My Last Memory

By hope_rb

I woke up in the hospital! I don't remember anything besides letting go of the wheel & pressing on the breaks... More

Chapter 1 |My Last Memory|
Chapter 2 |This won't be the last time?!|
Chapter 3 |My feelings aren't the best|
Chapter 4 |Will she live?!|
Chapter 5 |Love at first sight|
Chapter 6 |basket-ball means more to you!|
Chapter 7 |Remember the swings?|
Chapter 8 |I miss her too much!|
Chapter 9 |This can't be the end?!|
Chapter 10 |Mother daughter moment|
Chapter 11 |Home at last|
Chapter 12 |The tour|
Chapter 13 |I love it here!|
Chapter 15 |Let's get more serious|
Chapter 16 |I'm not wanted here!|
Chapter 17 |We're in HUGE trouble!|
Chapter 18 |Ups & Downs|
Chapter 19 |Internet is ruining me|
Chapter 20 |Broken pieces|
Chapter 21 | Treatment is needed!
Chapter 22| Will everything be okay?!
Chapter 23|Everything is so tough|
Chapter 24| Are they all really bad thoughts?!
Chpater 25|Fantasic boyfriend!
Chapter 26| Horse back riding
Chapter 27| The big game!
Chapter 28| I Remember
Chapter 29| Hard times
Chapter 30| Will she believe me?

Chapter 14 |Just love me again!|

48 2 1
By hope_rb

Rebecca's POV

All of a sudden I wake up with my hands and legs shaking! I grabbed my phone to see if I had any missed calls or anything.

I didn't have any, I was so relieved. I started to breath very heavy.

"Thank God it was only a dream!" I whispered softly to myself.

It was 9:00 am when the sun started to rise and come through the windows. The bright yellow sun was shining down on me.

I went into my messages. I had 3 texts from Brandon. "Morning" "Are you up yet?" and "Call me!" I took my phone off of the night stand exactly were I left it and dialled his number.

"Hello?!"

"Hi! OMG! Brandon I had the weirdest dream last night... I was in my cozy bed, then I got a phone call from you you were like "you look stunning" then I said "you can't see me" & you said "look out your window" & there you were outside my window!"

"Awe do you miss me?!" He chuckled.

I started twirling my dirty blonde tips. My hair wrapped around my index finger.

"Shut up Brandon!!!" I yelled through the phone.

"Oh please Rebecca just admit it!"

"Sure Brandon I barley know you" I replied.

"You've know me for 8 years, we used to live on the same street at the age of 1o to the age of 14 Then we both moved. You moved when your dad passed away and I moved because my parents wanted a bigger home. you just don't remember"

"I know you do have a point and I'm sorry but I am really confused about everything since I have memory loss and also it's only my second day home from the hospital you need to understand!"

"It's okay I'm sorry too that I didn't understand, I just want everything to be exactly the way it was before, like nothing changed"

A tear rolled down my cheek landing on my phone.

"Rebecca? U there?" He asked.

It took me a couple minutes to answer back because I was being very emotional for a moment.

"Um sorry, I've just been very upset & depressed ever since the incident, you know how it is not remembering anything around me"

I inhaled a deep breath and waited for a response.

"No I really don't know how you feel but I care about you and I'll do anything for you to remember me again"

I was glad I was on the phone because my checks were red & warm as if i had a fever but i was just nervous and surprised that he said that stuff to me!

"Why don't we hang out this evening?!" He asked.

"Um,okay I guess so but where exactly?"

"We could meet at the beach, 6:30?" I put a piece of my straggly, dirty blonde hair behind my ear.

"Okay I'll be there!"

"Alright bye!"

"Bye" I hung up and put the phone back where I found it which was on my nightstand.

I pulled my mint green cotton covers off my chest and let my cold feet dangle over the side of the bed.
My feet touched the freezing cold hard wood floor, as I ran down the stairs. The freezing cold floor didn't make my cold feet feel any better!

I walked into the kitchen as my mom welcomed me.

"Good morning sweetie, sleep good?" She asked.

"Yep, can I go out with Brandon later when you're in your meeting for work?" I asked.

"Sure honey,make sure he looks after you though"

"yes mom!"

I headed towards the tall sliver fridge and took the milk out. Then I went over to the cupboard and took out the box of cereal. Once they were into a bowl and I had them scooped up onto a spoon I began to eat them spoonful after spoonful.

When I was finished I went upstairs to get dressed for my big date tonight! Since it was summer and I live in California it was like 30 degrees outside I put on my high waisted jean shorts and pulled my mint green top over my head. My top was see through so I had to wear a black spaghetti straped tank top underneath.

As soon as I was dressed I went into the bathroom. I grabbed a couple of my make-up products out of the case and applied the eyeshadow,blush, lipstick, mascara, eyeliner and my foundation. It was the most hardest tasks in the world because of my stupid hands! I was so nervous about the date with Brandon tonight that they couldn't stop shaking!

By the time I calmed down and got them to stop shaking, I looked in the mirror to see my mascara smudged across my checks and eyes mixed in with pink blush and my eyeshadow that was up to my eyebrows. That's when I took the box of make-up wipes and rubbed them against my fragile,smooth face!

My face was now red but it was worth it because I don't have the make up all over the place anymore.
When that was fixed I looked at my reflection in the mirror.

After about 10 minutes of standing there thinking of which hairstyle to do I grabbed an elastic & a hair brush & brushed my hair then I tied the elastic around my dirty blonde hair up into a messy ponytail.

Once that was done I looked in the mirror and decided that I looked presentable & I was happy with my outfit and everything I lid down on my bed for a while.

----------
I heard a vibration come from my nightstand which was right next to my bed that I was laying on.

I looked over and noticed that I had a text from Brandon. "You ready for the date?!"

"Yup, I just have to put my sandals on"

"Alright see you there" I nodded even though he cant see me. I laughed to myself thinking that he couldn't see me and I was contacting to him with actions!

I put my phone in my pocket and ran downstairs onto the main floor.

While slipping on my brown sandals I sat down onto the bench which was in my porch.

I opened my front door and placed the bottom of my sandals onto the pavement. I walked down the road onto the sidewalk, that's when I seen the sandy beach with the nice cool breeze and the nice blue waves. The salt water was splashing up against the big, huge grey rocks on the shore. It was beautiful.

———————————-

Brandon's POV

I walked onto the hot sandy beach and I pulled off my high tops and threw them on the sand. I dragged my feet across the warm sand looking out towards the ocean and the beautiful sunset. Pink,yellow,orange and red were all mixed together beautifully in the sky.

I looked away from the sky for a minute and seen the most prettiest lady in the whole wide world, she was across the beach. Rebecca was there in front of me in her stunning mint green top and her high waisted Jean shorts. I jogged over to her.

I wrapped my hands around her and placed them on her beating heart. She turned her head over her shoulder. I gave her a little kiss on the cheek. She bit her lip as if she was embarrassed or nervous. I wrapped my hand around hers and pulled her along the beach.

We strolled across the beach together, side by side the whole way. Rebecca seemed a bit uncomfortable though.

"Rebecca you're acting like you're in an awkward situation, do u feel that way?" I asked worried of what she was going to say.

She cracked her knuckles and pushed a piece of her hair behind her pale white ear. All I could hear wad the waves and the birds chirping. Rebecca wasn't saying a word!

I reached out for her hand again. I began to overlap my hand over her's but she pulled away.

She was gazing down at the sandy beach watching every little step she made. Her sandals were full of sand and dirt, half ruined but I don't think she even cared, not even a little.

"Rebecca?" I said in worry.

She sighed while I called out her name.

"I am sorry for the long silent treatment but I can't have this big romantic chemistry with you, I'm just not ready!"

I stuffed both of my hands into the pockets of my dark blue swim shorts.

"You had chemistry with me before, you can do it again, I have faith in you"

"Yes Brandon but you're not in my situation just think of it as you were in my shoes, this is only the second time I've seen you since I had memory loss! I need to ease my way back into this whole dating process!"

I bit my lip, as she said that.

"I know, but the only way that can happen is if you trust me and actually try because you're barley talking to me!" I said in a loud, frustrated voice.

"I am shy!" She yelled while wiping her sleeve underneath her eye catching the the tears that were falling.

I grabbed her shoulders and spun her around so that she was facing me.

"Listen, I am going to help you through this stress, I am going to help you remember me, everything else surrounding you and everything else from the past"

Her lip curved up making them touch her dimples. It was sort of a half smile. I think I'm starting to use my inner self to start making her into me!

"You're not going to be working this relationship out by yourself, we're going to guide each other through it together" I said.

She gazed into my brown eyes and I gazed into her beautiful blue eyes. I noticed that her eyelashes were long and that the dark, black mascara were coated over them, they were stunning just like her.

I gently pressed my left thumb on the bottom of her chin and titled it up towards me so that we were looking face to face, eye to eye.

Rebecca titled her head over to the left side and slowly leaned in towards me! ////end of chapter 14

What do you guys this is going to happen next?! Who knows? I see some connection here?!!!!
Read chapter 15 to find out what will happen next!
Leave comments please<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 213 26
It's not worth it anymore. The fighting, the hurt, the beatings. It was never going to be worth it. But for love...well love makes you stupid. And I...
246K 8.9K 34
In life, we do things we regret, or that we wish we could wipe from our memory forever. At the age of 15, I didn't think I'd regret anything until I...
95K 2K 38
When the love of his life crashes at a Formula One race, Charles rushes to the hospital only to have to wait for a couple of days and nights for her...