𝐇𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭𝐟𝐞đĨ𝐭 𝐑𝐨đŦ𝐞đŦ

By daisywrtss

𝐓𝐨 đžđ¯đžđĢ𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐤đŦ 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞đĸđĢ 𝐜đĢ𝐮đŦ𝐡 𝐚đĢ𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 đĻ𝐞𝐚𝐧 𝐭𝐨 īŋŊ... More

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨đĢ'đŦ 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐞
𝐂𝐡𝐚đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞đĢđŦ, 𝐓đĢ𝐨𝐩𝐞đŦ & 𝐃𝐞𝐝đĸ𝐜𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝐁đĨ𝐮đĢ𝐛
𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐭đĢ𝐚𝐜𝐭
𝟐. 𝐇𝐞đĢ 𝐅đĸđĢđŦ𝐭 đ‹đ¨đ¯đž
𝟑. 𝐒𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭đŦ 𝐇đĸđĻ
𝟓. 𝐒𝐨𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐚 𝐈đŦ 𝐇𝐮đĢ𝐭
𝟔. 𝐒𝐨đĢđĢ𝐲
𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏đĢ𝐨đĻđĸđŦ𝐞
𝟖. 𝐅đĢđĸ𝐞𝐧𝐝đŦ 𝐆𝐨𝐚đĨ
𝟗. 𝐁đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐤𝐝𝐨𝐰𝐧
𝟏𝟎. 𝐔𝐧𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐮𝐠
𝟏𝟏. 𝐃𝐞𝐜đĸđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟐. đƒđžđ¯đžđĨ𝐨𝐩đĻ𝐞𝐧𝐭
𝟏𝟑. 𝐃đĢ𝐞𝐚đĻ
𝟏𝟒. 𝐇đĸđŦ 𝐅𝐚đĻđĸđĨ𝐲
𝟏𝟓. 𝐄𝐱𝐩đĨ𝐨đĢ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟏𝟔. 𝐆đĸ𝐟𝐭
𝟏𝟕. 𝐇𝐞 𝐓𝐡đĢ𝐞𝐰 𝐈𝐭
𝟏𝟖. 𝐏𝐚đŦ𝐭
𝟏𝟗. 𝐆𝐞𝐧𝐮đĸ𝐧𝐞 𝐓𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐤đŦ
𝟐𝟎. 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐞đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟏. 𝐒𝐨đĻ𝐞𝐭𝐡đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐍𝐞𝐰
𝟐𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟑. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐇𝐞𝐚đĢ𝐭𝐛đĢ𝐞𝐚𝐤
𝟐𝟒. 𝐂𝐚đĢ𝐞
𝟐𝟓. 𝐒𝐡𝐲𝐧𝐞đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟔. đ„đšđ¯đžđŦ𝐝đĢ𝐨𝐩𝐩đĸ𝐧𝐠
𝟐𝟕. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞
𝟐𝟖. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐨đŦđŦ
𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏đĢ𝐞𝐩𝐚đĢ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧đŦ
𝟑𝟎. 𝐇𝐞đĢ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞đŦđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟏. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐚đĸ𝐧
𝟑𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐞𝐚đĨđĸđŦ𝐚𝐭đĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟑. 𝐅𝐚đĨđĨđĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐅𝐨đĢ 𝐇𝐞đĢ
𝟑𝟒. 𝐆𝐨𝐨𝐝𝐛𝐲𝐞
𝟑𝟓. 𝐒𝐭𝐚đĨ𝐤𝐞đĢ
𝐈đĻ𝐩𝐨đĢ𝐭𝐚𝐧𝐭
𝟑𝟔. 𝐇đĸđŦ 𝐂𝐨𝐧𝐟𝐞đŦđŦđĸ𝐨𝐧
𝟑𝟕. 𝐄𝐟𝐟𝐨đĢ𝐭đŦ
𝟑𝟖. 𝐈 đ‹đ¨đ¯đž 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐌𝐨đĢ𝐞
𝟑𝟗. 𝐅đĸđĢđŦ𝐭 𝐊đĸđŦđŦ
𝟒𝟎. 𝐕đĸđŦđĸ𝐭đĸ𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐓𝐞đĻ𝐩đĨ𝐞
𝟒𝟏. 𝐁đĸđĢ𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚đĢ𝐭𝐲
𝟒𝟐. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐅đĸ𝐠𝐡𝐭
𝐀/𝐍

𝟒. 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐀đĢ𝐞 𝐀 𝐉𝐞đĢ𝐤

895 67 7
By daisywrtss

Ruhaan

After I came back from the hospital, I took a shower. I never like hospitals because of the surroundings. I wore my trousers and shirt and started to do my work. But I was thinking about Dr. Sohana. Such a foolish doctor she is. She didn't even know me and when I said I am Ruhaan Raichand only, she doubted me. Who made her a doctor? Little crazy doctor!

Everyone thinks that I am mentally sick but I only know the reason. No one will understand me. I know that like other doctors, Dr. Sohana will also give up on me. After all who can handle this Ruhaan Raichand? Only one.

I looked at my guitar and remembered that I never played it in this 2 years and I am not going to play it ever in my life. Who will listen to me playing guitar? No one.

Except one.

I feel sad for Dr. Sohana. She'll be treating on me by thinking that I am mentally sick. But no I only know that what is happening to me. I am not going to change for anyone. Never!

🧿

I was in my office doing my work but suddenly my secretary informed me that one of our employee got unconscious. I rushed towards the area and asked my secretary to call the doctor.

"Sir, the doctor is not picking up the call." He said.

"What? Why the heck is he even the doctor?" I shouted angrily.

I don't want to lose any of our employee because not only mine but also for their hardwork we're in the No.1 position in business category. All of my employees and their health condition is very important to me.

"Sir, what shall we do now? Which doctor should we call?" Another employee asked.

"Dr. Sohana Shekhawat." I said. At that time only her name and herself came to my mind.

I took out my phone and called her.

"Hello, now what?" She asked from the other side.

"Come to my office." I told her.

"Hain what? Your office but why? And you were supposed to come to the hospital, I was not supposed to go to your office." She replied but I ignored her question and said

"I am sending the location. Come to my office quickly. I want you here, in my office in 10 mins."

"Arey but why?" I heard her asking me from the other side but I hung up. I can't reply to her questions, at least not now when someone's life is in danger.

"Take him to the restroom." I told the other employees.

We all were standing in the restroom and waiting for Dr. Sohana and suddenly my eyes caught someone from the window standing infront of our building. I opened the window and saw that the person was Dr. Sohana.

"Nisha, go and call the girl who is standing infront of our building. She is Dr. Sohana." I told to him.

She went outside and from the window I was watching them talking and then they entered the building. After sometime they came inside the restroom. Her eyes fell on me and she asked

"Where is that employee?" She asked

"Here, come with me." We went towards the employee.

"What happened to him? I mean do you know how he get unconscious?" She asked while looking at all of us.

"No Dr. we don't know. I was sitting beside him and he suddenly stood up and walked away but after sometime he fell on the floor." An employee explained to her.

"Oh, ok I have checked up. He is fine. I think he is stressed and pressurized for work." She said and the looked at me with raised brow. "Mr. Raichand, I know working hard is nice and it gives us good results but it doesn't mean that you'll keep your employees working for 24 hours and will not give them any holidays." She said while rolling her eyes and suddenly Nisha said

"No, Dr. Sohana sir is not like that he is rude but-" She was cut off by my glare.

"I mean sir is not that friendly with us but he gives us holidays and understands our situation." Nisha said and I looked at Dr. Sohana listening to her carefully and suddenly she looked at me and her eyes were shining a little but I diverted my gaze towards the unconscious employee.

"Let him rest and someone stay beside him so that if he wants something you can give him." I told them and left from there.

I was walking on the corridor but suddenly heard some footsteps. Turning back, I saw Dr. Sohana. Dr. Sohana? Why is she following me? I was looking at her with thinned brows that she noticed and asked

"Why are you looking at me?"

"Why are you following me?" I cross questioned her.

"I am not following you! The exit is on the same way you are going." She replied rolling her eyes.

I turned back and continued walking but again one panauti came.

"RUHAAAANNNNNN"

"Not again!" I looked at the person's direction coming towards me while running.

"Ruhaan, you are here I've searched you in the entire building."

"Oh really Kabir. And why were you searching me?" I asked him.

"Why? Can't I come to meet you only. After all you're my bestie Ruhaan." He said and hugged me.

"Stop being so chipku." I told him and pushed him away from me. How can I make so chipku best friends!

"Mmm..hmmm" I turned back and looked at Dr. Sohana clearing her throat.

"Will you two please give me side and let me go?" She asked with an annoyed voice.

"Who is she Ruhaan?" Kabir asked thinning his brows.

"Wait a min.. Stethoscope, Doctor's bag, Doctor coat." He said observing her and walked towards her.

"Are you Dr. Sohana Shekhawat?" He asked jumping and pointing his index finger towards her. She nodded in positive.

"Yes, I am Dr. Sohana. But why are you asking that and how do you know me?" She asked him with a smile.

"Yaa, I heard about you from uncle I mean Ruhaan's father, Vivek uncle." He replied and forwarded his hand. "By the way I am Kabir, Ruhaan's CBF." He said showing his teeth.

"CBF?" She asked.

"Childhood Best Friend." he replied to her and she forwarded her hand for handshake.

"Nice meeting you, by the way Ruhaan-" I heard Kabir saying something but I went back to my cabin. I don't have time for his stupid talks.

I was working peacefully but my door opened and again those stupids came.

"Will you two please let me do my work peacefully?" I asked them being frustrated.

"I didn't come by my own. He dragged me to your cabin." Dr. Sohana said.

"So what? What is there in his cabin that we can't come? Masturbating kar raha tha kya?" Kabir said and suddenly put his palm on his mouth. This guy never thinks before speaking. How can he say such type of things infront of a girl?
(Were you masturbating?)

"Excuse me, do you even know what are you saying?" I asked him completely annoyed.

"Ya,ya I know what I said , I said were you doing your master degree in business?" He asked nervously

"Ayein?" Dr. Sohana reacted.

"Shut up and tell me what are you doing here?" I asked him.

"Actually yes, why did you come to your cabin without informing us and you didn't even listen to me." He complained like a kid. Honestly, I love kids but I don't like those people who behaves like kid.

"Because I don't have time for stupids." I said without realizing that I included Dr. Sohana in the stupids also.

"What? What did you said? Stupids? That means you included me in those stupids? How dare you? You are telling me a stupid. Huh." She shouted on me.

"You are a JERK!"

🧿

Wrote this in one day.. *screaming*

Btw how was this chapter?

What do you think what will be the reaction of Ruhaan after listening Sohana?

Let's know this on the next chapter.

Btw how was Ruhaan's Pov. Honestly, I am not good in writing male leads' pov. But I will definitely improve it. So don't be disappointed if you find it a little boring.

Do you like Kabir? He is like me only. 🤡

Let's meet you on the next chapter. Byeee ❤️

IG:- daisywrtss

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 202 9
A story of a girl with no hope in love meets a boy full of love and life.. Vikrant Ahuja - CEO of AHUJA INDUSTRY Ishti Khurana - MBA Masters in Busin...
4M 168K 63
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally âŖī¸ Cover credit...
176K 11K 19
Step into the colorful world of Advita Singh Rathore and Rudransh Singh Arora as their love story unfolds against the backdrop of cultural contrasts...
4.3M 269K 102
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...