The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
Break On Through 3x17
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

The Murder of One 3x18

298 11 0
By natasha-mikaelson

From what I heard from Jenna, Ric has an alter ego whose life purpose is killing council members. He was the one who killed Bill Forbes and he also tried to kill his current girlfriend, Dr. Fell. Apparently it all started because of the Gilbert ring, Bonnie did ask me do I know a way to help Alaric and I recommended her herbs that he should take and to stop wearing the ring. I am still staying at Caroline's considering I still don't wish to talk to Elena. Someone knocks on the front door of Forbes residence and I go to open them and see who is at the door. I am surprised when I see who is at the door. "Nik?" I say surprised.

"Hello, love."

"I don't want to be rude or anything, but what are you doing here?"

"Rebekah and I just returned from tracking down Finn and I was hoping that you could help me."

"Help with what?"

"I was hoping you could unlink my siblings and me." He says and as I was going to say that I don't know the spell and don't have enough magic he adds. "I have my mothers grimoire that has the spell you need and you can siphon from Rebekah and if that isn't enough, I have magical objects that you can siphon."

"Fine, I'll do it."

________________________________________

After arriving at Nik's mansion I immediately started going through the grimoire. Nik left me alone to work in peace. After inspecting the grimoire I came to the conclusion that I if I perform the spell it won't work. "So can you do it, little siphoner?" Nik asks as he comes into the room.

"I figured out the spell, but I have good and bad news. Which do you want first?"

"Go with the bad."

"I can't do the spell. The link between you and your siblings needs to be undone by the magic that placed it in the first place."

"So it needs to be done by my mother?"

"No, because when she performed the ritual she channeled the Bennet bloodline so the spell can be only undone by a Bennet or your mother."

"And the good news?"

"When Bonnie is performing the spell I can help her, I can easily teach her what to do. She doesn't need to study spell to long."

"All right I will have someone go and retrieve Bonnie."

"Ok, but tell not to hurt her."

"All right."

"Where is Rebekah?"

"She has a friend over."

"A friend?"

"Go see for yourself, if you want."

________________________________________

While one of Klaus's hybrids go to get Bonnie I go to find Bekah. I find her in a different room with Damon who is weak and passed out while chained. "What's going on here?" I ask confused why Vex is standing next to chained Damon Salvatore.

"He deserved it."

"Why does he deserves to be chained up?"

"He slept with me so he could get into my head to find a weapon to kill me and my family."

"He did what?" I ask shocked at which she nods. I become really angry at Damon for using Bex like that so I tell her. "Well then make him suffer."

She smirks and says. "I knew there was a reason why we are friends."

"Besides my amazing personality." I say at witch she chuckles.

"Yeah,"

"Well then have fun teaching him a lesson, I'm gonna go and help Bonnie unlink you."

"You're not doing the spell?"

"It needs to be done by either your mother or a Bennett witch." I say at which she nods and I leave.

_____________________________________

After Bonnie arrives I go with her to the library and start explaining her the spell. "Tick tock. I should hear chanting by now." Nik says as he enters the room as Bonnie is reading the grimoire.

"I'm still studying the unlinking spell. It's not that easy even with Ana's help." Bonnie tells Nik.

"You've been warned. If you're looking for a way to send for help, I will kill anyone who comes to your rescue." Nik threatens Bonnie and I just roll my eyes.

"No need for threats, she will unlink you she just needs a little more time to understand the spell."

"I already understand the spell. I just don't know if I'm strong enough." Bonnie tells us.

"Bonnie, you're strong enough, I believe in you."

"She's right you should have a little more faith in yourself, Bonnie." Klaus moves towards Bonnie. "Your energy helped my mother link us. Honestly, I think you aren't trying very hard. Very well." He pulls out his phone "Kol. How's the weather up there in Mile High City? And how's our friend? May I see him?" He says to Kol and I'm confused not knowing who they are talking about. Nik walks over to us and holds up his phone. I see Jeremy playing with his new dog he mentioned to me when we talked over the phone few days ago. "There's Jeremy, playing fetch with his new puppy. Oh, isn't that just the most adorable thing you've ever seen?" He pulls the phone away. "Thank you Kol, we'll be in touch." He hangs up. "So, Bonnie, how bout that spell?"

"Klaus can we talk for a second?" I say as I walk out of the room and he has no choice except to follow me. "So when did you or Kol thought of telling me that you send him to stalk my brother."

"Probably never." He replies and I glare at him. "But if it makes it any better, neither of us would of really hurt him. It's just so we can threaten Bonnie and your sister."

"It doesn't, but just don't hurt him, either of you."

"We won't hurt him. I promise." I just nod and go back to the room where Bonnie is still going through the spell.

______________________________________

As Nik and I are watching Bonnie prepare everything to start the spell we hear Damon scream from the other room from Bex's torture.

"What was that?" Bonnie asks scared.

"It's well deserved, trust me." I tell Bonnie remembering what Damon did to Bex.

"I wouldn't let it bother you." Nik says.

"Well, it does bother me. You bother me. How you use people to get what you want, it's not right." Bonnie tells Nik.

"You're being emotional, Bonnie. I understand that things have been rough for you. You know, with your mother leaving. Again. It's very sad. I can help you find her, if you want. I have people who can find people who can bring her back to you. Or, if you choose I can just bring parts of her back. Isn't it obvious that I'm just gonna continue to hurt the people you love until you do the spell? I know the spell requires the blood of my siblings, so here we are." Klaus grabs a case and opens it. There are four bottles of blood within it. Klaus points to them. "Elijah. Rebekah. Kol. Finn." Klaus bites his hand and holds his bloody hand clenched in a fist and looks at Bonnie. Blood drips from his fist. "Where do you want this?" I grab a glass, holding it under Klaus' hand so his blood can drip into it.

"Okay let's start the spell." I say and Bonnie pours their individual blood in one pile and begins chanting the spell. At beginning nothing happens until flame increases and the room starts shaking slightly. Once she finishes the spell the flames died down and I see five separate pools of blood where once was one big with all of Mikaelsons blood.

________________________________________

While Nik is escorting Bonnie out of the house I start cleaning up everything that's left of the spell. While I am cleaning I don't hear Nik coming back into the room until he takes the grimoire I picked up from the ground from my hands and puts it back into it's place.

"Thank you Ana." He says.

"Why are you thanking me Bonnie was the one who performed the spell?"

"You taught her the spell, but I am mainly thanking you for saving me from feeling alone. I will never be able to thank you enough. You make me feel human."

"How, how am I making you feel human?"

"Because being around you makes me feel more like the man I use to be." He must of seen my confused look so he clarifies his words. "When I was human. You make me feel alive, you make me feel things I didn't feel in a thousand years."

"What do I make you feel?"

"You make me feel love, but you also make me want to be a better man for you."

"You don't have to change for me. I don't want you to be someone else just so I would like you. If I am to like you, I want it to be you because of you, the real you."

"And what if you don't like the real me?" He asks getting closer to me.

"Let me be the judge of that." I say as I look him straight in the eyes and I see his gaze moving to my lips. And I see him leaning in, I lean in as well and our lips touch. When our lips meet in a kiss it's like a firework exploding. Nik pulls me closer as he deepens the kiss and I rest my hands around his neck.

"Nik- sorry to interrupt," Bekah says as she comes into the room and we jump a little pulling apart.

"You're not interrupting anything, I-uh, I have to go anyway." I say quickly grabbing my stuff and leaving the house as fast as possible, still not believing I just kissed Klaus Mikaelson, one of my closest friends brother. The guy that turned my aunt and killed my sister, the guy all my friends hate and wants to kill.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 385 24
Human A/U Elena GIlbert the girl that lost everything. Her twin sister ruined her life. Her brother hates her. She has no one but an aunt she doesn't...
106K 3.1K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...
649K 16.8K 75
"You feel no remorse do you? You don't feel remorse for the people you've hurt, the people you've killed. They're just things to you." "That's not tr...
15K 308 20
"๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’•, ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘." - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’ˆ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’†...