Mr.CEO and his beautiful baby

By parkkhu8

jikook More

✨to introduce✨
✨part.1✨
✨part.2✨
✨part. 4✨
✨part.5✨
✨part. 6✨
!!notice!!
✨part. 7✨
✨part.8✨
✨part.9✨
✨ part.10✨
✨part.11✨
✨ part.12✨
✨part.13✨
✨part.14✨
✨ part.15✨
✨part.16✨
✨part.17✨
✨part.18✨
💥 .....note.....💥
✨part.19✨
✨ part.20✨
✨ part.21✨
✨ part.22✨
✨part.23✨
✨ part.24✨
✨part.25✨
✨part.26✨
✨part.27✨
✨part.28✨
✨part.29✨
✨part.30✨

✨part. 3✨

473 25 0
By parkkhu8

Author pov....

Same day another side.......
.
.
.
.
.
Jungkook's mansion......

.
Jungkook is getting ready to go his company. He wearing Full Black Suit .

(Remove mic.)

(Looking so hot )

Jungkook walking downstairs.
While he was walking Every
maid , Servant present there started bowing At him.
Jungkook just hummed and made his way towards dinning room.

Jungkook sit on his chair.
Maid serving food .jungkook  eating his breakfast peacefully.
When jungkook is eating no one Dere to talk.
Jungkook finished his breakfast.
Jungkook was sitting in the middle
Of the big couch in living room and
Resting his head upwards with closed eyes.

(Jungkook's parsonal living room,
No one allow in the room without
his permission.)
5 min. Later mr. Lee taemin (jungkook's bodyguard and also his parsonal assistant.) came and knocked.
"Enter" the voice was Deep and rough.
Mr. Lee taemin came and bow and
Said " mr. Jeon car is ready"

Jungkook opened his eyes and
Look towards mr. Lee and said
" Hmmm let's go" in deep and rough
Voice.
Jungkook got out of the room while
Mr. Lee followed him from behind,
While telling about his today's schedules.
Mr. Lee opened the car door for jungkook, jungkook sit in the car and
Mr. Lee closed door and sit in passenger seat. Driver start the car and drove towards . While his bodyguards cars following " JEON EMPIRE HEADQUATERS"

Whole drive was silent and after 30
min. They reached company " JEON EMPIRE HEADQUATERS"

Three luxurious black Cars Stop in front "JEON EMPIRE HEADQUATERS" and mr. Lee opened car door for jungkook.Jungkook came out .

When jungkook came out from the car everyone present there screaming his name .

"OOO Mr. Jeon has arrived"

"Mr Jeon arrived."

"OMG his looking so handsome" girls screamed.

"Oo wow"

Media and journalists also started running near Jungkook but Jungkook's bodyguards stopped them from coming near Jungkook and made them retreat. (Why not medias and journalists perents there. Because
World biggest company's CEO arrived.
So they absolutely want same hot news for their news channel.)

"Mr. Jeon , Mr Jeon please one question"

"Sir please please Mr Jeon " reporters said

"Please please move move away." Jungkook's bodyguard said and push them side.

Jungkook walking inside the building while mr.lee and Jungkook's secretary Kim Aera [Aera has a crush on jungkook] followed him from behind.
And bodyguards around them.
While he was walking inside the building every employees present there started bowing At him.
[Lots of noise outside Jungkook's company, but very quiet inside the company.]

"Good morning sir "

"Good morning Mr Jeon "

"Good morning sir"

Jungkook didn't even look at them and walk through with scary and cold behaviour .

Every one thought is people in companys will be running here and there, some gossiping while sipping the coffee and some flirting at the reception but it's all opposite in Jeon's
Company how quite and silence the place was . How receptionist were busy typing something on their computer, staffs who wore expensive materials dresses minding their own work, not even glancing at eachother was just something else.

Jungkook made it to the 60th floor where his private office is . No one allowed in the private floor which is full of guards more like mafias { why not} jungkook has have two office rooms in Company. First one is 59th floor's office where his employees are allowed. And second 60th floor where his private office no one allowed .
Even his family members and hyungs
Also not allowed.

Jungkook entered in his dark luxury office room and site on his luxury chair like as a king. And start his works.

[Private office rooms ]
{Think is his working table is infront}

Some time later Jungkook's phone ringing and he takes the phone in his hand and looks at  phone screen and it's his hyung namjoon hyung and jungkook tap on answer button and said.

Jk...

"Hello"

Namjoon...

                          "Yeah jungkooka it's me"

"Nah hyung "

"What are you doing "

"Office work hyung " jungkook said irritately and rolled his eyes.

"Okay okay, dad call me and said is he wants to talk something important with us so you have to came at 7 pm to mansion okay don't be late okay."

" Okay I Will "

               "Hmm okay take care and came at the time hmm" namjoon sweetly said.

"Hmm" jungkook hmmmed and hang up the call and plecs the phone and start working again.       
time skip 1pm jungkook cames to his first office (59th floor) his secretary open the office room's door.

Jungkook entered and site on his chair and Aera left from there. After some more time ms. Kim Aera come and said "  Mr. Jeon meeting room is ready every one present there all are waiting for you. Jungkook stand up and came out the room and ms. Kim Aera following him from behind.
Jungkook entered in meeting room and every one present there standup and bow towards jungkook just hummed and site on the chair like King. Everyone site their own chair.

"Started meeting " said jungkook in his deep and cold voice. Everyone present there afraid of jungkook so they don't want to do anything mess in meeting room.

After Two hours....

" Okay everything is good then the meeting is over" the bunny brat called to everyone. He put on a serious look as walked out of the glass door and headed to His office.
In meeting room everyone had difficult situation no one Dere to look towards jungkook and not do anything mess.

Time skip.............

It's already 6 pm and jungkook still working on his mafias work. Few minutes later Jungkook finished his works and site back and rest his head and close his eyes. And then he remember is he have to go his father mansion and looks at the clock and sigh. He left the room. As he went down stairs all the employees those who saw him bowed , jungkook did not look at them and walked out the building. And outside the building
mr Lee and driver already ready with car and waiting for jungkook. when mr. Lee see jungkook is coming towards car he opened the door and jungkook site in car and driver and mr. Lee also site and driver start the engine and drove towards " JEON mension".

Soon they reached at jeon mansion.

Security guards bow towards jungkook car and open the gate and car Stop in front mansion's mine door.
Mr.lee harryedly came out and open the jungkook's side door . Jungkook came out and walked in mansion.
When jungkook entered his mom came and hugged him.
"Ohh kookii'' I think you forget me"
Mrs Jeon said and look at jungkook.
"No mom I am just busy "

"Yah yah  you are too busy even you don't have time for your family." Mr Jeon said came towards jungkook and hug him jungkook hug back with smail.

" no Dad I am really busy in those days.  That's why I am not come to meet you.,"jungkook said.

"Okay okay I believe you hmm go and change your clothes and came down stairs for dinner namjoon also just came before you and he also go to change." Mrs. Jeon said

" Hmm Okay" jungkook said and go towards his room.

Jungkook entered in room and close the door. And jump on bad and some minutes rest. After he standup and go in bathroom to take quick shower.
After 15 minutes later he came out and wearing some comfy clothes and came out the room.
Jungkook came in living room and site on the couch and use his phone

(Think is the night time)

Some time later namjoon came and site beside jungkook and call jungkook" ohh Jungkooki after long time bro . " And side hug jungkook.
"No hyung " jungkook plecs his phone beside him " we meet in the meeting room one week ago I think you forget? Huh?" Jungkook said and smirk at namjoon.

"Jungkook I remember everything but
Tall me how we meet as a brothers or as partners " namjoon said and now namjoon smirk and jungkook speechless because he's right.
"Okay okay I understand" jungkook want do chenged the topic and at others side. And then Mr Jeon joined them all three are sitting in living room and chit chatting about business
Later Mrs Jeon came in living room and said " comeon dinner is ready"
All off three son and brothers standup and site on the chair in dinning room.

Maid serving food the food And they started the eating. They were talking about random stuff and eating.
Soon they finished dinner and came back in living room and site.
Mr Jeon with mrs Jeon site in front jungkook and Jungkook's beside namjoon.

To be continued........

Can someone on the fan, here so hot hhuuu .............

Bye bye guys
Take care......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521 22 5
taekook oneshots toptae
353K 14.5K 33
PRINCESS TRILOGY: #2 - Namjoon Sugar Daddy AU -
291K 18K 64
In which story kim taehyung, korea top ceo make pregnant his sassy yet innocent secretary jeon jungkook.. Top-taehyung Bottom-kook No cheating Rom...
124K 10.6K 74