Unholy (Jenlisa AU)

By vnothappyv011125

"Lust and adultery are sins driven by the devil inside you. To engage in premarital or extramarital sex, befo... More

Synopsis
Chapter 1 (M)
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4 (M)
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8 (M)
Chapter 9
Chapter 10 (M)
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13 (M)
Story Time (Not an Update)
Chapter 14 (M)
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 (M)
Chapter 19 (M)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21 (M)
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26 (M)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29 (M)
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41 (M)
END

Birthday (M) ?

6.4K 128 12
By vnothappyv011125

Jennie's POV

It was noon when I arrived. The house was peculiarly silent. It was reasonable since the children had classes today and would come home later this afternoon. I was starting to get nervous as I called for everyone. The maids didn't even answer me as I walked upstairs as the sound of a music was played.

"Lisa, baby?" I called, and just as I opened and stepped my foot inside, my heart hammered against my chest when I felt a blindfold cover my eyes.

"Happy birthday, my beautiful wife," she whispered against my ear, and her warm breath sent shivers to my spine, which made me weak and helpless as I held her arm.

"Li-"

"Shhh," I gulped hard when she shushed me, her hand going to my arm, sliding it up to shoulder, and I felt her planting kisses up to my neck.

Her soft lips teased my earlobe, and I held my breath . My senses became so sensitive when I could see nothing and just anticipate her touches and teases for me.

I felt my centre became so sensitive, and my pulse flickered on my pussy, making me wet immediately.

Her fingertip travels to my waist and down to the hem of my dress, and I gasp loudly when she rips it.

"Lisa!" I wanted to scold her, but her chuckle just makes my knees shake by what she's doing to me.

I felt my dress fall from the ground, and her cold hands went to my back and draws things I couldn't comprehend. It's making my skin shiver as I keep on whimpering softly.

"I'm still not doing anything, baby, but you're sensitive already," she whispered behind my ears, which made my cheeks heated, and I won't deny,  my body was starting to feel the same as well. 

Lisa's warm fingertips played with the hook of my brassiere before I felt her take it off, and her hands went to the hem of my soaked panties, and I gasped for the second time when she ripped it apart.

"Hands on your back," I obliged, and I whimpered when I felt a cold iron cuff on my hands behind me. I shivered as it was cold, but I felt hot as arousal hit me, building slowly, which made me lose my mind, and my breathing started to get heavy.

"Wife?" I heard her ask, her voice sounding so cold and                    husky which made me bit my lips as my pussy reacted, having this tingling sensation which made me lose control.

As my nakedness was visible for her eyes, I only saw darkness due to the blindfold she had for me, resulting to my own body to be this sensitive and even the warmth of her breath could make me wetter as drops of fluid slowly travels from my thighs down to my legs.

"Fuck!" I heard her cursed, moving closer behind me and I felt her hard manhood pressing on my ass, a thick layer of her jeans was there as a barrier.

I whimper and gasp, trying to hold her body for support when I was about to collapse.

Lisa guided me slowly. Her hands were on my hips, drawing circles near my centre, making it hard for me to walk when she kept on teasing me like that.

"Lisa?" I asked when I didn't feel her presence. I was already kneeling on the bed, and my hands were still cuffed behind me, making it harder for me to move. My chest pounded in excitement, and in fear in where this will be going.

"I'm here, my wife." I heard her behind me.

My loud gasp was heard when she suddenly pushed me, making me lie on my stomach. My head moved to my side, wanting to hear her clearly, but I could only whimper when I felt a cold thing on my back.

Her soft lips trace me with an ice on her mouth. Every time it slides to my skin, send shivers to my nerves as I keep on letting out loud whimpers to her teases.

"Lisa~" I moaned her name when the ice travelled down to my butt cheeks to my inner tights, and I shouted her name when I suddenly felt her cold tongue  on my dripping centre

"Shit! Shit!!" I cursed again and again as I felt trapped and immobilised, and the only thing I could move was my head, and I  moaned out loud.

Her hands went to my legs, sliding it up to my waist, and my own body moved and kneeled while Lisa's mouth never left my centre. My own body was in her control as I shouted for more when she's now sucking my clit, flickering it with her tongue. I lost my mind and beg my wife for more. My orgasm was slowly approaching, my breathing started to get heavier , my chest moved frantically, and my eyes shutted off.

"Lisaaaa!!" I shouted her name when I felt a vibration on my clit, her tongue was now buried inside of me as I shouted louder and louder on how she's making me insane.

I can't even think clearly now. My hips move on its own as I keep on moaning her name, whimpering, shaking, gasping for air as my orgasm reaching, making me lose my mind.

"Fuck!! Fuck!! Babyyyyy!!" I cried out when I couldn't stop myself. My eyes watered and, sweats dropping from my skin endlessly. My chest felt like it stopped beating  as I moved my head side to side.

My brows creased, and my toes curled.

"Ohhhhhhh Lisaaaa!!!" I shouted her name again and again as I reached my longed awaited orgasm. My body shook, weak and helpless as I buried my face on the mattress as I continued to moan loudly.

"That was so hot," I heard her say and even dared to chuckle behind me while I was catching my breath. I heard a dangling of keys, and my hands losses and Lisa took my blinded off.

Although my vision was a bit blurry, I could still see her stupid smile. Her grinned just made me roll my eyes in embarrassment as I buried my face on her chest.

I hug my hand around her waist, looking up and kissing her lips and smiling shyly towards her.

"I thought you're busy with your work?" I asked, still breathless, and Lisa gave me a peck until she pushed her face more, and now I'm lying in my back while she's on top of me. Her hands went to mine, interlocking it above my head.

"I love you, I wouldn't dare to trade you with my work. You come first and always will be. Happy birthday, my beautiful wife, " she said, and just before I could respond, she was already kissing my neck, pecking it down to my collarbone as I felt her leave a mark and I gasp when she kissed me again,  my mouth opened for her as her tongue shove inside me.

I moaned her name, mumbling it again and again as her lips explored my body. My breast became more sensitive as my nipple stood erect as she suck it like a hungry infant, licking circles around my areola, and I cried as she slowly bit it.

"Ouch!" I cried when she bit my stomach. I glared at her, but she only laughed, and her fingers thrusted inside me. I was so lost that I didn't know that her hands were already on my waist, and the other was cupping my wet folds.

She moves inside out, slowly penetrating my walls, and gushing of wetness lubricated my private part that it made a loud slapping sound. I was so embarrassed that I tried to cover my face, but she took it with her free hand and seriously stared at me.

Her eyes were full of lust, and her desire made her this maniac who enjoyed watching me reach my orgasm again and this time I squirted on the sheets, my body shook violently as my hands held her shoulder for support.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me Lisa!!"

"Babyy pleasee!" I couldn't stopped myself but beg. My eyes shutted down as she prolonged my orgasm, penetrating my upper walls more and longer that I curled my toes and squirm once again, tears builds inside my eyes as my mouth hung open, and my back arched while I held my breath, enjoying the sensation she's giving me.

"Fucking Hell!!" I collapsed when she finally took her fingers out. I slumped my body down on the mattress as I caught my breath and slowly opened my eyes, and I saw her hastily taking her shirt and pants off.

When her long and hard shaft was released my pussy reacted again. I was very horny and climbed up to her. My hands went to her dick and I stroked it first before I guided it inside me.

"Shit! Shit!" I cursed as my eyes closed. It just feels so good that my morals got lost, and my strength loses.

"Jennie,"  Lisa moaned my name, and her hands went to my hips as she guided me. Veins was visible on her neck, sweats glistened around it, and I felt bold and put  hickey on my wifes exposed neck.

She groaned, and I held her tight when she moved faster. Thrusting in me so deep, the moisture helps my head lose focus.

In and out

Hard

Deep

Fast

She's just so good that my eyes rolled up. My breast moves and shakes and I gasp when she suck one into her mouth while her hands played with my clit.

She gave me so much pleasure that I couldn't even think  straight,  I didn't know what to do and just enjoyed the sensation as I continued to moan and whimpered by how she moved.

"I'm close" I was able to say and I felt her to took my legs and encircled around her waist and I shouted when she stood up and fucked me helplessly.

My hair was already dishevelled, my legs were already resting on her shoulder, and her dick was buried in me  so deep. I was hanging while she continue to fuck my brains out, and I could only held her nape for support.

"Ohhhh Lisaaa lisaaaa!!"

"I'm cum- cumming"

"I'm cumming baby- Ohhhhh Fuckkk Fuckkkk Iloveyousooomuchh shiiit!!" I cried out when I reach my orgasm, I came so hard that I lost all my strength and we almost stumble but Lisa held us tighter that our chest touches and I squirm and moaned on her mouth when our lips collided.

I suck her tongue as I continue to moaned her name, sweats made our body glistened as Lisa held her breath and knew she's cumming as well.

"I love you, let's have more babies" I whispered seductively on her ear which made her groaned and I closed my eyes as her cum went inside me. She thrusted more and more as she shouted how crazy I was.

I chuckled as we both catch our breath and whimpered when Lisa and I collapses onto our bed, her cock was still buried inside me.

My chest continue to pound loudly, sweats dripping, and I smile when I saw her looking so hot while she stared at me.

She peaked my lips before she took something on our bedside table, making me whimper as she slowly pulled out.

However, my eyes widened when I saw a beautiful necklace from a famous luxury brand. I can't with this woman. She's spoiling me.

"Happy birthday," she greeted again, and I pecked her lips as I wiped the sweats around her face.

"Thank you, baby, you're the sweetest,"

----

I didn't know that I didn't publish this yesterday. But better late than never.

Happy birthday, Jennie!!

I love you and me, and the love you too and me made me write this. My delulu self was so happy 😂.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

283K 4.7K 30
Bare in mind that this is a Fanfiction. Everything you read here are all imagination ;) No hate lets just support Includes *MATURED* content, read a...
174K 4.3K 23
"How old are you?" Jennie asked as she started eating. "Guess." Y/N teased her making her let out a sigh. "25" she first guessed which made Y/N shook...
173K 4.4K 54
My life is so perfect. I come from a rich family who is quite respected because my family owns the best law firm in Korea. My dad and mom are famous...
54.7K 1K 29
When it comes to women, I like to play the field. And why not? I'm good-looking, rich, and run a billion dollar business. So my one-night-stand with...