The sickly beauty got pregnan...

Per Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... Més

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)

Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

312 7 6
Per Demens88c

A moment later, in the study room, An Lianxi sat on Xue Shiye's lap, while Xue Yan lay in his arms, drowsy on his father's shoulder. He lowered his voice and asked Xue Shiye, "How did you get here?" of?"

However, the person who answered this was not Xue Shiye, but Xue Yan, who was about to fall asleep. Xiaotuanzi, who looked tired just now and seemed to be about to fall asleep, raised his head and said, "Father and I are in love. Came right over."

When talking, Xue Yan opened his hands and opened his mouth into an 'O' shape. The look was so exaggerated that it made An Lianxi feel cute and couldn't help but raise his hand to rub his head.

Xue Yan took advantage of the situation and rubbed it under his palm. Just after rubbing it twice, An Lianxi's hand was grabbed by Xue Shiye.

An Lianxi turned his head to look at the other party, and met Xue Shiye's staring eyes. He was amused in his heart and glanced at his son again.

Immediately afterwards, Xue Shiye pressed down Xue Yan's head with one hand, and held An Lianxi's head with the other hand, and they kissed him deeply.

It wasn't until An Lianxi had difficulty breathing that he was let go. He blushed for a moment and said, "What are you doing..." Yan Yan was still there.

Once Yan Yan became more sensible, the two of them would stop being intimate in front of their son.

Of course, An Lianxi would not agree to it in many cases, even though his son was still a little kid who didn't understand anything in the first two years.

Xue Shiye said hoarsely: "Asleep."

An Lianxi: "Huh?"

He followed Xue Shiye's gaze and glanced into his arms. Xue Yan was held by his father and couldn't get up. After giving up resistance, Xue Yan fell asleep soon.

An Lianxi marveled at the magic of the instant sleep skill, and at the same time stretched out his hand to touch Xue Shiye's face, which was about to move forward again, "We'll kiss you later, you say it first."

Xue Shine's eyes dimmed, and he didn't want to recall that unpleasant experience.

It's only been a few days.

Xue Shiye has included it as the episode in his life that he least wants to recall.

When he woke up that day, he was the only one left on the bed. Xue Shiye was sure that An Lianxi would not get up so early. He had put him through a lot of trouble last night, but where had the little boy gone?

Xue Shiye got up and was about to look for someone, but he met Xue Yan who was stumbling towards the hall.

Then a crying voice came, "Daddy..."

Under normal circumstances, Xue Yan would not come directly to Qifeng Palace to disturb his father and father, but he had a nightmare, and the dream was very scary. Xue Yan immediately thought of his father.

Dad said he would always protect him, and his father.

Xue Shiye went over and picked him up. Xue Yan looked at his father with tearful eyes, rarely showing a bit of stubbornness in front of his father, "I want, dad, dad."

Xue Shiye said nothing, he summoned the secret guard.

The secret guard was still a little stunned when he heard his question. Yan Wei did not see the emperor leave Qifeng Palace.

Xue Shiye looked gloomy and realized something immediately.

His little boy didn't get up early and go out, but... disappeared out of thin air.

If An Lianxi had not told him about his past, Xue Shiye would have almost lost control of his reason.

But this answer is undoubtedly bad news for him.

Seeing his father's ugly face, Xue Yan also forgot about the horror in his dream, and secretly looked around the hall with two eyes, trying to find his father.

My father seems to be in a bad mood now. He needs to find his father.

As long as he sees his father, his mood will naturally improve.

The veins on Xue Shinye's forehead throbbed, and unprecedented panic surged in his chest. Only then did he realize that even though he had the world, there were still things he couldn't do.

Just like now...

He didn't know where to find Xiaoguai.

When Xue Shiye was at a loss what to do, a burst of white light appeared in front of his eyes. Immediately afterwards, Xue Shiye saw everything in front of him clearly. He was stunned for a moment, and then quickly reacted.

He took the lead to comfort Xue Yan in his arms, "This is daddy's world, let's go find him."

Xue Shiye and Xue Yan appeared in an apartment, and soon a person claiming to be his assistant came to the door. The person turned out to look like Zhang Qi, the general manager who had served him for many years. The latter is also called Zhang Qi.

Xue Shiye calmly learned everything about the world from the other person's mouth. After understanding clearly, he quickly asked his assistant to buy a ticket to return home, and then quickly absorbed knowledge about the world.

Xue Yan was also studying and watching beside his father, showing no abnormality, and his presence did not seem to attract Zhang Qi's attention, as if Xue Yan existed in his memory.

"It's amazing," An Lianxi was surprised. "In my memory, there was no Xue family here, so... you came to see me after you returned to China."

Xue Shiye took Xue Yan from his arms, put him on the big bed, turned around and put An Lianxi on his lap again, "Yes."

He proposed this banquet, and Xue Shiye personally sent the invitation to the An family.

Because of An Lianxi's health, An Lin strictly protected information about his son. In addition, An Lianxi did not have many outing activities, so it was difficult to find information about him.

Xue Shiye just wanted to try his luck this time. Fortunately... "I found you."

An Lianxi's nose became sour, "Well, you found me."

The next moment, before Xue Shiye could raise his head for a kiss, An Lianxi lowered his head and held his face, and their lips and tongues intertwined.

But he didn't do anything else. An Lianxi still remembered that his parents also needed explanations.

Xue Shiye took the person to the reception room on the second floor.

In the room, several people sat on one side, and An Lin and Liu Yue were still a little confused.

The kid just now... called their little boy daddy. Surprisingly, Xiaoguai actually responded. This development really subverted their worldview.

Mr. Xue coughed lightly first, "Well, my in-laws."

An Lin's confused mind became even more confused, "Huh?" What in-laws, what is Mr. Xue talking about.

Liu Yue had just been pulled by Mrs.

Although she didn't know exactly how she came about, but just by looking at that face, she knew it was her grandson.

An Lin: "How is this possible!?" Xiaoguai has grown up under his care and has never left his sight. How could he have a son?

Liu Yue looked up at the sky.

Mr. Xue replied: "Since Xiao Xi and Shi Ye are together, then our two families are naturally in-laws."

Mrs. Xue interjected: "Yes, we have two children and a son. As grandparents, we should support them."

Although things were a bit unexpected, they were not that difficult to understand. In a daze, they all had a feeling that this should be the case.

After a few people talked, An Lin and Liu Yue seemed to accept this fact.

In fact, they just attended a banquet and ended up with a grandson and a son-in-law.

When they caught a glimpse of their son walking in the door holding hands with Xue Shiye, the couple could sense something from the intimate atmosphere between them.

"Mom, Dad, it's a long story. I'll explain it to you when I get back."

The tips of An Lian Xi's ears were red, and he turned his eyes to look at Xue Shiye, "He is my... lover."

The lover, who is almost the same as the husband, has fully understood the knowledge of this world.

An Lin agreed.

There was still a banquet downstairs, and they exchanged a few words before going downstairs. Soon, everyone in the banquet hall discovered the very different relationship between Mr. Xue and Mr. An of the An family. After asking, they found out that the two families were actually in-laws.

Immediately, everyone's question started from when did Xue and An become in-laws. It turns out that both families have only one Miaomiao, and they are both young masters. How can they get married? Doesn't it mean that Mr. Xue has a grandson?

Suddenly, someone thought of the previous scene where the child called daddy, and became increasingly confused.

Then the question was answered.

I saw two young men with outstanding temperament and appearance walking in, their fingers intertwined. The tall young man was wearing a black suit and had a child in his arms, while the slightly slim young man was wearing a white suit. One black and one white stood there like a wall figure, together with a delicate and cute little dumpling, the three of them looked like a family of three.

On the car ride back to An's house, An Lin was still wondering why Young Master Xue also got in the car, but the next second he was confused by the sweet "Grandpa" called "Grandpa" by the child.

Xue Yan sat between An Lin and Liu Yue, with Xue Shiye and An Lianxi in the back row.

Knowing that his father and dad were both there, Xue Yan was very well-behaved and particularly lovable when facing the grandparents.

Perhaps due to the vague blood bond, An Lin and Liu Yue also liked Xue Yan very much when they saw her, "Yan Yan is so good, let grandpa hug her."

Liu Yue: "Let grandma hold me first."

Unable to compete with his wife, An Lin could only watch Xue Yan being carried by Liu Yue. He rarely felt competitive and said, "Okay, okay, let grandpa hold Yan Yan."

Xue Yan's eyes narrowed, he stretched out his arms to hug them both, and said slowly in a soft voice: "Hug both of them."

The car was filled with laughter. In the back seat, An Lianxi leaned on Xue Shine's shoulder, and the latter held his fingertips in his palm and played with them.

An Lianxi lowered his voice and asked, "Come home with me right now..."

Xue Shiye said softly: "Little boy, do you want me to follow?"

An Lian laughed: "It depends on your performance."

Xue Shiye raised his eyebrows, took his hand and kissed his fingertips.

An Lianxi: "Who asked you to behave like this?"

Xue Shiye opened his mouth, but he didn't speak. Instead, he took An Lianxi's fingertips into his mouth.

An Lianxi: "..."

It's Xue Shino, and he hasn't changed at all.

"Asshole..." An Lianxi said in a breathy voice and quickly retracted his hand.

Xue Shiye also smiled and responded: "Well, I'm a bastard."

It was the dialogue that An Lianxi was most familiar with, and the emotions that surged up in his heart made his eyes heat up.

"I miss you too," he said.

Xue Shiye hugged him tightly, "I know."

The manor is still some distance from Anzhai. Xue Yan, who had not slept for long at the banquet, fell asleep soon. When he got out of the car, he was held in An Lin's arms. He said first, "Yan Yan, I'm going to talk to your mother today." Take it." He wants to cultivate a good relationship with his little grandson.

An Lianxi then took Xue Shiye back to his room.

The door closed with a click, and An Lianxi raised his eyes slightly and looked at Xue Shiye.

"My little boy looks good in a suit."

An Lianxi pursed his lips and said, "You're not bad either."

This was the first time he saw Xue Shinye wearing a suit, and he had to say... he looked very good.

As the two looked at each other, they didn't know who came closer first, and then hugged each other.

The warm embrace made An Lianxi feel safe. He said in a low voice: "I'm so scared..." As soon as he opened his eyes, he suddenly came back. There was no Xue Shiye or Yan Yan beside him.

Xue Shiye seemed silent for a moment.

Soon, An Lianxi heard Xue Shiye say: "Me too."

The voice is deep and slightly hoarse.

An Lianxi was not the only one who was afraid.

Xue Shiye was also afraid that he would not be able to find his little boy.

An Lianxi closed his eyes and felt himself being picked up. Xue Shiye hugged him and walked towards the big bed.

Whether it was the longing for the past few days or something else, An Lianxi could clearly feel Xue Shiye's emotional ups and downs.

This is Xiaoguai's room, Xiaoguai's bed, and the place where Xiaoguai has lived since he was a child.

"Little boy..."

An Lianxi raised his neck, his long neck was wet with sweat. He saw Xue Shiye looking at him deeply above him.

"No matter where you are, I will find you."

An Lianxi was startled.

Xue Shiye: "I promise."

An Lianxi hugged him back, "Okay."

They will be together forever.

Never separate.

(End of extra)

Just stop here, everything feels just right~

Thank you to everyone who has been following the article, thank you very much! Thank you for liking this story. I hope it can bring happiness to everyone. Thank you also to everyone who commented, voted for nutrients, and voted for thunder!

A new article will be published tomorrow, "Little Tuan Pampers Him, He's Blind", an article about group pampering, raising cubs in the early stage, and bamboo horses and bamboo horses. Interested babies can click on the column Kangkang!

"Xiao Tuan loves him so much that he is blind"

Copywriting:

Anjuan has two secrets.

First, he traveled through the book and entered an imaginary era where imperial power was supreme and life was as trivial as life. He became a little boy who had just learned to walk.

Second, he is still face-blind.

Because he was going to study in the Imperial College, An Juan, who knew who the protagonist was, was ready to have a good relationship with the future emperor and the seventh prince.

On the first day of school, An Juan pulled the sleeve corner of the seventh prince and called him "brother" under the introduction of his companion.

The next day, An Juan held a food box and fed the Ninth Prince, one 'brother' at a time.

On the third day, An Juan helped the prince carry his book bag and followed him calling him 'brother'.

The fourth day...

In less than half a month, the entire Imperial Academy knew that there was a person who no one could mess with, not because he was powerful, but... he was on good terms with all the princes.

Until finally, the grown-up Anjuan was pulled to the corner and interrogated with gnashing teeth.

"How many good brothers do you have?"

Anjuan: He thought there was only one.

Actually there are: one, two, three...six, seven, eight...

Not many, just nine.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

25.4K 674 17
An 18 girl named Kang Ji Young (You) who attends at a high school called shinhwa. She lives in Busan and is brutally abused by her father constantly...
76.9K 1.1K 14
Hannah Collins is Cole's best friend since she can remember, everyone thought they were dating but that was not the case right?
40.2K 1.4K 18
"It's either you let my surbordinates go or you see me die. So, what's your choice, Mafia boss?" The ginger was confident as he stood tall and proud...
54.4K 1.6K 75
Lyanna stark, second of her name, heir to winterfell and sandor cleagane, kings gaurd and butcher. The fearless daughter of the North falls inlove wi...