The sickly beauty got pregnan...

By Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... More

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)

164 3 0
By Demens88c

When An Lianxi woke up, a dazzling light came into view. The white ceiling and familiar crystal lamp seemed to foreshadow something.

He is back.

An Lianxi sat up suddenly from the bed. The sudden exertion made his body feel an unspeakable discomfort, and his heart ached. This was a familiar yet somewhat unfamiliar feeling.

It was an experience he often had when he was feeling uncomfortable.

After having Xue Yan, An Lianxi rarely felt uncomfortable.

Xue Shiye took good care of him.

What An Lianxi never expected was that he would be back as soon as he woke up and opened his eyes, as if it was all just a dream. However, the memory in the dream was so clear that An Lianxi's eyes gradually turned red.

Did he suddenly disappear?

Then where is Xue Shiye...

His Yan Yan hasn't grown up yet.

An Lianxi's mind was buzzing.

He opened the door and went out, only to see Liu Yue who was about to knock on the door and ask him to go out for breakfast.

"woke up?"

An Lianxi looked at his mother whom he had not seen for a long time, and the tears he had been holding back for a long time burst out.

"Why are you crying?" Liu Yue was startled and quickly called her husband.

An Lin came over quickly, "What's wrong?"

The couple hugged their son and asked warmly.

An Lianxi couldn't say anything.

In the eyes of his parents, he just slept for a while, but in An Lianxi's own consciousness, he had traveled through time and space to another world in a book. He had his own family... and a son who had just turned four.

When An Lin and Liu Yue saw that he was crying without saying anything, they still asked in a low voice: "Is it a nightmare?"

An Lianxi nodded and said slowly: "Yes."

Liu Yue was funny: "You are so old, you still cry like this after a nightmare."

An Lianxi's eyes were red and he pursed his lips.

Then, he followed the two of them downstairs to have breakfast, but he still looked worried.

An Lin and Liu Yue noticed something seemed wrong about him, but they didn't ask anything.

If the son doesn't want to talk, let him go. If he wants to say something, they, as parents, will listen patiently.

An Lianxi felt very uncomfortable.

He should have been happy to be able to see his parents again when he came back. However, he had another concern in his heart, and it was difficult to control his emotions for a while.

During the meal, An Lianxi always thought of Xue Shiye and Xue Yan.

After breakfast, An Lin asked Liu Yue to pay close attention to his son when he went out to the company, "My little boy looks a little strange today. What a dream, he is so scared."

Liu Yue nodded and straightened his tie, "I understand, go ahead."

An Lin: "It will be hard on you during this period."

Originally, Liu Yue had her own position in the company, but recently because her son was feeling a little unwell, Liu Yue temporarily took care of him at home.

Liu Yue shook her head and watched him leave.

After returning, An Lianxi sat silently on the sofa in the living room without turning on the TV. He was hugging his legs, his head buried deeply, and his whole body felt lonely.

It was like this for two days in a row.

An Lianxi thought he was going crazy.

I miss Xue Shiye and Yan Yan.

At dinner time, An Lin came home early. He turned to talk to his wife, "There is a dinner party at noon today. Do you remember Mr. Xue from the Xue family?"

They had no cooperation with the Xue family. Liu Yue only heard about it a little bit, so she asked curiously: "What's wrong?"

An Lin sighed: "Mr.

Mr. Xue was heard laughing throughout the dinner.

"I remember that his young master is only four or five years older than Xiaoguai, right?" His son is already four years old... Liu Yue sighed: "The couple got married early."

An Lianxi was engrossed in eating. Hearing this, he looked up at his father.

An Lin nodded, and the topic ended here. Although they also want to have a grandson, as long as their son is happy, they will be happy.

However, when he stopped talking, An Lianxi opened his mouth and said, "Mr. Xue?"

His son's energy had not been very good these past two days. An Lin was worried that he might be sick. When he saw him taking the initiative to speak, Liu Yue also winked at him. An Lin then continued, "It's the Xue Group. In recent years, Xue's business has grown bigger and bigger. We, An's, will also cooperate with them in the future..."

After listening to An Lin's explanation, An Lianxi began to search for information about the Xue Group in his mind, but he had no impression at all.

Even if he traveled to another world for a few years, he shouldn't know anything about this Xue family. An Lianxi's heart beat faster.

"Dad...what's the name of the Xue family's young master?" An Lianxi asked suddenly without knowing why.

"This..." An Lin wanted to answer when he heard his son was interested, but he didn't know. After all, the young master of the Xue family had lived abroad all year round and had just returned.

An Lin thought for a moment, then looked at An Lianxi and continued: "There will be a reception at Xue's house tomorrow afternoon. I handed over the invitation. I'll go over and have a look, and I'll tell you later."

An Lianxi hesitated, "I'll go too."

This was the first time he asked to attend an occasion, and An Lin agreed after thinking about it for a while.

The next day, An Lianxi put on a white suit. He rarely wore suits. The custom-made suit made his legs straight and slender, and the outline of his waist was smooth and flexible. He looked like a luminous body just standing there.

Liu Yue looked at it and looked at his son with a satisfied smile, "It looks good."

An Lianxi lowered his eyes, feeling a little awkward. After a few years of study, he was used to wearing loose robes, but he was still a little uncomfortable with the sudden change into a tight-fitting suit.

Knowing that her son was thin-skinned, Liu Yue didn't say much and patted his shoulder, "Let's go. Don't keep your dad waiting too long."

An Lianxi responded and stretched out his hand to Liu Yue, who took his arm.

The mother and son walked downstairs hand in hand. When they saw his wife in a long dress and her son in a crisp suit, An Lin's eyes widened and he couldn't look away for a long time.

"Are you stupid?" Liu Yue laughed and walked over.

An Lianxi handed his mother over to his father, and the family of three got into the car heading to the manor.

This time the banquet was held at Xue's manor on the outskirts.

The three people got out of the car, and the waiter led them into the main hall. At this moment, the hall was full of people drinking and drinking, and they were all the upstarts and celebrities in the business world. Under the bright crystal lamp, the ladies are chatting and laughing with each other in the garden in the distance.

Liu Yue was also a good communicator and recognized who the ladies were surrounding. "Mrs. Xue is over there. I'll go over and have a look."

This was the first time An Lin had brought his son to such an event. Both of them intended to let An Lianxi get to know more people, so Liu Yue went there by herself, while An Lin stayed in the banquet hall with An Lianxi.

Mr. Xue was in the crowd, and An Lin walked over with his son. Unexpectedly, Mr. Xue's attitude was particularly cordial, and his eyes glanced at An Lianxi from time to time.

An Lianxi looked at Mr. Xue who looked very much like Emperor Mingkang in front of him, and his heart skipped a beat.

Really are......

From the moment he entered the banquet hall, An Lianxi felt as if someone was watching him. His eyes wandered but he found nothing.

An Lin was introducing his son to Mr. Xue.

But Mr. Xue seemed to have known about An Lianxi for a long time, and he said, "This is Xiao Xi."

An Lianxi suddenly raised his eyes.

"They look so alike..." Mr. Xue muttered.

The words were spoken very softly, and the banquet hall was too noisy, so An Lin could not hear them clearly, but An Lianxi could hear them clearly.

Look alike, who looks like, what does it look like? An Lianxi's heart was beating loudly.

Suddenly, the banquet hall suddenly became quiet, and everyone looked in the same direction.

I saw a tall and tall young man walking into the hall. He was wearing a black suit. He was calm but not depressed. Instead, he showed a natural nobility and imposing momentum. The shoulders are wide, the legs are long, and they are extremely oppressive.

But what everyone noticed immediately was that the other party was holding a small pink dumpling in his hand, which was white and tender.

Many people here have heard the recent rumors - and thanks to Mr. Xue's vigorous publicity, everyone now realizes that this must be the young master Xue who has just returned to China and has been rumored a lot recently.

And what was in his arms should be... At this moment, Xiaotuanzi was put on the ground and rushed towards the center of the banquet hall. Everyone thought the child had seen grandpa and ran towards him.

However, unexpectedly, Xiaotuanzi ran to Mr. Xue and stopped, right next to a white figure.

In full view of everyone, his chubby little hands stretched out towards each other.

Immediately, everyone was curious about who this person was, and he was actually spotted by the eldest grandson of the Xue family. He was about to reach the sky in one step.

It should be noted that the Xue family is currently at the height of its popularity, but he is the one that many people here want to curry favor with.

Next, a shocking scene happened. Xiaotuanzi stretched out his hand towards the other party, and his soft and waxy voice spread throughout the hall, "Daddy! Hug!"

An Lianxi saw his son appear with his own eyes, and his heart palpitated. He looked past everyone in the hall and looked directly at the person standing at the door...it was Xue Shiye.

Xue Shiye was also looking at him, seemingly in a trance. His dark phoenix eyes only reflected the white figure in the hall, and he could not look away for a long time.

An Lianxi was awakened by his son's voice, and then he squatted down and picked up Xue Yan without hesitation.

Xue Yan buried her whole head into the crook of his neck, and said in his ear with a muffled voice: "Dad, Yan Yan misses you so much."

"Daddy misses you too." An Lianxi said softly.

Suddenly, Xue Yan hugged him tighter, not because he was excited to see his father, but because...

The gaze of his father behind him was so piercing that Xue Yan shrank his neck reflexively.

Soon, Xue Shiye strode over and took Xue Yan over. However, his eyes stayed on An Lianxi from beginning to end, never moving an inch.

An Lianxi's lips moved, but before he could speak, he heard An Lin's doubtful voice next to him.

"...Dad?" An Lin looked at the child in confusion, completely stunned.

Maybe you called the wrong person?

The next moment, Xiaotuanzi, who was taken away from his son's arms, opened his mouth to another person and shouted: "Father."

Daddy, father.

An Lin was confused.

Others in the hall also looked at this scene very strangely, not knowing what was happening.

Why did Mr. Xue's son, who had just returned to China, show up with his grandson in his arms, but his grandson called a young man daddy?

Not to mention...

This kid looks quite like that young man.

An Lin, who was slightly messy, came back to his senses and was surprised to find that this child looked like a replica of their little boy, as if he was carved from the same mold.

It is not an exaggeration to say that he is his grandson.

Soon, Mr. Xue asked to talk alone. An Lin followed, and the two entered a room on the second floor. Mrs. Xue and Liu Yue also arrived early, and the two families sat together.

On the other side, An Lianxi was pulled by Xue Shiye to another place. As soon as he left the sight of others, Xue Yan was put on the ground by Xue Shiye.

The next moment, An Lianxi was hugged by Xue Shiye.

"Little boy..."

Xue Shiye buried himself deeply.

An Lianxi was touched in his heart, but he discovered something just half a second after he was touched. He was a little confused about whether to laugh or cry.

The place where Xue Shinye was buried happened to be the same place where Xue Yan had been buried just now. As if to cover his son's breath, Xue Shinye pressed and rubbed against An Lianxi's neck.

Just as An Lianxi was about to speak, Xue Shiye spoke in a hoarse voice, "I miss you so much..."

In an instant, what An Lianxi wanted to say was stuck in his throat.

Just as what he said, he also missed Xue Shiye during the few days they were apart.

An Lianxi opened his mouth and was about to speak when another soft little milky sound suddenly sounded in his ears.

"Yan Yan misses daddy so much."

Xue Shiye: "..."

I can't have this son anymore.

I have to say goodbye, it will be finished tomorrow~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.1K 156 14
I am Nyx Chronelus my name was picked by my grandpa, my grandpa loved all mythologys and I too am very interested in them after all my name was picke...
4.5K 118 49
My nemesis said he was my old gong after amnesia 死对头失忆后说他是我老攻 Author: San Ye Tan 三夜檀 The latest chapter: Chapter 50 Extra Story The relationship betw...
76.9K 1.1K 14
Hannah Collins is Cole's best friend since she can remember, everyone thought they were dating but that was not the case right?
94.1K 2.8K 71
Ye Yuanxian is an important male supporting character in the upgrade of the big male protagonist. In the first half of his life, his only wish is to...