The Gilbert siphoner

By natasha-mikaelson

Born as Anastasia Diana Blackthorn, she was the daughter of two powerful witches, Amelia Anderson-Blackthorn... More

Cast season 1
Pilot-1x01
The Night of the Comet 1x02
Friday Night Bites 1x03
Family ties 1x04
You're Undead to Me 1x05
Lost girls 1x06
Haunted 1x07
162 Candles 1x08
History repeating 1x09
The Turning Point 1x10
Bloodlines 1x11
Unpleasantville 1x12
Children of the Damned 1x13
Fool Me Once 1x14
A Few Good Men 1x15
Let The Right One In 1x17
Under Control 1x18
Miss Mystic Falls 1x19
Blood Brothers 1x20
Isobel 1x21
Founder's Day 1x22
Cast season 2
The Return 2x01
Brave New World 2x02
Bad Moon Rising 2x03
Memory Lane 2x04
Kill or Be Killed 2x05
Plan B 2x06
Masquerade 2x07
Rose 2x08
Katerina 2x09
The Sacrifice 2x10
By the Light of the Moon 2x11
The Descent 2x12
Daddy Issues 2x13
Crying Wolf 2x14
The Dinner Party 2x15
The House Guest 2x16
Know Thy Enemy 2x17
The Last Dance 2x18
Klaus 2x19
The Last Day 2x20
The Sun Also Rises 2x21
As I Lay Dying 2x22
Cast season 3
The Birthday 3x01
The Hybrid 3x02
The End of the Affair 3x03
Disturbing Behavior 3x04
The Reckoning 3x05
Smells Like Teen Spirit 3x06
Ghost World 3x07
Ordinary People 3x08
Homecoming 3x09
The New Deal 3x10
Our Town 3x11
The Ties That Bind 3x12
Bringing Out The Dead 3x13
Dangerous Liaisons 3x14
All My Children 3x15
The Murder of One 3x18
Heart of Darkness 3x19
Do Not Go Gentle 3x20
Before Sunset 3x21
The Departed 3x22
Cast season 4
Growing Pains 4x01
Memorial 4x02
The Rager 4x03
The Five 4x04
The Killer 4x05
We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes 4x06
My Brother's Keeper 4x07
We'll Always Have Bourbon Street 4x08
O Come, All Ye Faithful 4x09
After School Special 4x10
Catch Me If You Can 4x11
A View to a Kill 4x12
Into the Wild 4x13
Down the Rabbit Hole 4x14
Stand By Me 4x15
Bring It On 4x16
Because the Night 4x17
American Gothic 4x18

Break On Through 3x17

296 10 0
By natasha-mikaelson

* I skipped 3x16 because there was nothing in that episode where I can put Ana.

Since the whole 'Elena giving my blood and necklace to Esther' situation I decided to stay at Caroline's house for the time being considering I don't want to talk to Elena. Jenna is okay with me staying at Caroline's and understands why I don't wish to talk to Elena and from what I heard she has been avoiding Elena as well, it's a bit hard considering they are living in the same house but somehow it works. Abby decided to complete her transition so Bonnie is helping her adjust to being a vampire. Elena tried calling me but I have been ignoring her phone calls she tried coming To Caroline's house once but Care told her I don't wish to talk to her so she left, thankfully she didn't bother coming back.

"Wanna talk about it?" Caroline asks me as she is preparing the thing we will bring to Abby's house when we go to teach Abby vampire 101, well more like Jenna and Caroline are giving lessons while Bonnie and I sit and watch. Jenna is supposed to come in a few minutes to Caroline's house so we can go to Abby's house, Jenna is even taking a day off of work so she can come.

"About what? My sister only caring about killing Klaus without thinking about me or her stealing my blood and my mother's necklace and giving it to Esther and ultimately breaking my trust ?

"Both, all of it. How are you feeling?"

"I don't know what to feel or think. I guess I feel betrayed, my sister didn't think about me she only thought about killing Klaus and his family, which includes Rebekah who is my friend and Kol who is also my friend."

"Kol?"

"Rebekah's brother, one of the originals, he left town after Esther tried to kill them but we talk over the phone."

"You do?" Care asks in suggestive tone and I know exactly what she's thinking.

"We're just friends. He was actually witch before he turned so we bonded over it, he has studied witchcraft for over a 1000 years. We've been talking about it and I have been helping him adjust to the 21st century, nothing more."

"Fine, sorry."

"Back to the what we were talking. I guess the problem is that Elena thought only about herself and her revenge plan without thinking of the consequences. I mean Bonnie's mom is now a vampire because Stefan and Damon were only thinking about Elena."

"Did you answer any of her calls?"

"No, because there is nothing I want to or need to talk to her about."

"If you don't want to talk to Elena you can talk to me."

"Thank you, but there is nothing to talk about. My sister only thought about herself, again."

"Again?"

"Right, you don't know. Well basically when she wanted to give herself over to Klaus, at Slater's apartment, she without telling me about her plan told Alice that the doppelganger and the Blackthorn witch are willing to surrender. So this wasn't the only time she betrayed my trust but the difference is that time I forgave her, I don't know if I can do that this time."

There is silence before Caroline speaks up. "Okay on a nicer subject, what's going on between you and Klaus?"

"Honestly I don't know. He's different around me, he shows me this new side of him, his human side. He's sweet and caring, he's giving me gifts, keeps calling me this pet names."

"Pet names, what pet names?"

"He calls me either love or little siphoner."

"Aww little siphoner, that's kind of cute. What else, what are you not telling me?"

"He also told me he fancied me and I don't know if that's truth. What do you think?"

"I think he really does likes you or fancies as he says it." Care says and I laugh a little when she tries to mimic Klaus's accent when saying the word 'fancies'. "I mean at the ball whenever you were in a room he was genuinely smiling and everyone could see he was looking at you almost all the time since you arrived at the ball till you left."

"You really think he likes me?"

"I do. Look I'm not his biggest fan but I really think you bring out the nice parts of him. I mean when you passed out from Esther channeling your bloodline, he carried you all the way to his house while he could of already been at the witches house stopping his mother from killing him and his siblings." She says then adds. "I mean like you said he acts more humanly around you he doesn't seem like a guy that sired Tyler, killed Elena which led to John's death even if we did all hate him-"

"I didn't hate him, there were moments yes, but he was still my uncle who I loved and cared about."

"Okay sorry, some hated, but my point is he acts different around you so my advice is if you want, go for it." Care says and I am honestly surprised I thought people would judge me.

"Really?" I ask.

"Really. So tell me how do you feel about him."

"I feel different, in a good way different, I see another side of him that others don't see. And I don't know do I like him but I can say that there is something, for sure."

"Well take time to figure your feelings out, but he and his siblings are still linked so I wouldn't be surprised if Stefan and Damon try something to kill them all."

"I don't agree with killing people Care."

"What about Tyler, doesn't he deserve to live a free life without Klaus's sire bond."

"He does, but killing them doesn't guarantee he will be free, something worse could happen."

"I just want him to come home."

"I know Care and we will find a solution to all of this. I promise." I say and in that moment doorbell rings and Care goes to open the door in case it's Elena even if the chance of that are low. After a few seconds she comes back.

"It's Jenna let's go." She announces and we grab our staff and head outside towards Jenna's car so we can go to Abby's house.

__________________________________________

Once when we arrive we get out of the car and walk towards the house and Bonnie gets out of the house to meets us outside. "Hey Bon" I say.

"Bonnie." Jenna says.

"Hey." Care greets her.

"Hey." Bonnie greets us.

Care shows Bonnie an ice chest she brought. "We totally lucked out. The hospital just had a blood drive, so we got some O negatives, some A's, and my personal favorite" Caroline pulls out a blood bag. "B positive."

"I made her a daylight ring. She's been standing out there all morning. I don't think she's taking this very well." Bonnie says as the four of us are watching Abby who is in her garden standing next to an empty bird bath.

"Well, it's only been a few days since she turned." Jenna says.

"Your mom is still adjusting." I add. We walk over to Abby.

"Ms. Wilson, why don't you come inside? Have something to drink?" Care asks Abby.

"I can't feel it any more. My garden, it's gone. I can't feel anything." Abby says and I feel sorry knowing what she is talking about, Abby walks towards the house.

"I don't understand." Care says.

"Me neither." Jenna says.

"Witches have a connection to the Earth. We can literally feel nature. Life." Bonnie says hoping to explain to them.

"Even as a siphoner I can still feel nature." Bonnie cups her hands on both sides of a dead plant. She recites a spell and suddenly the plant starts to bloom into a beautiful flower.

"When Abby became a vampire, she lost it. I don't know how to help her." Bonnie turns to me. "Is there any way to help her?"

"Once when witch becomes a vampire she loses her powers and connection, there is no helping. The only way a vampire has powers is if they are heretics."

"Heretic?" "What's that?" "What's a heretic?" Bonnie, Caroline and Jenna asks at the same time

"Heretic is a vampire with witch powers. The only way to become one is if you were a siphoner witch before turning. I can technically become one if I turn. When a normal witch is turned into vampire she loses her powers but siphons don't have any powers to lose so they keep there siphoning abilities." I explain to them.

____________________________________

I was talking to Jenna when we heard shouting from the kitchen. We rush towards the kitchen and see Abby attacking Jamie. I grab Jenna's arm and start siphoning and perform migraine inducing spell on Abby at the same time as Bonnie does. She releases Jamie and we rush towards him to check up on him. After the incident Abby goes outside,  Bonnie grabs a blood bag and the two of us goes to check up on her while Jenna and Care stay with Jamie. We see Abby pacing around outside the barn. We walk up to her.

"You have to drink these, it'll help." Bonnie tells her handing her a blood bag.

"I almost killed him!" Abby says panicked.

"Caroline said that this kind of thing happens a lot at first when you're still new."

"She's right, Jenna tried to attack me a few time as well when she first turned, but with time she learned how to control her hunger." I tell her hoping to ease he guilt.

"No, no! I should just go before I hurt Jamie again or you Bonnie or anyone!" Abby says.

"The only way you're gonna hurt me is if you leave. Don't give up on this. Not again. We can make this work." Bonnie tells her. Abby takes the blood bag from Bonnie. Caroline approaches them.

"He's fine. Nothing a little vampire blood can't cure. Jenna is with him." Caroline says.

"Thank you." Abby thanks her.

"Now, I need a favor."

____________________________________

I go to the garden and see Caroline and Jamie planting new plants. Thy talk between the two of them while I just watch. "I think Abby's up." Caroline says and the two of us go to her. We see Abby writing some letter.

"What are you doing?" I ask

"You're leaving." Care says and I also realize she is writing a goodbye letter.

"You're kidding us."

"I have to. I don't know how to do this." Abby says trying to defend her abandoning Bonnie for second time.

"Do what? Be a vampire or a parent? Because I can help you be a vampire, I can teach you self-control, but being a parent, I mean that's all you. Bonnie grew up without a mom, because you ran away once, but now you have an eternity to make up for it and you're just gonna throw that away?" Care tells her.

"She's better off without me."

"No, she's not. No one is better off without their parents. I speak from experience as someone who lost two sets of parents. She wants to make this work. Please. Just stay." I tell her hoping she will stay. Abby gets up and takes her bag.

"Tell them I'm sorry." She leaves.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 308 20
"๐‘น๐’–๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’•๐’‰๐’“๐’๐’–๐’ˆ๐’‰ ๐’•๐’‰๐’† ๐’‘๐’‚๐’“๐’Œ๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’๐’๐’•, ๐‘ฏ๐’† ๐’„๐’‰๐’‚๐’”๐’†๐’… ๐’Ž๐’† ๐’‚๐’๐’… ๐’‰๐’† ๐’˜๐’๐’–๐’๐’…๐’'๐’• ๐’”๐’•๐’๐’‘." - ๐‘ป๐’‚๐’ˆ, ๐’€๐’๐’–'๐’“๐’†...
21.6K 895 8
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด‹แด€แดแด€ส€ษช แด€ส€ษชแด‡ษด ๊œฑษดแดแดก สœแด€แด… แดแดแด แด‡แด… ษชษดแด›แด แด›สœแด‡ แด›แดแดกษด แด๊œฐ แดส๊œฑแด›ษชแด„ ๊œฐแด€สŸสŸ๊œฑ แดส€ ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแดษดแด‡ แดกแด€๊œฑ ๊œฑแด›แด€ส€ ๊œฑแด›ส€แดœแด„แด‹ ส™ส สœแด‡ส€ แด˜แด‡ส€๊œฑแดษดแด€สŸษชแด›ส แดแดส€แด‡ แด›สœแด€ษด สœแด‡ส€ ส™แด‡แด€แดœแด›ส !DIS...
87.6K 2K 31
T.W Abuse/violence/sex/drugs/etc Previously named 'The Outcased Sister' Rieka Donovon, a special girl. She was found on the Donovan doorstep at thr...
106K 3.1K 46
๐‹๐ž๐จ๐ง๐จ๐ซ๐š ๐Œ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ž, A girl turned weapon, obtaining an insatiable desire of knowledge. Desperate to hold the worlds secrets in the palm of...