Reaction to Tensura

By armaghan_ror

Hey everyone, this will be quite a typical Tensura reaction. In which a supernatural entity kidnaps the chara... More

Introduction
Prologue
Special: Top 20 (Part 1)
Special: Top 20 (Part 2)
Special: Top 20 (Part 3)
Special: Top 20 (Part 4)
Prologue: Death and Reincarnation
Chapter 1 and 2
Chapter 3 and 4
Chapter 6 to 8.5
Chapter 8.6 to 12
Chapter 13 to 17
Chapter 18 to 22
Chapter 23 and 24
Chapter 25 to 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter No. 40
Chapter 41
Chapter # 42 (Preparation for Charybdis)
Chapter # 43
Chapter # 44
Chapter # 45
Chapter # 46
Chapter # 47
Break: Slime Stroke
Chapter # 48
Chapter # 49 (Butterflies of the Night)
Chapter # 50 (Part 1)
Chapter 50 (Part 2)
Chapter # 51
Chapter # 52 (Part 1)

Break: New Guests

2.5K 82 19
By armaghan_ror

Fuze= What do you mean that some new guests will be coming?

Gazel= Perhaps it means that some new people will be brought here for the reaction. Is that correct?

Author= Yes, it is.

Milim= Who would be those new people?

Author= You will know when they are here.

Carrera= Ok just bring them here already.

Diablo= Yeah you are just making us wait for no reason.

Author= Ok.

At this point, a bright light appeared in the room and five people appeared behind the smoke.

People from Tempest= (So that is how we got here. Appearing in a flash surrounded by the mist?)

Most of the Demon Lords and Primordials= (Who are they?)

Shizu (noticing someone in the mist) = (Is that who I think it is?)

Guy (noticing someone in the mist) = (Oh now this is going to be interesting now that he is here?)

Velzard (noticing someone in the mist) = (She is here as well; this is will certainly raise the tension?)

Veldora (noticing the same person in the mist) = (Are you kidding me? Was one not enough?)

Gazel= (A familiar face huh?)

As the mist cleared, a few of them began to panic as they had no idea where they were.

Rudra= (What the hell is this place and how did I get here. I am happy that right now I am not under the control of that Michael but still where the hell am I? At least Velgrynd is here with me, and she is okay.)

Velgrynd= (Did we get teleported? Where in the hell are we? And who is responsible for this? At least Rudra is here, and he is safe and sound.)

Elmesia= (Hmm... Now what is this place?)

Elalude= (Where are we? I was just doing the paperwork and now I am here and not just me, even the emperor is also here. I hope it is not a trap from the other houses.)

Yuuki= (......)

Rudra= Hey Guy, where are we? And what are you doing here? Is this some secret place of yours or something?

Guy= So you finally are able to think about your surroundings. But no, I don't know where we are and this is not some secret place of mine.

Velgrynd= Is that true sister? Do you really don't have any idea, about where are we?

Velzard= No we really have no idea.

Velgrynd= Then how are we going to get out of here.

Velzard= Well the guy who brought us here is the only one who can send us back.

Rudra= The guy who brought us here?

Author= That would be me.

Elalude= (Where did that voice came from?)

Yuuki= (That voice it came from outside the room. Should I ask this person where are we and why are we here? No, I don't think I would need to. The scorch empress is about to ask that question.)

Velgrynd= Who are you? Where are we? And why are we here?

Author= You can call me Author. You are at my place, and you are here to react to the life of a special person.

Elalude= So the other people here are also reacting to the life of that special person?

Gazel= Yes that is true.

Fuze= We have been here for quite a while now.

Yuuki= (The demon Lords, the leaders of various nations and even the people from the freedom academy. We have quite a cast over here and Here Rimuru-san and his subordinates as well? Ok.)

Elmesia= So who is this Special person. That we will be reacting to.

Author= That person would be king of the jura forest, ruler of monsters, the newbie demon Lord Rimuru Tempest.

Rimuru= Was that big announcement necessary?

Ciel= <Apparently it was.>

Rudra= So this is the new demon Lord.

Elmesia= (This will be interesting I wanted to know more about this person anyway, so this is a great opportunity.)

Yuuki= (Why tho? Why Rimuru specifically?)

Elalude= (Rimuru-san?)

Velgrynd= But why him?

Diablo= Because Rimuru-sama is the most glorious entity in all of reality.

Rudra= Why is Noir singing high praises of this guy?

Diablo= It's Diablo now.

Rudra= So you got named.

Diablo= Yes, I was given this beautiful name by his majesty Rimuru-sama.

Rudra= So you have a primordial demon as your subordinate.

Milim= Oh that is nothing, in the future he will have four primordial demons as his subordinates.

Velgrynd= Huh?

Elalude= (What am I hearing Primordial demons? and four ones at that? It is a good thing we are on his side.)

Elmesia= (Now I understand why he is a special person and why we are reacting to him.)

Yuuki= (That can certainly be an obstacle to my plans.)

Veldora= Not just that he will also have an insectar as his subordinate and would be stronger than all the three true dragons combined.

Velgrynd= How do you know that? And also, Veldora how do you have a human form? And why are you with him?

Veldora= Sister you ask a lot of questions?

Velgrynd= Answer me already.

Veldora= Ok!

Luminous= (Finally something good.)

Rimuru= <Yeah, he is really afraid of both of them.>

Ciel= <Considering that he was killed many times by them. It is not surprising.>

Rimuru= <Yeah you are right. Also, who is that guy next to Veldora's sister.>

Ciel= <That is Rudra Nam Ul Nasca. Emperor of the Eastern Empire and partner of the Scorch Dragon Velgrynd.>

Rimuru= <So this guy is an enemy of mine in the future.>

Ciel= <Yes.>

Rimuru & Ciel= (Hmm......)

Veldora= We learned that prior during a special in which we saw Top 20 strongest people from tempest and their powers and skills, five years from now.

Elmesia= Really?

Velgrynd= Is it true Sister? Or is Veldora just spouting nonsense?

Velzard= It is true and not just that, but he also becomes stronger than both of us.

Velgrynd= Where did you see that?

Author= I will show you five all the things necessary to come to speed with the rest.

*After seeing the whole prior reaction*

Yuuki= So that is what you have been watching sensei.

Shizu= Yes that is true.

Elmesia= You really wasted no time in becoming their ally, huh Gazel?

Gazel= It was good for both sides. Isn't that right Rimuru?

Rimuru= Yeah, I guess it was.

Rudra= This Rimuru really is interesting. I can see why you took an interest in him, Guy.

Guy= I know that.

Velgrynd= But more important than that. Let's continue, we have only yet reached the battle with Charybdis. I want to see how he was able to defeat our empire.

Almost Everyone= (We all want to know that.)

Author= Alright then let's continue.

(Author's note= By if anyone is wondering Elmesia and Elalude are sitting next to Gazel and Fuze. Rudra and Velgrynd are sitting next to Guy and Velzard and Yuuki is sitting beside Shizue and Gale.)

.

.

(Author's note= Guess what is my favorite Ship.)

.

.

.

.

(Author's Note= Sorry everyone for such a long  gap between uploads. I got sick the last week and other than that. It became really difficult to write this chapter. Like I didn't even wanted write this one which is part of the reason why it is so short. So sorry for that.

And Yeah this Rudra who is not under the control of Michael.)

Total Word Count= (1155 Words.)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.9K 2.3K 30
... Yeah it's a bit weird I just have a sudden idea about it when I write the other story so here we are Guy and Velzard has been together for millen...
17.3K 596 11
Its just an idea pop in my mind for 2 days ago.
9.1K 95 12
"The Diamond. Death walks alongside me but the reaper is no match for me. I'm trapped in a world full of monsters dressed as men, and those who aren'...
57.8K 1.1K 95
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...