✓ Apocalyptic Plant Team

By koushuu17

Author: Piguapi Category: Danmei fan fiction Status: Completed This can be regarded as an alternative fanfic... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21-35
51-65
66-80
81-95
96-110
111-125
126-140
141-155
156-End

36-50

18 0 0
By koushuu17

☆ 36. Chapter 36

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 36

In the next few days, Xiaobao put all the farm affairs aside and left them to Qin's father and Xiaoyu. He and Lu concentrated on absorbing energy crystals in the room.

In order to facilitate communication, Xiaobao temporarily let the cheeky Green stay in his room.

"Baby, do you want to drink water? I'll pour it for you."

"No."

"Baby, do you want to eat an apple?"

"No."

"Baby, do you..."

"Are you annoyed?" Xiaobao Finally, I couldn't bear it anymore, so I shouldn't have been soft-hearted and let this guy in. It was really annoying! "I have hands and feet, and I can do it myself when I'm thirsty or hungry!"

"...Oh." The green wilted head sat down on the sofa and continued to 'work'.

The effect of 'cheeky' is not obvious at all. The baby doesn't like it at all...

Xiaobao is now eager to make the green tower tree grow up. The best next plant is the cherry bomb. After going out this time, he feels that if there is a bomb, If so, the efficiency of destroying zombies will definitely be much higher. Shooting them one by one with a gun consumes energy and time. It will definitely be much easier if the zombies are concentrated and attracted a few bombs.

...

On the other side, Qins father continued to organize some workers to build houses. Many were built inside the two-story outer wall. The temporary residences near the gate were relatively simple. They were large multi-person collective rooms for temporary residence of the refugees. , and a guard room was built next to it.

He Tong and other superpowers have not been sent out on missions recently. They have all stayed in the farm to make weapons. They consumed a lot last time and must replenish them. Moreover, the number of people eating leaves on the farm has increased, so each of them must be replenished. All equipped with 'equipment'.

After two or three days like this, both Xiaobao and Lu absorbed thousands of crystals.

In addition to a few new pea and nut wall seeds, the green green tower tree finally grew new branches, but they were only sunflower seeds.

In addition to the previous pea branches and sunflower branches, Xiaobao has also grown new branches. The small bags on them are very small. They should mature if they work harder.

I hope this one is a cherry seed, Xiaobao thought.

"It's very late. Let's continue tomorrow." Green reminded him virtuously when he came out of the shower and took out Xiaobao's pajamas. "You go take a shower. I'll spread out the quilt and wait for you." "

... What kind of speech is this! Xiaobao was stunned by the thunder, and his stretched hands were froze in mid-air.

Midori was still smiling: "Go, I've put the hot water for you. You must be very sore after sitting for a day. I'll give you a massage later."

Xiaobao walked to the bathroom with his pajamas and ignored the blue veins on his head. It is indeed easier to absorb it if you have Lu around to guide you for a few days, so just tolerate him for a few days for the time being.

When Xiaobao came out from a comfortable hot bath, Lv had already dried his hair by himself, and turned off the lights in the room, leaving only a bedside lamp. Lv was sitting by the bed, looking under the soft light. Her long, straight hair was spread down, setting off her white pajamas, giving her an indescribable sense of beauty.

"Come on, let me help you dry your hair." Lu Chong waved to Xiaobao gently, his voice was low and bewitching.

Xiaobao was indeed very lazy after taking a bath. He was naturally happy to be served, so he sat down on the carpet next to Midori.

Lu picked up the hair dryer and gently rubbed Xiao Bao's hair, "It seems to have grown a lot."

"Huh? What did you say?" Lu's voice was very soft, and Xiao Bao couldn't hear it clearly due to the noise of the hair dryer.

Lu chuckled and leaned towards Xiaobao's ear and asked: "Baby, can you grow your hair long too?"

The other person's breath sprayed on her ears and neck, making Xiaobao shiver sensitively and his head immediately turned red. He said angrily: "I don't want it!"

When I was a child, I was often mistaken for a girl because of my face. Now that I finally look gender-clear, I don't want to have long hair!

After a while, Midori was finished. She turned off the hair dryer and tidied Xiaobao's hair with her hands. She regretfully said, "Baby, your hair is so soft. Long hair must look good, so we can match up." "

..." Then I dont want to stay even more, okay? It feels cold just thinking about it! "I'll find a hairdresser to trim it for me in two days!"

Green looked regretful. The baby's snow-white skin must be very beautiful against the long black hair.

After a while, he became happy again, "Baby, let me massage you. It's the secret method of our family~" "

Okay, okay." Xiaobao's muscles were indeed a little sore, so he nodded in agreement and lay on the bed waiting for Midori's service. , "But don't take the opportunity to touch around! Be careful and I'll kick you out!" During this period, Lu's behavior was really suspicious and he had to be careful.

"No, no, don't worry." Lu smiled.

I don't know if this massage technique is really effective or if I am really tired. Anyway, Xiaobao fell asleep after a while.

"...?" Lu changed places several times and saw that Xiaobao didn't respond until he realized that the other party had fallen asleep.

Why? ! ! ! He obviously used the authentic secret method of the Green Tower Clan, but Wei spent a lot of time teaching it to him. It is said that it can make people emotional and increase the 'couple's interest'.

But why didn't this person react at all? He fell asleep so quickly!

That's right! This is not a massage technique at all!

However, there are slight differences in the acupuncture points between Earth people and Green Tower people. For Earth people, it is really a good massage...

Looking at the sleeping Xiaobao, Green wanted to kiss him twice, but for a person who has never experienced j□ For a young boy like J, he was really not brave enough. He thought about it several times but still didnt take action...

There was no other way. Lu had no choice but to pick up Xiaobao and let him lie down, and carefully covered him with a quilt. The autumn night was still very cold. of.

Forget it, try to try again next time you get a chance. Anyway, the status has been reserved, so you definitely wont be able to run away.

...

The next day, Xiaobao continued to give birth to the green pagoda tree, and Green began to plant the secret plant. There were not many leaves left.

By the afternoon, Xiaobao finally let the bags on the new branches mature.

After picking it off, it turned out that it was indeed the cherry seeds that she had dreamed of. "Xiaoxue should be happy now, she finally has what she wants." Xiaobao said happily, collecting all the seeds that the two of them had produced in the past few days. , then got up and walked downstairs. At this time, the Qin family should be in the living room.

"I'll go too." Midori said she didn't want to be separated from him.

"Grow your leaves!" It was enough to be inseparable from him for three or four days in a row. "By the way, you can go back to your room and sleep today." Xiaobao said calmly, and continued to go downstairs happily.

"!!!"Why? ! Is my value only to grow leaves? ! ! Does the baby really not want to see himself? ! ! !

Of course, Xiaobao ignored Lu's depression. He was happily showing the results of the past two days to his family.

"Brother, you are so kind!" Xiaoxue screamed holding the cherry seeds.

"...Should we plant it now?" Mother Qin asked with a trembling voice as she looked at the various seeds in the wooden box.

"Mom, you choose this nut. Our father is the sunflower, you are the nut wall, I am the pea shooter, and Xiaoxue is the cherry bomb. This division of labor is very good!" Xiaoyu suggested from the side.

"Well...that's right..." Qin's mother's face turned pale. Is she finally going to use the knife? No! ! !

"Don't be afraid, it'll be over in no time. It's okay. It doesn't hurt at all." Qin's father continued his behavior from last time and handed over the dagger in a considerate manner.

"..." What is this person talking about? Didn't you faint from blood and pain last time? ! !

"I'll come first, I'll come first!" Xiaoxue was very positive.

This time, under Xiaobao's guidance, Xiaoxue didn't cut her wrists, but made an incision in the thick part of her arm. Xiaobao pressed the seed in as soon as the tip of the knife left the skin, but it didn't cause Xiaoxue any pain. How long did it take? The wound healed in a short time.

Qin's mother helped her daughter clean the blood stains on her arms, while Xiaoxue kept pouring the water she had prepared in advance.

After everyone waited for a while, Qin's father saw that his daughter was almost drunk and couldn't wait to ask: "How is it? Is it okay?"

"It couldn't be better! Hahahaha!" Xiaoxue wiped her mouth and laughed proudly. She finally compared That brat Xiaoyu is so strong!

"That's good." Qin's father was relieved, and then turned to Qin's mother, telling her to hurry up.

Seeing Qin's mother's scared look, Xiaobao couldn't help but want to laugh, "It's okay, Mom, just cut it in and I'll help you plant it right away. It won't take even a second. If you plant it, your body will definitely be much better than before. Benefits There are so many!"

Under the encouragement of everyone, Qin's mother finally plucked up the courage to kill the 'killer'. The process was naturally very smooth and was over in the blink of an eye.

After the task was completed, Qin's mother's fierceness returned. While drinking water, she said to Qin's father: "I'm much stronger than you. Look at what you did last time. I'm embarrassed to mention it again! You're bleeding and dry. Well, tusk tusk tusk..." "

..." Aren't you mentioning this...

That same day, Xiaoxue made three small cherry bombs and gave them to Xiaobao. Because Qin's mother was old, Xiaobao asked her to take care of herself. Rest and leave the weapons to the young people.

"How to use this? Is it the same as in the game?" Xiaoxue asked.

"Absolutely. If you throw it out after it gets bigger in your hand, it will explode if hit hard. The range can spread to about three or four meters around." Xiaobao heard Lu describe it, "It's a bit dangerous. We won't be able to use it for the time being. Save Get up."

"Well, it is indeed a bit dangerous. If you accidentally throw it not far enough, you will hurt yourself." Xiaoyu nodded, then smiled happily and made faces at Xiaoxue, "In this way, my ability is more practical. Oh! Hahahaha..."

"Huh! I don't attack easily! Once I do it, I will shock everyone!"

"Cut!"

"What to do with the remaining seeds? There are several more." Qin's mother looked at Mu asked the seed in the box.

"I will give it to the people who went out with me before. The young and strong ones will be given priority. The others will wait a moment. Green and I will soon produce more." "

By the way, the number of pea seeds seems to be The most." Xiaoxue counted on her fingers.

"Well, the branch with the peas is now very strong and is producing fruit non-stop. It may be more commonly used."

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Top Ten Moves , [Danmei] [Chess Soul Fan] Lan Ke (Gemini CP) , [Danmei] Super Mercenary Boy's Bamboo Horse Chasing Fate , [Danmei] Addiction Abuse Specialist School , [Danmei] The snake essence disease boss in time travel [System] , [Danmei] Glittery and smelly , [Danmei] Ajian , [Danmei] Dont bend down , [Danmei] If you dont believe, look up and see who the heaven will spare , [Danmei] [Sword Three] 【Flowers】Hidden Fate Chasing Chicken

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 37. Chapter 37

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 37

Before dinner, Xiaobao distributed a few seeds. Those who got them were naturally ecstatic. Xiaobao also promised to give priority to those who didn't get them.

Apart from the Qin family themselves, there are only two little girls, Jiajia and Lingling, at the Qin family's dining table. Qin's mother decided to adopt them.

When Xu Qingqing came to see Xiaoxue a few days ago, he met Xiaobao in the living room.

"Looking for Xiaoxue? What are you doing?" Xiaobao didn't have a good impression of this girl, so his tone was not very warm.

Xiaobao was not a person who liked to smile when facing outsiders, so Xu Qingqing always thought he was just a poker face and didn't pay much attention to his indifference. "Brother Qin, our family has moved out, and we may not be able to eat with Xiaoxue in the future." Let me come and chat with her."

She used the word 'maybe', naturally hoping that the other party would keep her, but this made Xiaobao very angry. What does 'maybe' mean? ! Is it possible that she still takes having free meals at her own home for granted? !

"We can't let you and your parents eat separately. It's better to eat together as a family. You are usually very free anyway, so you have plenty of time to chat with Xiaoxue." Saying this 'very free' is a bit mean, but Xiaobao had already said it very implicitly. This girl wanted to take advantage of Xiaoxue, so he was being very polite by not saying anything bad.

"...That's right." Xu Qingqing said awkwardly. It would be difficult for her to make excuses since the other party mentioned her parents. She just didn't know whether it was intentional or unintentional.

"Xiaoxue is teaching Jia Jia Lingling how to read. Why don't you change the time?" Xiaobao then said politely.

"Oh, then I won't disturb her." Xu Qingqing smiled, "Where's Brother Qin, what are you doing?" There was never a chance to talk to him before, so let's work hard to seize the opportunity from today on.

"I'm arranging some farm work. I was very busy some time ago." Xiaobao responded casually.

Xu Qingqing was very positive. He sat on the sofa next to Xiaobao and read the paper on the table. "Do you want me to help? I usually have nothing to do. It would be great if I could help Brother Qin. You are the great benefactor of my family."

" No more trouble, I can still handle it." There was a lot of work on the farm, and now he just wanted to get rid of her as soon as possible.

Xu Qingqing misunderstood. She thought the other party was being polite, "Don't look at me like this. I am also a student union cadre in college. There is no problem with some simple work arrangements. Brother Qin, if you need help, just ask!" "As he said that, he picked up a form on the table and looked at it.

"Then why don't you sign up for a job on the farm? You've been idle all day." At this time, Midori came down from upstairs with a very bad expression on his face. Naturally, he couldn't be happy that a young girl was so close to his Taya. . My ears are very good, and I heard the second half of the conversation between the two clearly.

"I..." Xu Qingqing was stopped by the question. She forgot about it for a moment and didn't know how to answer. Naturally, she didn't want to do the menial work on the farm, but how could she speak? Several college students like her were working on listening to the radio.

Xiaobao usually dislikes green, but this time he felt that he was particularly cute. He really asked him what he felt. He was his sister's classmate, so he didn't take it easy to blame him.

"Lv, why are you down and hungry again?" Xiaobao asked with a smile.

"Well, growing leaves consumes a lot of energy." Lu then turned to look at Xu Qingqing, "I'm asking you something, why don't you say it?" He was originally from the royal family, and he also developed a lot of majesty when speaking. The Qin family are now his relatives, so they are naturally treated differently. This girl looks like she covets her Taya, she is really brave! She clearly knew that the baby was his, yet she was so shameless and joined in the fun. It was really abominable! The fire in the green heart is burning.

Although Lu is a few years older than Xiaobao in terms of age, he didn't know what love was before he met Xiaobao, so he always followed his instinct on this issue. When he saw someone attacking his lover, it was natural. He shows no mercy and makes things difficult for the other party without thinking at all.

Xu Qingqing was frightened, how could this person be so fierce and rude, "I... I just want to help Brother Qin..." His tone and expression were pitiful, and he looked at Xiaobao longingly, hoping that the other party I can feel her thoughts.

"It's enough for him to have me! He doesn't need help from outsiders!" Midori was still rude, "What are you looking at? Is my baby just for you to look at casually?" !

"I just want to repay the favor, nothing else..."

"My baby is kind-hearted, and there are many people who can repay the favor. I have to deal with him one by one, and he has to take care of his own affairs. It's best if you don't bother him. !"

"I told you that I'm here to help sincerely, why are you like this!" Xu Qingqing was also angry. This person was targeting her everywhere, and no matter how good-tempered he was, he couldn't bear it.

"Baby, she's bullying me, drive her away quickly!" Lu suddenly complained to Xiaobao in aggrieved tone.

"..." Now the other two people were stunned, what nonsense was this person talking about.

Finally, Xiaobao reconciled and said: "Okay, okay, don't argue. I accept your wishes, but I can really handle it myself, so it won't be a problem. Lu may be hungry today and has a bad temper, so don't worry." ." Then he turned around and patted Lu's hand, "I'm eating gunpowder today, go and eat quickly."

In this situation, Xu Qingqing is not willing to stay and continue to be scolded. He will find a chance next time to tell Xiaobao. After saying goodbye, he went back.

After she left, Xiaobao asked with a smile: "Why are you so childish today?"

"How could I be childish? That ugly guy obviously has plans for you. I'm being polite, okay." Lu shouted that he was wronged, he was completely It's for his own status. Originally, Xiaobao didn't pay much attention to him. If another outsider comes, will he still live?

"How is that possible? She is obviously a beauty." Xiaobao teased him deliberately, "We have made a contract, and I can't like her." "!"

Midori's face changed immediately, "What beauty? Our family is much more beautiful than her." Well, baby, you are more beautiful than her too! She is just ugly!" "

..." I don't want to compare beauty with a woman, Xiaobao was speechless, "Go to dinner quickly, nothing will happen to you." "

Baby, Why are you so cold all of a sudden?" Lu looked pitiful.

Xiaobao ignored him and sat down to continue working. This person said the wrong thing without knowing what the mistake was. He has low emotional intelligence and deserves to be ignored!

Lu struggled for a while and found that Xiaobao really didn't want to pay attention to him, so he had to go looking for something to eat.

The baby is really moody. One second he is smiling to himself, and the next second he is ignoring others.

On the other side, Xu Qingqing was also very angry. What's going on with that man? Although he may have some skills, he has a bad temper and his behavior is also very weird. What's "my baby"? Isn't it disgusting? He's obviously a man, but he's still delusional. With Brother Qin! The Qin family was just joking, but this guy took it seriously! Can two men still have a child? !

But thanks to Green, the Qin family's dining table is finally 'clean'.

"What did you learn from Sister Xiaoxue today?" Mother Qin asked the two little girls with a smile during the meal.

There is no teacher in the farm, so Xiaoxue will be taught how to read for the time being. Now is the stage for the two of them to absorb knowledge. I dont know when the zombies will be wiped out. If it takes a long time, wont the children become illiterate in the future?

"I learned from Goose Goose. Grandma, we will recite it to you." The two little girls were very excited to show off, and recited the short poem smoothly.

"It's amazing!" Qin's mother smiled and praised, "Lingling, eat more, let's see how thin you are. Come on, grandma will give you a big chicken drumstick!" Although Lingling had been moisturized a lot after staying at Qin's house for a few days, she was still Qin's mother felt distressed because she was so skinny, so she used serving chopsticks to pick up a chicken drumstick for her to eat.

"I hope a teacher can come to the farm. There are many children, so we can't delay." Xiaobao said with emotion.

"Yes!" Qin's father also nodded and turned to look at Xiaoxue and Xiaoyu.

"..." The two siblings sweated profusely. Look at what we do. We are already college students and we can almost recognize the words, okay?

"No, no, you misunderstood." Father Qin understood the expressions of the two of them and explained quickly, "I mean, you two can definitely be teachers of those children. No, Xiaoxue is a very good teacher!

" People suddenly felt light-headed. Yes, people's teachers are indeed a very glorious profession!

"No, no, I object." Xiaobao suddenly shook his hand and interrupted, "The two of them have not had very good grades since elementary school. How can they teach others? Xiaoxue is working as a substitute for two days. As time goes by, sooner or later the secret will be revealed."

" ..." The two of them were speechless. Brother, are there any people who throw cold water on me like you? We are your dear brothers and sisters! 嘘嘘嘤...

"Sister Xiaoxue teaches very well, even better than our teachers!" Jiajia said sweetly. Xiaoxue and the two of them have been together day and night for the past two days, and their relationship has naturally warmed up. She couldn't help but want to speak for Xiaoxue.

"Jiajia, you are so kind!" Xiaoxue was so moved that she burst into tears.

"It's enough to cope with a first or second grade. Look how proud you are!" Xiaoyu snorted.

"Pfft! Are you still talking about me, who failed the first grade of elementary school?"

"..." Black history is the most annoying thing!

...

At this time, everything on the Qin family farm was full of peace, but unknown to them, someone was planning a huge conspiracy against them...

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 38. Chapter 38

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 38

"Third brother, do you think the boss is really planning to go to that farm?" the short man asked in a low voice.

"That can still be false. Many people have seen the GG there. Didn't the man surnamed Chen say that before the zombies appeared, several walls were built on this farm, so it is safe!" The person who was asked said in a positive tone.

"There are a lot of people on the farm, aren't we taking too much risk?"

"What risk are we taking? Are those country people still as powerful as the zombies with their claws outside?! We have a lot of guns in our hands, we are afraid of them What a bird!"

"That's true, haha. Has the boss's plan been finalized yet?" "

Almost, I heard he said he would start in a few days, and now he needs to stock up on more weapons. Isn't it normal for us these two days? Can you collect that crystal to exchange for bullets?"

"What's the use of that crystal? It's pretty good-looking."

"Who knows, the higher ups want it. Anyway, it can be exchanged for a lot of things. We just need to collect it, don't worry about it."

That The person surnamed Chen is Chen Jianfa, who organized workers to build a fence for the Qin Family Farm. During this time, he heard that someone had seen the GG on the Qin Family Farm, so he mentioned that he had worked for the farm before. He is now hiding with his family. Airport base evacuation. He had also thought about going to the Qin Family Farm before, but he still had more confidence in the national army and decided to come to this base after much consideration.

His words were heard by someone who was interested, and they started planning a farm. It turned out that they were a gangster group that was somewhat famous in the local area.

Not only was the farm a big place, but there was plenty of food. If they occupied the farm, they wouldn't need to risk their lives every day to find supplies and kill zombies. Moreover, the place where they lived now was really overcrowded. They were accustomed to indulgence before, but now they have to be restrained by the army all the time. Naturally, these people can't stand it. Now that they have the opportunity in front of them, they don't want to give up this shortcut to a leisurely life.

Chen Jianfa never imagined that one of his unintentional words would make these villains crooked and bring a huge crisis to the farm.

Of course, these little treasures were unexpected. He would never have imagined that the first crisis on the farm would come from his compatriots.

...

and the houses at the farm gate have finally come into use. Recently, several groups of survivors have come to seek refuge. Xiaobao asked him to live in these houses temporarily, divided into men and women, and to bring wounds and wounds on his body. Separate without wounds.

Each of these people has registered their own information. In order to facilitate the sorting, Xiaobao also equipped a computer in the guard room. He can take pictures of the appearance of the visitors and input them together with the information for easy management. The guard room is equipped with four security guards. In addition to guarding the gate, they are also responsible for managing these new arrivals. After three to seven days, most people will be placed inside the farm and assigned jobs and houses.

"Dad, do you think we should draw up a contract for employees to sign? There will be more people in the future, and I'm worried that someone will fish in troubled waters. Let's write down the requirements in black and white, and send them to the base if they don't meet the requirements." Xiaobao asked Qin's father for advice. Opinion.

"Well, that makes sense." There used to be a contract on the farm, but since the zombies appeared, everyone has ignored it, and no contract has been signed for the newly arranged work.

"Okay, I'll draw up some terms later, and we can discuss them again. After all, things are no different now than before, and the employees' opinions have to be absorbed. I'll organize a meeting later." "You'd

better be thoughtful. , Haha."

After dinner that night, Xiaobao held a meeting with the newly released electronic contract to solicit opinions from all employees and see if there were any requirements that could be appropriately added to it.

Regarding his own welfare, everyone was discussing it heatedly. There were many outrageous demands, but most of them were ignored by Xiaobao. He was asking for employees, not ancestors.

Finally, Xiaobao had someone read the completed contract aloud. After making sure there were no problems, he printed it out and copied it for everyone to sign.

Since all the refugees outside the fence have entered the computer and saved the files, Xiaobao wants to register the information of other employees on the farm. "It's too late today. I will arrange for someone to take photos for you after lunch tomorrow and save them. Everyone, put your hair down." Get organized and don't cover your face."

Just when everything was going well at the farm, on a sunny noon a week later, a convoy of more than a dozen vehicles came to the gate of the Qin family farm. The leader was the former gangster group. The boss in my mouth is Xiao Gui.

"Hey, they still have so many street lights here." Looking at the solar panels above, they should be self-sufficient, a little Luo Luo whistled.

"How big is this farm?"

"You idiot, it's written on several GG's on the road. Are you blind?" "

I didn't pay attention."

"Boss, how do we get in? Find someone to climb over the wall and open the door for a surprise attack. ?"

"Don't worry, since we are recruiting people here, someone will definitely come to open the door." Xiao Gui said calmly and asked one of his men to knock on the door.

The guard room is very close to the gate, so the guard can hear someone banging on the big iron door.

Hearing someone coming again, one of the guards climbed up to the wall to see what was going on. There were a dozen cars outside, but there was no sign of zombies.

"Hey! What do you do?" the guard asked loudly.

Everyone looked at the person on the wall, and Xiao Gui smiled and replied: "We are coming from the airport base, and the GG who saw you on the farm is here to apply for a job." In any case, let's sneak in first, and we will talk about the situation inside. If you dont know clearly, you cant do it blindly.

A lot of people came during this time, and the doorman didn't think much about it. Moreover, these people came well prepared and pretended to be presentable, without any trace of the underworld. "Okay, I'll call the boss. If there's no problem, I'll do it." Let you come in and wait a moment." After saying that, he went down to the wall to make a phone call.

"Boss, it seems to be going very smoothly!" everyone said excitedly.

Xiao Gui also smiled proudly. There seemed to be no defense against humans here.

After a while, the guard reported the situation outside the door to Xiaobao. After obtaining his consent, he opened the door and let Xiao Gui and his party in.

As soon as everyone entered, they saw a row of bungalows. There were many people sitting at the door of those houses, some chatting and some playing cards.

"Come, take a look at the rules and regulations of our farm first. If you think you can abide by them, stay. If you can't help it, leave. We won't force you." The guard handed out a few pieces of paper and handed them to everyone to browse. There were some simple terms on them. .

Its quite formal, everyone thought. After reading it, they all nodded in agreement and felt that there was no big problem. In fact, they would have agreed even if there were problems. Their purpose was not to work in the first place, as long as they could find an excuse to stay. That's it.

"Can I meet the boss here?" Xiao Gui asked, "There are so many of us, and I wonder what work the boss will arrange for us?" After looking around, he didn't see anyone important. He asked the ordinary people on the farm Not interested. They will still have to work in the future. The person they have to deal with is the owner of the farm.

"Don't worry, please park your car to the east, and then come over to take photos and fill in the information. We will keep it on file. In a week or so, you can enter the farm without any problems." The guard greeted everyone to park their cars.

"Huh? Is it so troublesome?" a big man asked displeasedly.

"What trouble? Who knows if the people who come here have the virus? If they are infected, won't the whole farm suffer if they are let in?!" The guard glared, "You can leave if you don't like it. You have to abide by these rules when you get here. .Besides, Ive let you eat for free this week, so its an advantage for you.

Boss, what should I do? a subordinate asked in a low voice.

"Just listen to them." Xiao Gui thought for a while and said.

"Doesn't it mean we have to wait for many more days? We've already entered anyway, so why not attack directly?"

"Not to mention wasting bullets by attacking now, the risk is also high. What if the people inside organize to resist? The military has issued a lot of weapons before. It's hard to say that they don't have any." "

Then there are definitely not as many as us. What are we afraid of them!"

" Do you listen to you or do you listen to me?! We are going to catch them off guard and attack the farmer directly!" Xiao Gui said with a serious look on his face and raised his eyebrows.

Seeing that the boss was about to get angry, the subordinate had no choice but to keep silent.

After they filled out the information, their bodies were roughly checked. No one was injured. More than 20 people were divided into several adjacent houses to live. In fact, all the injured people were kicked out of the team by Xiao Gui. He was also worried that someone would contract the virus and endanger his life.

While waiting, Xiao Gui and his party asked the guards about the farm. Several guards focused on the farm's facilities and various jobs, but did not mention anything about supernatural powers. Several people were carefully selected by Xiaobao, and he knew very clearly what should be said and what should not be said. The outsiders will not be informed about their superpowers until they become regular employees.

In the past few days, Xiao Gui saw people being released into the farm one after another after waiting for the full time. Although he was impatient, he had to wait patiently in order to hit the target with one blow.

He saw that every morning, farm employees would come out to sort the crops inside the outermost wall. There were thousands of acres of farmland between the two 100-meter-wide walls. Xiaobao would not forget to let people take care of it. Now many crops can be harvested, and they are transported to the farm in large and small vehicles every day. Of course, these things cannot be picked by the waiters. Food and water will be delivered by dedicated personnel every day. The variety is quite rich. There will be at least one meal of meat every day, and the vegetables and other items are all fresh.

"Boss, don't tell me, the treatment on this farm is really good. The boss here has a lot of skills." After just a few days of observation, it can be seen that the entire farm is well organized, rich in resources, and has a relaxed atmosphere, and there is no airport at all. There is a sense of tension in the base. The employees here are very relaxed and relaxed, with glowing faces and good spirits, as if the zombies outside have nothing to do with these people.

Xiao Gui nodded, the management here is indeed good, and they can learn from it when they occupy it.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 39. Chapter 39

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 39:

There is not only one program on the radio in the past two days, but many new radio stations have appeared one after another. They are basically local or personal. Some are broadcasts from various bases, and some are broadcasts for personal help. .

Du Xiaoyan and Fang Qian were still continuing their broadcasting work. After He Tong and Li Bing left, Xiaobao sent two new young people. The four of them didn't care whether the news they heard was useful or not, they all gathered together and showed it to Xiaobao.

Although most of the news is useless, it still brings some hope to everyone. The main content of the central broadcasting broadcast recently is about vaccine research, which seems to be going smoothly. I dont know whether it is true or false. Most of the broadcast contents in various bases call for survivors to take refuge, and many preferential policies are displayed. Most of the personal ones were asking for help. Since they were not from this city, Qin's father and mother Qin wanted to help, but they were rejected by Xiaobao. The journey was long and dangerous, and he had no obligation to take risks for these unknown people.

"Mom and Dad, didn't I tell you that you don't need to worry about this? If the weather is nice, you can go to the balcony to bask in the sun. It's good for your health. I know these things well. We are not relatives or friends. What should we worry about? And since we If a request for help can be received, those in the military will definitely receive it. Aren't they more responsible for taking action than us?" Xiaobao is a little helpless against his parents' rotten good people. You must know that the people sent out are also at risk.

"Okay, okay, I'll listen to you." Qin's father also felt that he was a little careless.

After the two old men went upstairs to bask in the sun, Xiaobao continued to arrange the work on the farm. There are too many mature crops now. If they are not harvested, some of them will rot in the ground. There are not enough manpower. In the past, every harvest season on the farm They will recruit a lot of temporary workers. Where can I find them now? If I had known earlier, I would have collected the things in the land and then built the house. This busy work wasted a lot of time, and it was all my fault for not thinking carefully.

At this time, a young man came to find Xiaobao, "Brother Xiaobao, my grandma has a cold. Can you ask someone to check it out?"

"Have you taken any medicine?" Xiaobao asked.

"I ate it as soon as I found it in the morning."

Xiaobao nodded. It's not yet noon, and even a common cold won't take effect that quickly. Besides, the other person is still an old man and his resistance is low.

It rained red again two days ago. I dont know if it was an infection caused by accidental exposure, but maybe it was just a common cold. The family didnt dare to hide it. When they noticed something was wrong with the old man, they hurriedly reported it. The boss has great powers. There should be a way.

There are currently two doctors on the farm's staff. Xiaobao found them and took them to see the old man.

The two doctors examined it carefully and found nothing unusual, but it was no wonder that the early stage of zombie virus infection was indeed similar to that of a cold.

Xiaobao took out a sterilized needle from the medicine box and said, "I want to take some blood to see. It hurts a little. Bear with it." The

old lady stretched out her left hand. She had been pricked during a blood test in the hospital before, but she was not afraid now.

Xiaobao sterilized the pad of her ring finger, and blood came out as soon as the injection was given, and the color was normal. Xiaobao squeezed it hard, dipped some of the blood that came out with his finger and put it in front of his nose to smell it.

His sense of smell is very sensitive now, and he can smell even the slightest odor. He can even tell the smell of zombies in the blood. Now the patient has a fever. If he is infected with the zombie virus, it must have been circulating in the blood.

After smelling it, Xiaobao took out a wet wipe and wiped his hands, then smiled and said: "It's okay, it's just a common cold. Just take the medicine, drink plenty of water and rest."

The family immediately became happy. They were really lucky. God bless them. .

"You guys came to tell me as soon as possible that I really did a good job. The safety of everyone on the farm can only be guaranteed by the unity of people like you." Xiaobao was obviously very satisfied with this. He took out a small wooden box from his pocket and took out a He handed a leaf to the old man and said, "You should feel better if you eat it. The weather is getting cold, so you should keep warm in the future."

This made the whole family very happy. It was a blessing in disguise. The young man thanked him quickly: "Thank you. Brother Xiaobao! Grandma, eat it quickly, this leaf is so amazing!"

The old lady didn't expect to receive such a valuable thing. She found out that she had a cold today and was very worried, fearing that she would be kicked out if she contracted the virus. The farm still has such a good thing now, "I am very old, why not give it to my grandson." She wanted to give it to the young man.

"Grandma, what are you talking about? I'm in very good health. You'll get better sooner if you eat. Eat quickly!" He said and poured a glass of water.

The old lady had no choice but to shake her hands, put the leaves into her mouth, and chewed them.

Xiaobao didn't want to worry about the next thing. Eating these leaves would definitely help, so he explained a few more words and went back.

His behavior was spread among the employees. The boss is such a good person! I went to see it in person and not only gave precious leaves as a gift. I heard that the old lady got better that night after eating the leaves, and she felt very energetic. It was said that she ate two bowls more rice than before!

In the future, if you find a cold, you should learn from that family member and report it immediately. Maybe something good will happen! Some people also laughed and said, "There is something wrong. Why do you want to curse your own family to get sick if you have nothing to do?"

In addition to planting leaves these days, Lu has been training superpower users, guiding them to skillfully use superpowers, and systematically explaining how to use various weapons, including types that have not yet appeared.

Everyone took notes carefully. They knew that before long, there would be more types of weapons in the wooden boxes they carried. In order to make no mistakes in the battle, they must be prepared now.

Xu Qingqing came to see Xiaoxue again. She couldn't help but asked Xiaoxue about her brother's situation.

"Your brother is not young anymore. Don't you think about getting married?"

"Hmm..." Xiaoxue thought for a while, "That's right. My brother should have a wedding."

"Huh?" Xu Qingqing was confused. A wedding? Shouldn't we find a marriage partner first?

Xiaoxue thought for a while and suddenly said excitedly: "Yes! I actually forgot! My brother and sister-in-law haven't held a wedding yet!" "

..." Xu Qingqing was speechless. If he had known better, he would not have come to her. This girl is really out of her mind. has a problem.

"It's true for my parents, how could I wrong my sister-in-law so much? I'll tell them right now!" After saying that, he happily went downstairs.

"..." Before he could stop him, the other party left like a gust of wind, leaving Xu Qingqing speechless and choked.

After Xiaoxue left, Xu Qingqing was the only one left in her room. She looked around the room jealously. It would be great if this was her room. It was big and beautiful, dozens of times better than her own room.

After lingering for a while, Xu Qingqing reluctantly left. It seemed that looking for Xiaoxue was of no use, so let's start with Brother Qin himself.

In the next few days, Xu Qingqing always 'ran into' Xiaobao in various places on the farm, and diligently expressed his willingness to help and his good feelings. If he took the initiative as a girl, the other party would be a little interested, and normal men would. have a feeling.

Xiaobao has been in love many times. Although they broke up for various reasons, most of the partners were cheerful and generous. Of course he was aware of Xu Qingqing's little thoughts, but this girl It really made him unhappy. He didn't want to work hard and just wanted to enjoy the results. When he thought of her character, her beautiful face made Xiaobao feel ugly.

He has always maintained basic courtesy towards women, so no matter how many times he 'encountered' her, he politely kept a distance from them.

However, it had only been a few days, and the days to come were long. Xu Qingqing was not impatient, and continued to persevere, with his intentions becoming more and more obvious.

Lu should learn from her on this point. He is just and right, so he should keep stalking her!

As for Xiaoxue's proposal on the other side, the Qin family were naturally happy. Lu was very excited after hearing it. She looked at Xiaobao with bright eyes, and was finally slapped back by Xiaobao with blue veins on his forehead! The

final result Naturally, there is no result. If the protagonist does not agree, it will be useless no matter how much others cooperate.

For this reason, Xiaoxue went to comfort Lu: "Sister-in-law, don't be sad. One day my brother will let go. We all like you. The wedding ceremony is just a formality. We don't take it to heart!"

"..." I said, do you really think of me as a woman? ! Lu was depressed, why did everyone just want him to marry in? The baby is obviously his princess!

...

Xiao Gui and his group were in good health, and after staying outside for five days, they were finally decided to be released inside the farm.

Looking at the open iron door, a group of people got into the car and prepared to enter.

"Put the gun away. Don't let these people find out. We will only start taking action after seeing the farmer. If we expose it in advance, we will cause unnecessary trouble." Xiao Gui had told his subordinates before that they should listen to him. Command action.

"Don't worry, boss."

"Hey, it's much better inside than outside." The group of people were all amazed at the vast farmland within the second layer of walls. They would have endless food in the future.

There are many workers harvesting crops in the farmland, and some are sowing seeds. The population is not large now, and there is no need for green power to help.

The group of people watched all the way to the innermost level of the farm in an excited mood.

At this time, the person who opened the door did not know that he had let in a group of evil spirits. These people soon caused a bloody storm on the farm.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 40. Chapter 40

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 40

Unfortunately, after a few days of rest, Xiaobao sent those superpowers out to kill zombies again. To ensure safety, zombies wandering near the farm must be cleared regularly. The

Qin familys garage was due to It was built to house agricultural machinery and was so large that Xiao Gui and his party could barely park more than a dozen vehicles.

"Now I will take you to the dormitory. According to the information you filled in, you are all single and have no relatives. You will live in that building, two people per room." The person leading the way pointed to a staff dormitory on the right.

"What's the difference if you have relatives or not?" one of Xiao Gui's men asked curiously, there are quite a lot of ways in this farm.

"Families with more than three people will be divided into separate houses. Behind these dormitories, there are bungalows."

Suddenly one of Xiao Gui's men pointed to the Qin family's main house and asked: "Is this where your boss lives? But It's so beautiful!"

The person leading the way nodded: "Yes." Then he added, "You will allocate who will live with whom later. Let's go."

"Don't we need to meet the boss first?" Xiao Gui asked, did he No matter which house I choose, he wants to live in the villa in the middle.

"Why are you meeting the boss? You can just fill in the information later. Our work is mostly manual work and we don't need any interviews." The person leading the way said strangely, "The boss is very busy, so he doesn't have time to see you. But the boss People are very nice, and most of them will arrange work according to your wishes, so don't worry."

Xiao Gui thought for a while, they just arrived, why not first observe the environment and discuss countermeasures before taking action, then he led everyone to follow the guide to the employee dormitory .

After allocating rooms, the tour guide sent each of them a resume, "I will collect them before dinner in the evening. For lunch, I will go to the cafeteria below. If I tell the cook that I am new, I can eat for free. By the way, the position The benefits and rules and regulations are posted in the corridor downstairs. You can go down and have a look later and use them as a reference." After that, he was ready to leave.

"Little brother, wait a minute. We are new here and don't know anything about it. Can we take a look around the farm later?" Xiao Gui asked.

"Okay, but don't disturb other people's work. I've been busy with the autumn harvest recently and the farm is very busy."

"That's for sure, that's for sure!" Xiao Gui said happily, unexpectedly it went smoothly.

After the leader left, more than twenty people went downstairs to find a place to discuss countermeasures. There were many people living here, and I'm afraid the walls had ears.

"Boss, what should we do now?"

"Let's walk around first to see the situation. It's best to know the situation of the villa. The farmer must be inside. Have you brought all the guns?" "

Yes." Everyone said in unison , it is not very obvious to put the May 4th pistol in the pocket of the clothes, and it is not obvious at all if you put your hand in the bag.

The group of people then walked around, but did not go outside the wall. There was farmland outside and there was nothing interesting to see. At this time, most of the employees were in the farmland outside the wall. There were not many people inside, and those who were there were all working at various positions, so almost no one was walking around except them.

The pavilion not far from the entrance is quite large, and the surroundings are ventilated. When someone comes, you can immediately notice it. After the 'visit', the group chose that place to discuss countermeasures.

"Boss, what we are looking for is the farmer here. We can just attack the villa directly. Is there anything else to discuss?"

"I'm afraid that the people here also have weapons. We must always be prepared to ensure nothing goes wrong."

"Then what do you think we should do?"

"Why don't we act at night?" one of his subordinates suggested.

Xiao Gui thought it made sense. There might not be many people in the villa during the day, but they would definitely be sleeping there at night. It was just in time to catch them all in one fell swoop, catching him off guard!

"But the light is not good at night, so movement may be inconvenient, and the door of the villa may be locked at that time. According to the observation just now, the protection measures of the house are quite good." "

That's right, it is easier to get in during the day."

A group of people discussed for a long time but could not make up their minds.

"Boss, let me tell you, when should we take action?"

"Then let's take action during lunch. The employees will definitely be in the cafeteria by then, and no one will stop them. It's easy to enter and leave the villa during the day, and people can relax during meals. Be cautious."

Everyone thought it made sense, so the plan was settled. They looked at their watches and saw that it was already 10:30. After a few people hurriedly assigned tasks, they concentrated on waiting for the opportunity to come.

More than 20 people were divided into five or six groups, staring at the doors and windows of the villa and other breakthroughs. Xiao Gui and a few of his most trusted men were preparing to break in through the gate. As long as the farm owner is killed, this place will be ownerless. At that time, you can speak with your fists, without fear of resistance from the employees. No matter how tough you are, can you still be tougher than a bullet? !

At this time, Xu Qingqing came to see Xiaobao again. Visiting her once or twice a day has become her regular routine. Xiaobao has almost reached the edge of endurance. The little girl is not old, so why does she think about falling in love all day long. The other party was the same age as his sister. Even if he really wanted to find a partner, he couldn't choose someone so young. Besides, he had already signed a contract with Midori.

When walking through the employee dormitory building and turning around, Xu Qingqing accidentally bumped into someone because of his speed. This person was one of Xiao Gui's men who was arranged to be on standby here. This location was opposite one of the floor-to-ceiling windows of the villa.

"Ouch!" The man was strong and strong. As soon as Xu Qingqing hit him, he was bounced away. She lost her footing and fell to the ground. She couldn't help but cry out in pain.

The man was also startled. Why did someone suddenly appear? When his hand shook, he accidentally dropped the gun from his pocket, and it hit the concrete floor with a 'snap'.

Xu Qingqing was stunned when he looked at the pistol on the ground. This man had a gun. When he looked up, the man in front of him had a fleshy face and a long scar at the corner of his eye. It looked like he was not a bad guy, and he couldn't help but feel scared. This man had a gun. What are you doing with a gun?

She forgot that the government had issued weapons before, and in this world, it was not unusual to carry a gun with you. The weapons distributed at the farm were so cute that she ignored their lethality. No matter how many people had in their hands, she didn't feel scared.

However, this man also forgot about this. He was in a panic of being discovered, so at the first moment, he did not find some excuse to cover up. Instead, he thought of killing someone to silence him.

When Xu Qingqing saw that the man was about to pick up the gun, she was so excited that she followed suit. She fell to the ground, but was closer than the man, and got the pistol in her hand in the blink of an eye.

The man became angry and rushed to snatch it.

"Don't move! Otherwise...or I'll shoot you to death!" Xu Qingqing shouted with a trembling voice, "Back off!"

The man was frightened and had to take a few steps back. Then he discovered that the safety catch of the pistol was not open. The girl's finger was on the trigger in a decent manner, but she didn't know how to use a gun at all. She was obviously bluffing. If you look closely, you will see that she is a beautiful woman with tender skin and tender flesh.

Seeing this situation, the man also relaxed, collected his thoughts and said kindly: "Little beauty, give me back the gun. I am not a bad person. My family and I are new arrivals. This gun was also issued by the government. Many Everyone has them, I'm here for self-defense."

Xu Qingqing was not fooled. The boys she met in school were usually called 'beauties' when they met, but in this era, girls were generally called that. She was called 'little beauty' but her tone was glib, which made her sick. Would a normal person call her that in this situation? ! This person is definitely not a good person!

Seeing that there was no danger, the man slowly approached Xu Qingqing and prepared to snatch the pistol away.

When Xu Qingqing saw the other party approaching, he became even more nervous and pulled the trigger as soon as his brain got hot! But the expected gunshot didn't sound, and she was stunned.

The man immediately became angry. If this woman hadn't known how to use a gun, he might have confessed here just now!

Xu Qingqing was so frightened now, how to use this gun! Seeing that the man was approaching, she quickly got up and ran away.

At this time, she remembered to call for help. There were many people in the farm, and it was only ten meters away from the main house. "Help! Someone is trying to kill someone! Help!" She shouted and ran towards the gate of Qin's villa, thinking Ask Xiaobao and the others for help.

Her voice was high-pitched, so almost all the nearby employees heard it. It was almost lunch time, and many employees came back one after another. When they heard the woman's cry for help, they hurried over to find her.

Xiao Gui saw that something was wrong and was exposed in advance. He quickly thought about countermeasures in his heart. Retreating at this time was definitely not an option. He had to force himself! He called a few men to rush to the door of the villa and asked people to capture Xu Qingqing.

Xiaoxue and Lingling were playing with rope in the living room. They felt a little strange when they heard Xu Qingqing's voice, so they ran out to see what was going on. The gangsters had already arrived at the door, and many people were guarding the windows.

As soon as Xiaoxue went out, she was caught by one of Xiao Gui's men. The man grabbed Xiaoxue's hands and put the muzzle of his gun against her back. "Don't move! Don't talk. Be careful that my gun doesn't have eyes." !"

Xiaoxue was shocked! Who are these people and why are they arresting them? ! And they still have guns in their hands. Is this going to be detrimental to their family? !

When Lingling saw this scene, she was so frightened that she couldn't speak and almost cried.

Mother Qin walked out of the kitchen to see the situation. She also heard the noise outside, "What's wrong?"

Lingling finally cried: "Grandma, the bad guys have captured Sister Xiaoxue!"

Mother Qin looked towards the door, and sure enough, there was someone standing outside. Several people had guns in their hands, and my daughter was being grabbed by one of them, "Who are you?! What are you doing?! If you have something to say, let my daughter go first." "

Your daughter? That's what you are saying. Is he the farmer here?" Xiao Gui asked, "Who else in the family, please call me!"

The author has something to say: continue to ask for comments and collections!

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 41. Chapter 41

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 41

At this time, many employees were led around the villa. When everyone saw someone holding a gun and capturing two girls, they knew that these were not good people. Some people think this is just a personal conflict, after all, many people now have weapons.

"What are you doing? You have something to discuss, why are you using knives and guns?" Accountant Zhou saw that the two girls were pitiful, so he stepped forward to persuade them.

Now that the situation was tense, one of Xiao Gui's men got excited and shot Accountant Zhou, hitting the heart. The old man suddenly fell into a pool of blood without breathing.

It was too late for Xiao Gui to stop him. This guy who was not successful enough would cause him trouble!

This shot stirred up a hornet's nest. These people killed people without blinking an eye. Accountant Zhou didn't even say any violent words, but he was killed just like that!

Several people who ate leaves and carried wooden boxes quickly took out their weapons and prepared to attack these people. When they got these weapons, they were told to be ready to protect the farm at any time. They have always been influenced by this, and they are still very courageous at critical moments. Most of the others fled in all directions. These people were serious. They were just ordinary people, unarmed and would be in danger if they were accidentally affected.

Xiao Gui saw someone pointing something weird at them. He didn't know what it was, so he instinctively said: "Don't move! Be careful about the lives of these two people!" He pointed the gun at Xu Qingqing, and the man who captured Xiaoxue also Aim the gun at Xiaoxue's temple. This made everyone hesitate. Xiaoxue was the boss's precious daughter, and they couldn't afford it if something happened to her.

Xiaobao was sorting information in the room. Hearing the sound of gunshots, he quickly went downstairs to check, with a pea gun ready in his hand. This gunshot was not made by a plant weapon. Who would use such a gun on a farm? ! And it's still near the villa. Could it be that someone turned into a zombie?

When he walked to the living room, he found that Xiaoxue was being held with a gun pointed at his head. His eyes suddenly turned red. What did these people want to do? !

Xiaobao pointed his gun at the man holding Xiaoxue, "Let her go!" The man stood in a very clever position, facing the door, using Xiaoxue's body to block the front, so that the people inside could not attack.

Xiao Gui continued: "Call the farmer out!"

Xiaobao said: "I am the farmer."

"You?" Xiao Gui didn't believe it. The man in front of him looked like a pretty boy. He looked like he was in his early twenties. How could he do that? He is the owner of such a large farm.

"My parents are old, and I am the one who makes the decision here. If you have anything to discuss, I will agree to it." With Xiaobao's intelligence, he could also see that these people were here for this farm and wanted to get something for nothing. Instead, no matter what, verbally agree to their request first, as long as Xiaoxue can be rescued.

"Are you the only one who calls the shots? Where are the rest of the family? Call them all!"

"In addition to the elderly and the children, they all listen to me. How about this, you let me switch with my sister. My sister is not in good health, and she is Girl, I'm more useful, right?" Xiaobao was thinking about it.

Xiao Gui ignored him and said fiercely: "Put down what you are holding! Don't point it at us!" Although it looks strange, it might be some kind of secret weapon.

"You! Old lady, go and call everyone in your family." Xiao Gui ordered Qin's mother again.

Mother Qin was so frightened that she didn't know what to do. Xiaobao said softly: "Go and ask Lu to come down."

Mother Qin nodded and went upstairs tremblingly.

"Put down what you are holding! Do you hear me?" Xiao Gui shouted loudly when he saw Xiaobao still holding up the strange green thing.

"Can you promise not to hurt my sister? A girl like her is powerless." Xiaobao begged without much hope.

"Put it down and let's talk about something else, otherwise there's no need to talk!"

For Xiaoxue's safety, Xiaobao had no choice but to put down the pea gun, but he had other thoughts in mind. If he lost this one, he could make a new one at any time, as long as he found it. If you have the chance, you will definitely be able to find a way to rescue Xiaoxue.

He also thought about eating a nut. The brown protective layer could definitely withstand ordinary bullets, but it would be too conspicuous. If it startled the other party and endangered Xiaoxue, the gain would outweigh the loss.

But what he didn't expect was that as soon as he put down the weapon, Xiao Gui shot him. He thought that the other party would wait for Qin's mother to call the others out before taking action. When Xiao Gui saw the old lady going to call for help, he decided to eliminate them one by one. Women were still of some use, but no men could be left alive.

Xiaobao was caught off guard and was hit! I dont know whether Xiao Gui did it intentionally or unintentionally. The shot missed the heart and only hit Xiaobao near the shoulder. The front of his white shirt was suddenly stained with blood. It must have been a ruptured aorta. Xiaobao was in pain. fell to the ground.

"Ah——!!!" Lingling screamed in horror when she saw this scene!

The first thing Lu saw when he came down the stairs was the sight of Xiaobao lying in a pool of blood, and his liver and gallbladder were immediately split!

who is it? ! Who is it? ! How dare you hurt his Taya like this!

He rushed to Xiaobao's side, blocked Xiaobao's bleeding wound with his hands and said urgently: "Baby, baby!" But the bleeding couldn't be stopped. The bullet might be stuck in his body. No matter how good Xiaobao's recovery ability was, It is also impossible to automatically expel such a large foreign body from the body, and the wound naturally cannot heal.

At this time, Xiaobao was almost comatose due to excessive blood loss. He felt that his body was getting colder. He had no strength at all and could not feel any pain. He just wanted to close his eyes and find a warm place to relax. Get some sleep.

"Doctor! Call the doctor quickly!" Lu has never felt so scared. She hugged Xiaobao and couldn't stop crying. Someone come and save him!

"Hey! Stop yelling! Who are you? Are you in the same family as the one on the ground?" Xiao Gui pointed his gun at Lu. This man looked a little strange. His hair was so long and a little green.

Only then did Lu notice the people outside the door. His attention had just been attracted by the injured Xiaobao. Several people at the door were holding pistols, and Xiaoxue was also held hostage.

Xu Qingqing saw Lu and asked for help quickly, "Help me! Help me quickly!" She regretted that she had fallen out with this man before. He should be a very powerful person. What if he didn't save her!

"Brother Lu, please save my brother!" This was the first time Xiaoxue had called Lu this way in so many days. She cried anxiously when she saw her brother being shot, but she could only watch helplessly and could do nothing. My brother lost so much blood, what should I do? Will he die like this? ! It was because he was not able to be taken as a hostage. My brother must have been worried about himself, so these gangsters took advantage of him!

The rest of the Qin family who followed were shocked by Xiaobao's injury. Qin's mother's eyes immediately turned red, no! Will not! How could my baby be injured? My baby is very smart and awesome!

"Brother!" Xiao Yu saw her usually gentle and caring brother lying on the ground covered in blood, and her eyes were about to burst.

"It's you, right?! It's you who hurt him, right?!" Lu stood up and stood in front of Xiaobao's body, her long hair flew up, her eyes turned into dark green, and the green lines on her arms Countless vines sprouted out of the clothes and covered his body, and he looked at Xiao Gui and his group with cold eyes.

Xiao Gui and his party were all frightened. This man...

"Monster! It's a monster!" Standing at the front was one of Xiao Gui's men. He was very frightened when he looked at Lu, and he couldn't help but retreat in a cold sweat. , this one is definitely not human! Humans can't be so scary! This monster's body is covered in disgusting things that keep squirming!

"Bang bang!" Xiao Gui was very scared when he saw Lu's appearance changing. What happened to this man? Then he shot involuntarily.

However, there was no reaction when the bullets hit the vines on Lu's body. They were all blocked and fell to the ground. Lu was not damaged at all. These rattans can resist the claws of zombies that have evolved to a high level, and it is easy to deal with these bullets.

With a strong murderous intent, Midori walked towards the door step by step.

When everyone saw that the bullets were ineffective against those green rattans, they all shot at Lu's head, but Lu seemed to be able to see through and blocked every bullet with the flying rattan.

Now Xiao Gui and his party were really panicked. This man was not afraid of bullets! How to deal with this? ! Many people are determined not to give up and keep adding bullets to shoot, but to no avail.

"Don't come over here! If you come over again, I'll shoot!" The man holding Xiaoxue put the gun on Xiaoxue's head and said in panic. With a hostage standing in front of him, he felt a little more confident.

The author has something to say: This chapter is a little short, sorry

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 42. Chapter 42

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 42:

As soon as the man finished speaking, he fell to the ground. A long green whip protruding from the green body pierced the man's eyebrows and pierced his head. Although the man's body was blocked by Xiaoxue, he was much taller than Xiaoxue, and his entire head was exposed. Midori hit the target immediately. The man stopped breathing without even making a sound.

As soon as Xiaoxue escaped, she rushed to Xiaobao. She and her family must find a way to save her brother!

Xiao Gui and his party couldn't care less about Xiaoxue. They all looked at the body on the ground in shock. What is this? ! Why did this person kill someone all at once and in such a weird way! Absolutely a monster!

Other gangsters also noticed the commotion at the door and gathered from various standby points to provide assistance. They were also shocked when they saw the bodies of their partners on the ground.

But they later learned that the man who died first was the luckiest, because his death was sudden, only momentary, and almost painless.

Lu's whole body was immersed in the resentment of Xiaobao's injury. All the people holding pistols in front of him were his enemies! He wants to kill them all one by one!

Midori pulled out countless vines from his body and entangled all the scum in front of him. He walked outside the door, lifted these people into the air, and then asked in a cold voice: "Who is it?! Who shot just now?" ?!"

No matter how hard the more than twenty people struggled to resist, it was useless. The tight rattan ropes strangled their hands so much that their guns fell to the ground.

Xu Qingqing was saved as a result, and she quickly escaped from this place of right and wrong and ran to watch from a distance.

The people who had escaped before were relieved to see that these gangsters had been caught. Now they were a little relieved. Many people came over to watch. This guy from the boss's family is really awesome! He really deserves to be an alien! How did he do it? How did he grow so many rattans? !

"Tell me! Who fired the gun!" Lu's tone was cold and he continued to ask. He wanted to know who hurt Xiaobao!

The people who had shot at Midori just now also heard that this person was the murderer who shot the man on the ground.

They were already meat and potatoes on the chopping board. At this time, they no longer cared about any friendship, and they all pointed at their boss, Xiao Gui.

"It's him! It's him who fired the shot!"

"Yes, it's none of our business. We all obey his orders. Just let us go. We will never complain about anything we do in the future!"

"Yes, yes, we must change our ways!"

Lu looked at Xiao Gui, "Is that you?"

Xiao Gui's hands and feet were tied up, and he was driven into the air again. He was so scared that if he had known he would not be greedy for this place. I was so rich, but I didnt expect that after half my life, I ended up in this rural place, and I was betrayed by my subordinates!

Seeing that there was no way to survive, he became stubborn and refused to beg for mercy. He said harshly: "If you want to kill, just kill! What a waste of words!"

Lu couldn't help but sneer when he heard his words, "Haha, if you want to kill, just kill?"

After saying that, he took out his hand. A vine broke off all the fingers of Xiao Gui's hand that originally held the gun one by one, connecting the ten fingers to his heart. Xiao Gui's screams made everyone's hair stand on end.

But the scarier thing was yet to come. After Xiao Gui had been in pain for a while, Lu suddenly grabbed his entire right palm and tore the entire hand off his wrist! The blood from the fracture just kept dripping down.

"Ah——" Not only Xiao Gui screamed, but also some of the onlookers screamed. It was so bloody and terrifying! The other people who were caught felt their hearts tightening. This monster's revenge methods were so disgusting and terrifying that they did not kill directly, but tortured them slowly.

"Give...give me a break...please..." Xiao Gui looked at his wound and begged while enduring the pain.

"Hehehe... You hurt my baby like that, and you still want to have fun?!" The green-faced man sneered ferociously, "By the way, the baby's wound is here, I should get you a similar one." ..." As he spoke, he used the cane to look at the opponent's shoulder blades, looking for a suitable spot.

"Ah——!!!" The thick rattan suddenly pierced the skin and came out from Xiao Gui's back shoulder, and then suddenly pulled it out. Then Lu changed the place and continued to stab until it was The opponent's entire shoulder was bruised and bloody. The human body is very fragile, and a little external force can cause serious damage.

A large amount of blood dripped from the air. Xiao Gui was breathing more out than in. Many onlookers around him even vomited. This is so cruel!

Lu did not continue to torture him. This man had no resistance. He threw Xiao Gui on the ground like a rag and left him to linger. He wanted him to die in fear and pain, so he could not take advantage of him!

Now the other people in the air panicked. The boss was thrown to the ground with only one breath left. Is it their turn next?

"Please, we are really just following orders, let us go!"

"I don't want to die!"

Everyone desperately begged Lu for mercy. The main culprit is already dying, so give them a lenient sentence! A few timid ones even peed their pants.

Of course Midori will not pay attention to these people's pleas. These people deserve to die!

Before these people could react, Green used the rattan to bind their hands, feet and heads, and tore them all to pieces with just one force! They were all cut into pieces! They didn't even let out a scream.

Under the dumbfounded gaze of everyone, hundreds of body fragments fell from the air, and splattered blood spread all over the floor. Many people were splashed by the blood. Green's body had the most blood, and his head and face were all covered with blood. Covered in blood, the whole person looked extremely hideous and terrifying!

The people around them didn't even dare to scream. It was the first time they saw such a terrifying scene. Zombies are not so scary, okay? At this time, everyone really understood that this was really not an ordinary human being! This incomparably powerful absolute power scared everyone, and he slaughtered the intruders like crazy.

Green looked around and said coldly to everyone: "I hope none of you have the same thoughts as them. If I find out, I will kill him with no body intact!"

Everyone was like clockwork. , all shook their heads in unison, no, no! We will never do such a dangerous thing! Even if someone puts a gun to our heads and asks us to do it, we won't agree! Please rest assured! We will definitely follow your pace in the future! Absolutely obey your orders! Everyone broke out in cold sweat.

"Master!" Wei rushed out at this time, "Come and save brother Xiaobao!" There was a cry in the tender voice.

Only then did Lu realize that he had been so immersed in anger that he had forgotten the most important thing!

"How is he?" Lu asked anxiously, and quickly returned to the living room.

"Baby!" Lu rushed to Xiaobao's side. Xiaoyu was pressing Xiaobao's wound. Two doctors had also arrived.

Everyone looked at Lu and were shocked to see that he was covered in blood. The eyes of the two little girls, which were already red from crying, burst into tears again.

"Are you injured?" Qin's father asked.

Lu shook his head: "I'm fine. This is other people's blood. How is Xiaobao? Is he in danger?" "

The bullet must be taken out, and blood must be transfused as soon as possible. He won't be able to hold on for long if the blood continues to flow." Among them. A doctor named Zhang said, "But our surgical supplies are not fully prepared, and there may be risks." "

Then transfuse blood first! Save your life first, and then think of other ways." Qin's father said quickly.

"I'll prepare the tools for drawing blood. You move him to a suitable place and lie down." Dr. Zhang said, "By the way, what's his blood type?"

"Type O blood!" Qin's mother replied immediately.

"Then you have to find someone with the same blood type for transfusion. Which of you has type O blood?" Qin

's mother shook her head and said, "In our family, only Xiaobao has type O blood. I am type AB. Can't I lose it?"

Dad: "I am type A."

Xiaoxue: "I am also type A."

Xiaoyu: "I am type B."

Dr. Zhang suddenly asked Qin's mother: "Are you type AB?! Then how could your son be? Type O? Did you remember it wrong?"

"...He is not my biological child." Qin's mother cried, "Doctor, our blood won't work?"

"No, type O blood must be transfused with type O blood." That's it! Go and ask others if they have suitable ones, hurry up!"

Xiaoyu continued to press Xiaobao's wound, and Qin's father rushed outside to ask everyone if any of them had type O blood. At this time, Lu couldn't care less about the shocking news he just heard. He just wanted to save people quickly, so he followed Qin's father out.

"Which of you has type O blood? My son needs a blood transfusion. Those with matching blood types hope to contribute. I will do my best to repay you!" Father Qin burst into tears and cried bitterly to the employees outside. Green stood beside him with murderous intent.

"I have blood type O! I will lose! I don't want any reward, this is what we should do!" "

Me too, me too! Please let me contribute!"

"My son also has blood type O! He has If there is a lot of blood, draw him!"

Qualified people signed up enthusiastically. The boss has such a good family, so drawing some blood is nothing. Have you never heard that donating blood is good for your health? We are benefiting others and ourselves!

Besides, didnt you see the great evil god standing nearby? If you hide it secretly, you might be resented! Where is the good life?

Even people who didnt know their blood type expressed their willingness to get their blood type tested immediately and wanted to help!

Qins father was extremely pleasantly surprised. His employees are so kind-hearted! He selected a few young, strong and seemingly vigorous people to draw blood, while the others waited. Xiaobao needed a lot of blood, and it was still bleeding. He didn't know how much blood he needed to transfuse. Subsequent surgeries also require a large amount of blood.

The author has something to say: Little knowledge about blood types:

Type O blood is composed of recessive genes, which is ii.

Type AB is AB.

Type A blood is AA or Ai.

Type B blood is BB or Bi

. Therefore, according to the permutation, both parents must carry A child with type O blood is likely to have at least one i.

In addition, type O blood is a universal blood transfusion type and can be transfused to people of almost any blood type, but it can only accept

blood transfusions from type O blood. Type AB blood is a universal blood transfusion type and can accept blood of any type, but can only be given to others. Type AB blood transfusion.

PS: For the sake of effect, this chapter is a bit bloody. I apologize to those who are weak in endurance.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 43. Chapter 43

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 43

After discussion, everyone finally moved Xiaobao to the bed in his own room.

One of the two doctors was drawing blood downstairs, and the other set up a drip stand to give Xiaobao a blood transfusion. They cut and cleaned the cloth from Xiaobao's wound, and performed preliminary disinfection and hemostasis at the shot site.

The blood transfusion went smoothly. After a lot of hard work, Xiaobao's blood pressure was out of danger. However, the bullet in his body had not been removed yet, so he had to find a way to perform surgery as soon as possible.

Not to mention that the farm does not have complete medical facilities and does not have the conditions to perform such a large-scale operation. Moreover, the two doctors are very young and have little surgical experience.

Shot from such a close distance, the bullet did not penetrate the back shoulder. It was most likely stuck in the bone. Although there is only one bullet hole from the outside, in fact, there must be a large cavity inside the body. The muscles Tumbled together with bits of blood and bone, all of which needed to be cleaned up.

The two doctors really didn't have any confidence that they could give it a try if the equipment was complete. The medicines on the farm were not complete, and the most helpful ones were some oral anti-inflammatory drugs. In Xiaobao's current condition, he couldn't swallow it at all.

Mother Qin and Xiaoxue sat by the bed and held back their tears, fearing that speaking out would hinder Xiaobao.

"Doctor, is there nothing we can do?" Qin's father said anxiously, "Try it no matter what, please."

Doctor Zhang shook his head, "We have to open the wound, and the equipment is not complete, so the risk is very high. Neither of us is even 10% sure. If the bleeding continues midway, it will be too late for a blood transfusion!"

Just when everyone was about to collapse, Midori suddenly said: "If I bring the necessary equipment right away, can you Do you want treatment immediately?!"

Dr. Zhang said, "I can give it a try."

"Do you have any idea?" Qin's father said in surprise.

Midori nodded, "Do you have a map? Tell me the location of the hospital closest to here."

"I'll draw it for you!" After hearing this, Xiaoxue quickly went to get paper and pen. The atlas at home was a simple map of each province in the country, which could not be detailed. Go to a hospital. She didn't know what Lu could do, but she believed in him. If he said there was a way, it would be done!

While Xiaoxue was drawing the map, Lu found the wooden box where Xiaobao kept his weapons. He took three or four pea guns and nuts, as well as a large number of sunflowers and cherry bombs, and put them all into the wooden box he carried with him. Just in case, I took a lot of energy crystals.

"Here!" After a while, Xiaoxue drew a careful and clear map, with three hospitals marked on it. The one closer is the hospital in the county, and the two farther away are the hospitals in the city. "These hospitals in the county are I've been to the home, and it's pretty big, but I don't know if the equipment inside is still there." After all, in this modern world, the hospital was the place where the most "cold" patients were. I don't know what kind of damage it was to. It's hard to say what's inside. It can still be done.

"Leave it to me, I will find a way!" Green said and took off the rattan from his wrist, which was the green cocoon he took when he arrived on Earth.

Midori walked to the balcony and input energy into it with his fingertips. One end of the rattan quickly lengthened and thickened, split into several strands, and then flew out from the balcony, making several pits on the ground in the yard. The other end grew wildly and spread, twisting into a big cocoon in the air. Although the sun was still in mid-air, it still couldn't cover up the green light emitted by this big cocoon. Then the middle part of the green cocoon was exposed. It was hollow and covered with a membrane. It faced the balcony and was within reach.

Among the people present, except for Xiaobao, only Qin's father had seen this thing. Everyone else was stunned. What is this thing? It is so huge and strange!

"This is our clan's unique flying tool. It's very fast. I'll use it to pick up things and I should be back soon. You'd better be ready for surgery at any time." Midori organized the things he wanted to bring. Ready to go.

"I'll go with you!" Xiaoyu said. He couldn't help much here, so why not go out with Midori? The hospital must be very dangerous, so he wanted to contribute no matter what.

Green pointed at Green Cocoon and shook his head, "Just go to the Peacekeeping Tower, you can't get in there." Only the real Green Tower clan can pass through that transparent film.

Xiaoyu had to stay disappointed.

The two little guys from the Peace Tower were also covered with vines and entered the aircraft with Midori.

"Be careful!" As soon as Xiao Yu finished speaking, the vines at the base of the green cocoon rose up and wrapped around the main body.

"Swipe--" With a click, the green cocoon flew out quickly, turning into a bright dot in the blink of an eye.

The remaining people watched the aircraft disappearing and waited silently, hoping that this operation would go smoothly.

"Master, are you okay?" Wei asked softly, sitting next to Lu.

"It's okay. Eat what you have to eat, take what you have to take, and get ready to fight!" Green's face was pale, and he held a large handful of energy crystals in his hands, absorbing them one after another quickly. It takes a lot to start the aircraft. He had almost exhausted his energy, but in order to reassure others, he had just tried to control his fatigue.

Although Wei's eyes were red, he had stopped crying, but Ta was still sobbing, "Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu...Master, will Her Royal Highness die?" He and Wei finally found Taya for their master. , but failed to protect him.

"What nonsense are you talking about! Of course he won't die!" Wei cursed in a low voice.

Midori closed his eyes and said nothing. Although he had acted calmly just now, his heart was no more relaxed than anyone else's.

Before this incident happened, Lu felt that she only had a certain affection for Xiaobao. In addition, the other party was a lifelong partner who had made a contract with her, so she always liked him with a duty-filled mentality. Recently, she had been pestering Xiaobao. The starting point is also the desire for the next generation.

But when he saw Xiaobao covered in blood, he realized that this person was so important to him. He didn't desire him out of 'fate', but truly fell in love with this strong and brave Earthling, so he She would be so tolerant of his sarcastic remarks, and the other person's awkward and evil intentions made her feel extremely cute.

After witnessing the deaths of relatives and friends countless times, he no longer wanted to lose his closest lover and must find a way to save Xiaobao.

Green Cocoon's speed was indeed very fast. It reached the destination in less than five minutes, and most of the green body's energy was restored.

They chose a large hospital in the city. Midori parked the aircraft on the roof of the hospital's outpatient building. This place was relatively safe and there were generally no zombies. When the three of them got off the aircraft, they had several sunflowers wrapped around their bodies. After eating nuts, the whole body is covered with a thick protective film.

As expected, there are many zombies wandering around the hospital, and probably inside the building as well.

"I'll move the equipment, and you guys go find the place where the medicines are kept." After Midori assigned the task, he used a cane to put the two little guys directly from the top floor to the gate of the bottom floor, and asked them to go directly to the pharmacy. He still knew Some common sense about the 'outpatient building', most medicines should be found downstairs.

Midori himself went to open the door on the roof and collected useful equipment layer by layer. The door was locked, but Midori couldn't care less and broke the door lock with one kick! A stench hit us. There seemed to be many corpses in the building, which were already rotting and smelly.

When he reached the stairs on the top floor, Midori looked at the notice board posted nearby, which carefully marked the departments on each floor. Midori kept it in his mind to see what would be useful, and he would move the equipment later.

Continuing to walk down, fortunately, there were not many zombies on the upper floors, and they had no reaction to him. As long as they were not blocking the way, he pretended not to see them.

Walking down each floor, Midori collected a lot of equipment and tools, no matter whether they were used or not, as long as they were in good condition, he sent them all to the top floor through the window with rattan without waiting for identification.

As he approached the bottom floor, he encountered a large number of zombies. He wondered if there were survivors in the rooms. Many zombies were wandering in the corridors and blocked the stairs. It was impossible to pass through without running into them. .

After eliminating several zombies blocking important departments, Midori finally collected all the equipment he wanted on this floor. However, his attack also attracted the attention of many zombies, who all rushed towards him with bared teeth.

As expected, the pharmacy was on the ground floor. Since the zombies did not respond to the Green Tower clan, the two little guys' work went smoothly. After finding the pharmacy, they closed the door to prevent zombies from wandering in and removed the few zombies squatting in the pharmacy. They were eliminated. Although these two little guys were weak and small, their skills were extraordinary. They could hit the target without any stage fright.

There were not many medicines in the whole box, most of them were in bulk on the shelves. They found a few large boxes and swept away almost all the medicines on the shelves.

After finding tape to seal the boxes, they quietly waited for the owner to arrive. They could not lift such heavy boxes and had to rely on the owner's help.

"Bang! Bang!" Suddenly, after several such sounds, the floor shook slightly.

It was the explosion of a cherry bomb, and the Peace Tower knew its owner was nearby.

Sure enough, Midori appeared downstairs a few seconds later. The stairs behind him were blown into ruins, and many zombies were blown to pieces. Green used a vine hook to escape from the zombies above the stairs and fly down.

Although there were many zombies following behind him, Midoriya did not dare to continue the explosion when he saw that the building was shaking. There were also equipment he collected on the roof. If the building collapsed and caused losses, he would regret it.

Wei opened the door of the pharmacy and shouted: "Master, here, here!"

Green heard the call and rushed over, quickly closing the door to block the many zombies outside.

The author has something to say: I didnt expect that an editor would ask me to sign a contract. Im a bit flattered. Thank you all for your support. I will continue to work hard!

PS, I was shocked when I saw 3,000 words displayed in the word count after posting.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 44. Chapter 44

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 44

"Master!" Wei saw Lu's face was very anxious, pale and bloodless, and the rapid consumption of energy made Lu's breathing become rapid.

Midori leaned on the door panel and gasped. Most of the energy he had just recovered was almost exhausted due to the vegetative state of his body. He quickly took out the energy crystal to absorb it.

The pharmacy had no windows leading to the outside and could only be entered and exited through the door. Midori could no longer move through the window like before.

Just now he discovered that several zombies had evolved to become more ferocious, and one even scratched the vines on his body. They must have eaten a lot of humans, and they evolved much faster than he thought.

Time was running out, and Midoriya no longer had to worry about safety issues. He was ready to continue taking action as soon as he regained some energy.

He looked out from the small window in the pharmacy where he took medicine. There was a window diagonally opposite, and the cardboard box should be able to go out.

Listening to the scratching and knocking sounds outside the door, Lu took out two nuts and prepared them for the Peace Tower. After taking a deep breath and brushing the door open, the zombies outside suddenly rushed over! Green's body was scratched many times, and although most of them were ineffective against the protective layer on his body, there were also a few severe scratches on the back of his hands, and two of the sunflowers wrapped around his body were also torn off.

In the blink of an eye, Green enlarged the two nuts and instantly extended them into long walls, passing through numerous zombies and leading from the door to the window.

Green pushed open the two walls again, pushing the zombies on both sides away, and finally stuck the two walls on both sides of the door, forming an unobstructed corridor between the door and the window.

Fortunately, there were not many zombies that rushed into the pharmacy, and they were wiped out in a few seconds by the Peacekeeping Tower.

The strength of zombies is much greater than that of living people, and there are so many of them. Midori's hands holding the wall feel tremendous pressure. He can hear the sounds of scratching, pushing and gnawing on both sides of the wall, and fragments of the wall fall from time to time. Down, there were even cracks in some places.

"I'll send you up first." Midori said, wrapping up the two little guys and several large boxes of medicines and sending them to the window.

After Wei was safely sent out of the window, he shouted: "Master, you must be careful!"

The rattan seemed to have eyes, and it accurately delivered the two people and the goods to the roof of the building.

The moment Midori achieved his goal, the two walls were finally overwhelmed and shattered, and all the zombies who broke through rushed towards him with their claws and teeth bared!

Green collapsed to the ground, he had almost no strength left, and several zombies began to bite him everywhere.

It hurts so much, but I can't move my body...

Just when a zombie with a bloody mouth scratched the nut's protective layer and bit Green's neck, there was a 'bang'!

The area of ​​more than ten meters centered on Green was in ruins, with a big hole in the roof and zombie fragments all over the ground.

The protective layer on Lu's body was in tatters, and there were many wounds on his body. He was in a very embarrassed state, but there were no signs of being injured by the cherry bomb.

Midori didn't want to continue using bombs. Many of the surrounding load-bearing walls were blown up, and the building was likely to collapse.

However, Xiaobao was in danger, and he couldn't delay any longer, so he could only take risks and make a quick decision.

Without the ability to think, there is naturally no fear of death. The zombies outside the explosion range quickly replenished in the direction of green. After Green quickly absorbed a few energy crystals, he jumped through the vines, got out of the window on a relatively clear road, and reached the top floor in the blink of an eye.

The Peace Tower is moving equipment into the aircraft. The big ones cannot be moved, so the smaller ones are packed in first.

Although this aircraft can only allow real Green Tower people to enter, it is only limited to living creatures. These inanimate equipment can be put in.

"Master, are you injured?!" The two little guys were extremely anxious when they saw Lu's embarrassment.

Lu waved his hand, "It's okay, you continue."

Except for the equipment in the operating room, everything else should be complete for the time being. Lu frowned at the size of the aircraft, but it was still not big enough to move everything in.

With this thought in mind, he took out a bunch of crystals and absorbed them. While absorbing them, he put his hands on the surface of the aircraft. The green cocoon slowly grew in size.

When the Peace Tower saw this scene, he bit his lips to hold back crying. Such forced expansion of the aircraft would consume a huge amount of energy. Although the owner was constantly absorbing it, how could the body be repeatedly emptied to the critical point? Her Royal Highness the Queen died of exhaustion in a high-intensity and uninterrupted battle.

But the master did this all for the sake of Her Royal Highness, and they could not let the master's efforts go to waste, so the two of them held back their tears and continued to help move things.

After letting the aircraft grow to a sufficient size, Midori added a few more crystals, then took out the vine and jumped to the hospital building next door. This time he did not go to the roof, but directly entered the window on the middle floor. As he rushed to the operating room, the wounds on his body could no longer heal on their own due to his physical weakness, so he could only let them bleed.

Lucky for Green, there aren't many zombies on this floor and he doesn't need to attack to clear the way, so the zombies don't have any reaction to Green's arrival.

At the end of the floor was the operating room. Midori rushed in to check. Fortunately, the room was not damaged. Midori moved all the equipment out and sent it to the roof of the outpatient building. He even took a sheet from the ward. He had seen a liftable hospital bed before watching TV, which would make it much easier for Xiaobao to recover from his injuries.

Now that he had almost everything he needed to collect, Green moved everything into the aircraft and returned to the farm with the two little guys.

Although they encountered many dangers when taking these things, they actually happened in a very short period of time, so when they arrived at the starting yard, it was not more than an hour before they set out.

Everyone waiting in Xiaobao's room had already made some preparations. They used clean white cloth to create a simple isolation room around Xiaobao's bed. Conditions were limited. After cleaning the body and roughly disinfecting it, the two doctors put on white coats, sanitary caps, white masks and gloves, and waited for the equipment to arrive to start the operation.

After Green got off the aircraft, he moved all the equipment and medicines to Xiaobao's room through the balcony, and asked the two doctors to arrange them according to needs.

Everyone was shocked when they saw Lu's appearance. Although he was covered in blood when he went out, it belonged to others. After a while, he was covered with injuries. It seemed that he must have experienced a fierce battle.

After finally finishing moving the goods, Midori put the aircraft away and leaned against the wall to catch his breath.

"Xiao Lu, are you injured?! Is it okay?!" Mother Qin didn't expect this man to do this for her son. Seeing that his face was as pale as a dead man, "Let the doctor look at you quickly!"

" It doesn't matter to me, I'm just a little tired, just take a rest. You know, our self-healing ability is very strong." Lu Weiwei waved his hand, "I've brought the things over. Take a look to see if there's anything missing. Quickly save the baby. ."

The two doctors were very happy to see the shadowless lamp. This operation would be much more convenient. They looked around carefully and found that almost everything they needed was there. After sorting out what they needed and putting them in place, the two doctors It means you are ready for surgery.

"Give this to him." Green took out all the sunflowers, and after they grew bigger, he wrapped the roots around Xiaobao's arms, letting the branches extend outside the balcony to receive sunlight. This would be beneficial to Xiaobao. As long as the operation is successful, Xiaobao's self-healing ability and the energy provided by the sunflower will definitely restore him to health quickly.

Midori then took out the leaves and gave them to the two doctors to eat, hoping that they would perform at their best.

Lu's condition was very bad. In order not to affect Xiaobao's surgery later, he returned to his room after doing this. Ta also followed him back to take care of him, while Wei stayed in Xiaobao's room to wait for news of the surgery.

After Midori returned to the room, he removed the protective layer on his body, went to the bathroom to rinse off the dirt on his body, and then fell on the bed. The wounds on his body were still bleeding, and the sheets were quickly stained with red spots. His energy was severely overdrawn, and his body could no longer bear the "quick diet" method of directly absorbing energy crystals, so he could only rely on sunlight to recover naturally.

Tara opened the curtains and opened the window to let in as much sunlight as possible, then got some medicine and went to the bedside to treat Midori's wounds.

Ta was always a crybaby, so he was whimpering while disinfecting the wound, applying medicine and gauze. His master hadnt suffered such a serious injury in a long time, wuwuwu... Many of his friends owners suffered from such serious injuries. Dead...

"Don't cry... I will be fine soon." Lu whispered with half-open eyes, "There is such beautiful sunshine here, I will be fine..."

On the other side, Xiaobao's surgery was very ... Success, the effect of the leaves was obvious. Not only did the two doctors' senses become sharper, but the accuracy of the operation also improved, which was much better than their previous state.

The blood bags were well prepared. Although a lot of blood was lost during the operation, there was no major danger. Sure enough, the bullet got stuck in the bone. After cleaning it and the bone, flesh and blood fragments in the body, the two men carefully sutured the wound.

Inside the wound that they couldn't see, since the foreign matter had been removed, it had begun to heal automatically. However, the damaged area was so large that it would probably take several days to return to its original state.

Seeing that the operation was successful, Wei hurriedly rushed to give Lu the good news. Her Royal Highness was finally saved!

Midori finally breathed a sigh of relief after hearing the news, and his efforts were finally useful.

After his body relaxed, he passed out.

"Master!" Wei was shocked!

"Shh -" Ta said softly, "Don't worry, Master, he is just tired, let him have a good rest."

Wei stepped forward and lay next to Lu. Sure enough, his breath was stable. It seemed that he fell into a coma due to excessive wear and tear. It should be no big deal.

After the two little guys went to the bathroom to clean up, they also climbed into the bed. The experience of this day made them highly nervous. Now they should accompany their master to have a good sleep...

The author has something to say: Although the entire story outline I It has been conceived, but some branch plots have not been finalized yet. I dont know what kind of content you want to see. I will try my best to satisfy it without affecting the structure.

This is the first time I write this kind of article, and I feel very unsure. I am always worried that the content I write will not be what everyone expects.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 45. Chapter 45

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 45:

In the evening of that day, Li Bing and several other supernatural beings came back and were shocked when they heard what happened at the farm. They never expected that someone would kill someone because they coveted this farm, and Xiaobao was actually injured!

"Now that there is no legal restriction, there must be people who want to get something for nothing, not to mention seeking money and killing people. I'm afraid there is no food in some places, so they can kill people and eat meat."

"It is said that those people came from the airport base. "

It seems that it's not as good as the propaganda said."

Everyone nodded. Fortunately, they could hide in this paradise-like place. They must take better precautions in the future. If this place is really occupied by such a bad person, they may not be sure. How to live a life of fear and fear.

Later, Li Bing and others heard about Lu's murder for this reason. The process was so horrific and bloody that it shocked several people. Everyone said that they must not offend this person in the future. The idea of ​​being quartered by five horses was really terrifying!

In the next two days, Xiaobao still didn't wake up, but his complexion improved a lot, and there was no wound infection or fever.

After Lu fell asleep that day, he slept until noon on the third day before waking up. When he opened his eyes, he saw Xiao Yu changing the gauze for him.

"Sister-in-law, you're awake!" Xiaoyu said in surprise, "You've been sleeping for two whole days. Are you hungry? I'll change the medicine and get you something to eat." "..." Why do I

have to listen as soon as I wake up? To such a title! Lu raised his arms and sat up, "How is the baby?" Then he found a few sunflowers wrapped around his wrist. Qin's father probably did this because he was worried about him.

"My brother is fine. The doctor said he is recovering well and everything is normal. He will wake up soon. Thanks to you, sister-in-law, for this time!" Xiao Yu poured a glass of water after bandaging the wound on Lu's arm, "Drink some water. You haven't had a drop of water for two days. You are not from this earth, and the doctors don't dare to put you on an IV at will." It's fine that

the baby is fine. Lu Ye was indeed very thirsty and drank five or six glasses of water in a row.

It didn't take long for Xiao Yu to change the large and small wounds on Lu's body with medicine and gauze.

"What do you want to eat? I thought you would wake up at any time, and the food in the kitchen is always ready. The chicken shredded porridge made by Aunt Lu is very good, do you want to try it?"

Lu nodded, he was indeed a little hungry.

After a while, Xiao Yu brought a bowl of shredded chicken porridge and some light side dishes, followed by two nannies, holding quilts in their hands.

Xiaoyu put the food on the small table and said, "Sister-in-law, you're awake. I just asked them to change the sheets and quilts for you." The wounds had not scabbed before, but there was a lot of blood on the sheets and quilts, and the cloth sheets had been removed. After staying, I will definitely sleep well.

There were many wounds on Lu's body, but they did not affect his movements. He lifted the quilt and got out of bed, walked to the small table, sat on the floor and drank porridge.

The two nannies quickly changed the entire bed.

"Master! You're finally awake!" The two little guys from the Peace Tower suddenly rushed in. They had just visited Xiaobao's room, but they didn't expect Lu to wake up soon.

Ta started twitching again, "Ooooh... Master, don't sleep for so long next time..." "

Why are you crying! Master has just woken up, don't make him have a headache!" Wei puffed up his cheeks and stared.

"Oh..." Ta wiped his tears to hold back his cry, "Hiccup--"

As a result of trying hard to hold back, he started to hiccup...

"..." Everyone couldn't laugh or cry.

After finishing the meal, Lu went to visit Xiaobao's room. The huge room smelled of disinfectant, which was a bit pungent. Xiaoxue was sitting on the sofa next to the bed, watching over him.

The color on Xiaobao's face has returned, and he looks quite healthy lying quietly on the white sheets.

Lu gently sat on the edge of the bed and looked at it for a while, not daring to touch it for fear of accidentally pulling on the wound and hurting Xiaobao. It didn't take long for him to go back. He wanted to recover well and let Xiaobao see himself healthy and intact when he opened his eyes, so as not to worry him.

...

The affairs of the farm on the other side were temporarily taken care of by Qin's father. On the day of the incident, he asked a few brave people to clean up and burn all the corpse fragments outside the house, and gave one-year bonuses to those who donated blood. Salary coupons.

He felt guilty for Zhou's accountant Qin's father who died unfortunately. The other party simply held a funeral for him because it was completely unreasonable. Accountant Zhous family only has a divorced daughter left. In this world, Father Qin cant offer anything else. In addition to generous material compensation, Father Qin also said that as long as the farm is open for a day, she can live there for free. Live here. However, this woman took the initiative to ask for a job. She was only in her thirties. It didn't look like doing nothing every day for nothing, so Qin's father arranged an easy job for her.

On the fifth day, most of the green body's condition had recovered, and the wounds began to heal quickly and automatically.

On the same night, Xiaobao also woke up, and everyone cried with joy.

"Where's Xiaoxue?" The first thing Xiaobao said when he woke up was to ask about Xiaoxue's safety. The last scene he saw before losing consciousness was the scene of Xiaoxue being held hostage. Now that he was rescued, he didn't know if Xiaoxue was okay.

"Brother, I'm very fine! No injuries at all!" Xiaoxue quickly came to Xiaobao.

"Where are those people?" Xiaobao asked about the gangsters again.

"Brother, don't worry, they were all killed by my sister-in-law! They won't come back again."

Xiaobao looked around carefully and saw that everyone in his family was intact, so he felt relieved, "Thank you." He thanked Lu gently. .

Lu held Xiaobao's hand and put it against his cheek without saying anything, as long as he was fine, he would feel relieved.

Qin's mother suddenly smiled and drove everyone out, "Let them talk, let's go out and help Xiaobao prepare some food." She closed the door for them thoughtfully.

Lu whispered: "You finally woke up."

Xiaobao curled up his lips and smiled: "Thank you very much."

Lu shook his head, "As long as you are okay, baby, I will do anything."

Xiaobao heard this countless times before The other party called him baby, but this time, he didn't feel disgusted at all. He knew that Lu was sincere and not joking at all.

Xiaobao has known that he is not the biological child of his parents since he was in junior high school. During the physical examination, he learned that he has type O blood, while his mother is obviously type AB. He did not dare to ask the truth because he had been living with blood since he was a child. He was very happy, he didn't want to admit the fact that he was adopted. His biological parents abandoned him, and all his happiness was given to him by his current family. His parents loved him, and his younger brothers and sisters respected him. From the moment he knew the truth, he secretly swore that he would repay them for what they had given him. own happiness. So Xiaobao has been working hard to become stronger and let his family live the best life.

He is indifferent and forceful towards outsiders. Until he was injured, Xiaobao always regarded himself as omnipotent and arranged the best, safest and most comfortable life for his family.

But now he realizes that he is just one person, he can't be that perfect, and he also needs to rely on. When the gangster pointed his gun at Xiaoxue, his heart almost jumped out of his chest! The moment he was shot, he was afraid that he would no longer be able to protect his family. He felt regretful for his inability.

And Midori saved him from this fear!

Xiaobao looked at Lu's delicate face and gently rubbed the other person's face with the held hand, "I'm sorry, I have been avoiding our relationship. I will definitely face up to our bond in the future..." After this incident Well, he kind of understood the word 'destiny'. Maybe the meeting and union between him and Lu was really destined...

"It doesn't matter, I don't think this sweet waiting is torture." Lu smiled, " As long as the baby is fine, I'll be satisfied."

The two chatted for a while before Mother Qin came in with food.

Xiaobao was in poor health, so Lu took a spoon and fed him one bite at a time, making everyone snicker.

After Xiaobao finished eating, Lu suddenly said to everyone: "I want to issue a new rule on the farm."

"Huh? What rule?"

"In the future, the use of metal firearms is prohibited on the farm, and all existing ones will be confiscated."

Everyone nodded and could Understood, Xiao Yu asked: "What about other plant weapons? That one is more lethal than metal firearms."

Lu said a little apologetically: "The baby has been combined with the Green Tower Tree, and plant weapons cannot cause harm to him. But for the rest of you, there is still the same lethality."

Xiaobao asked strangely: "Why is it not harming me?"

"Green Tower Trees are the source of the power of those plants, and their lethality is composed of plant energy. Caused by this, these energies will be absorbed when encountering the Green Tower Tree. This is why we have always been a royal family."

Qin's father said: "Just listen to Xiaolu, we have carefully selected those who have received special powers. Yes, we will never kill each other with our compatriots, we can just ban other firearms."

Xiaobao moved his mouth without saying anything, Lu was worried about him. However, for the safety of his family, he will be more careful and strict in selecting people in the future.

Early the next morning, the farm promulgated new regulations:

no metal firearms are allowed to be carried or used on the farm, and all existing ones are confiscated and are not allowed to be kept privately. Once discovered, there will be consequences at your own risk!

The quantity of materials that can be exchanged for various firearms and bullets is also written below.

Everyone was talking about the regulations, focusing on the phrase 'at your own risk':

"You are at your own risk? You won't be quartered by five horses, right?" asked timidly.

"Let's divide your numbers. The boss can't be so cruel. I think the most he can do is drive him out of the farm." "I ca

n't tell you. You didn't see the killing that day. I was almost scared to death."

The farm didn't have many metal firearms. Except for Qiangzi and other people who had gone out with Xiaobao, there were only new refugees who had recently arrived.

In order to continue to stay on the farm, they also cooperated and actively exchanged firearms and bullets for supplies.

This rule is also posted on the gate outside the farm. No metal firearms are allowed to enter the farm. Anyone who cannot accept it will not be welcome.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 46. Chapter 46

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 46

Two or three days later, Xiaobao was finally able to move his shoulder a little. It no longer hurt much, and the skin on the surface of the wound was intact as before. It would probably take some time for the internal bones and flesh to fully recover.

"Ah -" Wei was feeding Xiaobao, "Brother Xiaobao opened his mouth."

Originally, Lu wanted to feed Xiaobao, but the onlookers' eyes were too enthusiastic, and Xiaobao was overwhelmed.

Finally, Wei volunteered to take over the job, on the grounds that he was taking care of his master. However, the nutritious meal specially prepared by Aunt Lu for Xiaobao is really delicious. Every time when Wei feeds a meal, after putting a few spoonfuls into Xiaobao's mouth, he will then scoop out a few spoonfuls for himself and eat it. He has been scolded many times by Lu. to not fix.

Xiaobao smiled and opened his mouth to eat, "Well, today's rice is so delicious."

"Really?! Then I'll have a try too!" After saying that, Wei took a spoonful and put it into his mouth, with Ta standing aside. Looking at it eagerly, is it really that delicious?

Lu couldn't help but give him a gentle blow on the head. How could this child be so greedy? He had just eaten at noon, which made Xiaobao laugh.

This smile touched the wound again, "Hiss—" Xiaobao bared his teeth.

Wei pointed at Lu with a spoon and said angrily: "It's all the fault of the master. If you don't provoke my little brother, how can it hurt? I'm just feeding him! Don't make trouble, okay!" "

..." Lu choked up speechlessly. .

After Wei finished feeding, he and Tadada went out, leaving Xiaobao and Lu alone.

"Dong dong." There was a knock on the door at this time.

"Please come in." Xiaobao said.

It turned out that Xu Qingqing came to visit the patient, carrying a thermos flask in his hand.

"Brother Qin, are you feeling better? Thanks to you for saving me that day, I never came to thank you properly." Xu Qingqing smiled and put the thermos on the small table next to the bed and opened it, "This is stewed by me. The chicken soup, dont look at me like this, my cooking skills are pretty good, everyone who has eaten it says its good.

Lu looked at it coldly, while Xiaobaos expression turned bad when Xu Qingqing came in.

He heard that Xiaoxue went out when she heard her shouting, and was caught by the gangster unprepared. She knew clearly that she met a bad person, so she ran to the main house to ask for help, causing Xiaoxue to be held hostage.

Xiaobao knew that the main reason was not Xu Qingqing. Even without her, those people would take action. He could also understand her mentality of asking for help, but psychologically he still couldn't help but be angry.

"Don't bother, I'm full." Xiaobao said coldly, "If you want to thank me, just thank Lu. He saved you." "

But Brother Qin, you were injured because of me. I must repay you well." You." Xu Qingqing didn't pay attention to Xiaobao's face, but still said to himself: "How can soup occupy your stomach? I made it very light and not greasy at all. If you don't believe me, try it." After that, he filled a small bowl. Bring it to Xiaobao.

"It's really no need. I don't want to drink. You can go back." Xiaobao frowned. The pain from the wound made him irritable. He really didn't want to deal with this woman.

"Then leave it for now. You can drink it anytime you want." Xu Qingqing didn't force it. "I can help with anything else I can do. Brother Qin, just ask!" He sat down on the bed and prepared. Chat with Xiaobao.

Xiaobao was really annoyed when he saw her face, so he said harshly: "Don't come here again. I don't like you. Don't get close to Xiaoxue anymore if you have nothing to do!"

Xu Qingqing's face turned pale, and she said pitifully with tears in her eyes. : "Brother Qin?! I'm just here to visit you and want to help you. Did I do something wrong? Or did someone say something to me?"

"Get out!" Xiaobao didn't want to say any more and directly issued an eviction order.

"Brother Qin, you must have misunderstood me somewhere!" Xu Qingqing cried with red eyes.

"Lu, you sent her out, you made me have a headache." Xiaobao said impatiently.

Lu stood up and made a gesture of invitation, "I'm in a good mood now, please leave quickly."

Xu Qingqing was not sure what was going on at this time. Xiaobao was so angry today that she would not stay and touch him. It's bad luck. Let's wait for two days before coming back. I went back to think about what went wrong, so I went out in high heels, forgot to close the door, and left the chicken soup in Xiaobao's room.

"Baby, you finally drove her away." Lu came to Xiaobao's side and said happily.

"I get angry when I see her!"

"That's right, she's an ugly monster with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks. I can't eat after looking at her!"

"..." Xiaobao was speechless. I didn't say it to this extent. No matter how much you make it up, you can't. There must be some basis.

"Baby, Xiaoyu must be very tired after taking care of you for several days in a row. Why don't I take care of you from today on? I am strong and careful, so I am best suited to take care of people!"

Xiaobao said with a smile: "You are not a prince. Your Highness, how do you know how to take care of others? You usually have to be served by others."

"..." Midori thought for a moment, "It's because I have been served a lot that I know which methods make people comfortable. Don't worry! I promise to serve you comfortably!"

"..." Why does this wording sound so erotic and ambiguous...

"By the way, how is your recovery?" Xiaobao asked. He heard that Lu went to the hospital before. I was injured while retrieving medical equipment. When I woke up, the other person had mostly recovered. I dont know if he is better now.

"It's been sunny these days, and it's completely healed." Lu pulled up his clothes, "Do you want to check it out?"

Seeing Lu's strong and strong abdomen, Xiaobao's face suddenly turned red, "No need to look. I'm relieved that you're fine."

Lu became interested when he saw Xiaobao blushing, "Baby, you're blushing, are you a little attracted to my body?! It doesn't matter, if it's a baby, I can touch it as you like!" As he said that, he started to take off his clothes.

"No, no, I can't move my hands easily. Don't take it off." After saying that, he regretted it. What was he talking about? Why are my hands so inconvenient?

Lu was very happy. She thought about it seriously and said, "That's right. I'll touch the baby after he recovers. I'll be ready at any time!" "To

touch your head! Put on your clothes quickly!" Bao blushed and turned her head.

At this time, Xiaoxue suddenly walked in, "Brother, do you want to eat fruit? I cut several of your... usual... favorite foods..." After saying this, she was stunned.

The brother's face was red, the upper body of the sister-in-law was naked, and the two of them were very close!

"Oh hehehe..." It seemed that she had disturbed them both. Xiaoxue covered her mouth and smiled strangely, "You guys go on! I'll bring the fruit over later!" Maybe the two of them don't have time to eat now, and my brother and sister-in-law really, too. I dont know how embarrassing it is to close the door and let others see it!

"No..." Before Xiaobao could explain, Xiaoxue quickly left with the fruit plate and kindly closed the door for them.

"It's all your fault!"

"It's okay, baby, you're wearing clothes, so you're not at a disadvantage." Midori said with a smile.

"..." What I mean is that your behavior misunderstood Xiaoxue. How did you think of my clothes? !

Xiaoxue went downstairs and secretly had an ear to ear with Qin's mother.

"Really?! Did you see clearly?" Qin's mother asked Xiaoxue in a low voice, not knowing whether she was worried or excited.

"With so much white skin exposed, how could I have mistaken it!" Originally, Lu was naked from the upper body, but when Xiaoxue said it, it turned out that the two of them were naked without any clothes.

"Oh, Xiaobao's injury hasn't healed yet. Is that okay? They didn't pay attention to closing the door." Qin's mother frowned and said, "I want to talk about them some other time. I have to pay attention to the impact. Why don't we just close the door today?" I've let you see it, how embarrassing it would be for outsiders to see it!"

Sister, your focus has completely shifted, okay...

"It's okay, they will definitely pay attention after I bumped into them today!" Xiaoxue smiled.

"What are you mother and daughter mumbling about?" Qin's father was a little curious when he saw the two of them laughing and frowning together.

"It's none of your business." Qin's mother didn't give up on him, "We were just whispering."

Qin's father pursed his lips and went to see Xiao Hei.

In this way, the task of taking care of Xiaobao at night was handed over to Lu, and everyone didn't think much about it. Except for Qin's mother and Xiaoxue, the close contact between Xiaobao and Lu was always in their minds. Now they will finally be in the same place at night. Together, tsk tsk tsk, young people are really...Qin's mother muttered in her heart.

After Zailu took care of Xiaobao for a night, Xiaoxue came to see Xiaobao the next morning and asked with concern: "Brother, did you sleep well last night? Does it hurt?" Although she called Lu's sister-in-law, she didn't look like him. That one, besides, my brother is still injured, so the conditions dont allow it.

Xiaobao thought she was asking about his wound, so he smiled and said, "It doesn't hurt, don't worry." "Are you

tired?"

"Huh?" Xiaobao was confused. What could be so tiring about sleeping on him? I haven't done much activity for a few days, how can I be tired? "Are you tired? It's strange that you ask."

That's good. It seems that my sister-in-law still feels sorry for her brother.

But since the sister-in-law is on top, shouldn't she change her name and stop calling her sister-in-law? What is the appropriate name? Nothing about brother-in-law is too shocking, so you cant call him brother-in-law, right? ! No, no! Dude will definitely beat someone up!

By the way, I called him 'Brother Green' before, why not just continue calling him that way, or 'Brother Little Green'. Xiaoxue nodded secretly and made up her mind. She would have to find a chance to talk to Xiaoyu and her father later, and change her title, and stop calling her "sister-in-law" and "daughter-in-law".

The author has something to say: continue to ask for comments and collections

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 47. Chapter 7

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 7

Another week passed like this, Xiaobao's body finally fully recovered, and everyone in the Qin family breathed a sigh of relief.

That night, Qin's father asked the cafeteria to provide extra meals and celebrated.

When going to bed at night, Lu helped Xiaobao dry his wet hair and begged: "Baby, although you are in good health, I still feel that I should protect you at all times. Please don't drive me back, okay?" "

When will I say that ?" Do you want to drive you away?" Xiaobao raised his eyebrows.

"Really?!" Lu said in surprise, "Baby, are you starting to like me?" "

..." Looking at the other person's shining eyes, Xiaobao couldn't hold back the word 'no' and ignored it. He took his pajamas and went to take a shower.

I was a little disappointed with Xiaobao's silence, but suddenly I felt happy again. Isn't it just acquiescence to not speak? It must be like this! The baby is just shy!

In this way, the two began to live together.

...

Although the outside world is tense and panicky, the farm is very peaceful. After the last incident, the farms recruitment system has become stricter. Newcomers are all placed in newly built houses within the second-floor fence. No access to the third level of the enclosure is allowed without special circumstances and will not be considered until the end of the three-month trial period. But those people didn't care too much. Although they lived in different places, their daily life and treatment were similar to those of the people inside. Qin's father even built a new canteen for them.

Before you knew it, the farm's population had exceeded 2,000, with nearly 1,500 employees.

"Brother, there are a lot of people exchanging cotton-padded clothes recently." Xiaoyu said to Xiaobao holding a form, "Our family doesn't have many cotton-padded clothes. I'm afraid we won't be able to support it for long no matter how many people there are." It's already December and winter is coming. .

Xiaobao thought for a while and said: "Then I can grow cotton myself. I ordered a lot of fabrics at home, and I also have a lot of cotton seeds at home."

"This season?! The winter solstice is the day after tomorrow, how can I survive growing cotton!" "

We have so many greenhouses. Later you can ask someone to clear out a few to grow cotton."

Xiaoyu nodded and said, "This is also a good idea. I will make arrangements right away." After that, he went out to assign work.

This batch of cotton was to be used this winter, so naturally it couldn't be allowed to grow slowly, so Xiaobao let Lu help out.

The process of growing cotton is quite interesting. Cotton loves light, so the planting time was chosen at noon. The ground was watered first, and after the seeds were planted, they grew green. Dozens of good farm workers stood in the greenhouse, holding scissors in their hands. Most people have never seen green growth-promoting plants, so everyone was surprised when they saw cotton seedlings sprouting from the ground. When the plant grew and branched out into three or five fruit branches, Xiaobao asked Lu to stop, and then asked the person with scissors to start frantically topping the plant, with endless popping sounds. When the topping was almost completed, the green began to grow again. After a while, seven or eight fruit branches grew from the main stem, and then everyone started topping again. After topping twice, the cotton has grown many purple flowers, which will soon wither and produce cotton bolls. Finally, the whole cotton plant matures quickly and spits out wadding, and then dries up, leaving only white cotton wadding on the branches.

"Okay, let's start picking!" Xiaobao gave an order, and the women waiting nearby crowded into the cotton field. Most of them had worked in the Qin family farm. They had cloth bags wrapped around their waists. , working with both hands, the picking speed was extremely fast, and the entire greenhouse was picked in a short time.

Following the law, everyone planted several more batches of cotton. However, the soil in the greenhouse had limited fertility, so Xiaobao took turns planting in several places.

"This is the first time in my life that farming is so easy!" "

No, if I had this ability, our family would have made it a long time ago!"

"It's getting cold. I'll have to change a few kilograms of clips another day. New quilt."

...

solved the problem of winter on the farm. The winter solstice arrived in a blink of an eye. Conditions were limited, and it was difficult to worship ancestors and sweep the tombs. Everyone on the farm could only eat some glutinous rice dumplings to cope with it on this day, which was considered a solar term. , I am afraid that other places are not in the mood to celebrate the festival.

The weather is getting colder, and days out in the field have become torturous. I wonder if its because the end of the world has led to a decrease in global carbon dioxide. This years winter came very early, and it seems to be very cold.

"Li Bing, are you cold?" He Tong asked on his bicycle. Today it was their group's turn to go out on field duty, a total of five people.

"Why isn't it cold? My hands are frozen. They were shaking when I fired the gun just now. Why is it so cold this year? It's several degrees below zero today, right?" "

Fortunately, those zombies have also become sluggish. He Tong said with emotion, "They have evolved too fast. In the past, half of their heads were destroyed with one shot, but now many of them have to shoot twice at the same place to break a hole!" "

Yes, poor marksmanship is really dangerous. , he was caught off guard and jumped right in front of him." Li Bing broke out in a cold sweat thinking about what happened to him some time ago. He fired a shot at a zombie, but before the zombie was dead, he chased after him and scratched his chest. Fortunately, I was wearing a nut suit, otherwise it would have been a disaster.

After that, everyone will eat a nut when they go out in the field. The zombies do not respond to them because they do not attack. If they cannot be eliminated with one shot, there will definitely be a counterattack.

"Then it seems it's better to be colder. Such high defense speed is very detrimental to us!" "

I don't know if they will continue to evolve."

"I think it is very possible. The bullets will definitely not work by then. You have to use bombs!"

...

Now a large part of the zombies have evolved and their skin has become tougher. The weapons on the farm are not as lethal to them as before, let alone the pistols issued by the government.

The number of teams coming out from the base to fight zombies gradually dwindles, because most of them never return. If you accidentally encounter a few zombies who are not afraid of bullets, the entire team may be trapped. Only a few who are lucky enough to encounter some ordinary zombies can Go back safely.

As a result, fewer people collect energy crystals, but money can make a difference. After the base increased the exchange ratio, there are still many adventurers taking on the mission.

While the farm field team was chatting, a car appeared not far away and drove towards them quickly.

The speed of the car was very fast. It turned out of the intersection and rushed straight here, which shocked Li Bing and his group. They quickly stopped their bicycles on both sides of the road to make way for the car.

As soon as the people in the car came out of the intersection, they saw Li Bing and his group in front of them, and they were suddenly surprised. They were finally saved!

There were two zombies following behind their car. They were not afraid of bullets at all. They fired many shots but only scratched its skin a little. The speed was also faster than the usual zombies. They escaped for a long time and could not get rid of it. Now there is a group of survivors in front of them. As long as they rush over, the zombies will definitely be attracted by those survivors, and then they can take the opportunity to escape from the crisis. After all, those few don't have cars to escape, so they can't be sick. Well, just wear a lot of gray clothes, get a few old bicycles and go out to show off.

The wish is beautiful, but the reality is cruel.

The car drove past Li Bing and his group, and the two zombies continued to follow them, ignoring Li Bing and his group.

The people in the car were getting ready to be happy, but when they turned around, they were dumbfounded and said, "Why?!!!"

Aren't there several live people behind you waiting for you to bite them? Why are they just staring at us? ! ! !

Li Bing and the others were also dumbfounded. They did not expect that there were two zombies following the car.

"Hurry up and chase them! They are running towards the farm!" He Tong reminded everyone.

Everyone reacted and hurriedly chased after them. The people in the car must have escaped because they couldn't deal with them. Although they had no obligation to help, things that threatened the farm must be eliminated in advance.

Li Bing and others had special powers, so they were naturally very fast on their bikes, so they quickly chased after them.

Now the people in the car dont understand even more. Zombies are chasing us. We can understand. What is your mentality like chasing zombies on bicycles? !

After a while, the car fled near the farm, and the long fence of the farm could already be seen.

'Bang bang', a strange gunshot suddenly came from behind the car. The people in the car looked back and saw that the two zombies fell to the ground. Then I saw those people from Huibulaji running to the zombie corpse and messing with it, apparently digging out brain crystals.

Why don't our bullets work? What kind of weapons are they using? !

But no matter what, the crisis was temporarily resolved. The people in the car breathed a sigh of relief. After looking around, it seemed that there were no other zombies. The driver turned the car around and drove back, stopping next to Li Bing and his party. .

The driver rolled down the window and thanked: "Thank you so much for your help today. I don't know what kind of weapons you used. Our bullets have no effect on either of them." After

digging out the crystals and putting them in the basket, Li Bing stood up and smiled. "This is from our farm, the farm in front." Li Bing pointed to the wall not far away.

"It's really amazing. Can you lend it to me?"

Li Bing saw that this man looked quite honest, so he handed over the pea gun. They couldn't use it since they didn't have superpowers.

The driver looked around and saw that this thing didn't look like a weapon. "How do

you use it?" "You can't use it. You have to get 'authorization' from our boss!" Li Bing smiled and said, "Where did you come from?"

The man was reluctant to part with it. He handed the pea gun back to Li Bing, "I came from the airport base and came out to do a mission. I didn't expect to meet two powerful people. If I hadn't met a few of you today, I might have ended up here!"

"That's right! "Our car is low on gas, can we borrow some from you?" the driver asked again.

This Li Bing was in a dilemma. He couldn't make the decision. "We are about to go back to the farm. Why don't you go back with us and I will ask for you." "

Thank you very much." Everyone in the car was very happy.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 48. Chapter 48

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 48

The driver drove the car very slowly, and he and Li Bing and his group slowly drove towards the farm.

After introducing each other, everyone started chatting.

"What are you wearing? It's so gray. It's so ugly."

"..." Li Bing said awkwardly, "The work clothes are also issued by the boss." I also think they are ugly, but I can't stand it. , you cant do it without wearing it!

"Why, are you collecting the crystals from the zombies' brains too? I just saw you digging them up." The base said that the energy can be extracted, but none of them have seen it, and they don't know what's going on. In short, the higher-ups just charge them a high price for their labor.

Li Bing nodded and said nothing more. These people were not from the farm, so there was no need to tell them too much.

"I've seen a farm here recruiting people. Is it your farm?" "

Yes, we are the only farm nearby."

We were chatting happily when there was a 'bang' sound and the car shook. , one rear tire burst.

"..." It was really raining all night, and everyone was speechless.

Now several people in the car were panicking. They couldn't borrow any gasoline to continue on the road. What should they do if the tire bursts? Where can they get it repaired?

"There should be spare tires on the farm." The Qin family has a lot of cars, so they should have suitable spare tires to replace them. Li Bing said, "Do you have any crystals from zombie brains? If so, they should be able to replace them. Our boss I definitely agree."

"This..." A few people were a little hesitant. They did have some crystals in their hands, which they had just collected today. They were still thinking of going back to exchange for some bullets and food. "I wonder how many crystals are needed? "

I'm not sure about this. It has to be decided by our boss, but he is a very nice person and won't embarrass you." Li Bing said with a smile, "It's fun to help others!" "

..." Don't accept anything in return if you are happy to help others. ah! It makes you seem quite selfless!

He Tong and others couldn't help laughing after hearing this.

When they arrived at the gate, Li Bing knocked hard and asked the guard to open the door for them.

Hearing the knock on the door, the guard climbed up to the wall and took a look. The person in charge was one of his own, but there was also an unknown car. Was it an asylum seeker?

The people in the car were a little surprised when they saw the eye-catching notice on the door saying "No metal firearms are allowed inside". What a strange rule this is.

After a while, the guard opened the door, and Li Bing and others pushed their bicycles in one by one. But before the driver could drive the car in, the iron door swung open and was about to close again.

"?!" What's going on? Why are they locking us out again? Didnt they say they wanted to help us change our tires? "Why don't you let us in?"

Li Bing pointed to the notice on the door and said, "You have guns, and we are not allowed in here. Don't worry, as long as the boss agrees, someone will bring your things over. When the time comes, You can just replace it yourself."

The people in the car were dumbfounded and looked at each other. Finally, the driver said: "None of us know how to repair cars, can't they do it for us? Let's replace it with crystals!"

"There's nothing we can do, it's like this outside the door. It's dangerous, how can any repairman be willing to come out?"

"Can't we be accommodating?"

Li Bing thought for a while and said, "How about this, you leave the weapons to the farm for safekeeping temporarily, so that you can come in, and return them to you when you leave. ."

Those people were naturally unwilling. What kind of place is this? Why are there so many things going on? Guns are issued by the government, and the base has not banned them. Guns are not allowed in this place!

"Let them keep it for now. Their weapons are so powerful, what can they do for us? Besides, they saved our lives, so we should still be trustworthy." said a woman sitting in the back seat.

"I think it's getting late. It will be dark after changing the tires. Why don't we stay here for one night and take a rest before going back. It's so dark at night that we can't even see zombies clearly. It's too dangerous."

After hearing this, several people thought it made sense, so they agreed to temporarily hand over the firearms to the farm for safekeeping.

The guard took out a wooden box and asked everyone to put weapons and bullets in it, and carefully checked the places in the car where things could be hidden. He even searched several people before sealing the wooden box with a seal and asking several people to I pressed my fingerprint on it as a voucher.

Few people could have imagined that the management of this farm would be so strict. Lets not talk about the weapons. Lets just say that pressing fingerprints and affixing seals is really too formal.

Since the weapons were confiscated, the guard greeted several people with smiles and enthusiastically pushed the car in for them.

Several people saw several houses near the gate, with farmland on both sides, and a wall in front, which should be the second wall mentioned in gg.

A doorman had called Li Bing and the people inside were coming to open the door. Naturally, the new arrivals were not allowed in. The guard asked them to register their information. Although they were not here for a long-term refuge, they had to leave their information after they had been here. They couldn't just leave it in a daze.

After a while, someone called and said that they agreed to help these people, but they had to use ten crystals as payment, five crystals to help repair the tires, and five crystals to pay for gas. In addition, if the four people wanted to stay one night, Each person pays an additional crystal for room and board.

"Dark! It's really dark! One pill at the base can be exchanged for a week's worth of food for us guys!"

The guard continued: "Our boss also said that this is the price for outsiders. If you are willing to stay on the farm, these are all Its provided for free! But the firearms handed in cannot be returned to you.

When they first heard that it was free, everyone was very excited, but then they hesitated when they heard that the guns were going to be confiscated. This is a guy who eats, and he cant lose it.

The guard did not rush them to make a decision. Since they were staying for one night anyway, they could lobby slowly, "You hand over the crystal first. If you decide to stay, it will be returned to you." If you stay, you will have to hand it over in the end. If you keep it but its useless, why dont you exchange it for some supplies.

A few people carefully opened the bag of crystals. The guard put on gloves and took them out one by one. After counting fourteen crystals, he nodded with satisfaction, "Okay, I will arrange for you to go to your accommodation. It is almost dark now. The car will arrive tomorrow morning." We will arrange for someone to come and fix it. Its almost dinner time, our food is good, you will definitely like it. The

dinner in the evening really satisfied a few people, not only meat, but also fresh vegetables, which they havent had for many days. I have eaten fresh vegetables, all of which are canned, and I am almost constipated. Besides, white rice is filling, so you can eat as much as you like.

"It's so delicious! I haven't had such a delicious meal in a long time! This requires chef-level skills! They are really enjoying themselves!" "I want to cry when I see the

vegetables!"

After the meal, the doorman said I handed out a few pieces of paper to several people. In addition to the rules and regulations of the farm, it also covers the treatment and benefits of the employees. I hope they will consider staying.

"Don't tell me, the treatment here is really good, food and accommodation

are included, and you don't have to work hard outside every day." "My wife and daughter are still at the base, what will they do if I stay?!" This person was also a little tempted.

"No rush, let's ask more about the situation."

...

On the other side, Xiaobao also had new considerations after hearing Li Bing's report. They have been going out to collect crystals by themselves, that is, fighting zombies near the farm, and the furthest away is him. The two times I went out, I never thought of exchanging with others.

So Xiaobao discussed with his family: "Our farm can produce a lot of food. It is better to use it to exchange for crystals, which can save a lot of effort."

Everyone also thought it was reasonable. Vegetables, fruits and rice grain farms were the most in demand. Well, there are only two thousand people who can't eat it at all, so why don't we exchange it for something we need.

"But can those people come all the way to change? The few people who came today also happened to escape here." Qin's father asked.

Xiaobao smiled and said: "It doesn't matter. We send people to transport vegetables and other food directly to the base. It would be best if we can communicate directly with the leaders of the base. If not, we can exchange it with those who are out on missions nearby. There must be people who are willing, not many people are willing to eat canned food every day."

Lu nodded: "You can also kill some zombies on the way back and forth, killing two birds with one stone."

So everyone unanimously approved the proposal, and Xiaobao decided to start implementing it in two days.

When Xiaobao sent someone to repair the car early the next morning, two of the four people decided to stay. They were husband and wife and had no other family members. They thought it would be good to stay on the farm safely. I dont want to worry about killing zombies every day.

The other two people actually wanted to stay, but their families were still at the base and they couldn't be left alone. When the guard knew the reason, he immediately reported it to Xiaobao.

"Just say that we are willing to send people to escort them and bring their families over." Xiaobao said. Anyway, he was about to prepare some vegetables and fruits to explore the base, so he could get this done by the way.

When the two people heard that there was such a good thing, they hesitated again and nodded in agreement. The zombies have evolved like that now and may be more dangerous in the future. The treatment here is much better than in the base, so staying here is the best option.

The guard was very happy after hearing this and said with a smile: "Since you have decided to stay, the crystals that were handed in before will not be returned to you. You can exchange some materials that you like. After the review is completed in a few days, there will be no problem. Go to the warehouse and pick them out."

"We still have a lot of crystals that can be exchanged?"

"Of course, you are lucky. Did you see the few that went out yesterday? All the zombie crystals they shot have to be handed in. You will be rewarded only if you exceed the number specified by the boss, and you usually get a dead salary."

This is also the price for these people to get super powers. No matter how powerful they are, they still have to complete the rated workload.

"There is one more thing I must remind you!" The guard suddenly said seriously: "It is absolutely forbidden to use any metal firearms here. Don't hide them privately! Bullets are not allowed!" "

Huh? We didn't understand why after doing this for a long time. ?" Several people were still confused.

The guard whispered: "Nobody who used a gun on the farm last time had their bodies intact, they were all killed! Our boss is most taboo about this, so don't use it!"

A few people nodded. Since it was stipulated in this way, they They had no choice but to comply. As long as this place could keep them safe, it didn't matter whether they had guns or not.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 49. Chapter 49

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 49

"Green, do you think this crystal is a bit blue?" Xiaobao held one up and looked at the sun. He found that there had been several such crystals in recent days.

Lu rummaged through the box a few times, found one and said, "Look at this one, is it a little red?"

"Yes." Xiaobao said strangely, "It used to be transparent, why is it still colored now?" ?"

"The blue ones are in the brains of men, and the red ones are in the brains of women. This is the hair color and eye color of Yulia people." Green explained, "The more the zombies evolve, the darker the color of the crystals will be. , Its not obvious yet, Ive seen all the blood-red crystals.

Xiaobao tried to absorb these two colored crystals, and sure enough he felt they had more energy than ordinary crystals, Im about to bear new fruits, I dont know whats going on. What will happen next time?"

Some time ago, Xiaobao was recovering from his injuries, so he paused the growth of the green pagoda tree, and only took out a new branch in the past few days. Midori worked very hard. Not only did she grow cherry bomb branches, but she also took out two new branches, which have begun to bear fruit.

There are nearly thirty people with special abilities on the farm, most of them are pea shooters. These people were divided into groups of five or six and took turns going out to kill zombies, while the rest stayed on the farm to bask in the sun and make weapons.

The weather was cold now, so Xiaobao took advantage of the warm sun at noon to bask in the sun for two or three hours. In the afternoon, he had people pick a lot of vegetables and fruits, and loaded a truck full of them, preparing to transport them to the base the next day. He divided the superpowers into two groups, one group stayed to protect the farm, and the other group went out with him tomorrow.

"Baby, don't go there tomorrow. I'll just take someone there." Lying in bed at night, Lu chatted with Xiaobao. He was still worried about Xiaobao's injury, so it was more peaceful for him to stay at the farm.

Xiaobao turned sideways and smiled at Lu: "I will take protective measures. This will never happen again, so don't worry." When

Lu saw Xiaobao turning to him, he immediately changed his posture and talked to Xiaobao. Face to face.

He now really wants to hold the baby's hand and express his feelings! It's a pity that the bed is very big, and their quilts are separate, each covered with his own. It would be weird if he held each other's hand.

"What's wrong?" Although the curtains were drawn, the light from outside could still seep in slightly. Xiaobao felt a little funny when he saw his green eyes shining brightly.

Lu sighed, "Forget it, I will protect you then."

"Go to sleep." Xiaobao closed his eyes. He slept well every day during this period, and Lu's presence made him feel at ease.

...

Early the next morning, Xiaobao and Lu set out with a small team of superpowers and a truck of food.

In addition to the big truck, a dozen of them also drove out four other vehicles.

Xiaobao and Lu led the charge in a small car, followed by a small pickup truck with several people with powers, then a truck with food, and finally two commercial vehicles. In addition to the people with powers, the two went to pick up their families. The survivors were also sitting inside.

The two of them were really curious when they saw that these people were wearing gray clothes. The material didn't look like cloth and there were no zippers. How did they put it on? Moreover, there is a big flower wrapped around the body. Except for the driver, everyone holds green weapons in their hands. The shape is really weird and shocking.

"How do you think we should explain our intention to change the crystal?" Xiaobao asked, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Just say that we know how to extract the energy inside, so isn't it normal to store it?"

"How about lying to them? After all, we are the military. What if we are asked to hand over the extraction method?" Xiaobao asked worriedly.

Green hair appeared with veins, "I really know how to extract it! Our planet has been using crystals as energy for a long time! I'm not an idiot!" "

..." Xiaobao looked over with doubtful eyes, "Real or fake ? Why didn't you tell me before?"

"Didn't you ask before?!"

"Okay, okay, don't be angry, I know you are very smart." Xiaobao said with a smile. It's rare for this guy to get angry, and he still feels... Quite fresh.

The journey went smoothly. When encountering a small number of zombies, Xiaobao and his party would use pea guns to shoot them, and if they encountered large numbers, they would use cherry bombs. The two survivors were stunned to see how these people were so powerful! Seeing the way everyone was killing the enemy neatly, the two of them were filled with yearning. Was this all sent by the boss? They want it too, no matter how ugly it is, they can bear it!

Except for green, this is the first time the superpowers have used cherry bombs. Cleaning up near the farm is done almost every day, so there are basically no large groups of zombies wandering around, so naturally there is no need for it.

"It's really powerful!" Xiaobao looked at the zombie fragments on the ground and smiled.

The corpses were spread all over the floor, and everyone got out of the car to look for the crystals. They didn't know what kind of material they were made of, but they were still intact despite such great destructive power.

Just walking around like this, in addition to killing zombies, I also rescued three or two groups of people. It was already noon when we arrived at the base.

It was still very busy outside the gate of the base, the window for distributing supplies was still open, and the queue to receive them was long. But this time it wasnt big bags of rice that were handed out, but mostly kilograms of rice grains. Many people brought their own baskets or bags to pack them. These were probably not people from the base, but survivors living nearby. , now the inside of the base is too crowded. The distribution of weapons and other items has also stopped, and it seems that they must be exchanged for materials and crystals.

"You go find your family. We can't go in. We'll wait for you outside." Li Bing said to the two survivors, who came in the car he drove today.

There were many people coming in and out of the door, most of them were people going out to pick up tasks.

Xiaobao naturally wants to sell things directly to the base. He doesn't have a large number of crystals to exchange with him. How long will it take for him to exchange this car.

"Let's ask the doorman to see if we can talk to the senior management here." Xiaobao said, people with status may pay more attention to the quality of life.

However, their appearance is really suspicious, their faces cannot be seen clearly, and they will definitely not be willing to pay attention to them.

After the two removed the protective layer of the nut wall, Midori pulled out a few vines and wrapped them around Xiaobao, and also tied one in his hair. Although it would wither quickly after being separated from his body, he should be able to hold on for a while. They will take the initiative to protect Xiaobao.

Xiaobao could feel that these rattans seemed to be slowly crawling on the surface of his body. He felt a little creepy and his face turned pale.

"Don't be afraid, they are very well-behaved." Green chuckled.

"Let's go." Xiaobao tried his best to ignore these little guys and focus on the discussion later.

The two walked to the guard, and Xiaobao said politely to a young man who seemed to be easy to talk to: "Hello, we are from Qinjia Farm in Cishan County. We have a large amount of fruits and vegetables that we want to provide to the base. I wonder if you can help us convey them. Just a moment."

Xiaobao stopped, these people can't make the decision, and it's useless to talk to them anymore, as long as you can convey it on your behalf.

The young man looked at Xiaobao's strange clothes and wanted to laugh. Several other guards also came over to watch the fun.

The two people in front of me are both strikingly handsome men. Even if the doormen are men, they have to admit that the other one is very good-looking. However, the taller one has a long ponytail and weird eyes, and the shorter one is very handsome. Mainstream', a bit fishy.

"Real or fake? How many are there?" the young man asked.

Xiaobao pointed to the truck in the distance and said, "That's the truck. It's loaded with all kinds of vegetables and fruits. They are all the freshest. They were just picked yesterday." He handed it over. A basket of fruits and a cigarette, "These fruits are for you to try. We have a lot of them on the farm."

Several gatekeepers were very happy to see the fruits. They hadn't eaten fruits for a long time, and there are also strawberries here!

Su Yan is not cheap either, and you can exchange for a lot of things at the base.

The young man thought for a while and said: "Okay, I will ask for you. I can't guarantee whether it will work or not!"

Xiaobao smiled and said: "That's natural, please trouble this little brother."

The author has something to say: This chapter is a little short, I will make up for it in the next chapter.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

☆ 50. Chapter 50

font record

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Chapter 50:

Because of the 'bribery', several doormen were very enthusiastic while waiting. Although they couldn't let them in casually, they could still bring a stool to get a glass of water.

The messenger went there for more than half an hour before he came out with a middle-aged man.

"Boss Qin, this is Director Liu, from our logistics department."

"Hello!" Xiaobao smiled and stretched out his hand.

Director Liu wore glasses, was polite and very kind. He saw that although Xiaobao was dressed in strange clothes, he was very clean and tidy, so he smiled and shook hands with Xiaobao, "Hello! I heard that you have a large supply of fruits and vegetables? Where is it? Are you here?"

"From Cishan County, our family has a farm there. Now we can't eat the produce, so we want to come here to exchange for something." "

Is it the Qin family farm? I heard that you are still recruiting people. ?" Director Liu asked curiously.

Xiaobao nodded, "We have a lot of land, it's a pity that it will be wasted if we don't recruit people." "

Although the base has few vegetables, there is still no shortage of rice, which is just a taste." Director Liu said that they don't particularly need fresh vegetables. "There are a lot of farmland nearby, and people often go out to do picking tasks." "

We deliver door-to-door, with a variety of varieties. In addition to fruits and vegetables, we can also supply other cash crops, such as cotton, in appropriate quantities." Xiaobao worked hard to promote this. Before the end of the world, this He worked hard and often took his family's products to wholesalers to sell them.

Door-to-door delivery made Director Liu a little excited. Most of their troops are stationed at the airport. The people who go out to do tasks are basically ordinary people with guns. The fruits and vegetables they can bring back are picked at random, whether they are ripe or not. Take it back, the land is almost completely ruined now. Several of their senior executives are not able to eat vegetables every meal. They eat canned food every day and get sick sooner or later.

"Then what do you want to exchange for?" Director Liu asked, "We also have exchange standards within the base." Xiaobao

took out an energy crystal and said: "We only need this kind of crystal, and we don't need anything else for the time being. "

What do you want this for?" Director Liu was very surprised. Does a farm need this? It was said above that they had to collect it. I heard it could be used as an energy user, but the base had been studying it for a long time and couldn't find any use for it.

"We know how to extract the energy from it. This is used as energy source in the farm." Midori said.

"Really?!"

Xiaobao said nothing and turned to look at Lu to see how he could make up his lie.

"Of course it's true!" Lu said matter-of-factly. "If necessary, I can tell you the method."

Director Liu thought for a while and said, "I can't make the decision on this matter alone. I need to ask the leadership for help." Agree." Someone from above sent supplies to exchange for crystals. I'm afraid it wouldn't be appropriate for them to exchange them privately just for food and drink.

"That's what it should be." Xiaobao didn't expect the other party to agree outright, and he didn't have that much power in charge of logistics. He still said happily, "Director Liu, our truck loading fruits and vegetables is over there. I'll have someone drive it over and let him know. How about you take a look first, they are all the freshest!"

Although I don't know if I can change, the other party has a good attitude, and the young man is also energetic, so it is okay to check the situation first, "Okay, let me see if it is true. It's so good, I can promote it well when I get back later, hahaha."

Xiaobao immediately gestured to the driver to bring the car over.

Soon the truck arrived at the gate.

Xiaobao asked someone to pull away the oilcloth to reveal the packed trunk, "There are more than ten varieties, and there are several kinds of fungi. Our farm has a greenhouse, and the strawberries have just matured recently."

Several people with super powers listened to Xiaobao's sales promotion , moved a few boxes of things with a wink and got out of the car for people to check. There were fruits, vegetables, and even newly planted cotton.

Director Liu didn't ask any further questions because they looked so gray. Xiaobao already looked very strange. Maybe that's why the farm's clothes were so strange.

Director Liu took a closer look at the various fruits and vegetables. They were indeed very good, fresh, and of various varieties. "Besides these, does your farm also produce rice?" No one is farming now, and the rice will be eaten up sooner or later. The above No amount of relief can last long.

"We also have rice, but we didn't bring it today."

"I wonder how much you produce, and can it be supplied for a long time?" Director Liu is very concerned about this, and there is no point in just buying and selling.

"This..." Xiaobao really wasn't sure. It was getting cold now. He was just thinking about the lack of vegetables and fruits here, so he thought of using the excess from the farm to exchange for something useful.

"We can supply any amount, as long as you are willing to use crystals in exchange." Midori suddenly said.

Xiaobao frowned and looked at him, "Don't talk nonsense."

Lu patted him on the shoulder and gave him a reassuring look, saying that he had everything under his control, so you could rest assured.

Xiaobao understands what Green means. He has a special ability and can indeed promote the growth of plants quickly, but is it too exaggerated to say that "any amount can be supplied"? However, this was not the time to challenge and question him. Xiaobao smiled at Director Liu and said that this was indeed the case.

Since I have already boasted, I have no choice but to cooperate and admit it to the end, hoping to leave a good impression on the other party.

"Hahahaha." Director Liu laughed loudly after hearing this. He could supply any amount. He obviously didn't believe it. But it is definitely true that the other party really wants to do this deal.

Director Liu had seen enough and was ready to go back. Before leaving, Xiaobao gave a basket of fruits and vegetables, plus two strips of high-end cigarettes and two bottles of expensive wine.

Director Liu is from the Logistics Department. Although he can often make money, in the last days, it is still rare for Xiaobao to be so generous. He said happily: "Don't worry, Boss Qin, I will handle this matter with care! I also know that you guys are here to come." It's not easy, and I won't let you wait long, so I'm going to tell you now!"

Xiaobao naturally thanked him very much and said that he would be grateful if it was done.

After Director Liu entered, Xiaobao and others started to have lunch. They were all prepared in the morning and were still warm after being placed in the thermos box.

The two survivors came out not long after. After sorting out their things, they brought their families over. They originally had some guns and bullets at home, but the farm wouldn't let them take them with them, so they simply exchanged some supplies at the base. .

In addition to their two families, several people they knew well also came out together. Listening to these two people talking about the farm, many people were moved. At least they didn't have to squeeze into the tent.

"Are you really not allowed to carry a gun? I don't feel safe without a gun." A big man asked the two people.

"It's not safe to carry it! Why did I lie to you!" After the two of them were 'educated', they realized that a gun is indeed not a good thing!

Xiaobao and his party were very happy to see these two people coming with many relatives and friends. They are short of people now! Several supernatural beings enthusiastically helped them load their luggage into the pickup truck, and also gave them hot meals to sit in and eat in the car.

"Dad, it's so delicious!" The little girl hasn't eaten vegetables for a long time. Although her father often goes out to do tasks, all he gets back are cans and biscuits. She can't eat rice often. Cooking consumes energy. Everyone They try to eat dry food without burning the fire. Occasionally, when the water is boiled, her mother will make her some instant noodles to satisfy her cravings.

Others were also very happy to have hot meals. They heard that there are also houses on the farm. The weather is too cold at this time of year, and they finally don't have to sleep in thin tents.

At about two o'clock, Director Liu came out, and seeing the smile on his face, Xiaobao guessed that the matter must have been completed.

"Boss Qin, I have conveyed the matter to the leader and agreed to it, but the details still need to be discussed." Director Liu smiled and said, "Why don't you drive the car in, it will be convenient for unloading."

Xiaobao nodded, This couldn't be better.

When everyone entered, they underwent a simple inspection in accordance with regulations and had their temperature taken. Several superpowers were wrapped in stuff, but no one asked them to take it off for inspection. Anyway, it wasn't broken, so it should be fine.

After entering the base, everyone found that it was indeed very crowded. The apron and runway were full of tents. There were many people and it was bustling. It was really incomparable to a farm. However, those high-rise people should live in the airport building and would not crowd into tents with ordinary people.

The others guarded the car, while Xiaobao and Lu followed Director Liu to meet with the relevant person in charge to discuss.

When we arrived at the conference room, there were three people sitting inside. One of them was wearing a military uniform with two stars on one bar and was a lieutenant. The other two were wearing suits and should be government staff of the city.

The negotiation process went smoothly. Several people spent more than an hour discussing the exchange value of various fruits and vegetables, and cotton was also included in the discussion.

In the end, the two parties happily signed a contract. The farm will send ten trucks of fruits and vegetables every week, and can also send more according to the needs of the other party. The base will pay the crystals according to the negotiated exchange ratio, but the farm is required to only sell to the base alone and not to individuals. Touting.

Xiaobao also knows what the other party is planning. The base usually distributes dry food. These fruits and vegetables are definitely not within the rescue scope. Those who want to eat them have to exchange them with crystals. As for the price the base gives these people, it is their business. In this way, On the contrary, the base made a profit from the price difference, and he could also eat fresh fruits and vegetables, killing two birds with one stone.

Xiaobao also thinks this is good, simple and clear. When the base expands and the surrounding farmland is expanded, he may not be able to continue. He can exchange as much as he can now.

As for the method of extracting energy from crystals, the other party didn't ask. The central government already knows about it and must be developing relevant instruments. Maybe it will be popularized everywhere soon.

After that, it was time to unload the goods. With the help of many soldiers, the cart of fruits and vegetables was quickly emptied. After the weighing and registration, a soldier brought a box to Xiaobao with three items in it. There are more than a hundred energy crystals, neatly coded in four layers, and the number can be calculated at a glance, which is very clear.

Several soldiers chatted with Xiaobao and his party and asked them what they needed such crystals for. Even if they could extract energy, would they be able to use them all?

"Why do you need so many broken stones? How much electricity can we use now? It's a complete waste." A soldier said to Li Bing and others, "Why don't you change some guns and bullets? We still have grenades here!"

Li Bing and others shook their heads quickly, "No, no, no, we are all good citizens!" How could we touch something so dangerous! Some people even secretly glanced at Lu.

The soldiers looked puzzled.

After everything was settled, Xiaobao gave Director Liu five or six more cigarettes to express his gratitude. The farm would send one or two cars of fruits and vegetables every day. The leaders of the base have decided to let Director Liu take over the handover. He will definitely have the opportunity to deal with the farm in the future. a lot of.

It was almost five o'clock when everyone headed back home. The sun sets early in winter. They didn't delay when they saw zombies along the way. They just drove back and finally returned to the farm before dark.

However, the new arrivals were still kept within the outermost wall, and it would take a few days before they could actually be incorporated into the farm.

Except for cotton, other outputs of the farm do not require Green's help for the time being, and can be handled by workers. In the future, as long as the weather is fine, Xiaobao will have people go to the base to deliver fruits and vegetables. The other party will usually choose the one with a low exchange rate. variety, but Xiaobao still gets more than a thousand crystals every week. This time it was finally possible to temporarily satisfy his and Green's needs. The two of them now had to absorb hundreds of pills a day to make the Green Tower Tree grow a little.

The author has something to say: please comment and collect.

Previous chapter table of contents next chapter

Related recommendations: [Danmei] Wandering Ghost , [Danmei] His Calamity , [Danmei] Star Knight , [Danmei] Peach Blossom Ling , [Danmei] What to do if he is too cute , [Danmei] Lost Lover , [Danmei] Rebirth of Hello brothers , [Danmei] The King of the Jungle Across the Wilderness , [Danmei] Magic Plant , [Danmei] Doting Dad

Quickly search, find books, and find authors

Completed book on Shubao.com - © 2023 -Privacy-[Traditional Chinese]↑Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 630 49
The boss runs the strip club DIRTY WORK, and I work for the boss. The girls aren't dancing, but the guns keep firing. I've still got my uses, and the...
1.7M 113K 68
Mankind is evolving. Some love it, some fear it. Some embrace it, some envy it. For Zoey, the evolution of man has always been in the darkest part of...
1K 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
6.5K 139 5
(Y/N) (L/N), he is the best Guardian in the class of Hunter. He was the former protégé of Cayde-6. One day.... he was transported in the Another univ...