The sickly beauty got pregnan...

נכתב על ידי Demens88c

Summary too long, read it in the first chapter. NOT MINE MTL (no editing) NO VOTING https://shubaowb.com/nove... עוד

Summary + Chapter 1
Chapter 2 Detoxified
Chapter 3 Getting married
Chapter 4 Meet
Chapter 5 Apply medicine
Chapter 6 Acting coquettishly
Chapter 7 Allergic
Chapter 8 Guardian
Chapter 9 Received the gift
Chapter 10 Being pampered
Chapter 11 Attention
Chapter 12 Got cold
Chapter 13 My heart beats
Chapter 14 Love you
Chapter 15 Put to sleep
Chapter 16 Going on a trip
Chapter 17 Coming after me
Chapter 18 Gonna cry
Chapter 19 Dreaming
Chapter 20 The murderer
Chapter 21 Case solved
Chapter 22 Feeling distressed
Chapter 23 Exposed
Chapter 24 Run away
Chapter 25 Reconciled
Chapter 26 Sick again
Chapter 27 Feeding each other
Chapter 28 Going south
Chapter 29 Missing
Chapter 30 Drunk
Chapter 31 Drunk again
Chapter 32 Assassinated
Chapter 33 Bandaged
Chapter 34 Swearing
Chapter 35 Let's talk
Chapter 36 Have a headache
Chapter 37 It's time to leave the house
Chapter 38 It's blowing
Chapter 39 Liar
Chapter 40 Falling into the water
Chapter 41 Feeding
Chapter 42 It hurts again
Chapter 43 Got punished
Chapter 44 It's on fire
Autumn hunting
Chapter 46 Help
Chapter 47 Escape
Chapter 48 Seek medical treatment
Chapter 49 Confess your love
Chapter 50 Help each other
Chapter 51 It's the bridal chamber
Chapter 52 Being stared at
Chapter 53 Support me
Chapter 54 Feeling dizzy
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 Fainted
Chapter 57 Pregnant
Chapter 58 Announced
Chapter 59 Confess
Chapter 60 Enjoy the plum blossoms
Chapter 61 Vomiting again
Chapter 62 Announced
Suffocated to death
Chapter 64 teasing back
Chapter 65 The situation is broken
Chapter 66 It's time to raise a baby
Chapter 67 Fetal movement
Chapter 68 The palace has changed
Chapter 69 Patricide
Chapter 70 Reunion
Chapter 71 Come to worship
Chapter 72 Jealous
Chapter 73 Giving birth
Chapter 74 Daily life of raising cubs (1)
Chapter 75 Daily life of raising cubs (2)
Chapter 76 Daily life of raising cubs (3)
Chapter 77 Daily life of raising cubs (End)
Chapter 79 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (2)
Chapter 80 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (3)
Chapter 81 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (4)
Chapter 82 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (5)
Chapter 83 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (6)
Chapter 84 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (7)
Chapter 85 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (End)
Chapter 86 Modern Campus (1)
Chapter 87 Modern Campus (2)
Chapter 88 Modern Campus (3)
Chapter 89 Modern Campus (End)
Chapter 90 Modern time travel (1)
Chapter 91 Modern Time Travel (End)

Chapter 78 Ancient Bamboo Horse Chapter (1)

292 3 1
נכתב על ידי Demens88c

There is a young master in the Prime Minister's Mansion who is born with a frail body. He is the treasure of the Prime Minister and his wife. They have protected him since he was a child and are afraid of bumping into him.

When I came back from court today, An Xiang came in with a strange look on his face, which made the Prime Minister and his wife look at him frequently.

An Lin touched his nose and said, "Madam."

Liu Yue looked at him, "What's wrong? You looked like this when you came back today. Is there something going on at court?"

An Lin was silent, "Actually, there's nothing wrong... By the way, where's Xiaoguai?"

Liu Yue said: "He is in the room. The weather has turned cold recently, so he has not been allowed to come out."

"Yes," An Lin couldn't help but smile slightly when he thought of his son, "But Xiaoguai's temper is probably restless."

Liu Yue also laughed, "Of course, when did he have time to live, he was clamoring that he wanted to play in the mud... Today I found some clay for him to play with, and then he settled down."

An Lin heard his son playing with clay and said, "Let's go and have a look."

Liu Yue nodded.

So An Lin went to his son's courtyard without changing his clothes when he came back from the court.

The servants were not surprised. It was said that their Prime Minister was a rare and affectionate person. Just look at the rich family in Manjing. The master only married one wife and only had one son who was at the top of his heart. Who doesn't have sex with maids and concubines at a young age?

However, the young master of their prime minister's family was born weak and always suffered from serious and minor illnesses, which made the master and his wife often worry about him.

Despite this, the young master is very active and well-behaved at the same time.

No, as soon as I heard the noise coming from outside, I couldn't wait to run out, "Dad, mother!"

A round little dumpling dressed in plush clothes suddenly burst into view. The two buns on the top of his head were swaying, which was quite cute.

"Daddy, you're back." An Lianxi's voice was sweet and soft, with the tender tone of a child.

An Lin's heart melted when he heard this, "Daddy, my dear, do you miss your daddy?"

An Lianxi waved his little hands and said loudly: "Think!"

An Lin was delighted when he heard this, and said repeatedly: "Then let daddy give you a kiss."

As he spoke, a flash of orange flashed across his field of vision. Before he could think about it, his son held his face in his hands and kissed him.

An Lin immediately didn't care what it was, raised his head and laughed, "Good son."

An Lianxi also laughed stupidly, his watery eyes seemed to be able to speak, clear and bright.

An Lin looked even more cheerful, but while he was smiling, he suddenly heard a low chuckle from his side. Then, An Lin turned around and saw his wife covering her lips and looking at him with a smile.

"What's wrong?" An Lin stopped laughing and caught a glimpse of Liu Yue looking at him, her eyes... falling on his cheek.

An Lin slowly lowered his head and saw that his son's open hands were stained with a bright orange color.

Liu Yue suddenly laughed out loud, "I told you, my little boy is playing with clay."

An Lin suddenly felt dumbfounded. He lowered his head to see his son's blank and innocent eyes, still staring at his father's face and smiling happily, "Good boy."

An Lianxi pursed his lips and said, "Daddy has become a little cat."

An Lin laughed and was about to speak when his son continued: "I pinched a father and a mother."

His attention was diverted instantly, An Lin said: "Oh? Let dad take a look."

The three of them came in together and admired An Lianxi's works.

An Lin called "my son a great talent", as if An Lianxi had done something extraordinary.

An Lianxi pursed his lower lip again, then bent his eyes and smiled.

Liu Yue stood aside and looked at the father and son, and also chuckled.

After dinner, An Lin and Liu Yue accompanied their son to play with clay for a while, and soon coaxed An Lianxi to fall asleep.

An Lin took his son back to the room, touched his little head again, and then took back his hand when he found that it was not hot.

Liu Yue followed him out of the small courtyard with An Lin. After returning, he still asked, "Can we talk now?"

An Lin: "I knew you wanted to ask."

He briefly told what happened in the court today.

"After I finished handling the salt tax, your majesty asked for a reward." At this point, An Lin paused. He looked at Liu Yue, took his wife's hand and put it on his knee. "There is a banquet in the palace during the winter solstice. Your majesty specially Let me bring my relatives into the palace."

Over the years, Liu Yue rarely followed An Lin into the palace because of her marriage to An Lianxi. Emperor Mingkang's sudden mention must have no other intention, and it was just to take a fancy to him.

Liu Yue: "Since Your Majesty said so, just go."

An Lin said: "My dear..."

How could Liu Yue not know what he was about to say? She nodded, "Don't worry, I will take good care of him."

Seeing that An Lin was still looking at her, Liu Yue smiled at her and said, "You are very well behaved."

Although An Lianxi seems to be lively and playful, he is actually still well-behaved. He never causes any trouble when he goes out and is very obedient and sensible.

An Lin also knew his son's character, and immediately sighed, "I'm just afraid that my little boy will be in poor health and tire him out."

At this point, Liu Yue stopped talking.

Her son's health has always been her concern, and she always wants to keep it under her nose.

An Lin knew that he had said the wrong thing, so he hurriedly changed the subject, and then he hugged his wife and fell asleep peacefully.

In a blink of an eye, on the day of the winter solstice, a banquet was held in the palace, and An Lin took his wife and son on the carriage to the palace.

An Lianxi wore a pure white jacket today, and a small red cloak made of fire foxes on the outside, wrapping his whole body tightly, like a small fiery red dough.

The cloak is attached to the hood, and you can touch two small plush balls when you wear it. An Lianxi sat in the car and played with it intently. His long and thick eyelashes were slightly drooped. He looked less like a real person and more like a New Year picture doll in a calligraphy and painting book.

An Lin held his son on his lap and Liu Yue touched his head.

After the two entered the palace, An Lin and Liu Yue parted ways.

One went to the imperial study to meet Emperor Ming Kang, and the other went to Qifeng Palace to meet the empress.

Before Lian Xi came to Huai'an, Liu Yue had also met the empress in the palace. Knowing that she had a good temper, she leaned over and said to An Lian Xi before entering the palace, "My dear, I'll see you later." Queen, please remember to salute, you must have remembered what my mother gave you yesterday."

There are not so many rules in the prime minister's house. An Lin and Liu Yue like to be free and unconstrained. They love and dote on their only son and do not want him to be wronged in the slightest, so they have never had any restrictions.

Yesterday, Liu Yue specially taught An Lianxi the rules, and he learned them all. He nodded obediently to his mother and whispered, "I remember."

After An Lianxi finished speaking, he continued to play with his little ball with his head lowered.

Liu Yue knew that he was afraid of life, so she said nothing more and was about to walk forward.

But I saw a group of people approaching from the palace wall on the side. The young man leading the group had a cold face, a faint sense of nobility between his eyebrows, and a straight posture. His long, narrow and upturned phoenix eyes were the same as his mother's zodiac sign. like.

With just one glance, Liu Yue recognized who this person was, and pulled her son forward to greet him, "His Royal Highness."

An Lianxi also saluted His Highness the Crown Prince as his mother said yesterday. After just saluting, he subconsciously raised his eyes and glanced at the other person, and unexpectedly looked into the other person's dark eyes.

In an instant, An Lianxi trembled like a small animal being targeted by some large beast, shrank his neck, and silently moved to hide behind his mother.

An Lianxi clasped his fingers and thought in his heart: Did his mother teach him... not to look directly into the eyes of nobles?

But it can't be said that he looked directly at the other person just now.

Because that person also looked over.

An Lianxi convinced himself silently.

"Hello, Mrs. Prime Minister." Xue Shiye simply returned a salute to Liu Yue, his voice low.

Liu Yue showed a decent smile, showing a faint hint of affection. In her eyes, His Highness the Crown Prince was just a boy four or five years older than Xiaoguai. However, the children raised by the Tian family are different after all. They have extraordinary temperament and are not like...

Thinking of this, Liu Yue noticed that the other party's eyes fell behind him.

Liu Yue paused and looked sideways.

Immediately, An Lian Xi was seen drooping her little head, grabbing the corner of her clothes, moving her little fingers. From Liu Yue's angle, she could vaguely see her son's slightly bulging little face.

Liu Yue knew from his little movements that he was nervous. He had been silent since entering the palace.

But now was not the time to comfort his son. Liu Yue nodded to Xue Shiye again and lowered his hand.

An Lianxi caught a glimpse of his mother's outstretched hand, raised the corners of his lips unconsciously, grabbed Liu Yue's big hand, and raised his face to smile at his mother with a little pride in his eyes.

Liu Yue was extremely amused by her son's cute performance, but she had to suppress it, "In this case, I will go to see the Queen first."

Xue Shiye nodded and looked at the backs of the mother and son leaving, without moving for a moment.

Beside him, Manager Zhang called him, "Your Highness."

Xue Shiye turned his head and responded calmly: "Let's go."

The group continued to walk to the imperial study.

Xue Shiye glanced in the direction of Qifeng Palace again.

Just now......

Did he scare the kid?

Xue Shiye frowned slightly.

He had just entered the court recently and was involved in a lot of affairs. In addition, as a prince, he had to develop a calm mind that was not angry and self-defeating. Over time, this habit was maintained.

However, the only drawback is...it easily scares children.

For example, other princesses and princes in the palace did not even dare to come forward to talk to him when they saw him.

Xue Shiye had little experience in dealing with children, but he was certain that he was the one who scared the young master from the prime minister's mansion before.

She looks pretty cute.

Smiling too...

He was so frightened that his whole body trembled. Although it was not something to be proud of, Xue Shiye wanted to laugh inexplicably.

Thinking this, he suddenly chuckled.

Manager Zhang glanced at him in surprise, not knowing why.

He only knew that His Highness couldn't wait to rush to Qifeng Palace after meeting His Majesty in court today.

Xue Shiye's feet were fast. When he arrived at Qifeng Palace, he didn't see the little dumpling, but Mrs. Xiangye was still there.

"Mother." Xue Shiye saluted, sat aside, and glanced at Liu Yue without leaving a trace, wondering where the child was.

He also wanted to come over and make amends with the other party.

Liu Yue is talking to Queen Shen.

Empress Shen was very fond of the Prime Minister and his wife, so she treated Liu Yue with an extremely cordial attitude.

While the two were talking, Queen Shen turned around and saw Xue Shiye with a sullen face.

For some reason, Queen Shen felt that her son looked a little restless today. She paused, thinking that she and the Prime Minister's wife had been chatting for too long, and the child couldn't sit still.

Thinking of this, Queen Shen felt funny.

Xue Shinye was pondering whether he should ask.

At this moment, Queen Shen smiled and said: "Shiye, go see your brother, he is in the side hall."

Xue Shiye suddenly raised his head when he heard the word 'brother'. At this time, the 'brother' in the mother's mouth would only be that child.

No wonder he's not here, but went to the side hall. Thinking about it, he stood up and said, "Yes," before Queen Shen could speak.

Queen Shen was stunned, why did he walk so fast.

Liu Yue also glanced at Xue Shiye's back.

Xue Shiye walked quickly to the side hall, and sure enough he saw the little guy sitting at the table, stuffing pastries into his mouth.

He chuckled lowly.

This sound seemed to disturb the other party, and Yuxue's cute little dumpling suddenly raised his head, looking at himself with round eyes, looking a little dull.

Then, after realizing it, he trembled and burped loudly.

The red envelope from the previous chapter has been distributed~

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3.1M 199K 90
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
31.5K 1K 7
© May 2016 [4 + 1 Fan-fiction Story] [Part of BSD Duology] • revised • "Just let me die." He gritted out--but he never got the chance to die as he wi...
61K 1K 20
Percy Jackson The Son of Kronos
14.1K 156 14
I am Nyx Chronelus my name was picked by my grandpa, my grandpa loved all mythologys and I too am very interested in them after all my name was picke...