The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Do Not Go Gentle 3x20

252 11 1
By natasha-mikaelson

Caroline Forbes being her usual self, early in the morning came barging in my room and dragged Elena and me to help finish decorating for the dance. She was in a hurry and thanks to that I only had about 10 minutes to get ready before leaving the house. So I got dressed in first clothes I found in my closet and put my hair in a messy bun.

Elena didn't tell me what happened between Damon and her on the trip to get Jeremy. But that didn't meter considering the second Jer and I were alone in a room he told me that they kissed, he also told me a bit more about his life in Denver. I know my sister is denying her feelings for Damon because she is cares to much about others opinions. I just wish she would admit having feelings for him.

"So, Alaric is trying to pull himself together." Caroline announces as she, Elena and I are walking through the gym where dance will be held. "Why is that a bad thing?"

"I just...I wish there was something I could do." Elena says as she lifts a chandelier. "Where do you two want me to hang this thing?"

"You know what, if Rebekah wanted to hang this monstrosity she should have shown up to do it herself." Care hands chandelier to a passing student. "Just no!" Care yells. "What are you doing? You can't just hang them!" Caroline says and I turn around and see Matt and Jeremy hanging up stars in the ceiling.

"They're supposed to trickle down." I tell them considering if you are doing something at least do it the right way. "And don't roll your eyes at me Jeremy Gilbert!" I say when I see Jer rolling his eyes at Care and me.

"Trickle, duh!" Matt jokes.

"Look at them all bromancy." Care comments.

"Yeah I asked Matt to help Jeremy readjust. He got him his old job back at the Grill." Elena says.

"That was nice of him."

"Jeremy has got a lot on his mind. The whole thing with Alaric has got him really stressed out."

"You sure it has nothing to do with seeing you and Damon all over each other in a motel?" I ask.

"Where did you hear that?" Elena asks me.

"Jer likes gossiping with me." I tell her.

"So who are you bringing to the dance?" Care asks.

Elena wraps a feather boa around her neck. "What do you mean? I thought you two, Bonnie, and I were going as girl dates."

"Bonnie has a date." Caroline says.

"What?" Elena asks.

"Jamie called and wanted to see her so she asked him." I inform her.

"Hmm."

"So here's a thought, why don't you ask Stefan?" Care suggests.

"I can't ask him on a date, I just made out with his brother."

"All the more reason! Look you're supposed to be figuring out what you want, that's what Stefan wanted you to do, right?"

"Yeah, but-" Care cuts her off.

"But nothing! I've watched The Bachelor, okay? Fair is fair. It is Stefan's turn."

"Yeah and you're not biased or anything." I tell Caroline knowing she is team Stefan.

"I'm sorry, but Stefan is Elena's epic love. And I'm not going down without a fight."

"And neither am I. I'm team Damon." I say and from then on Care and I start bickering about who is the better brother for Elena.

________________________________________

After a 2 hours of getting ready for the the dance I finally got ready. Elena plucked all the courage she had in herself and listen to Care's advice to ask Stefan to be her date for the dance. It's obvious they still have love for each other but that doesn't stop me from believing he is not the right brother for her. "You know I'm the luckiest man at the dance." Matt tells Care and I as we enter the dance.

"And why is that?" I ask.

"I have two dates unlike some unlucky guys with only one or none." Care and I chuckle at his response.

"Sure you are Matt." Care says as she pats his chest and sighs. "Let's get this over with."

"What's he doing here?" Matt asks as he points to Tyler who is greeting people in the crowd. I shrug and Care doesn't says anything as she walk up to Tyler.

"Let's leave Care to deal with him. Want to get a drink?" I suggest.

"Is it spiked?"

"Hopefully, I don't think I can survive this dance without alcohol." Matt goes to get us drinks and my eyes wonder over to Caroline and Tyler talking to Klaus. I quickly walk over to them.

"Hey guys." I greet them and they turn their attention to me. "So what were you talking about?"

"We were just talking about Tyler's return to town, love." Nik tells me

"Great, you know I feel like dancing and Matt doesn't like dancing, so Nik wanna dance?" I ask Klaus hoping to get him away from Tyler and Caroline.

"Isn't usually the man who asks."

"If you don't want to..."

"Never said that." He says as he leads me to the dance floor. I see Caroline mouthing 'thank you' I mouth back 'no problem'. "You look lovely." He tells me.

"You don't look so bad yourself."

"How come you wanted to dance with me, considering you have been avoiding me?"

"I have not been avoiding you."

"You didn't respond to any of my calls or texts."

"I've been busy. With school and Ric's evil half."

"So it has nothing with your attack on my lips."

"I didn't attack you or your lips."

"As you say love." He says and I just roll my eyes. "But just so you know I imagined our first kiss a bit different."

"And how exactly did you imagine it?" I ask curious.

"After a wonderful date I would take you on."

"I'm sure it would be a great date."

"You would've loved the 1920s, Ana. The girls were reckless, sexy, fun. They literally used to dance until they dropped."

"It does sound great."

"I'm leaving town tomorrow." He announces and I look straight in his blue eyes surprise considering Bekah never mentioned this. "I'd invite you to come with me but we both know you're not ready to accept my offer. Perhaps one day, in a year, or even in a century." I raise my eyebrow at this considering I will be dead by then. I don't know if I wanna be a vampire or in my case a heretic and give up a chance of having a family. "You'll let me show you what the world has to offer."

"A century?"

"Well you will eventually become a vampire, well heretic."

"How do you know that?"

"It's Mystic Falls, mortals involved with supernatural either die or become a vampire."

"But I don't know if I wanna be one. I mean, I want to get married, have children, grandchildren and grow old."

"A mortal life will not be enough for you."

"Well I want to experience that mortal life and eventually die from old age."

"So you would leave me to watch you grow old and die." Nik says not sounding to happy with me not wanting to turn.

"You lived a thousand years without me, you'll survive." I say and instantly regretting my words the second I see his hurt facial expression that is soon replaced with angry.

"Mark my words. Simple life won't be enough for you, you will want immortality and what it has to offer." And with that he storms off and I can't help but feel guilt for hurting him. Knowing he truly cares about me. I mean I would gladly be immortal if it means I can still have children or at least a child, or maybe if I have a child or children before turning.

_________________________________________

As always a school dance can't be just a school dance it has to turn in disaster. Esther is back and has trapped all vampires inside the school. I tried siphoning the spell but the barrier burned me the second I touched it. Bonnie being the only witch who doesn't need to siphon was recruited to break the barrier. With me giving her different spells to try.

"She does this all the time, right?" Jamie asks as Bonnie chants a spell.

"What's taking so long?!" Klaus asks and I really want to yell at him to shut up but I'm afraid us arguing would broke Bonnie's concentration on spell. "All boundary spells have a loop hole."

"People are walking right out of the dance, past the barrier." Matt informs us as he enters.

"Matt and I can leave, we can stop Esther ourselves. We just gotta find out where she is." Jeremy suggests.

"It's suicide, Jeremy."You're not going anywhere." Stefan and I say at the same time.

"Suicide would be disappointing me!" Klaus has Jamie in choke hold.

"Now work your magic, witch, or I'll start killing people you fancy."

"Put him down." I order.

"Not until Bonnie gets us out of here." I touch Damon's arm and start siphoning him and I start giving Klaus an aneurysm while also making his blood boil.

"Stop threatening us and let Bonnie do the spell or else I will give you a lot more then blood boil and an aneurysm. Got it." I threaten him and he nods and I stop the spell.

"You're scary when you're angry." Damon comments and I just send him a glare.

_______________________________________

Considering Bonnie didn't succeed in breaking the barrier we decided to try and do a locator spell on Esther and Elena who also seems to be missing.

"Here. Jeremy made a little Gilbert blood donation for your locator spell." Damon says bringing the blood for the locator spell.

"Do you two need to be lurking around?" Bonnie asks Klaus and Damon.

"You're still mad at me for what happened to Abby. Let me apologize. I'm sorry Elijah forced us to turn your mother into a vampire to save Elena's life. Didn't exactly have a choice."

"You did." I say

"No I didn't."

"There's always a choice. But whenever you make one someone suffers." I mean I might want him and Elena to end up together, but that doesn't mean we are suddenly best of friends.

"Let's cut the dramatics and begin, shall we?" Nik says interrupting us.

Bonnie pours the blood onto the map and starts chanting. "Phasmatos Tribum Nas Ex Veras, Sequita Saguines, Ementas Asten Mihan Ega Petous." The blood forms a circular pool that doesn't move. "Esther is fighting me."

"Esther couldn't possibly have this much power. Unless she's channeling something."

"A hotspot?" I ask.

"Get the humans ready. I know where she is."

______________________________________

I go to talk to Klaus who is outside waiting for Bonnie to put the barrier down. "Nik." I call out as I walk towards him. He turns around to face me. "Look, I know you're angry at me for saying I don't want to become a heretic."

"This is not a place or time to talk about that, little siphoner."

"I know, but I still wanna talk about it. I don't understand why is it such a problem that I don't want to turn."

"I don't want to talk about that." He turns to walk away but I grab his hand stopping him from leaving.

"The reason I don't want to be a heretic is not that I prefer mortal life than being immortal, the real reason are my parents. My adoptive parents. They were part of the council that hunts vampires and they hated them. My dad, his brother and all the Gilberts since 1860s were raised to hate vampires. And I don't want them to hate me. If they were here I don't think they would be proud of me. I have friends who are vampires, my aunt is one, also I am actually considering becoming a heretic and..."

"And?"

"And I feel something for you. I'm afraid of falling for you, of getting hurt. I don't even know what I feel, I mean I kissed you because I wanted to and that scares me. A lot. I guess what I'm trying to say is that I do feel something for you, I just don't know what exactly yet. I need time to figure that out."

"Take all the time you need. I'm willing to wait for you, if it means you will be mine one day."

"Thank you." I say than add remembering what he said. "And just so you know, I want be yours, I'm not an object or a property, I'm my own person. I might be with you."

_______________________________________

Bonnie didn't succeed in taking down the barrier, the only reason it was lifted was because Esther was killed by Alaric who she turned into Original vampire hunter. She created him with purpose of killing all vampires. Ric doesn't want to kill anyone so he decided to not complete the transition. And all of a sudden my siblings and I will lose another person we care about. The only family we have left are ourselves and Jenna. After everyone said there goodbyes, I went inside the tomb to say mine. Jenna, Elena and Jeremy said their goodbyes together not wanting or having strength in themselves to say goodbye alone. I didn't want to say goodbye alone either but I just couldn't do it infront of someone else either. "And I thought you said you don't need a babysitter to look after you."

"I thought I didn't need one, plus everybody makes mistakes."

"I can't argue with that." I sit next to him. "What are we all going to do without you?"

"You'll survive and find a way to live your life without me. You, your siblings and Jenna are going to be there for each other.

"I'm not ready to lose you." I say blinking trying to stop tears from falling. "I wish there was a cure or something I could do to fix this."

"Ana, there isn't anything you can do."

"I don't want you to die."

"I don't want to be a vampire. I lived a pretty good life, now it's time for you and your siblings to live yours."

"I will live it for you, even drink a glass or two from bottle of bourbon for you. I'm sure Damon wouldn't mind drinking the rest of the bottle."

"He definitely wouldn't mind." Ric says chuckling.

"Ric, thank you for everything you've done for all of us. I will always remember you." I say as I hug him one last time and exit the tomb.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 156 30
After a case of mistaken identity and being in the wrong place at the wrong time, Amelia Thatcher is kidnapped by vampires Rose and Trevor. When the...
15K 307 20
"𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒐𝒖𝒈𝒉 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒕, 𝑯𝒆 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒎𝒆 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒑." - 𝑻𝒂𝒈, 𝒀𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆...
87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
353K 16.3K 97
Life has been relatively ordinary for Cassandra Gilbert, up until the car crash that killed her parents, and almost claimed her life. But being the...