points at Caroline with a stake.

"You don't know anything about them." I say angry he is bringing our parents into this.

"Why, am I wrong? Do you actually think that they'd be proud of you?" I take a deep breath hoping Alaric will stop talking considering disappointing my parents is one of my biggest fears. He walks towards me and unties my ropes. "If you don't side with the humans, you're just as bad as them. Now one of you kill her." Alaric hands Elena the stake. "Or I'll do it for you and I'll make it hurt. Get up!" Alaric grabs Elena's arm and pulls her out of her seat and pulls me along with them. He leads us in front of Caroline and forces the stake into Elena's hand. He pulls away. Elena stands there with the stake in her hand for a moment, then turns around and tries to stab Alaric. He grabs her wrist before she can. "I thought I taught you better than that."

"You did." I say as I use the time while he is distracted and break the beaker filled with vervain over Alaric's head. He screams in pain and his flesh starts to burn. Elena releases Caroline and urges us to leave. We run away. I look around me but don't see Caroline or Elena near me. Suddenly someone grabs me placing on their chest and placing hand over my mouth to stop me from screaming. 

"It's okay, you're safe." I release a breath I didn't know I was holding as I realize it's only Nik.  I turn around to look at him.  He reaches up for my face and touches the place where I hit my head and probably have dry blood on my face from when Alaric knocked me out. "We'll save Elena. But before that." He bites his wrist and I don't think twice before starting to drink his blood.It heals all my wounds and concussion I probably have. "I want you to go straight home and stay inside. Understand?" He kisses me on the forehead and I have this weird feeling in my stomach after he does that. Just as he is to leave, I take his hand stopping him.

"Thank you." I thank him and let his hand go.

"You're welcome, little siphoner." He speeds away and I go straight home. I see Jenna at home and she asks me a ton of questions, before I excuse myself to go take a shower.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

353K 16.3K 97
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...
87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
447K 11.4K 41
Henrik Mikaelson has been reincarnated as Jeremy Gilbert, the younger brother of Elena Gilbert - the latest Petrova Doppelganger whom Klaus is determ...
21.5K 895 8
ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴋᴀᴍᴀʀɪ ᴀʀɪᴇɴ ꜱɴᴏᴡ ʜᴀᴅ ᴍᴏᴠᴇᴅ ɪɴᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴡɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍʏꜱᴛɪᴄ ꜰᴀʟʟꜱ ᴏʀ ɪɴ ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀꜱ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ꜱᴛʀᴜᴄᴋ ʙʏ ʜᴇʀ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴ ʜᴇʀ ʙᴇᴀᴜᴛʏ !DIS...