Gangster's Heart // Tommy She...

By Miss-Warner

Autumn just moved to Birmingham with her fiance for a better life. Leaving all the troubles in the past, she... More

Aesthetics ✨
The Begging Of The End
Are You A Prostitute?
A Woman In The Garrison
But Aunt Pol
No More Gin For You
I Want You
Men And Their Cocks
A Wedding
I'll Drink To That
Don't Look
Anna
Be Careful
You Know?
I'll Protect You
Where The Fuck Is Arthur?
You've Got To Trust Me, Tommy
Do You Love Me?
Should I Be Scared?
Feels Good
I'm Going To Marry Her
Trust Me
Calm Your Tits
One. Two. Three. Die
Darling
Happy Birthday
Arrogant Bastard
Darkness
Fuck That
I'm fine
You're Drunk
Tonight
I Need You
You Will Live
Mrs. Shelby
Shhh Baby
Get A Doctor
Pull The Trigger
What The Fuck Did You Do
Hey Tom
Now???
Together As One
Thank You For Reading!

Last Wish?

296 12 0
By Miss-Warner

Tommy wandered through her exquisite kitchen, adorned with expensive porcelain and inviting decorations. The trust fund must have treated her well. He thought to himself and walked towards a window, watching rain pour as he waited.

"Uhmm" she cleared her throat announcing her presence as he continued to stare out of a window.

"Tommy" she called softly, walking closer with a curious smile and gently touching his shoulder.

"Did you know you're being watched?" he muttered, squinting his eyes through the heavy rain at two men standing across the street.

Anna's heart skipped a beat and she pushed herself against a window, pretenting she had no idea what was he talking about, "I don't think they're watching me" she uttered against a window. 

"They are" Tommy spat before turning on his heel and storming out, making his way towards them with his fists clenched, ignoring the rain soaking up his dry clothes.

"Who the fuck are you" Tommy grabbed one of them by the collar, yanking him closer. The man's stoic expression only fueled Tommy's anger. Fury clouded his mind and he unleashed a clenched fist, smashing it into the man's face.

The man shoved Tommy back with brutal aggression. As Tommy crumpled, the man prepared to return a punch. The other man seized Tommy from behind, his grip unyielding as he thrashed and fought against their restraint.

"Last wish?" the man in front of him sneered, blood dripping down his busted lip. Without waiting for a reply, he unleashed a brutal punch into Tommy's stomach, causing him to groan in pain.

The relentless assault continued, blow after blow raining down on him. Tommy felt himself growing faint as the fists assaulted his stomach and face. He fought to stay calm and resilient, but with the final punch, his body gave way. Hands released him, and he crumpled into a puddle on the cold ground.
But the attack didn't end there; they exchanged kicks, each blow landing with a sickening thud.

Tommy watched the raindrops fall, bouncing agianst a cobblestone, mutting everytthing else. Numb to pain and anger, he endured the aggressive kicks. Each blow merged with the sound of rain, creating a chilling symphony.

"Stop!" a distant scream echoed through his head, and suddenly, the attack ceased. He could hear footsteps walking away, leaving him there completely broken.

Another pair of footsteps approached, running towards him. He knew it was her, but he had no strength to raise his head and look up. The cold cobblestone felt strangely comfortable, and he understood that if he moved, the pain he couldn't feel right now would strike him like lightning. Tommy felt weak and embarrassed, something he wasnt used to.

Anna's chest tightened with guilt and fear as she slowly bent down to him. With her wet hands, she gently wiped away the blood that marred his face. She was in a shock and she didn't know how to react or what to do as she watched him looking at her from the ground with his eyes barely open and blood dripping from his mouth and nose.

She stroked his face, "Tommy," she sobbed, watching him close his eyes under her touch. He was broken and weak, and it was all her fault.

"Come on, let's go inside," she urged, grabbing his arm and attempting to pull him up while tears streamed down her face. Tommy groaned in pain, pulling his arm out of her grip.

He gathered the last bits of his strength and pushed his hands against the cold cobblestone, hoisting his body up so he was on all fours, grunting in pain. Anna watched him with a broken heart, secretly wishing it was her down there.

Tommy felt every rib and all his insides burning and twisting, unable to hold back the pain. "Fuck," he mumbled, succumbing to the agony.

"Will you be able to stand up?" Anna asked, her voice breaking.

"Yup," he pushed himself up slowly, suppressing the pain radiating to his legs. Taking a deep breath, he wrapped his arm around Anna's shoulders, allowing her to help him. A woman helping him. He didn't care, all he wanted was to be out of this cold wet street and drink his pain away.

"Here, take a seat," she breathed, guiding him into a chair in the kitchen. He winced as he felt the hardness of the chair against his body.

Anna hurried to the top cabinet, retrieving a cloth, and filled a bowl with alcohol. Tommy grabbed the bottle from her hand as she approached him, gulping it down like water. He felt a sense of relief as it burned his throat.

She soaked the cloth in the bowl and began working on the cuts on his face. He winced under her touch but kept his intense blue eyes on her, watching her as she cleaned his face.

When she was done, she touched his white shirt, completely soaked and stained with a mud, giving him a suble look to make sure it's okay to continue. He blinked slowly signaling it's okay. With a blush on her face she began to unbutton his shirt slowly, her fingertips rubbing against his bare chest, sending shivers down his body. She felt her cheeks burning as she revealed his chest. Under all the bruises and cuts, he was incredibly beautiful.

It was difficult not to stare; his presence awakened something in her, a desire that made it difficult to stay composed. She ran her fingers against his bruised ribs gently, biting her lip. Tommy hissed in pain but kept watching her concentrated face. He wrapped his arms around her waist as she examined his bruises, pulling her closer.

"You should see a doctor," she whispered, pushing back tears and ignoring his intense gaze. Tommy rubbed her back gently, pulling her even closer this time so he could rest his head against her stomach.

"It's okay," he mumbled, closing his eyes but remembering she is not safe out here.

Tommy immediately detected the Italian accent, realizing the danger she was in due to his ongoing conflict with the Italians. They were targeting her, and he couldn't afford to let them succeed.

"You're not safe here," he whispered, gently pulling back to study her face. Anna looked away, biting her lip nervously.

Tommy wondered why she didn't ask any qustions but he shrugged it off, continuing, "It's my fault".

"What do you mean?"

"I guess you're aware of what I do" Tommy uttered, watching her squirm in his grip.

"Yes" she mumbled, avoiding his blue eyes,

Tommy's hand reached for her chin with a wince, fixing her gaze on his eyes, "I'm in a war with italians" he whispered in his low voice, causing Anna to cough off nervously as if she was suffocating at her own breath.

"Dont worry, you're under my protection" he stroked her cheek, making her feel incredibly guilty. The guilt she felt was eating her alive and she wished to die at this moment.

She felt a need to do something, to push this guilt away, to focus on her task, forget the feelings that were haunting her. Without even realizing, she leaned down, planting a soft kiss on his warm lips. Tommy responded without hesitation, pulling her closer and kissing her with hunger. His hand pressed against her back, gently urging her onto his lap.

"Fuck" he whimpered in pain as he pulled her onto his lap. Anna gasped and blushed, realizing it must have hurted really bad. She tried to get up but his hand pushed her back down.

"Where do you think you're going?" he whispered, his lips teasingly brushing against hers.

Anna felt her breath quickening at the sensation of his lips tickling hers, "I don't want to hurt you" she brethed, closing her eyes. She meant it literally. She didn't want to hurt him in any way, but she had no choice.

"Impossible," he pressed his lips against hers a bit harder, teasing her with his gentle assault. Anna tried to kiss him, to take his lips between hers, but he pulled away, smirking.

"So impatient," he growled.

"Just kiss me already" she pleaded, her eyes reflecting desire she couldn't control anymore.

With that Tommy slammed his lips against hers, taking her lips between his, kissing her completely lost in her sweet scent. In that moment, for the first time since he met her, he allowed himself to trust her, to be drawn into the intricate dance of emotions she stirred within him. Anna felt the same. She knew she couldn't pretend anymore, lie to herself. She was completly blinded by a charm of this notorious gangster, setting her heart for a heartbreak.

But it wasn't only her heart at stake.

If you've got this far, I want to thank you very much for reading 🖤
It means a lot to me.
I hope you're enjoying it and I can't wait to write more.
Also I'm sorry for grammatical errors

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 1K 16
angel of small heath? supposedly. devil in disguise? maybe. his lifeline, his everything & soul? definitely. [slow updates] the peaky blinders. thoma...
137K 10.3K 68
"I do bad things. But you already know that." ~ Thomas Shelby A tragic misunderstanding. A murder. A secret. An unlikely partnership. When the disapp...
33.4K 579 41
A young girls life changes in the matter of months when she meets the peaky blinder... For the better or worst???
834K 22.3K 53
In which Thomas Shelby draws up an alliance between his family and that of his rival, not knowing that it's to have far more complications than he th...